All Comments on 'Jarring Passions'

by Allyourbase

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
KurokamiKurokamiabout 13 years ago
Wow

Dude, that was pretty fucking great, right here. It was hot as hell, but what I particularly like is that the main character isn't just some aggressive alpha male like you usually get in stories like this. He's a troubled guy who at least tries to take responsibility for his darker impulses, even if he does ultimately fail. His bitter, angry commentary throughout was very entertaining, largely because I can remember feeling EXACTLY like that most of the time, during the year between meeting my girlfriend and actually getting drunk enough to try anything.

Well, that might have gotten a little too personal, but my point is that this is great work! Keep it up!

enemyinsideofmeenemyinsideofmeabout 13 years ago
Wow indeed

That was pretty intense. I loved it, and hope that you're planning to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

what an awesome story!! thank you so much for sharing it with us. definitely one of my favorites so far.

encore!! encore!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loved it

Amazing, I can't believe how much it turned me on. It was really well written, and I can't wait to read more more of your stuff. I'm not generally a person to send feedback, but after I read it and had calmed down I felt I had to. Your definitely a talented writer.

thischickthischickabout 13 years ago

Really great read. Pacing and descriptions excellent. You had the conflict in both characters spot-on.

JessiePiJessiePiabout 13 years ago
I can't thank you enough!

by JessiePi

02/27/11

I can't thank you enough!

Unbelievable!!! I'm still amazed at how you took the few guidelines and details that I requested, and created something so perfectly matched to my interests... You have an amazing talent!

You are not only a beautiful writer, but a beautiful person, who I have had so much fun getting to know! Keep writing... You've got 'em on the edge of their seats! Xoxo

EllafunEllafunabout 13 years ago
Awesome...

Great read! Great writing!

sflasflaabout 13 years ago
Enjoyable

Enjoyable story. Hit home a bit much, but in an overall good way...

SwiverGuySwiverGuyabout 13 years ago
Great work!

Your story is one of the best I've ever read on this sight. It's dark, intense, and very erotic.

Your writing is to die for, and I'll be studying it, not to copy you of course (I have my own still-developing style), but to improve my craft.

I'll add your name and this story to my favourites lists as soon as I've posted this.

Cheers

Swiverguy

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 13 years ago
Breathtaking writing.

One of the finest stories I've read on Lit. Favourited.

stringpluckerstringpluckerabout 13 years ago
Exciting!

Well done! Your story had my loins stirring with every passion-filled paragraph.

Doctor_TeaseDoctor_Teaseabout 13 years ago
This is excellent

I like the way you went from tension to sex to a scene with actual forced elements, all without dropping the level of heat. I'd love to see a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Talented writer

I was captivated by the mood you created. Would love to read more of your work.

LuckyRubyDancerLuckyRubyDancerabout 13 years ago
Another wow.

I'm not usually one for reluctance play, but tonight I wanted something a bit different. I stumbled across your story, (Un)leashed, and something inside me... broke. In a very good way. I moved on to Jarring Passions, and I am glad I did.

I hope to see more from you. This is a very human, compelling story, with some sexy elements placed carefully within. You've got a pie here, of human crust and lusty filling. This is one of the best stories I've read on Literotica.

Favorited, and I hope to see more.

xoxo,

LuckyRubyDancer

WillowedCabinWillowedCabinabout 13 years ago
Delicious

--I wanted them to devolve a little more and lose themselves; let them bring more of a stark contrast to their beginning friendship and ending goodbyes.

--Your first person was finger-lickin-good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
too good

you need to write more. lots more. if it had gotten any wilder i think i would have fainted :)

cyberlarkcyberlarkover 12 years ago
There is something about this story

... there is something truly special about this story... in a way it is beautiful and also heartbreaking.

A sequel would be nice, but I'm unsure if it's needed. It's a game that we've all played before- whether or not to cross that line with a friend. The bliss and the devastation is very potent. It can be felt and tasted all at once.

Excellent job on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I love this story, honestly I'm about to cry...it reminds me of someone who got away, who would take me like that. We made love like war...even though he didn't really love me, I still miss the passion he gave me, and brought out in me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My favourite

Ty base

>S

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
too close to home

Damn I can't believe I am reading this now. I'm dealing with the same crap but we haven't hit the finale as in the story. She plays the same build-up and stop game. Anyone else would have been history by now, but there is something that forces me to deal with it. Thanks for your story, guess I needed some perspective.

cliper2cliper2about 12 years ago

Provocative, thoughtful writing exploring the contradictions in so many of us. Power and power trading between a couple is rarely explored with such subtlety and insight. You write beautifully and think deeply. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hottest ever

This is, without a doubt, the hottest story I have ever read on Literotica. We have all experienced the submission and domination. Its amazing how good they both can feel.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
That was different

This was a unique story of those I have read on Lit. Being told in the first person to start with was different---and normally would be tacky, but you sold it. The contradictions were very poetic instead of being sloppy and amateur. The intensity toward the end was truly "epic". It is unspoken, yet incontrovertible, praise when a reader nears orgasm from written foreplay alone. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fine Penmanship

A truly intelligent read! Keep writing for the pleasure of all of us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Brilliant

Absolutely brilliant!!! Definitely one of the best on this website... Bravo!!! Although personally I'd love to see more of these two, this story is perfect as is!

Continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
intoxicating and perfect

I loved the descriptions of his feelings for her. Truly wonderfully written. I would love to read more. I could picture everything that happened. I wanted all of it to be happening to me. I loved the way he took charge. It was different than normal domination. You could sense his love and desire and though he was taking her, she didn't seem like a piece of meat to him. I wish he would have tasted her pussy. But overall very wonderful.

Jayded_LustJayded_Lustalmost 11 years ago
loved it...

... though I don't know why he needs to feel so much guilt about it. They both got exactly what they wanted and needed, and sometimes we need rough, edgy sex. That doesn't make what he did wrong, that's just life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ugh

I swear your stories are the best on this entire site. The way you put so much emphasis on the emotions and the tension and the buildup that are REALLY what makes a breathtaking encounter like this. Every word makes my heart race and makes my pussy get even more wet. Please write more like this, I adore your stories of taking control I could read this one a dozen times and still cum over and over...

Thank you!

bkitten22bkitten22over 9 years ago
wow

I have been on this site for years and I have never favorite a story until yours...keep writing. Maybe a sequel to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh my god

I just read the best noncon here

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
woah

that was really good. i vote for a sequel!!

sexywrites22sexywrites22about 9 years ago
The Original

When I first found this site four years ago this was the first story I found, I'm still not over it. It's sensual and erotic without being blunt. Sexy and romantic as hell. Write some more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow...

Awesome. Just totally awesome - wish I was her.

the_leaky_penthe_leaky_penabout 7 years ago
excellent

Oh yes, this is just the right kind of fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wowsers

This is the one non-con story that I’ve ever read that has truly felt erotic. It’s the story’s self awareness of how damaged its two characters are that make the difference, I think. Damn well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Fucking repulsive and disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful Writing

Great characters, hot sex, not too overdone. Loved it

bluebelle0325bluebelle0325over 2 years ago

This is a fucking amazing story

ijkdenemijkdenemover 1 year ago

it would have been better if he stopped whining about being scum and just fucked the shit out of that slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAllyourbase@Allyourbase
Allison Kapitein, a.k.a. Allyourbase. Kinky, genderqueer, poly. I write requests if there's enough creative chemistry between you and me. I took some stories down that were here since forever, but I wouldn't write the same way again. If one of them coincidentally was your favo...