Jealousy, Arousal, Kim, Jim, and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steelepen
steelepen
1,125 Followers

At that point, Jim walked back in, fully clothed. He stopped for a moment, taken in by the vision of Kimberly wearing only the orange shorts and playing with her breasts. She winked at him then pulled the t-shirt over her head and adjusted her breasts. Now, they were both dressed and I was still naked.

Kimberly assumed the role of Hooters girl once again and said, "if you'll just follow me, gentlemen."

"No problem there!" Jim said as we followed her down the stairs.

At the door, Kimberly and Jim kissed long and deep.

"Thank you, Jim."

"No, thank YOU," Jim said. Then he turned to me. It was an awkward moment, with him fully dressed and me naked, not to mention the fact that he had just kissed my wife and thanked her for the wonderful fucking. He nodded at me and offered a mumbled, "thanks."

"You made our fantasies come true, Jim," I said.

He smiled, seemingly relieved, then left into the chilly evening.

Kimberly turned to me and threw her arms around me. She gave me a long, wet, sloppy, deep kiss. She reached down and stroked my cock and caressed my balls. "Now sir," she said, snapping into her best waitress voice, "is there anything else I can get for you?"

"I hear your sloppy seconds are just wonderful."

"As a matter of fact they are, sir," she winked at me and gave a coy little jiggle of her bra-less breasts, "and they're very, very fresh." She turned and shook her lovely ass at me. "If you follow me, I'll serve you right away." With that she started up the stairs and I followed my cock right behind her.

steelepen
steelepen
1,125 Followers