Jamal and Orla Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamal was really getting into it, he'd never had anything like this before. The other girls were all pretty inexperienced, too frightened by his size. He watched in ecstasy as the gorgeous white breasts, he so wanted to suck them, slipped up and down on his contrasting black tool. Every time she kissed and slurped, he felt his cock lurch, his balls squeeze.

Without warning, she put her hot mouth over the head of his serpent. Jamal bucked his hips instinctively, but Mrs. Dixon was ready for that. She kept the head in her mouth, now flickering her tongue all around it. Her mouth was full, his pre-cum flowing in an almost constant stream.

She lifted her mouth away from his man meat.

"You doing OK? Not gonna spit your venom, Snake?"

"Oh, shit, Nurse Dixon, I think I can hold back, but you better be ready, this is gonna be a big one!"

"You like fucking my titties, don't ya Snake? Bet you can't wait to fuck my hot mouth!" She gave his cock head a quick, noisy slurp. A small strand of pre-cum shot out, landing on her tit.

"Fuck, Nurse, you are HOT! You can wrap those hot lips around this anytime!" She did. First giving a few more noisy slurps, letting the contrast between the cool air and her hot mouth send shivers along his big black dick, then finally beginning to bob her head up and down on the part of his cock not fucking her tits. He was already close to the edge, now he was tensing up his entire body, trying to ride out the storm. She took more cock with every stroke, soon letting her tits rest as her hands went to work on his even fuller balls, and on her wanton pussy. She was lost in her world of cock sucking, bobbing her head up and down on his huge hot rod. Her own fingers on her clit brought her off, while her throat opened up and she swallowed more of his massive cock than anyone ever had!

In fact, Jamal had only had two girls try to suck his cock before, one was all teeth, but the other had been real good. Nothing like this though. The Head Nurse was showing where she got her name. This was incredible!

She moved in long, slow strokes, her tongue slurping around making obscene noises. She'd sucked some pretty big cocks in her time. I mean the Coach was fucking HUNG, but Snake was a good couple of inches longer, and even a little thicker around! She was determined to deep throat the whole thing. She would pull the whole thing out of her mouth, watch the pre-cum build up, then lap it up with her tongue, before sucking as much as she could down her throat. Inch by inch, she took more and more, Jamal watched in wonder, the black of his cock disappearing into the red of her lips, the white of her throat distended to make room for him. When she finally did get the whole thing in there she lifted up his nuts and gave them a lick with her probing tongue. Her nose touched his pubic bone, and he couldn't take it anymore. The balls in the nurse's hand literally bounced away from her as Jamal's Snake began to unleash its venom. She swallowed and kept his cock buried

deep within, but she wanted to taste his seed.

So she started bobbing her head up and down the full length of his tool, ferociously fucking it in and out of her throat while he deposited his viscous venom. His cock and balls lurched and jumped but Mrs. Dixon was a blowjob queen, she wasn't about to let this go to waste. She sucked and bobbed, swallowed and sucked some more. He came and came and just kept cumming. She was amazed at how much he was producing. It was thick, sweet and deliciously salty. The thought of taking this kind of load in her cunt, directly to her womb, coupled with her wandering fingers, brought her to another awesome climax. She bottomed out on the cock in her mouth, body tensed up, pussy dripping onto her hand.

Jamal's cum pumped and pumped down the nurse's throat. After a minute, it started to ease off,so she sat back on her heels and let the last drops land on her tongue. She thought she had finally drained him dry, but when he sat up and looked down at the married white slut, sucking on his teenaged black boner, it set him right off again. It was so unexpected when his cock started to lurch again that the experienced Head Nurse choked on the first big rope that launched from it. The big hosepipe cock jumped out of her mouth and spread its offering all over her face and tits on her hands as she tried to protect herself and finally back in her mouth as she fought to regain control. She was drenched in it, a mouthful still squirted from Jamal's second load, even after her face and ample tits were coated. She licked her lips and looked at her wedding band, coated in black cock cream. She came right there, no need to touch herself, this was enough. Too much, in fact.

She cleaned Jamal's cock and wrapped a bandage around his leg. She pulled down her skirt and put her top back on. She opened the treatment room door, saying

"Come again tomorrow and we'll see if that treatment should continue, or if we should try something else." She walked out of the changing room and as she got out of sight, Jamal realized that she had not cleaned herself at all.

12