Jake's Fantasy Becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rodney, this is Alison," Jake said as he took the cheese from my frozen hands and placed it on the coffee table. "Alison, my new boss Rodney."

Having been introduced, Rodney took two long strides in my direction and wrapped his arms around me in a greeting hug.

"It's so good to finally meet you my dear," he enthused in that deep smooth voice which I felt in my chest as much as heard with my ears. "Thank you so much for inviting me to your lovely home."

So large was this man, that I felt like a little child in his monstrous embrace. My face was level with the middle of his chest, and when I tried to wrap my little arms around him I was barely able to reach past his sides. When he stepped back he picked up a small bunch of fresh cut flowers and offered them to me.

"A little something for the lady of the house to show my appreciation for not having to spend another night eating dinner alone."

As I took the flowers I also took note of the size of his hands. Fully twice as large as my tiny white ones with long well manicured fingers. Still in shock, I stumbled through a thank you and excused myself to put the gift in a vase.

Back in the kitchen, my hands began to shake like a leaf. Luckily the vase is metal because I dropped it twice in the process of getting it out of the cupboard and setting it on the counter. I had just met the physical embodiment of what Jake and I had been fantasizing about for months. He was standing in our living room and he was Jake's new boss. How was I supposed to deal with this?

Pulling myself together. I returned to the living room with the flowers and took the drink Jake had prepared for me. Jake must have seen that I was a bit rattled because my cocktail was about twice as strong as normal. I sat rather quietly as Jake and Rodney talked sports for a few minutes, sipping on their whiskey and munching on cheese and crackers, before Rodney turned his attention back to me.

"This is exceptionally good cheese Alison," he complimented, his voice pouring over me like syrup, "I've never had anything quite like it. What is it?"

"Well, It's actually a locally made sheep cheese," I stumbled out. "It is made at a farm just North of here and is sold in a local cheese shop," I continued beginning to feel the calming effect of the vodka now entering my bloodstream/ "They have a number of artisan cheeses so you might like to shop through there one day when you are downtown."

"That sounds like a good idea. Perhaps you can take me there and introduce me to some of your favourites some time."

Was that a flirt? NO. Jeezus woman. Stop that kind of thinking right now. You just met him, he's Jake's boss, and Jake is right here.

"OK," I announced as I finished my drink. "You guys can get back to talking sports, I've got to get the food on the table."

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Rodney asked with what I perceived to be a hopeful tone in his voice.

"STOP IT," I screamed to myself before thanking him and saying that I had everything covered.

The vodka had calmed my jangled nerves enough to be able to function in the kitchen and I was able to get the roast out of the oven and the food on the table without dropping anything, even though my mind kept returning to the feeling of being enveloped in his enormous arms and to the sight of his ball-glove sized hands next to mine on the flowers. With those thoughts came a little tingle in my belly.

"STOP IT," I admonished myself once more. "What the hell are you thinking?"

The dinner came off without a hitch. The food was perfect the wine flowed freely, and Rodney was extremely complimentary. Something about that deep slow voice just made those complements seem that much more sincere. Just a little tipsy, I was now much more relaxed and beginning to feel a little horny. Maybe after Rodney leaves, Jake and I can ... I was pulled from my reverie by Rodney's smooth voice.

"Oh, yes, I'm a teller at the bank," I responded to his question, "and no it's not really all that great a position. The pay is mediocre and the work is not very satisfying. Not to mention that some customers can really be jerks."

"I tell you what Alison, I consider myself to be a good judge of character and I like both you and Jake. I have been using temporary help during my first few weeks here, but I have been approved for a personal assistant. I'm pretty sure I can beat what they're paying at the bank, and I guarantee that I won't act the jerk. If Jake is OK with it, I would like you to come in next week for an interview to discuss you taking the position."

"No objections here," Jake announced, rather quickly I thought.

"No. Now's not the time to make any decisions. Give yourselves time to think about it and then Alison can book time off work to come in for an interview if she wants to find out more."

And so it was that I found myself sitting across the desk from Rodney being interviewed for a new job. It did not go exactly as I thought it would.

"OK. Alison," Rodney began. "I'm glad you agreed to come in for the interview, but I have a small confession to make. You've already got the job if you want it, but I needed to talk to you alone about something before I made it official."

The meaning of his words was almost lost in the smooth honey of his voice and my nervousness at being alone with this gorgeous black man.

"I don't know you very well, but I know enough to say that I liked you almost immediately. You are smart and beautiful and I think I am going to enjoy working with you very much if you decide to take the job, but there's one little thing we need to clear up first... I know."

He knows? Knows what? Did I miss something? My mind raced back over the conversation so far and I came up with nothing.

"I'm sorry Rodney," I muttered. "I must have missed something. What is it that you know?"

"Well... This is a little awkward, but when I first came here, Jake and I went out for cocktails and as the evening went on he got a little drunk and a lot talkative." Rodney explained leaning forward across his desk. "During the course of our conversation, he mentioned something about how my being black would be of interest to you. I bought another round and pressed him for more information and he told me. Told me about your little fetish and the games you play."

I felt the heat rising up my neck as I flushed with embarrassment. He knew? HE KNEW! My pulse began to hammer in my ears. What had Jake told him? How much did he know? What would I do now? What would HE do now? My brain was swarmed by these thoughts and I started to hyperventilate.

"Oh... Oh my," Rodney gasped as he grabbed a glass of water and rounded the desk sit in the chair beside me. "I'm sorry. I didn't think... I thought he had told you that I knew... Here. Drink a bit of this water. Calm yourself."

Taking the water as if in a trance, I moved it mechanically to my lips and took a sip. The cool liquid ran down my throat and helped to quench the fires burning in my guts.

"I'm sorry," I finally managed to mumble. "I never thought for a minute... It just shocked me that he... That he told you. That he told anybody for that matter."

"All right," Rodney announced, taking complete control of the situation. "Clearly, this has been a shock to your system and you are probably in no state to sit in an interview right now. How about you and I just pop down the street to Sam's, have a nice lunch and a chat?"

After the shock I'd had I wasn't the least bit hungry, but Rodney laid on the charm and soon enough, we were sitting at a small table in a corner of the restaurant.

"Screwdriver for the lady and I'll have a whiskey. Neat," Rodney responded to the waiter's inquiry as we settled into our chairs.

It's not my habit to drink with lunch, but after the shock I'd had I didn't object to having one now.

"Now. Let's just relax and chat about anything and everything," Rodney soothed, "like a couple of friends."

My side of the conversation was a bit stilted until the drinks came, whereupon I gulped half of mine down nervously. The liquor quickly found my bloodstream via my empty stomach and I soon felt its calming effects. By the time the meals arrived, my nervousness had been pretty much overcome by the second drink Rodney had ordered for me.

"So what exactly did Jake tell you?" I began, not really sure that I wanted to know.

"Are you sure you're OK?" Rodney responded with real concern tainting his deep soothing voice. I could get lost in that voice. "I don't really want to upset you again. I was truly worried about you there back in the office."

"No really. I want to know."

Rodney leaned in close so as not to be overheard and whispered what Jake had told him. I know my face reddened with embarrassment again as he revealed what he knew but the two drinks allowed me to relax and take it all in. As he continued, I realized that he knew pretty much the whole story from beginning to the present.

"So... Are you still interested in being my administrative assistant?" He asked as he reached across the table to take my hands in his. "You are a beautiful and intelligent woman, wasted in that bank, and I would love to have you working closely with me. That is, of course, if you want to."

Still unsure of how to react, I hummed and hawed a bit until he told me what he was willing to pay for the right person. I was floored. It was nearly double what I was getting at the bank.

"But, don't think that's easy money," he advised. "There will be late nights, early mornings and business trips which may keep you away from home for days at a time. I am a rather demanding boss and I expect commitment and excellence from all my staff. The job's yours if you want it, but I don't expect an answer right now."

The meeting over, Rodney headed back to the office and I took a taxi home. The sound of his voice rolling around in my head. The feel of his huge hands enveloping mine still clear in my mind. Our parting hug was very warm and went on a lot longer than I would have expected for a business situation.

I was feeling a bit light headed as I went to the bedroom to change into my casual clothes and decided instead to lay down for a few minutes to let the vodka wear off. As I lay there, I heard his voice in my head. Working closely together. Late nights. Early mornings. Business trips. I felt my center begin to tingle and melt. The personal assistant to a hot black stud. Hadn't we watched a movie like that a while ago.

The melting became a flood. I could feel my pussy beginning to leak as my mind wandered over the fantasy. Almost unconsciously, I reached into the bedside table and pulled him out.

"I wonder how he compares to Rodney," I mused as I ran my hands over the rubber phallus. "His hands are so big, his fingers so thick. I bet he is. Maybe even bigger."

I was almost surprised to find myself rubbing him all over my drooling pussy I couldn't remember pulling my panties down, but I must have. As I thought again about his long thick fingers and our parting hug, I lined up the dildo with my sopping hole and pressed it in. Deep. Then out, then immediately back in again. Balls deep.

"Oh Rodney!" I groaned as I stroked myself.

That shocked me alert. Although Jake wasn't due home for at least another hour, I quickly checked to verify that I was alone. I was.

Clamping down hard with my pussy, I stroked the toy deep and whispered his name again. My mind played a sideshow of images of Rodney as I stroked that thick black dildo deeply into my greedy pussy. As my arousal grew, my mind replayed the feeling of being enveloped in those immense arms. Feeling so small. His dark chocolate arms wrapped around my lily white skin.

The strong orgasm that ensued, was soon replaced by a feeling of shame. What had I just done? I'd fantasized about Jake's black boss, fucking me. Sure, I had fantasized a bit about some of our favourite actors as Jake stroked me with our toy, but this. This was real. Rodney was real, and close. This seemed much more... Dangerous. No matter how much money Rodney was offering, no matter how good the job sounded, I couldn't take it now. It was simply too dangerous.

Jake was devastated when I told him I didn't think I wanted the job. He immediately began to reason with me and try to convince me to change my mind. He talked about all the advantages of having more money. Trips, clothes, a better car, bigger house even. It was all very tempting but I stood my ground. Eventually his nagging got me flustered.

"You told him," I blurted out. "You told him about our fantasies and now he knows our fetish about black men. How can I work for him now that he knows that? I can't believe that he won't try to get me to sleep with him." It came out in a rush. Angrier than I had intended.

"Babe. That was a mistake. I know that," Jake soothed. "But Rodney is a good guy. We both like him. The money and perks are awesome and... It wouldn't be the end of the world if you ended up having sex would it?"

There it was. When we'd first started our little fantasy games, Jake had asked me "Would you ever?"

and I had replied that I didn't think so. After what I had done that afternoon I realized that my feelings had changed, at least somewhat. Clearly his had not. He was basically telling me that it was OK for me to sleep with the boss.

"Lets just be clear here," I insisted. "Are you telling me to take the job and that if our boss makes a pass at me because he knows about what we do, that it would be alright with you? That it will be alright with you when I sleep with our black boss?"

I could see Jake's cock tenting his pants. He caught the full meaning of my last words. Not if I sleep with him, but when I sleep with him. We both knew that if I took the job it would be a when.

The discussion was over. By the end of the weekend, Jake had convinced me that he genuinely would be OK if anything happened and that I should take the job. After all, maybe Rodney just wanted me to work for him. The sex thing might never be an issue. Yeah. Right.

Monday morning I called Rodney to accept the position and he told me to turn my resignation at the bank.

The two weeks notice period was agony for me. Jake kept teasing me with the dildo and fantasizing about what Rodney might do to me in the office, or elsewhere. I was so distracted that I could hardly think and made several clerical errors at the bank. They were glad to see me go.

I could hardly breath when I walked into my new job for my new boss. I had dressed in a nice pant suit and jacket for my first day and thought that I looked sharp. After a warm welcome hug, Rodney introduced me around the office. We had never socialized with the people at Jake's work so almost nobody knew me there.

"Let's grab a couple doughnuts and a coffee and go into the office," Rodney said as we headed past the break room.

Always conscious of my weight, I tried to decline the fattening snack but Rodney would hear none of that, telling me that a woman needed to have some meat on her bones.

"First things first," he began once we were seated with our snack. "After you eat, I want you to read this report and correct the grammar and spelling mistakes. The temp I had last week was terrible. Then I need you to review the information in this proposal presentation. You will be sitting in on that meeting tomorrow."

The information was coming hard and fast. There was no time to think about anything other than work. Rodney hadn't been kidding about being a demanding boss.

"Here. Eat my doughnut too. I had a big breakfast," he insisted before continuing his instructions. "I have a meeting in Cleveland on Friday afternoon and I need you to book a morning flight and a room at the airport Sheraton hotel for me. They know me there. Just ask them for my usual suite. Here's my credit card and American Airlines frequent flier card."

I felt like I had just been through a tornado.

"Order us a couple of Hoagies from the sandwich shop," Rodney called out at lunch time.

"Not for me thanks," I called back. "I'm still full of doughnuts."

"Nonsense," came Rodney's curt reply. "You need to eat."

So it was that I found myself sitting across from Rodney eating a Hoagie sandwich on an already full stomach as he laid out my tasks for that afternoon.

The rest of the day was the same fast pace. Meetings, phone calls, reports, presentations, by the end of the day I was exhausted.

"How about we grab a drink to celebrate your first day? I have something we need to discuss."

Oh. Oh. What had I done wrong? It was only my first day. Was he going to fire me already? What would I tell Jake? Maybe the bank will take me back. The look of panic must have shown on my face, because Rodney's face was suddenly split by a huge grin.

"Don't panic," he chuckled, "you're doing just fine. Let's go."

There was no room for discussion and before I knew it I was sitting across from my new boss sipping a large glass of white wine. I was still full from lunch, but Rodney insisted on ordering a plate of starters to have with our drinks. When the food arrived, he insisted I fill my plate before leaning in to talk.

"Eat up," he commanded as he began. "I want you to know that I like how you have performed so far. I believe that you are going to work out very well. I just have a couple comments to make. First of all, although I think your pant suit is very smart, I like my women to show a little bit of leg."

"His women? His women? I wonder what that's supposed to mean?" I was so confused that I almost missed what he said next.

"Your office attire should consist primarily of skirts, preferably above the knee, and there's no need for pantyhose or stockings. High heels, at least 3 inches. I like button front blouses so a woman's neck and upper chest are visible. Scoop necks are the next best thing, as long as a little cleavage is visible. The goal is to be sexy but not cheap or trashy. Got it?"

"Secondly, you're nothing but skin and bones," he continued after I nodded my head. "You need to put on a little weight to look your best. No more dieting for you for a while until you gain at least 15 pounds. A woman needs to have some flesh a man can get hold of."

So that explained the food today. He was, quite literally going to fatten me up.

"Any questions?"

As I shook my head, I began to feel a little tingle of arousal in my belly. Rodney was commanding me to dress sexily around the office and even more assertively insisting that I become more voluptuous. He was taking command of my attire and body and it was only my first day. I was to become eye candy for my new black boss and the thought made my pussy begin to get wet.

The rest of the week went by in a flash. Doughnuts and a big lunch every day. Almost frantic pace of business from early morning until end of day. I did catch a glimpse of Rodney checking me out a couple times that week, and the knowledge that he appreciated my assets made my pussy tingle.

When he rushed into the office on Friday morning I thought he had forgotten about his flight to Cleveland.

"Get your coat," he commanded, "I need you to come with me. Grab all of that research off my credenza and bring it with you."

The tone of his voice indicated that this was a serious situation and so I did as instructed and followed him out the door. On the way to the airport, Rodney explained that he had been tipped off by a friend that one of his rivals intended to try to sabotage his presentation and he needed to cover some additional points to make sure he was successful. Before I knew it we were sitting on the plane, looking up numbers and updating the spreadsheets and slides for his presentation.

Too early for check-in, we settled into the restaurant and completed our revisions just in time.