All Comments on 'Jealousy'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
DonricoDonricoover 13 years ago
Great!!!

I loved it. This story was well written and it needs no work to make it better.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 13 years ago
I'm jealous

Brian is a lucky dude. Very hot story, nice set up and pace, kept me interested the whole time.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Really loving and sweet

Very erotic and well written, I can only fantasize that the three of them will have a good life after they finally move in together.

The guy better keep himself in good shape to handle both of his lovers. It's so sweet that his sister is just as hot for him as he is for her.

Well done, thanks

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Rich already said it better than I can.

So, I'll just say thanks for another really good story.

marleywasonemarleywasoneover 13 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed your story, made me hot and aroused which is what you wanted wasn't it? I hope to read more of your stories and become equally aroused in the reading. Thanks again for a great story!!

chunkschunksabout 13 years ago
You're one of my favorite authors here...

Loved how Diane was braless in one paragraph and then he removed her bra in the next. It reminded me of how I submitted a story where the son and mom started out sharing an apartment and later he laid in the sun naked by the pool behind their house. You get caught up in the heat of what you're writing and the continuity girl gets horny and takes the evening off!

Good stuff, Many Feathers; keep writing!

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
I had to read it again.

It's still an outstanding tale!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not bad

good story

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 11 years ago
Pretty good

Though it could had used a Bit more lusting between the siblings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Decadent

You really love that word, don't you? It keeps popping up in some odd places in this and other of your stories. I think 'indecent' would work better sometimes. Additionally, the word you were searching for is 'cognizant', not 'cognoscente', which means something entirely different. Other than that, not too shabby. :)

Scale

ChasBChasBover 9 years ago
Like This A Lot

Great story. 5* Noticed the same humorous caught in the moment errors chunk saw. No problem. Many Feathers hasn't written anything here since Summer, 13. I hope that will be remedied soon.

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
Another good one

I know it takes a lot of time writing these stories but they are appreciated.Lord only knows how many hours you have invested in entertaining us.Thanks many of your stories could use more chapters maybe some of these sisters get nocked up .A lifetime romance ensues...think about .

WORDSMITH2015WORDSMITH2015over 8 years ago
FUNNY IMAGES

An excellent story, clearly as powerful and erotic as Words on Skin, but with a few lapses of focus.

"Quite expectedly, finding no bra to have to fight through while doing so. . . . I happily unbuttoned the blouse she was wearing, removed her bra. . . (????)

wife beater tee shirt (A wife beater is not a tee shirt at all. It is a sleeveles undershirt.)

under and beneath her. (Not under and on top of her????) Just a reminder that however good a story is, with a bit more concentration it can be better.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Liked it till the end

knew where it was going, kind of obvious. It's a good story over all, the ending kinda felt off too me. Maybe if I wrote this I would have had him take a few moments to actually think about it, not just kiss his sister. and I would like to have a bit more talking among the three of them. and of course continue the story forward.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The title is wrong

There aren't any more men in this world any more. Unless you're older. His girlfriend was cheating on him and what does he do? Nothing. Not a fucking thing. Change the title or change it to sissy goes along with being a cuckold!!!! Man or woman it doesn't matter. She was still cheating

MarshallaMarshallaabout 3 years ago
Dontcha just love it ...

... when someone just pitches a bitch about a story anonymously?

Oh, he's nothing but a cuckold!. Seriously?

You're in the Incest Category here, remember? You had to know the sister would be involved, even though he was wondering about his girlfriend.

Don't know about you but, if I came upon my sister and girlfriend masturbating together, I'd want to watch! And, at some point, get involved myself.

So lighten up, Francis. You seem to be forgetting one key factor here.

It's a work of Fiction. Try to enjoy it as such.

Personally, I'd say it could've used some better editing.

But for "Hotness" alone, I gave it 5*'s.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(10/23/2021) I agree 100% with Marshalla. This was an enjoyably erotic read and is now going on my favorites list. I believe that the anonymousy (my spelling) of over a year ago has some issues. Maybe his ex left him for some sweet hotty that was so much better at munching her kitty and he couldn't compensate with his weeny. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

missing tags and the guy wants to be his sister??? (according to description)

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germany11 months ago

regarding comment "Dontcha just love it..."

This comment reads as if it was written by one of the entitled, self-righteous liberals who demand absolute freedom for themselves, but deny other's to have their own views, feelings, emotions and values. It's okay with me if you like the story, because actually I don't care. In other words, I respect your freedom, I feel completely indifferent about your personal preferences as long as you don't hurt anyone and as long as you don't demand that I mimic you. I just expect the same degree of leeway in return. What you represent with your comment is called by some 'cultural Marxism'. 'Trotskyism' would be are much more justified nomenclature, and that's where the US is heading at at full steam.

Lastly, if the "COMMENTS" area was reserved for yes- people it would lacking an important function. Fact of the matter is there are a lot of stories out here, regrettably even long ones, that contain unpleasant surprises for many of the potential readers with no hints from the author by way of chosing appropriate category, titel or tags. So a comment section containing critical reviews spares many of us feelings of regret, boredom, offense and the sense of having wasted their time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous