Jake's Fantasy Becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake had watched hundreds of hours of interracial porn and yet, he had never seen anything to compare with the video he had just watched. Sure he had seen women being "spit roasted" before, and he had seen some monumental orgasms too. He had just never seen his wife doing those things. Never. Not even in his dreams. He downloaded the video to his computer and set it to repeat.

I had never cum so hard in my life. I had lost touch with reality. And yet. It had been very real. My black lover and his brother had taken their turns at both ends of my body. Rodney had insisted that I say in my message "Spit roasted PA." and I knew that the title alone would drive Jake insane.

By Friday morning, Jake hadn't gotten much sleep. He'd tossed and turned thinking about Alison and her two black lovers. Had they continued? Together or separately? What would they do to her next? There was still the entire weekend ahead of them and Jake had just thought to himself that he hoped they didn't fuck her to death when his phone chimed a message.

"Oreo cookie at breakfast," and of course an attachment.

Jake knew one definition of an Oreo cookie, but there was no way that Alison would... Of course he didn't think she'd ever sleep with Rodney and he didn't think she'd ever get spit roasted by her black lover and his brother. After taking a deep calming breath, he thumbed the attachment.

Rodney was laying on his back on the edge of the bed with his knees bent and his feet on the floor. Alison was kneeling astride his crotch, lying down on his enormous chest. The two lovers were virtually motionless, but behind Alison was Raymond pumping his long thin cock deeply into her white flesh. Jake turned up the sound.

"N... N... N... Oh. Oh... N... Oh... Gaw... OhmyGod. Nuh... Nuh... OhmyGod... I ca... I ca... Nuh. Nuh. I can't..."

It was clear that she was already out of her head. Incoherent from their double penetration. It was also clear that although she said that she couldn't, she was. As Jake sat mesmerized by the scene on the tiny screen, Rodney began to match Raymond's strokes from below her.

"OOHHH... Huh. Huh. Huh," Alison puffed with each thrust of their dicks. "Nuh. Nuh. OhmyGod... OhGod... I ca. Too much... F. Fu... Fuck... So full. I ca..."

Raymond took a tiny pause and resumed his thrusts now opposing Rodney's. Jake could clearly imagine how Alison would now be feeling first her pussy and then her ass being alternately filled and then emptied as they fucked her. He soon saw his wife writhe and scream even more incoherently as her body jerked, twisted and spasmed between her two black lovers. Her wild gyrations, pushed the men over their peak and he watched as first Raymond, then Rodney stiffened and groaned out their pleasure.

As Jake sat there, dumbfounded looking at the spent lovers, he saw Rodney turn his face to the camera and say, "Isn't it about time you left for work Jake? Don't worry, we'll take real good care of her for you."

Jake's productivity that day was extremely low.

I had seen it in a movie, but nothing in my life had prepared me for this. I had never felt so full. Rodney's big cock in my pussy and then Raymond slowly pushing his up my ass. Both holes stretched to the limit with big black dick. I was the vanilla filling in their Oreo cookie.

Mercifully, Rodney held still for the first bit, to allow me to adjust to the situation. As Raymond stroked in and out, I could feel the pressure on the thin section between their cocks. When Rodney let out a low moan, I knew that he could feel it too. Everything felt so tight.

The excitement soon overcame him and Rodney too began to pump into me. Unimaginable fullness as they both stroked in then extreme emptiness as they pulled out. My mind exploded with excitement and arousal. I felt like my entire lower body was a cunt, and I was being impaled on a barrel sized cock. I was lost in another world.

Then in an instant, everything changed again. Now they were alternating. It felt like some sort of perverted rocking chair. As my pussy filled my ass emptied, then ass full, pussy empty. Back and forth. In and out. Full and empty. My whole world was centered on the intense feelings emanating from my lower body. And then it hit me.

I had no control over my body whatsoever. At first every muscle tightened like piano strings. I couldn't move. Couldn't even breathe. Then everything let go. My body jerked and spasmed of its own volition. Every muscle firing at random. Strange unintelligible noises burst from my mouth as the continuous orgasm took control of my being. It took almost an hour for me to fully recover my faculties and for the random twitching and jerking to complletely stop. I needed a nap.

When I awoke later that afternoon, feeling somewhat rested and recovered, I met Roger. Much younger and smaller than either of his brothers, he was a freshman at a state college on a football scholarship. His very athletic body was well displayed in a pair of jeans and a skin tight tee and he moved with a smooth fluidity which was somehow quite arousing. I felt my tummy flip. "Stop it!"

The afternoon was once again spent out by the pool and this time I had three admirers as I lay virtually naked in the sun. Raymond made sure that I was protected by sunblock and he was watched very closely by Roger as he made sure to rub it in all over me. As the afternoon wore on, Roger became a bit bored and started a water fight. Soon all four of us were soaking wet and laughing like a bunch of kids. Even though I tried to be careful, my suit slipped repeatedly giving the men a good view of my erect nipples and bare pussy, which resulted in Roger pitching an impressive tent in his trunks.

After dinner, Roger suggested that we hit a club and have a few drinks. Agreeing that it had been a long time since they had partied together, the others thought this to be a good idea and I was soon being instructed by Rodney to go up and put on my little black spandex dress.

"No bra babe," he whispered to me as I walked past him toward the bedroom.

I slipped the dress on over a tiny black thong and looked in the mirror. The only reason this was less revealing than the bikini was because it was opaque. As I looked more closely in the mirror, I saw that where the material was stretched over my ass and boobs, it was less opaque than I had thought. I knew that my erect nipples would be evident where they poked through the material, but I had not expected to be able to see the shadow of my areolae as well. Turning my back I could easily see my butt cleavage through the tightly stretched fabric.

I had barely sipped on my first drink when Roger asked me to dance. I politely declined, but Rodney spoke up and told me not to be such a stick in the mud.

"Go on Alison," he insisted. "Dance with the boy. Show him what you got. Get out there and bust your best moves."

We gyrated wildly to two songs before the tempo dropped way down and sexy. As I turned to head back to the table, Roger took my hand, wrapped his arm around my waist and pressed himself tight against me. As my hands came up to his arms and chest, it felt like I was touching a man made of oak. Every inch of him was tight hard muscles and it was turning me on.

I was a bit surprised at how good a dancer he was. As we moved around the floor, I felt Roger's hand drop further and further down my back until he had a hand full of my ass. The feel of his tight young body and his hand groping my ass soon had my pussy tingling. As he pulled me closer to him, he began to grind a little and I could feel that I was not the only one who was becoming aroused when his dick started to push into my midriff.

When we got back to the table, both Rodney and Raymond were starting their second drink and smiling like fools.

"Well," Rodney laughed, "It sure looked like you two were having a good time out there."

"Oh Rod...Listen man. Hey. I'm sorry man. I didn't mean to," Roger began to stammer an apology, which caused both of the other brothers to begin to howl with laughter.

"It's OK little brother," Rodney replied through his chuckles, "Enjoy yourself. Both your brother and I did yesterday, and again this morning. Isn't that right Raymond? And I think that Alison enjoyed it too. Didn't you Alison?"

After the initial shock wore off, Roger looked at me and said, "Really?"

Knowing there was no sense in denying the fact, I simply nodded my head and took a big gulp of my drink.

The drinking and dancing continued for several more hours and as the night wore on, Roger became more and more amorous. By the time we left the club this young handsome man had made me very horny. The amused older brothers, put Roger and I in the back seat together for the trip home. Before we were even out of the parking lot, Roger took me in his strong arms and began to kiss me passionately. All of the foreplay at the club had me primed and ready to go so I returned his kisses with equal gusto.

As we made out in the back seat like a couple teenagers on a date, Roger took my hand and moved it to his stiff cock. I could feel his iron hard rod through the fabric and I squeezed it and rubbed it as he began to move his hand up between my legs. My tiny thong did nothing to hinder his progress and soon he was stroking my pussy lips with his thick fingers.

"Hmmmmm," he purred, "I've been dying to do this all day. I want to fuck you when we get home. Will you let me fuck you?

"Yessssss," hissed as his finger teased at my entrance.

By the time we got back to the house, I was on fire. Although he was young, Roger was obviously not inexperienced with women, and he knew just what to do to turn up the heat. Rodney took my phone and snapped a couple pictures of the two of us once we were in the house.

It was late. After one, and there hadn't been a message from Alison since the Oreo cookie. Between that one and the spit roast, Jake had made himself cum three times, but he still couldn't settle down and sleep. He heard his phone beep an incoming.

"And baby makes three. Meeting younger brother Roger."

The first attached picture showed Alison in the smallest black dress he had ever seen. It barely covered the swell of her ass in the back and was stretched scandalously tight across her breasts. Standing beside her was a really good looking young man with his arm around her waist and an enormous smile on his face. In the second picture, Alison's face was looking back over his shoulder as he walked away down a hallway, carrying her in his arms. Jake knew where they were headed.

Roger laid me down on the bed and climbed in next to me. His hands worked my back and butt as his lips devoured mine. As my hands moved over his arms and shoulders, I could feel his tight muscles under his clothes. I could also feel his stiffening prick pressing against my legs and tummy and my pussy began to leak as I thought of the thick black meat pressing into me.

Getting nothing but encouragement from me, He soon had me stripped naked and was working my stiff nipples with those hungry lips. After teasing me for what seemed like an hour, he finally began to move down my body and when his lips closed on my clit, I had my first little orgasm. Encouraged by my response, he increased the intensity of his ministrations.

I almost swooned when he stripped the remainder of his clothes and I saw his hard young ebony body moving toward me. His rigid black cock stood straight out from his groin and pulsed with each beat of his heart. I wanted so much to touch it, to stroke it, to suck it, but as I reached out he stopped me.

"Alison. Listen. I'm pretty worked up right now, and I want to make it good for you. You know? I'm pretty excited and I'm afraid that if you do that, do anything, I'll bust my nut too soon. I don't want to do that, I just want to fuck you, if that's alright."

My response was to lay back, spread my legs and welcome him into my arms. As soon as he was on top of me, he reached down and guided his thick young prick into my drooling pussy. I was so wet that he slid right in on the first thrust. Starting out with long slow strokes, he began to increase his tempo until he was jackhammering my ass into the mattress.

He stabbed into me with short quick strokes the fastest I had ever experienced. The intensity of his fucking took my breath away. Stopping for a second, he hooked his elbows behind my knees, doubled me up and began to hammer away again.

"Ohohohohohohohhohohohohoh," I wailed, each syllable the result of one of his piston-like thrusts.

My pussy was on fire and the fire was spreading throughout the rest of my body. After a minute or two of that, he once again stopped and shifted me around. My feet were now on is shoulders and he was standing next to the bed. The added leverage allowing him to drill me even faster than before. I was at and over my peak before I even realized it was coming.

Roger allowed me to calm down for a minute before he rolled me over and attacked from behind. Face down with my hips on the edge of the bed, Roger stood behind me and entered my molten core once again.

"Oh oh oh oh my my my my G G G Godddddddd," I stammered as he renewed his rapid thrusts. I grabbed hand fulls of sheet in my fists as my head whipped back and forth and I came yet again.

For someone who was worried about cuming too fast, this kid had as much stamina as anyone I had ever been with. I could hardly believe that he was still going when he pushed me further up on the bed, put my legs together, straddled my hips with his legs and pushed himself deep in to my cunt again. Although I had seen this position on video, I had never had a lover do me this way. The angle of attack was different and put the head of his thick pole directly on my G spot. When the rapid fire thrusts recommenced, I began to see stars. I was soon in the throes of an epic orgasm that just kept getting wilder and wilder as Roger continued to pound into me. I didn't think I could take any more.

"Nuh... Nuh... I ca... Oh GAWD... I can't..."

My body suddenly took on a life of it's own. I felt everything let go and suddenly I was jerking and twitching, drooling and babbling all at once. I felt my pussy clamp down hard on Roger's thick cock and then a flood of wetness. Roger's body went rigid on top of me, I heard him grunt, then felt a strong jet of his cum spray onto my womb. If Rodney was a flowing river, his younger brother was a fire hose. I can't recall ever feeling such strong blasts of cum shoot into the top of my pussy, and he just kept squirting and squirting as I came again on his spasming rod until we both collapsed in exhaustion and relief.

When we had recovered somewhat, we found the bed was soaked in our combined juices. Not just a regular wet spot, the sheets and mattress pad were soaked. Assuming that I had actually lost control of my bladder, I began to apologize when Roger stopped me.

"No, no, it's OK Alison," he soothed. "My last girlfriend liked to do it that way, and it always made her shoot her juices out when she came. I wanted to see if you would do it too, and you sure did. Here. Let me get these into the laundry hamper and get us some fresh bedding. I felt a bit pampered as my young lover quickly cleaned up and re-made the bed. Soon we were fast asleep between the crisp clean sheets.

Rodney was uncharacteristically quiet on the plane ride home. I too was lost in my own thoughts of what had happened that weekend. I'd had sex with three black men. Two whom I had only just met. I'd been spit roasted, Double penetrated, and made to squirt. It had been, in a word, incredible. I had gone black and now I was wondering if I could ever go back. After what I had done in Orlando, sex with Jake would be mind-numbingly boring. Even with the video stimulation we had become accustomed to. Had I really become one of those black cock sluts? My mind kept answering yes.

By the time we got back to the house it was mid-afternoon and when Rodney walked me to the door he was still quiet. I opened the door and he escorted me inside.

Alison. There's something I need to say," he began. My heart sank into my stomach fearing what he was going to say next.

"Alison. I want you to move in with me."

It was the last thing I had expected him to say and I almost fainted.

"When this all started out, it was a bit of a lark. I was going to help Jake out with his fantasy and I was going to get some white pussy as a bonus, but that's not how it went. Almost from the beginning, I found myself falling for you. You are funny and smart and you have a great business sense. You are more sexually adventurous than any woman I have ever known. I want you in my life and I want you in my bed."

"Oh Rodney," I began before he swept me up in his big strong arms and kissed me passionately.

"C'mon Alison, let's pack you a bag and leave Jake a note and go back to my place... Our place..."

We packed a bag, but we didn't leave a note. We stayed until Jake got home. I felt we owed it to him to break the news in person. Needless to say he didn't really take it well. Ranting and raving, he called me a slut and a whore and if Rodney had not been there I believe he would have beaten me to a pulp. He lashed out, saying that he had proof I was a whore and he was going to go to a lawyer for a divorce and I would get nothing. That's when Rodney stepped in.

"She... We, don't want any of your shit. None of your money, the house, car, everything except her is yours," he stated firmly. "We... She, won't fight the divorce, just go to a lawyer and get it written up, and it's a done deal." There was a hard sharp edge to his voice indicating how serious he was. "But you leave her alone. You don't talk about her, you don't tell anyone, nothing. If you bad mouth her, or try to ruin her reputation. I will come after you with everything I've got and I will destroy you. Understand?"

Jake was taken aback with Rodney's uncharacteristically aggressive attitude. He had not seen this side of him, but this was the business Rodney I had seen and fallen for in Cleveland. The hard no nonsense man who took on all comers and got what he wanted, and the fact that he wanted me made my tummy tingle in spite of the nasty situation.

Of course Jake backed down. I moved in with Rodney and we started a life together. We still enjoy the company of Raymond and Roger occasionally, but mostly it's just us. In another month I begin my maternity leave and Rodney says I will not be going back to work until our baby starts school. That is, of course unless my return is delayed by another pregnancy.