All Comments on 'Jane and Rusty'

by sweetkarolina

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

Very well written story loved it thank u for sharing mechmanas

WithMyHandsWithMyHandsabout 14 years ago
Ever heard of Lass Small?

This story was awesome. I really enjoyed it.. The semi-clinical non personal style is gorgeous, and so very hard to do without being just odd, but you pulled it off perfectly! I loved it! More, More, more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too mechanical

1 + 2 = 3. I felt like I was reading an instructional manual. Just not much emotion and that ruined the whole thing.

Mina24Mina24over 9 years ago
great story

I'd like to disagree with the previous comment. I rather enjoyed your story. Though the plot line was predictable, I really liked the conflicting emotions in the characters.

LaChatteNoireLaChatteNoirealmost 9 years ago
Magenta is not red

As an art historian and a painter, I have to say that magenta is not anything close to "fire engine red." It is more of a bright purplish-pink. That was a really distracting little error.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

Although I have a very low tolerance for pain, the story, the emotions, the roughness and the tenderness really had me wet.

When I was a college student (in the mid 70's) I went on a few dates with a guy who reminded me of Rusty. He was almost 5 years older than I was. He was handsome, well built ex-football star, over 6' to my 5'2" petite body. We only had sex once, it was rough, exciting and very orgasmic. The only problem was his maturity level was that of a nine year old. I didn't see that until after the sex. I couldn't deal with that. I tried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

As a Fine Arts major who goes to an art school in downtown Chicago directly next to the Art Institute; I found the "Jane had gone to bed with (or to the bathroom with, or to the lawn with)" to be a little flawed. We have no "lawn" we're in the middle of downtown. So either she's on the sidewalk, or she's in Grant Park, Millenium has too many tourists to get away with ANYTHING. LOL

Criticisms aside though

There were accurate touches that made it feel more real. Like there really is a flower shop around the corner from SAIC. I totally get Jane's frustration with art school guys though. I try to go for the music majors myself, they're the least "artsy". I'm usually not a fan of pain because I have a low pain tolerance, I found this story while exploring a new firefighter fantasy of mine. This story had me dripping wet! The way Rusty just starts getting wild and loses all control with Jane, ugh, exciting to say the least. I'll definitely be trying some new stuff with my bf after this.

SkyeGSkyeGover 2 years ago

Why is there always a “but”? This was great, no buts.

Red or magenta, no lawn at the institute IRL.. I find meaning in these details, but you don’t have to analyze this precious story to enjoy it. It is an excellent, meaningful piece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous