All Comments on 'Jealousy, Arousal, Kim, Jim, and Me'

by steelepen

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WACC

Trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
i wonder

I wonder if i went to the gay section would i find any loving wives stories.These authors are not very bright when it comes to putting their stories in the right genre, oh well most write to piss people of the rest are just the walking dead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I loved it

Great story and i'd gladly clean my wife's cunt after she has enjoyed a man like that! Thanks for the super hot story!

CuckoldGuyCuckoldGuyabout 12 years ago
Good story

I love these stories where the willing Cuckold goes through all the emotions as he provides his wife with intense sexual pleasures and the loving wife just knows her loving husbands needs. You can feel the love they have for one another.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

I am curious how many percentage of the husbands are willing cuckold? Has sombody social statistic data about it? Could somebody send me on my feedback the social statistic data???? The cheating statistic data are the next: 65% of the husband and 55% of the wives are minimum 1 extramarital affairs on lifetime, 50% of the marriage end with divorce. This time 16% of the spouses are extramarital affairs in a 1 year time. 25% of the marriage there is not any cheatings from neither spouses. however we could not read any statistic data about willing cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hey "i wonder"...

The story is about a married couple. They are in love, as declared numerous times throughout the story. The category "Loving Wives" is about "Tales of adventurous married women & their mates". Seems like an accurate description of this story. First the TLW crew wants these kinds of stories placed "where they belong" in Fetish. Now you want them in "Gay Male".

Make up your fucking minds! And then when they're put there...DON'T GO THERE AND TRASH THEM ANYWAY! You idiots are so fucking annoying!

As for the story itself, it was well written and very sexy. The "hooters uniform" didn't do much for me, but I thought it was a pleasant change from sexy lingerie. All in all...good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wonderful, brilliant amasing stroy

you right just what the fuck you fucking want aurthor and fuck the holyer than thee cunts

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Another cuckold story with pathetic out in the open wimp cuckolds defending a story, 1 star voted for this and all following stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Letting his wife experience another man is one thing. But by thebitch asking her husband to put the other masn larger cock into her body, and then ordering him to suck Jim's sperm out of her usede cunt is going top far. Isuppose for your story about wimp husbands John had to do it. It wont be long before John will always be second fiddle to her new alpha male jim as Kimberly will he having her husband suck Jim's cock and haveing Jim fuck her husband in the asshole before she divorcess him and runs off with Jim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Cuckolding is Fun

I had many similar experiences with my wife, encouraging her to fuck another guy and return home with a pussy full of his cum for me to lick out before fucking her all night while she described every in and out detail of their hot sex session. We also have had many MMF threesomes and done everything described in these stories.

If readers don't like cuckold stories that contain bisexual content, then I suggest you look elsewhere for your kicks instead of knocking the stories and the lifestyle.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 12 years ago
Not Bad

Not bad....no wimp husbands so I am ok with their fantasies....well written.

sail_guysail_guyabout 12 years ago
Great story & excellent writing

Very nicely done story with good detail on both the physical and emotional aspects of MMF relationships. In particular I liked it that the husband "coupled" Kim & Jim.

Glad to see a new exciting writer in this category.

AfoojaAfoojaabout 12 years ago
Old story redone exceptionally well

How in the hell did you manage to tell a story that's been told so many times before and manage to keep it new, interesting and arousing?

Truly amazing. I'm panting in anticipation of more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
4 STARS

Well written. I have never read any of your stories before unless i am mistaken. Hope you posted some more!

It is an erotic story.

herb9930herb9930almost 12 years ago
One more thing.

It would have been great if John had also got Jim ready by sucking him for a bit, and also cleaning him up after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

AAny man that lets another man fuck his wife, and doesn'tget that guyas wife in retur and another woman in fron of his own wife is a fucking wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story...

...fairly well written and nicely lusty. I gave it 4 stars, would have given 5 but it needs some attention to details in the editing.

Pay no attention to the dumbass and the others who neg it for the subject matter just because their puny minds get twisted up over the fact that it turns them on and they think they must be queer because it does. Who said 'gay'? This wasn't gay, there was nothing about guys sucking each others cocks or fucking each other in the ass, just a loving wife getting a little extra with the help of her husband. It was a good read and in the right category. This is a site dedicated to porn writing, if they don't like it, they shouldn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 Big Stars.............

Hot, arousing, erotic and sexy. What more could you ask for....keep writing.

newtype2525newtype2525about 11 years ago
I only wish they gave out SIX STARS!

I loved this story! I had a hard time finding words good enough to describe how awesome this story is! My only complaint is that I wish there was more! Or that the teasing had lasted longer instead of just crossing directly into sex. But everything in this story makes me wish that there was TONS MORE to read! Thank you! I mean it!

This was the first of your stories I have read and can't wait to read the rest. PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! Write more as soon humanly or inhumanly possible! Great works!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I think willing cuckolds should be rounded up

and fucking turn in to unic's. They want to be dickless watchers while their wives get fucked by what she will soon enough call a man. Since the husband wasn't man enough to do fucking job.

hosedathomehosedathomealmost 11 years ago
Cuckold=Love

Yes, it's true. To allow another sexual partner in a marriage. Shows so much trust and love in the marriage. He loves seeing her happy. She's happy because she knows he is as well. Whether its swinging or cuckolding. It's simply an open marriage. A marriage strong enough to withstand sex from someone outside the marriage. Now that's true Love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I'm really very sorry that you think this is true love! Have you ever been in love before? This may be a fantasy type of love but it doesn't work out like that in the real world. How could it? I don't know a single person who would feel loved sharing their wife. This guy didn't feel it either. He felt a ton of jealousy and arousal but if you think that is love then you are fucked in the head. You can't keep having multiple partners and not get feelings for someone else. If you think this would not change their marriage then you are incredibly naïve! Something new will always be better because the newness has not wore off yet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not so much fun

I've read this story a couple of times now. Once about two years ago, or so it seems. And then came acrossed again today. It still leaves me feeling sad for the husband(john). I know it was a fantasy that he and his wife talked about and he wanted it to go the way it did. But from personal history I do have to say, that if a couple are going to do a mmf thing, then all three have to be equaly involved in it. By the actions in this story John was left hanging and feeling disrepected by his wife. She showed an all too familar disrespect for him by excludeing him from haveing sex with her and Jim, but dished him by making John place Jim's dick in her and then cleaning her out after Jim fucked her. In front of Jim. Then giving hubby sloppy seconds in the end. Sorry folks those type of threesomes cause relationships to be destroyed. But hey, it was good writing. It did bring out emotions from the reader. Good or bad, that is the goal for any writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The only place he's going to follow her?

Is to the lawyer's office to sign the divorce papers. Because who wants a self-centered cheating slut for a wife? No one I know. Just another whore and her wimpy, spineless cuckold. Nothing remotely clever or interesting in this garbage pile.

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome

I know the feelings of being jealous, but also enjoy sloppy seconds. I have fond memories of those days and nights. This story is one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good thing

This spineless oxygen thief didn't reproduce.

newtype2525newtype2525over 9 years ago
Incredible fun!

I wish for a huge selection of first times just like this! This was awesome and the only negative thing I can think of is that it wasn't longer or start father in the past to display a broader history of their teasing and chatting fantasies! Just excellent work! Thank you!

1jbm1jbmover 9 years ago
Hot story

Fantastic story! Got me hard and very horny.

Thanks for a very good, well written story!

I want this for me and my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Five Star,

As Above.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

What a great story, so well thought out and quite quite believable, characters so well drawn, sex just so normal and dreams of so so many men.

Fantastic offering.

nefertiti1330bcnefertiti1330bcover 8 years ago
Love The Hooters Outfit

Oh my what a hot night. That was a fun read.

pielover2016pielover2016over 8 years ago
HOT!

Efffing HOT! I imagined my beautiful wife through every paragraph. If only I had a friend like that! And yes, 5 stars! Thank you!

awankandanapawankandanapalmost 8 years ago
Great LW Story

Really enjoyed this one.

But, reading the comments leads me to ask a question. Why do so many anons come out to blast authors who produce quality stories of husbands and wives who love each other and who love to explore the cuckold lifestyle (which often include creampies), in particular claiming the stories should not be placed in LW category, and yet stories where a husband rains down revenge and hatred on the cheating spouse consistently get high rating, despite not having any "loving" in the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

That was a great story,liked how everyone had fun and no one was humiliated and everyone just went with the flow.On a personal note,made this 65 year old very hard.

thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Left me breathless !

Wow! Hotter than hell. Made me as rock hard as her husband. An incredibly exciting story !!! Extremely well written. Would love more from you. Thanks for the roller coaster ride .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pile of talentless garbage ! "1*" !!

The worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
Nice.

As a Beta male, I know that any marriage I'm in needs a stronger, more masculine Alpha to make love to and breed the woman I love.

newtype2525newtype2525over 7 years ago
Still one of my favorites!

Ignore or delete haters!

This was awesome and deserves praise!

(and other stories just like it!)

Thanks and cheers!

ScargoScargoover 7 years ago
Delicious wife

I wish mine would take cum from many handsome men so I could eat their creampies and clean their cocks with my throat. Yumm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You do such a wonderful job...

...of expressing those emotions we whose wife is getting fucked by a male friend experience. This is such a strange fetish, although it feels not strange at all to me - sharing my wife, even pushing that strange cock inside her genitals, trying to get my tngue as deep inside her pussy as his cock is, holding his balls inside my mouth as he blasts their contents deep into her womanhood, observing from the closest possible distance that sperm starting to ooze from her body toward my face, and then the sublime pleasure of tasting their coupling and devouring that special cream that anoints the joining of their genitals, that she pulled from his balls into her special place so that I could feast upon it.

And of all the writers (too few, alas) in this rare genre, you are without doubt the best. Thanks for sharing!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very erotic, and well written.

We now know hubby place. Doubtful a one off. Let’s see she’s given friend a blow job, had husband prepare her for lover by eating her and the putting lover’s cock in her pussy. Then lover fucks her twice, and what does he get? The author suggests that they go up stairs for another creme pie eating. Not complaining, in fact this may be one of the best renderings of the modern cuckold genre. Where do they go from here?

CreamMilkCreamMilkabout 4 years ago
The Husband is just a means to an end

Kim's want for their friend was palpable and it's obvious she had little regard for her husband. Only once hee high drifted down a little did she give even a little bit of concern. Overall the story was arousing 3*

Rogge76Rogge76almost 4 years ago
Wonderful story

Thanks a lot for this truly wondeful and exciting story! As usual we took turns in reading aloud to each other, and finished off with fucking our brains out!

What a pity you don't seem to write any more! Sad!

Love from Anna and Roger

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very well done!

Thank you for such a great story. Kept me aroused the entire read. You expressed great subtle emotions from the husband who lovingly helped “couple” his wife and clean her after her lover filled her with his cum. So hot and still aroused. Please write another chapter.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
HOT EROTIC STORY

very fun sexy story...I'm glad the author had hubby and wife together in the same room.. too many times authors have wife going off by herself and fucking behind hubby's back..I absolutely hate that... I wish hubby would have been more involved.. got to fuck his wife while Jim was still there...he was the only one that hadn't cum and should have been invited by his wife...hot and erotic... write more

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69about 3 years ago

Being confined to my home during this Pandemic, I found Literotica, and have been reading a lot of stories. Many of them have been about wife sharing, and cuckolding and cuckolds. The is the best wife sharing story I've read on here so far. I thoroughly enjoyed it, It was well written, and no one was humiliated. Each one got what they wanted and what turned them on sexually. And, no one was hurt. It reminded me of when my wife and I would do just about the same type of things as is depicted in this story. I loved watching her get fucked, and she loved me watching. Often we were kissing deeply while someone had their cock up her. And, there was many a night where I cleaned her cream pied cunt....and loved it. And she loved feeding it to me. Then we would fuck and more...... At the beginning of this story, when she asked him to get her prepared for Jim to fuck her, and of course he knew what she wanted and he went down and ate her cunt. At the same time he was staring at Jim's cock which was right next to him while Jim was sucking on Kim's breasts. while staring at Jim's cock right near him. Kim saw this. I was surprised that she didn't tell him to suck Jim's cock.

All in all, a great story and a great read. I would have liked it to have more. I hope the author writes some more chapters to it.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nasty whores and wormy cucks are this author's stock in trade. Almost as sick as cucky Fruedzslip, whatever that is.

SamuelDexterSamuelDexterover 2 years ago

Wow!

I can’t stop squirming in my chair as I look at my wife thinking about the coming visit from my college roommate. He always had a crush on Ann. I’ve never seen him hard but soft he has to be eight inches. Man I can’t wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn't want a 3 way but I agreed to do it just once. Just as I expected I didn't like it. I left our spare bedroom I wouldn't allow it to happen in our bedroom. I shouldn't have allowed it to happen in our house. I don't know for sure if it was just the excitement of a different man or 2 men at once but she really seemed to like it . She really put on a show. When they were screwing I actually left the room. When I returned she was laying in his arms talking. I turned and walked back to the kitchen. She must have seen me because she came to me shortly asking if I was okay? I said no just as Jack entered the kitchen. Jack said man she is the best he ever had. I said she was the best I ever had I think it would be best if you left and never come back. He turned and left as soon as he got dressed. Amy said she was sorry she pushed me into the three way and it wouldn't happen again. I said I was sorry I agreed and let it happen it really hurt knowing you were really enjoying it so much with Jack I just don't know I just don't know. Know what she asked? She had a look of fear. If we can or at least if I can get past this mess I let happen you really responded to Jack like you have been with him before. OMG she said I have not been with anyone in my life except you. Also he was supposed to wear a rubber when I came back to check on you he was bare back. OMG she said I thought he was wearing a rubber. No he wasn't and I heard him tell you he wanted to feel you raw. Things were shit around the house our children could tell and to make it worse when I approached our house one night after work I seen his truck and I drove on past parked walked back to see what was going on. They were talking. He was saying that he loved Amy. Amy was saying she was married and loved me and him but that was that and he should stay away. He said he would not give up because he loved her . She said yes would be better off staying away because she would not leave me even if she loved both of us she loved me more even though she enjoyed sex with him I was her number one. I left and called saying I would be there shortly. He was gone after I made a circle and back to the house. When I went in she acted off.i asked if everything was okay? She said that we needed to talk. She explained about Jack being there and repeated what I had heard. I asked if she wanted a divorce? She said absolutely not I was her man she loved. I said do you love Jack? She said she had feelings for him but more like a brother. Then why the three way you had sex with him. One Time only ok one time only. We never invited Jack to our place again. A few months later we heard he transferred to another state with his job. Amy was pregnant and in the back of my mind you probably know what I was thinking and later I had to know the truth even if the boy had brown hair eyes and skin tone so didn't Amy. When I brought it up Amy ask if I really wanted to know? I said I had to. Tim was my son. Amy said Thank You God. I did also.

MrKachingMrKachingover 2 years ago

This marriage is perfectly developing. Hubby should be proud of his wife Kimberly and let her know she can have more lovers as long as he can watch and join in. A well loved wife should get plenty of cocks IMHO. Keep writing and cuckolding. I can't wait until you decide to peg him or make some porn videos:-)

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 years ago

Okay I get it UNTIL the BITCH asks her husband to “clean her”. No self respecting man on this planet, after watching his wife get fucked for the first time by another man, is going to do that. You lost me at that moment! Maybe put this story in a different category. The rest of the story was well done.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 2 years ago

FANTASTIC STORY !!!! This is exactly what I want to happen with me and my wife -- except that I will go further and suck her lover's cock (I'm such a faggot cocksucker, aren't I ?). One favorite line from this story is:

She ran her fingers lazily through her pubic hair and said, "John, dear, come here and get me ready to be fucked by Jim." -- getting my wife ready to be fucked by another man is my dream. Not only would I lick her cunt to get it ready to be fucked but I would also suck his cock to get him nice and hard for her. I would love to drink his cum juice directly from the tap and from her cunt -- both ways turn me on.

This is one of the best stories on Literotica. I can't wait to read more of your stories and hopefully more in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written but felt it was unfinished. Would have liked the details of the sloppy seconds the husband enjoyed. Did they start out with a pussy cleaning 69? What was the discussion like afterwards.

mfj

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a sick fuck story! A man who would help a friend fuck his wife is one sick ass.

Bill S.

Westman99Westman99over 1 year ago

Another interesting story........they must be very good friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent. My husband and I had many, many such wonderful times (often identical) with my bulls over the last 26 years.

It's the angst that it creats in my husband and the incredible sex we enjoy during the following months between my bulls.

It has bonded us in wonderful ways that I never previously could have imagined.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I got to see my wife get boned once, after many years of marriage. An old friend of her's invited us to his summer place. He greeted us at the door naked, which kind of set the tone for the weekend. My wife looked at me and then back at him and said "That's quite a piece of meat you're packing. I guess I'm going to get some riding in this weekend." Which harden my cock and my mind wondering how long it would be before she got laid and I got the chance to follow. He showed us to our room and then left us alone. "My god did you see the dong on him. And I hope you don't mind but I have to get a taste of that." while she was saying this she was removing her clothing and held her panties out to me proving how ready she was, they had a big wet spot on them. "I want to see you the first time you fuck him." "Follow me now because I am getting laid in just a few minutes. And I will fuck until I'm exhausted." Her ass wiggled out the door with me stunned. I hesitated a minute and followed her, but had to follow the sounds of balling to see them feeling each other up while they kissed. Our friend found his way to her tits as I walked in and he was sucking and pinch my wife's nipples while her hand wrapped around his cock saying "What a hard dick you have. Are you as talented using it as you are sucking tits". She got onto her knees and began kissing his head then sliding down his rod until she swallowed the whole thing eliciting groans from our friend and the statement "I'm coming." He shot his load and my wife swallowed and then got onto his couch leaning over the back with her legs spread apart asking him to slip his cock between her juicy lips. I came in my pants as he was pounding away in her pussy. What a start to the visit!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

They will do it again

goodnabor789goodnabor789about 1 year ago

Great story, totally agree with cdCindy!

Leroi123Leroi1239 months ago

So wonderfully written! I thought/hoped that she would coax her husband to prepare her date with his mouth. But even so, I like the way she trained him to "couple" (a wonderful term) them!

ryeandginger69ryeandginger699 months ago

Nothing better in life than sharing one's hot wife and eating the fruits of their lovemaking. Scorching hot story, thanks.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley8 months ago

i like to assume that he cleaned Jim's 2nd load out of Kimberly before he was permitted to fuck her.

SomehowyouSomehowyou8 months ago

Awesome job. Just once I'd like to read that the wife asked me to clean her up so I went and got a warm, soapy wash clothe.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
Eating Male Cum?

I enjoy the sharing of the wife a lot and watching the wife fuck but I always stop reading when the husband starts eating the other man’s cum. If he enjoys eating a man’s cum he should just suck his cock. I guess many men like that idea but it spoils the story for me and I would think for most straight men.

49ers6949ers696 months ago

I liked for the most part. For me , if the story is pretty well written and the wife has pubic hair ( I'm old school ) I pretty much give it a five rating. However, there was a little too much cuck like stuff for me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Hotwife relationships are clearly the most rewarding for married couples where the wife is attractive and has the confidence to flirt with other men in front of her proud husband. This I know personally.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like sharing stories very much but like another comment here I don’t like reading of him eating another man’s cum or touching the other man’s cock. That spoiled the story for me.

ryeandginger69ryeandginger69about 2 months ago

So hot - so reminiscent of bygone threesomes. A masterpiece of the genre.

ronibarretronibarret19 days ago

glad you ended the story with just Jim fucking his wife. A nice twist to let the reader's mind fill in the ending....

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

Can’t say why it works the way it does on me, but it is hard to believe. She’ll fuck Jim again, several times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous