Jason's problem Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom moves on to the next stage.
7.7k words
4.66
139.3k
186

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to Deborah Fogt and Jonathan Tyde for editing and improving this.

*

The next morning Kelly woke early. She was unsettled but excited about the events of the day before. In spite of the time that had passed, Kelly was aware constantly of the scent of Jason's semen on her, she remembered vividly the feeling of his sperm on her face, her lips, her tongue. She had been absolutely stunned at the amount of creamy ejaculate that had erupted from his huge balls and covered her entire upper body. Perverse thrill went through her whenever she realized how she loved the flavor of her son's cum. As she slowly showered herself in readiness for her new daily duty, she decided to trim and shave her pussy just to ensure that it was nice and neat. She left just a little strip of brown pubic hair just above her pussy lips and clit. The rest of her meaty pussy had been shaved clean.

As she left the shower, she thought about the outfit she was going to wear that day. Feeling particularly nasty with everything that had happened, Kelly opened up her closet and began pushing clothes around. She remembered what Dr. Wood had told her about how she should dress when they were home alone so she choose and put the tiny red thong on. The thong had more lacy stuff than material, so she was more than a little embarrassed at how little it covered. She had rarely worn thongs, but now... it was, somehow, preferable and normal, especially now when her pussy was trimmed and shaved leaving only a small amount of hair. Then she found a white dress shirt she usually used with a dress suit. She tied it up under her large tits, leaving her belly bare. Braless, her heavy tits molded against the cotton material, her nipples were already erect and painfully swollen and clearly jutting out, almost making the cloth seem transparent. She left the buttons undone, letting the shirt flare out and offer up a stupendous view of her ample breasts.

With gel in her left hand, Kelly entered the Jason's room slowly. She noticed that he was naked and was still asleep, so she gently placed her right hand around his semi hard cock. Jason started to stir and then he opened his eyes and looked up at his mom. His mouth dropped open a little as he took in the sight of his mom nearly naked body. His eyes lingered on her heavy breasts and voluptuous hips. Then he was surprised to note that his mother had trimmed her ample bush! Now it was a closely trimmed stripe, which was quite visible through the thin transparent material of her small thong panty.

"Hi sweetie," Kelly said to Jason. "Have a good sleep?"

"Yes, mom," Jason answered and added with smile, "You look so hot, mom!"

At the same time, his cock jumped and was growing to its full erect state.

"Thank you, sweetie," Kelly replied and blushed. However, she was pleased that he was reacting to her this way. "It's time for your therapy, honey. Mommy must lube your red spot," she continued, sitting on the bed next to him.

Pre-cum was leaking out of his cock head and all over her right hand, while she started to lube his glans with her left hand. This time it didn't take him long until she felt his cock begin to unleash his monster load of cum. She gasped and opened her mouth not just out of surprise, but desires too. She felt the thick white sperm land on her tongue and quickly shut her mouth as another wad splashed against her lips. Hoping he wouldn't notice, she swallowed the seed that had made it in her mouth, while stream after stream of hot cum showered her. By the end of their first morning treatment Kelly again was a complete mess. But she loved it! She went to her room and wondered how wet her son had made her. She couldn't quite explain it but her son somehow made her feel different. She started to feel a little more confident in herself and above all, more sexy as well. As she lay on her back in the middle of the bed, she wondered how far she was willing to take this fooling around with her son. She also wondered whether she would be able to stop herself from going too far. Her hand moved to her clit and she rubbed herself without even realizing it. She bent her head back with lust, obviously she needed relief!

**

Around 4.00 p.m. Dr. Wood entered their house for the first time that day. Kelly and her son had just finished their meal, and Kelly cleaned up while Jason sat back in the sofa watching a TV.

"How are you both?" she asked curiously.

"We're doing fine doctor," Kelly responded. "Actually, much better," she added proudly.

"Oh I'm so glad to hear that," Dr. Wood said and looked at Kelly for a bit and then remarked with a subtle pleased looked. "I very much enjoy seeing you dressed as a confident, sexy woman!"

A smile filled Kelly's face, obviously the compliment meant so much.

"You taught me that, Dr. Wood," Kelly answered shyly. She wondered if Jason was staring at her hot, sexy body. She wondered if he liked it.

"Do you like what you see, Jason?" Dr. Wood asked him with a naughty smile.

"Ahhh, yeah, mom is so beautiful and sexy," Jason purred. He so wanted to touch, squeeze, fondle and caress his mom's huge tits and soft bottom. He turned red thinking about his mother this way, but he continued to follow his mom with his eyes, not wanting to take his eyes off of her. Then his gaze drifted to the front of her tiny red thong and he rolled his eyes and shook his head. The seam of the narrow strip of material was now wedged partway into her cleft and, for a moment, he noticed that a portion of her freshly shaven and smooth puffy outer-labia was quite visible on either side! He liked how his mom now seemed to be okay with her near-nudity around him!

"Did you notice anything else on your mom, Jason?" Dr. Wood asked further as she looked down at Kelly's crotch.

"Yeah, I see that mom shaved her errr... her intimate areas," Jason stammered.

"Yes. From what I see through her small thin panties she just has a closely trimmed strip of short pubic hair on her mons veneris, just above her vulva. I suppose her labia lips was shaved and smooth. Am I right in my assumption, honey?" Dr. Wood asked Kelly enticingly.

"Errr... yes, you're right, Dr. Wood. I had to clean things up for my new errr... outfit, so I was trimming my messy pubic hair. Also, I hope it could help to Jason... you know...," Kelly tried to explain.

"Of course, mommy. At this particular time, modesty isn't important when your son's condition requires appropriate sexual stimulus. Fortunately, you are so sexy, so you should reveal your hot body more often!" Dr. Wood said and added, "Your mom did it for you, Jason, you know."

"Yes, I know! I appreciate that my mom want the best for me. Thanks mom," Jason answered honestly.

"Please have a seat so we can talk about the treatments," Dr. Wood finally said as she motioned towards the sofa and chairs. "I want to discuss with you what has happened today." Dr. Wood wanted to make sure Kelly was okay with helping Jason.

"I was apprehensive and nervous at first but as the day progressed, I got more comfortable. Now, I'm used to helping him," Kelly admitted, looking proud of yourself.

"I'm glad to hear that! I told you that you would get used to his huge cock quickly!" Dr. Wood teased her a bit more and Kelly blushed again. As before, Dr. Wood's comment both excited and humiliated her. But she sensed Dr. Wood was pleased that she was becoming more confident and enjoying what she was doing for Jason.

"How many times did you lube Jason today, Kelly?" Dr. Wood asked.

"Err... I lubed him three times..." Kelly answered.

"Did he always ejaculate during therapy?" Dr. Wood asked as she observed the flaky white residue evident around the hot mom's face and neck.

"Yes," Kelly answered shortly and blushed.

"Oh, I see. Your face is coated with his dried cum! I think you've made good progress and... you're getting really good at it! I'm so proud of both of you," Dr. Wood praised them. And then looking at Kelly directly, she continued, "I'm especially pleased with you Kelly, at how helpful you are to your son."

"Thank you. I'm really trying to work with Jason... I'm doing everything I can," Kelly responded proudly.

"Great!" Dr. Wood praised her again and added, "Sorry, I must remind you, it's time for a new session, mommy!"

Kelly was behaving completely different that day. Without hesitation or saying a word, she reached for Jason's huge cock and found the head wet and slippery with his pre-cum. She held his foreskin back and started to lubricate his glans. Then with her right hand she begin to slowly stroke his cock. Obviously, she was in the routine! After five minutes, Kelly started to gently massage the spot where the foreskin attached to Jason's cock to boost stimulation. It excited Jason so much that he came quickly. Kelly gasped as first big load landed with a wet splat, an unbroken line of cum running all the way from above her left eye, across her nose, and down to the right corner of her open mouth.

"Oooh, good boy!" Dr. Wood praised him as he finished cumming what seemed like a gallon of cum from them, all over Kelly's face and neck .

Acting as if nothing unusual had happened Kelly kept lubricating his glans.

"Oh, yeesss! You are doing it great, mommy!" Dr. Wood now praised Kelly and added, "I'm no longer needed here. See you..."

Completely satisfied, Dr. Wood turned and leaved them.

**

The next morning, following the pattern they had established over the past two days, Kelly walked in Jason's room. She was keenly aware that something upsetting, but pleasant was happening to her. She didn't like to admit it to herself, but her mind was never far away from the activities of the previous days. She constantly recalled the sight of Jason's stiff huge cock erupting copious amounts of thick creamy cum across her tongue, face and tits. It had been an enormous turn-on and the warm tingle in her loins were a constant and persistent reminder. In the end this was motivation to make her work harder at her task and duty. Also, she didn't forget that Jason must have appropriate stimulus. So she decided to dispense with modesty and just wear very small and thin lace panties, which Dr. Wood gave her yesterday. It was two sizes too small, so small that her freshly trimmed pussy hair was plainly visible above the top of the panties. As if that were not enough, it hardly covered Kelly's swollen mound, even stretched as wide as the fabric would go. Her big plump pussy lips were clearly outlined thru the thin material.

The first sight that greeted Jason's eyes when his mother woke him was her huge, beautiful, naked tits swinging in his face. Clothes were now pretty much abandoned in the home!

"Mom, you are just stunning... your tits are beautiful and... huge!" Jason said as he stared at them blatantly. They were very full, round and heavy. It looked like her areolas were at least 3 or 4 inches in diameter, her nipples were prominent about a half inch thick and long. Everything was so perfect that Jason could barely bring himself to touch them.

Kelly felt her face flush slightly at the compliment. Standing with her tits naked in front of her son, she just whispered, "Thanks, honey." The compliment was sweet, but she began to wonder if it was healthy for a mother to be exposing herself like this to her son.

"I mean, really, really big," Jason added, realizing he wasn't paying her a compliment anymore. He was stunned that she has actually done it.

"Thanks. I thought it was better to take off my blouse. You always make a mess of me!" Kelly justified herself sheepishly, getting more than a little wet between her legs.

"Mom... can you turn around?" Jason murmured.

Without thinking Karen nodded her head and granted her son's request. As she slowly spun around, Jason appreciated the view of her feminine back with its delicate curves that lead down to her voluptuous shaped ass. She looked so awesome in just panties with her bare butt showing. He liked the view of his mom's ass wiggling in front of him.

As the therapy went on, Kelly seemed to relax more and more and looked like she was enjoying. No doubt Jason was enjoying himself as well. That was the first session of that day, so Jason came quickly and forcefully.

"Oh fuuuck mom," he uttered, as he blew a load of cum abundantly over mom's face and naked tits, the ejaculate coming from his cock like throbbing liquid from a petrol pump.

**

Around 9.30 a.m. Dr. Wood visited them for the first time that day. She was quiet; she didn't want to disturb Kelly and Jason. She heard that they were in the living room, so she stayed in the hall. She observed them, without revealing her presence.

Kelly was lying on the bed reading a book and wearing just panties. Lying on her back, her large tits spread out on her chest, sagged slightly to each side, trapping her arms beneath them. Her long curvy legs were slightly apart and her freshly shaven puffy labia was partially visible with her thin lace panties wedged between her lower lips.

Her perfectly hot body was almost completely exposed to Jason and this had a clear effect on him. Dr. Wood could see his huge cock was hard.

"Mom, I am hard again," Jason said, agog at being so close to his mom and her amazing body.

"Oh, honey, it happens so fast! I made you cum just half an hour ago," Kelly said in disbelief, but with excitement in her voice.

"I know, but your hot body... I am so horny..." Jason didn't try to explain further. Simply, he liked to show her his huge erect cock.

"Okay, okay, mommy understands. Your mommy is going to help you with those full balls that you have. Come to me for help," Kelly said softly and sat down on the bed.

Jason immediately came to her, positioning himself between her widespread legs. Without hesitation, Kelly started to slowly stroke his cock as a thrilled look coming over her face. She used both her hands and Dr. Wood noticed that she was in no hurry. Obviously she enjoyed her duty and Dr. Wood was pleased. After ten minutes, Jason started to moan, evidently he was close. Kelly quickened her pace and lowered her head closer to his cock now. Soon, Dr. Wood stared in disbelief as the hot mom rubbed his cock head along her cheeks and chin spreading his precum which was leaving a glittering, sticky trails on her face.

It was too much for Jason, who couldn't believe his luck. He exploded copiously, splashing new portion of hot, fresh sperm over his mom's cheek, open lips and chin as usual. Dr. Wood seemed quite pleased with what she saw and she quietly left the house.

**

Around 8.00 p.m. Dr. Wood entered house for the second time that day. However, this time Dr. Wood wasn't hiding herself from them. She was pleased when she saw Kelly dressed in the same small lace panties.

"Great, mommy! You look so great that I don't know where to look first," Dr. Wood praised her.

"Ah, thank you. It's so hot today, and I think err... Jason makes quite a mess when he err... finish and this way I will preserve my blouses!" Kelly answered and blushed.

"I understand the reason for your nudity, Jason really ejaculates abundantly on your face and tits every time. However there's no reason to be ashamed of it, mommy. As I said earlier you are blessed with wonderful breasts. They are large, full and nicely shaped. They are simply magnificent!" Dr. Wood praised her.

"Thanks," Kelly answered and blushed again, but Dr. Wood could almost sense a change in her confidence.

"I bet you are the type of woman who enjoys being naked. Am I right?" Dr. Wood was direct and to the point.

"Yes," Kelly answered with hesitation as if she was proceeding cautiously. At the same time, she remembered - when she and her ex-husband first moved in together they hardly ever wore clothes at home; he loved looking at her as much as she loved watching him.

"I mean, I've always liked to be naked with my ex-husband. But this is something else, Jason is my son," Kelly was uncertain.

"I'm glad to hear you like to be naked. And don't forget, Jason is a man, too. He doesn't mind a bit, in fact he likes to see you naked! So relax and enjoy wit your new man," Dr. Wood encouraged her and continued, "How many times did you lube Jason today?"

"Err... four times... and now it's time for a last session," Kelly answered.

"Wow, great. Go ahead, mommy!" Dr. Wood was pleased.

Kelly nodded and began to stroke his shaft with her right hand. With her left hand she oiled his glans. She obviously enjoyed it. She expected him to ejaculate quickly and was amazed when it was over to see that he had lasted almost ten minutes.

"Kelly, I must say, your son already has pretty impressive stamina and recuperative abilities," Dr. Wood noticed and added, "But you must help him to ejaculate. His cock demands more stimulation."

Kelly nodded, but she didn't know how to help Jason. She looked at Dr. Wood, expecting advice.

"Try to stimulate his sensitive spot but this time with your tongue," Dr. Wood suggested to her and added with smile, "That will certainly help a little!"

"Oh, Dr. Wood, please, this is so terribly embarrassing!" Kelly protested and blushed. Honestly, all Kelly wanted was to taste him, fill her mouth with his sperm, to feel again the gorgeous overpowering satisfaction that it was she who had made her son cum.

"That's nonsense, mommy. You already touch this sensitive spot. All you need to do is use your tongue instead of your thumb," Dr. Wood explained.

Kelly just nodded, accepting Dr. Wood's explanation without question. Jason watched in disbelief as his mom lowered her head and slowly ran her tongue from the base of his cock up to the sensitive spot. The skin on his cock head was tight, silky and warm on the tip of her tongue. There was already some clear pre-cum leaking from the tip of his cock and she gently lapped it clean. Jason trembled from the feeling as his mom repeated the slow lick. Soon, her tongue worked along the underside of Jason's cock, expertly finding that sensitive spot just below the head. Dr. Wood couldn't help but be amazed at how sexy Kelly looked.

If Kelly thought that was the end of her humiliation, she was mistaken. Dr. Wood had several follow up questions which made her blush even more.

"Is his precum dripping on your tongue?" Dr. Wood asked, although it was obvious.

"Hmmm... yes," Kelly answered shortly, somewhat sheepishly. She was confused and excited at the same time.

"You can taste it on your tongue, can't you?" Dr. Wood continued with provocative questions.

Kelly nodded and moaned softly, as she swallowed more precum. Worse, she couldn't hide her enjoyment either.

"And doesn't his precum taste good?" was the next the doctor 's logical question.

"Umm, yes," Kelly admitted shyly and added sincerely, "His precum is surprisingly sweet with a slight cinnamon taste!"

Kelly blushed as she noticed that Dr. Wood grinned at her words, "I'm glad to hear that, I really am. And then, too, I bet you can't wait to taste his sperm."

Kelly blushed again. She was aware that Dr. Wood very well knew that she had tasted Jason's semen many times from the beginning of therapy.

"Jason, your mom love your taste so much. So, is mommy's big boy going to make all that sperm come out of his cock for his hot and hungry mommy?" Dr. Wood now asked Jason, having clearly abandoned all pretenses of decency.

"Ahhhh... yes," Jason confirmed and continued to moan, obviously enjoying his mom's tongue's touch.

"Kelly, please gently hold his testicles as he comes to be sure you can feel all of the cum pumping out," Dr. Wood instructed further.

Kelly nodded and continued to lick his spot, all the time cupping his scrotum with her left hand. Lubrication no longer mattered!

Eventually Jason moaned and whispered, "I'm gonna cum... ohhh I'm cumming," as he ejaculated strongly over and over again, directly in his mom's mouth for the first time.