Jealousy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers

"Two drinks...no more than that," I warned them both as Diane poured, and as Sandy divvied up the pizza.

"Party pooper," Sandy teased me.

I just shook my head, trying to ignore her for the moment, which wasn't easy. After all, all three of us were still naked, and I was starting to become aroused again, with the help of the tequila. The one upside to drinking it for me.

But...I was also thinking sort of anyway...rationally again too. Thinking with my head, and not my dick...though that could change any moment. As I sat there admiring the two of them, their similarities and differences, I managed to convince myself that so far at least, Sandy and I hadn't really done too much of anything. Which made it easier for me to accept perhaps, with her being my sister and all. Aside from a little touching, we hadn't done much of anything else. Though I had indeed probed my sister's pussy with my fingers, I hadn't done so for very long. Nor had she really done much with me either. Barely a hand job, if you could even call it that in the shower, and then holding onto it while she came. Though I had as well. Even then, there wasn't a whole lot going on as she did that. Everything else was pretty much between the two of them, and that I rationalized...I could live with. I wasn't sure I could live with or accept too much of anything else.

The "Your turn next thing," had excited me, but it had worried me too. Having Sandy watch Diane and I was no longer any hindrance to me. I could easily handle that well enough. But doing much more than what the two of us had done, wasn't something I was quite so willing to allow myself to think on, let alone do just yet.

Still struggling with that while I had sense enough to before my dick took over my thinking, Diane then announced it was time for me to be inside her "Hot wet pussy," as she called it. I'd been looking forward to that myself. When she positioned herself down on the floor, on all fours as it were, I knew how she wanted it. One of my favorites as well. Good old doggy. But there was to be one slight variation on that particular theme as it turned out. I watched as my own sister then slid up under and beneath her.

"Come on Brian...you fuck it, while I lick it," she told me.

However my thoughts were..."Which it...are you planning on licking?"

The other problem was, my dick had taken over my thinking. Smiling, I saddled up behind Diane, placing my prick at the opening of her wet glistening slit, teasing her, toying with her, just as Sandy was doing to her with her tongue.

"Put it in already damn it! And fuck me! I need you to fuck me, and especially with her sucking my friggin clit!"

I slid in and out of that slippery tight fuck tunnel of Diane's, enjoying the sensation, though well aware of the fact my sister's tongue was somewhere in the mix as well. I tried not to think about it, though occasionally sensing...and yeah, perhaps feeling, when she'd accidentally on purpose, maybe give it a lick or two while it was going in and out down there. Hard to say...but with my mind buzzing from the booze, and my dick happy as a clam (or inside one as they say) I wasn't playing with a full deck at the time either.

And then when Diane climaxed, once again screaming out at almost the top of her lungs, that did it for me as well. I shoved, held...felt the first delicious spurts of my own copious release filling her cunt. Afterwards, collapsing back, drained, exhausted...spent. And my sister, now licking the remnants of our mutual spending out of Diane's pussy.

I didn't want to think about it. Rationalization, and sleep...overcoming me.

"That's it...I'm done. I warned you two about the booze. Booze and orgasms don't mix for me. I'm headed to bed!"

On still unsteady legs, I managed to stand. Though pleased contentment still showed in Diane's eyes...Sandy's still held a look of lust and desire. I could only laugh looking down at the two of them.

"Have fun," I said honestly, which I knew they would...just managing to stagger back up to my bedroom, collapsing into bed without even pulling the sheets up. I was sound asleep within minutes.

**

The next thing I knew, was the sensation of a warm mouth engulfing my cock. I moaned, still half asleep, though the pleasantness of it was stirring me. "Diane," I moaned once more partially awake now, hearing her mouthing me, slurping away. My cock rapidly hardening again, the effects of the booze now having worn off well enough, along with a little sleep anyway, that I was becoming aroused once again. And then she slithered up and over towards my face. Diane knew damn good and well just how much I loved eating her, a bit jealous of my sister that she had been doing so earlier, and I hadn't. It was now time to make up for that, which I was getting ready to do when I saw my bedroom door open. And not just a crack this time either. I smiled inwardly. Sandy, the one with obvious voyeuristic tendencies as I'd come to realize them...and me. Me, with the equally obvious exhibitionistic ones perhaps. I really enjoyed, and was getting off, on Sandy's watching me lately.

"You might as well come in, sit down on the bed, and enjoy yourself," I told my sister as Diane moved up over my face. Though the room was dark, there was just a fraction of moonlight coming in through the window that you could just barely see well enough by. I looked up, just moments before that gorgeous bare pussy of Diane's descended down over my face. Hands already reaching up to attach themselves to her equally beautiful breasts. My tongue already dancing on the floor of her swollen hard little clit. I felt the bed press down beside me, smiling as Sandy no doubt sat looking on. Diane now leaning back, her hand finding me, holding me and playing with me as I continued to assault her sweet cunt.

And then I felt another hand. Sandy's hand, wrapping itself around my dick, stroking me...jerking me. I shuddered at the delightful touch, fighting emotionally with myself. I mean, it wasn't as though she hadn't already done that. Or that I had in fact fingered her as well. But I knew that if things continued the way they seemed to be, a lot more than that could easily happen. All she had to do was lean over in fact...and suck me into her mouth. It was time to remove that temptation.

"I need to fuck you," I said into Diane's cunt, almost regretfully as I told her that, though she quickly moved up and off my face, sliding down, her pussy immediately gathering me, her lips surrounding, measuring, and then she leaned up, down...and I was again inside her.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned, moving on me...me moving inside her, faster and faster until I thought the bed might collapse, the sound of the headboard already banging against the wall as our coupling intensified. And then she came...crying out, screaming. Only it wasn't Diane's cry of ecstasy that I heard and was so familiar with...but Sandy's! I felt my cock lurch however, spewing it's precious load deep inside her pussy, bathing her over and over again with its forceful release.

We soon after collapsed against one another, chests heaving, breath trying to be restored as the light on my nightstand finally came on. Diane sitting next to us, having done so.

"Well? Was it as good as you thought it would be?" She asked actually smiling, I even think there was a tear in her eye as she said that, as she reached out and gently caressed Sandy's arm, and then mine.

"Better than I ever imagined it would be," Sandy answered back, and then leaned forward, kissing me, kissing my lips which had tried to form words, as I finally escaped, sitting up, forcing her to do so as well. I looked down at her pussy. The hair gone, looking over at Diane now as she tried holding back a giggle.

"We didn't know how long it would fool you, but we hoped that it might, at least long enough...which it obviously did," she announced.

"I just fucked..."

"Your sister," Diane answered for me. "And it was hot watching it too!" She then added.

"You're ok? You're not..."

"Jealous? No. Why would I be? I love you, I love your sister. And I know she loves us both equally as much. There's no room for jealousy here. None at all. The only issue for you the way I see it, is in accepting that. Accepting the fact that your sister needs you in much the same way that I do. And if I'm ok with that...what about you? You ok with sharing your sister with me too?"

I was dumbfounded, once again looking at Sandy.

"You're...you're ok with all this? Really? This is what you want?"

"What do you want Brian?" She asked pointedly. "I know what I want...especially now, especially after all this. I want you both, as often as we can manage it. I want this cock inside me, and I want to be able to do that whenever I feel like it. And I likewise want Diane to feel the same way too. No jealousy between us. So the only question is...how do you feel about fucking your own sister?"

This time I thought with my real head, as I leaned forward, placing my lips on my sister's lips, kissing her, and gently rolling her over onto her back. I once again felt the head of my dick part the supple folds of her cum drenched pussy, and drove it home.

End

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,487 Followers