Jason's problem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooohhh wooow!" Dr. Wood exclaimed, expressing her admiration as she watched his cum spurt into Kelly's mouth. She noticed with satisfaction that Kelly kept stroking the base of his cock with her right hand and cupping his balls with her left hand as her mouth gradually filled up to capacity.

After eight or nine large shots of his sperm into her mouth, Jason's orgasm started to subside, turning into a dribble. He had never cum so hard or so long in his life, and his legs were trembling from the effort. He looked down at what he had done to his mom. He dumped a big load of cum in his mom's mouth and coated her whole mouth and throat with his juicy sperm. Although Kelly didn't want to let the hot creamy substance dribble from her mouth, her mouth was so full that thin streams of cum drain from her mouth sticking to her lips and chin. She looked up at Dr. Wood, her mouth was still open showing her Jason's white, milky cum. Her eyes were locked on Dr. Wood, obviously she did not know what to do. But her looks told Dr. Wood that she didn't want to waste any of Jason's cum!

"Wow, mommy. That's great big load. I'm know you love his good-tasting cum!" Dr. Wood noticed.

All Kelly could do was go "Umm mmm" because her mouth was so full.

"Don't be shy sweetie, swallow what your son gave you. You earned it!" Dr. Wood encouraged her and added, "It's a good thing you don't have to clean up a big sticky mess from your face and tits every time your son spurt one of his huge loads!"

Kelly closed her mouth, swished it around a little, and then swallowed several times. A little smile of utter contentment spread across her beautiful, sweat-glazed face. Then she opened her mouth as if she wanted to show them it was all gone.

"Good mommy. You swallowed it all!" Dr. Wood praised her. Kelly's inexperience was evident, but her willingness was enthralling to Dr. Wood. So Dr. Wood scooped the remains of Jason's cum from Kelly's chin with her fingers and put it back into Kelly's mouth. Kelly didn't complain and, contrary to Jason expectations, she sucked Dr. Wood's fingers clean, shyly at first and then with more vigor!

Then, obviously intoxicated by Jason's powerful orgasm, Kelly asked with concern, "Oh, baby, do you feel better now? I can't believe you came so much this time. And in my mouth... And I even swallowed all of it!"

"Oh, yeah, that felt great, mommy. Thank you. I've never cum so hard in my life!" Jason said with excitement. He was in a trance, amazed at the depth of his mom's perversion as he watched her clean Dr. Wood's fingers. But he was so exhausted after the orgasm that he could barely stand. His knees were shaking and he added, "Mom, please, I've got to sit down!"

Kelly blushed as she became aware of her hands still holding Jason's cock and balls. She left him unwillingly and Jason sat down on the couch next to her. Both of them breathed very heavily, Jason totally spent. Kelly flushed in embarrassment as she realised just how wet she had become. That Dr. Wood should be able to discover the level of her excitement was deeply embarrassing. However, at the same time she felt the odd impulse to touch herself, in fact she felt incredible randy all of a sudden. With an effort she resisted the urge to touch her pussy, but was squirming in the couch.

"Mommy, you know well how abundantly your son ejaculate. So next time, just follow your natural inclination and swallow his sperm down with each spurt splashing into your mouth. That's the only way to swallow all of his sperm, I suppose you don't really want to waste his cum, I'll bet!" Dr. Wood gave Kelly her final advice and left.

**

The next morning Dr. Wood called Kelly and said, "Honey, I'm busy today and I will come to your house later afternoon, about 7 p.m. Until then, I'm sure you'll do a good job err... taking care of Jason and his needs!"

"Don't worry, Dr. Wood. I promise you, I will do the best I can to help Jason," Kelly assured Dr. Wood. Obviously she became fully engorged with her duty.

"Keep in your mind that Jason has a natural, primal urge to ejaculate regularly!" Dr. Wood unnecessarily reminded her and added, "You know how important it is for Jason to have orgasms, and the more frequent and more intense, the better."

"Oh yeah, I know that. I will do everything I can to make him truly pleased and satisfied," Kelly answered much more self-confidently now.

Again Kelly wore only panties, again ones which Dr. Wood bought her. It was a pair of sheer, see-through natural skin-tone string bikini ones, barely large enough to cover her shaved pubic mound. They made her feel wanton, but she loved it! She seemed very comfortable walking around almost nude and it seemed that she liked her son to be able to see her big puffy pussy for the first time.

With no gusset, her swollen outer lips was uncovered and clearly visible for Jason from several feet away. Also, Jason admired how the string of her thong panties disappeared entirely down within the crack of her bare round bottom, so her buttocks were completed bare.

His mom's almost naked body, her spectacularly firm and huge tits, her incredible musky pussy scent... all of that was exciting Jason immensely. All day his cock was almost constantly erect. Fortunately, his mom willingly jerked him off and eagerly swallowed most of his huge load. Kelly looked like she was in heaven! Every time Jason ejaculated Kelly was amazed at how much cum he could produce. She wondered how her son could be this virile and practically not need a recovery period. At 6 o'clock in the evening Jason had already fed her his cum five times this day and she swallowed several more huge mouthfuls now.

**

As she promised, at 7 p.m. Dr. Wood entered the house for the first time that day.

"What a pleasant surprise, Kelly. It looks like you aren't wearing panties at all!" Dr. Wood said delighted, not quite believing what she saw in front of her. Also, the room had a musty yet sexy odor, obviously emanating from Jason's cum and Kelly's pussy juices.

"Really?" Kelly asked and smiled innocently at Dr. Wood, a soft blush appearing on her cheekbones, as though she was unaware of her nudity.

Dr. Wood just nodded and smiled too. Of course, Kelly was wearing same miniature panties, and that was evident by the fact that Dr. Wood could actually see the inside crotch was damp. The sizable wet shiny spot was growing on all down the front side of Kelly's sheer panties and the sweet, heavy smell of her wet pussy hit Dr. Wood's nose.

"I want to talk with you about what has happened today," Dr. Wood changed the subject and asked, " How many times have you masturbate Jason today, Kelly?" Dr. Wood had deliberately not mentioned the lubrication.

"Err... I masturbated him five times," Kelly answered.

"Already five times! Wow, our big boy was really horny today, wasn't he?" Dr. Wood asked.

"Yes," Jason answered, "It aroused me a lot when I saw mom... I found it increasingly difficult to keep my eyes off her incredibly hot and sexy body. Also, each time mom placed her tongue on the underside of my cock... she was licking my head... it was amazing!"

"Yes, I understand now. That explains why you were so horny." Dr. Wood said and asked Kelly, "Did you let him ejaculate in your mouth?"

Kelly hesitated a moment and finally admitted, "Yes, I let him."

"Each time?" Dr. Wood asked further and looked down at Kelly calmly.

"Yes," Kelly answered shortly again and blushed.

"Did you swallow any of his ejaculate?" Dr. Wood's questions got more and more provocative.

"Errr... yes," Kelly shuddered. She felt the blood rising in her face, while her mind started replaying the events of that day over and over.

"I suppose it was the abundant quantity of ejaculate each time," Dr. Wood continued to question Kelly.

"Yes, his cock has been doing great, pumping out huge amounts. Each time he filled my mouth so full and so fast that I thought I might drown in his cum," Kelly had a low, sexy-sounding voice as she honestly answered.

"Wow, he flooded your mouth each time and you had greedily swallowed all his tasty sperm each time! That's great to hear, Kelly. But then again, he ejaculated so much that you're must be full with his protein and nutrients. I'm sure you shouldn't need to eat for a day now!" Dr. Wood teased her.

"Yes, you are right. I wasn't hungry because my stomach is full of a huge load of his cum! His cum taste so delicious. I had no idea that this was going to happen but I was enjoying it very much," Kelly admitted.

Dr. Wood's assumption that if Kelly and Jason would do something alone and long enough, they'd tend to become complacent and accepting, was confirmed. Obviously, during the day both of them became comfortable and accepted the idea of stimulating his cock with her tongue, ejaculating in her mouth and swallowing his sperm. Dr. Wood knew that drinking Jason's testosterone-filled semen all day changed Kelly. She was savouring every delicious mouthful and the act of performing oral sex on him excited her.

"After four days of therapy, it's time to examine your cock head again, Jason. I'll just do some checks to make sure everything looks better. Please, come to me," Dr. Wood said and added, "Usually we will notice an immediate difference after just a few day of using this treatment."

Sitting on the bed with Jason standing in front of her, Dr. Wood gently reached under him and cupped her hand, holding the thick cock in her palm. She visually examined his cock, looking at the glans.

"It is definitely looking better!" Dr. Wood said as she was holding his cock and moving it up and down and from side to side. Then she bent forward and was looking at his cock closely announced, "Actually, I am glad to say that the first treatment phase is over. The result is excellent. Kelly, you were great. Jason, you also. I am so proud of both of you!"

"Thank you, Dr. Wood. I'm so happy. Thanks to you, his health problem is gone," Kelly said.

"Oh, thanks to you, mommy and by virtue of your effort, Jason's big cock looking better now!" Dr. Wood corrected her gently.

"With your help I did the best I could," Kelly said and added quietly, "All I did was required for medical reasons."

"Yes, of course, Kelly. You did it for Jason and his health," Dr. Wood agreed, but Kelly saw the little sarcastic smile appeared at the corners of her mouth.

Then Dr. Wood turned to Jason and asked him, "Are you satisfied with your therapy, for now?"

"Ohhh... yes... I'm very satisfied," Jason was careful not to show too much emotion and excitement. Then he asked with disappointment in his voice, "Dr. Wood, you said the first treatment phase was over. Does it mean mom will no longer treat and lube my... err... my cock?"

"Jason, your mom ended up a great job. Something that's what I call a lube job. However, as I've told you earlier, it was just the first phase of the treatment, we're not done with your therapy. Your big beautiful cock requires more sensitive treatments," Dr. Wood said with a professional look on her face. "And it requires more help from your mother. Kelly, are you ready to continue helping Jason?"

"Yes, certainly," Kelly replied, not knowing exactly what Dr. Wood was going to say next.

"However, the treatment I am going to suggest maybe a little more...," Dr, Wood paused for a moment, "A little more unusual and perhaps difficult."

They both listened in silence without saying anything, so Dr. Wood continued, "Just like many other things in life, there are good helpful fungi and harmful fungi. When harmful fungi invade the body, they can be difficult to kill, as they can survive in the environment and re-infect the person trying to get better. Fortunately there are lots of good fungi and some of them live naturally in the human body. What's important is that they can be helpful preventing the harmful fungal cells growing and reproducing."

This time Kelly and Jason just nodded.

"Generally, men with penile fungal infections will not be able to infect women, while a woman with good fungi that are present in her genitalia can naturally kill the rest of the harmful fungi in his genitals, as they get passed on during intercourse. So, the best treatment for Jason is to do this naturally... and the way to do this naturally is to have sexual intercourse frequently with a healthy woman," Dr. Wood explained.

Jason felt a twitch in his cock as Dr. Wood spoke the last sentence. For a moment Kelly was too stunned to say anything.

"What!?" she finally whispered not believing what she had heard, "Jason does not have a girlfriend!"

"I know that, sweetie. For that reason he still needs your help to improve his health," Dr. Wood said softly.

"My help? You mean ... Are you asking me...?" Kelly demanded absolutely shocked and stunned at this turn of events. She was hugely embarrassed. Perhaps it wasn't rational but she'd been relatively accepting to lube Jason, however the thought of intercourse with her son just felt really uncomfortable. Dr. Wood knew that she was in the stage of 'contemplation'. Kelly again experienced internal confusion, discomfort, and aversion towards Dr. Wood's ideas. All of the worries, fears, concerns, but also pros, potentials and advantages that they could possibly come up with went through her mind.

"Kelly, don't be worried, we just require his and your genital fluids to mix. In your case, that wouldn't be true sexual intercourse with your son, that would be just shallow penetration... just his glans in your pussy," Dr. Wood explained gently trying to assure the bewildered mom.

"That wouldn't be true err... intercourse and err... that wouldn't be full penetration?" Kelly asked uncertainly, and it looked like little relief. She moved on to the next stage - 'preparation'. She was ready to actually start taking steps to making a new reality. Dr. Wood sensed that and supported and encouraged her.

"No, that wouldn't be full penetration, sweetie. Just a few inches, just his cock head! He just needs to immerse his cock head in your vaginal juices at least once a day, 15 minutes," Dr. Wood confirmed and continued, "As I just said, we just require his and your genital fluids to mix. This isn't 'sex', instead it is basically therapy!"

Kelly wasn't the least bit happy about the sort of therapy, but she felt like she didn't have much of a choice. She convinced herself that she could and she must do it for Jason's health.

"Ohhh... okay, I'd give anything for Jason's health!" Kelly finally blurted it out, not believing this was happening.

Anything! Dr. Wood liked that attitude.

Jason was in heaven. He couldn't believe that his mom would allow him to penetrate her pussy! He was hard as a rock.

"Ah, our big boy is hard again!" Dr. Wood noticed and added with a joyous lift in her voice that matched her smile, "He needs relief! This time you don't need to lube his cock head, so you can do full oral with him."

"Full oral! I can't do it... err... I don't know how to do it!" Kelly stammered.

"What! You don't mean to tell me a big girl like you doesn't know how to give head? Didn't you suck your hubby off?" Dr. Wood asked in disbelief.

"Rarely..." Kelly answered and blushed.

"Well, mommy, don't worry, I will teach you," Dr. Wood said with smile.

Kelly nodded and blushed. She stared at Jason's huge cock as if seeing it for the first time. Finally, she could lick and suck his whole big, beautiful cock.

"Go ahead, mommy. Don't be shy," Dr. Wood encouraged her.

Biting her lower lip she seemed torn to make a decision, torn between responsibility and desire. Eventually, Kelly got up and knelt in front of Jason. She shuddered lightly with pleasure as his cock was throbbing and pulsating with virility, hot and demanding. She leaned forward and Jason could feel her hot breath. She just couldn't help herself, she peeled the foreskin back, to expose a fat, shiny head as precum was oozing out of the big, pee slit.

"Rub his cock head over your mouth and chin," Dr. Wood suggested.

Kelly wanted to tell Dr. Wood she already did it, but remained silent and did as she was told. She rubbed his cock all over her face, smearing his juices all over, defiling her pretty, white face. She had his precum all over her forehead, cheeks, chin and even her nose. Then she pressed her lips gently against his balls, kissed them while she lightly gripped the base of the cock with her right hand. Jason moaned in pleasure, and she knew she was on the right track.

"Go on now, lick that beautiful, big cock, mommy," Dr. Wood suggested further.

Encouraged, Kelly lightly jacked him off with her right hand and then stuck out her tongue. She felt almost like she was watching someone else as her tongue tentatively gave his cock head a lick, tasting his muskiness. A thick dollop of pre-cum was gathering in the slit and she lapped at it, and sucked the tasty cream into her mouth. Several times she licked up his long shaft from bottom to top, then she went up to the top again and licked all over and around his cock head, concentrating on the sensitive spot where the foreskin attached to Jason's cock.

Again, her inexperience was evident, but her willingness was evident too. Dr. Wood well knew that if you want a woman like Kelly was to act in certain ways that would require her being a bit sluttier, dirty, naughty... then you're going to have to help her in the beginning! So Dr. Wood instructed her, "Take his cock head in your hot wet mouth, mommy."

Trembling, Kelly slowly opened her mouth as wide as it would go, and approached the huge purple cock head. She plunged her mouth down over the bulbous knob and surprisingly, she got it in past her teeth, as well as almost an inch of his cock! She could not stop herself. She closed her mouth, vacuumed his cock into her mouth and shuddered as she felt his cock weighing heavily on her tongue and rubbing against the roof of her mouth. Jason moaned in pleasure and Kelly began to feel confident again, her power over her son was so exciting. She pressed the wet flesh of her lips and tongue onto the head and shaft. She flailed her tongue back and forth inside her mouth, lashing at the tip and the pee slit. Jason's precum was absolutely delicious and seemed to be oozing constantly into her mouth.

Jason stared at her, resisting the urge to grab the back of her head and force her down on his cock and fuck that hot mouth over and over until he exploded.

After several minutes, Kelly pulled her mouth off her son's cock and started to lick him again. She ran her tongue over his cock as she sucked gently.

"You're doing great, mommy. Go ahead, take his cock deeper in your wet mouth," Dr. Wood instructed her further.

Almost as if in a dream, she began to take his cock deeper in her mouth as her hand descended with each stroke and then pulled back as her hand moved up. She was really getting warmed up now, her son's cock slipping down her throat a little further with each effort. Her jaw began to loosen up as Kelly pushed her head a little way further down. Her eyes fluttered closed as her nostrils dilated wildly for breath, and she felt the tip of his cock sliding down her throat, past the point that made her gag to touch a spot in her throat she never even knew existed. She thought she was going to choke on it, but to her surprise, she felt the fleshy cock slid in. She liked that, she was feeling a perverted pleasure as he deep-throated her, but she needed air so she pulled back.

"Control yourself, mommy. First, let go of his cock, and put your hands on his hips. Then, relax your throats and breathe through your nose. Next time you start to gag, swallow," Dr. Wood gave her advice.

Kelly felt an increasing arousal wash over her as she did her best to follow Dr. Wood's directions. She reached for his hips and squeezed her fingers tightly, letting him feel her presence. Jason groaned and started pumping his hips slowly back and forth. Readily Kelly opened her mouth wider and felt his cock slide a bit further into her mouth, stretching her jaw a bit. She felt his cock head reach the back of her throat again. That started to make her gag, and she reluctantly swallowed.