Jenna, Sucker for the Team Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna thought back on what the coach had just said about the boys calling her certain 'unflattering' names, and she assumed 'cocksucker' was one of those. As he'd thought, she didn't mind. After all, that's what she was, at least as far as they were concerned. She didn't have a problem with that whatsoever, as long as she kept getting a lot of cock to suck, and cum to fill her needy belly. She also remembered the coach's load from the other night, a nice thick copious mouthful of tasty semen, and she definitely had no intention of missing the opportunity to swallow more.

"All right," Jenna said as she opened the mesh bag and took out a pair of the knee pads. As she slipped them over her shoes and positioned them on her knees, the coach swivelled his chair sideways as he undid his pants. Remembering something else the coach had mentioned, she reached into one of the side pockets of her knapsack and pulled out a hairband, quickly whipping her long brown hair up into a tight ponytail. That would keep her hair away from her mouth, and let her concentrate on getting her reward with no interference. With her hair securely tied back, she stepped around the desk and dropped to her knees between his spread legs, the knee pads cushioning her from the cold hard floor. These things are a great idea, she thought to herself as she started to lean forwards.

"Here you go, sweetheart," the coach said as he stroked his stiffening cock towards her open mouth. "Suck on that until I fill that pretty mouth of yours."

Which is exactly what Jenna did. As the coach pointed the flared crown of his big circumcised cock towards her, she leaned forward and slipped her full lips over the bloated knob. As soon as the broad mushroom head was in her mouth, she locked her lips down just past the rope-like coronal ridge, the coach's cock secured within her hungry mouth. "Mmm..." She couldn't help the purr she gave off as she pushed a wad of saliva to the front of her mouth and bathed the pebbly glans with her hot spit, her tongue rolling luxuriously all around the swelling cockhead.

"That's it, that's a good cocksucker," the coach said from above her. "Don't worry, everybody on the team'll make sure you don't go hungry. Yes, you're going to get all the cum you can handle."

Those words were like music to Jenna's ears and she started to suck more intently, pushing another big gob of saliva to the front of her mouth as she leaned further forward, taking more the coach's veiny shaft into her mouth. He was totally hard by now, and Jenna got into a steady up and down rhythm, her lips and tongue working slavishly on the older man's thrusting erection.

"Oh fuck, you are good, aren't you," the coach said as he took her head in his hands and started pumping it up and down, working her mouth like he owned it.

Jenna was getting a steady dose of his precum now, the tasty sap trickling out of the tip onto her working tongue. She purred and mewed like a kitten as she sucked for more, revelling in the tasty male essence he was feeding her.

"Oh yeah, not much more and you'll get a mouthful of that shit you love so much. That's it, suck for it, keep going," the coach said, as if he was coaching her. "Suck it until you get it all."

Two minutes later, Jenna got her reward.

"OH FUCK...YES...YESSSSSSSS," the coach crowed as he started to go off. He flooded her mouth with a nice thick batch of cum, just as Jenna had remembered. Again, she was thrilled that it was so thick and tasty, almost like pudding. She swallowed eagerly, feeling the clumpy wad of seed slide warmly down her throat. But she kept on sucking, her tongue swirling over the sensitive glans as he continued to come.

Like the other night, the eroticism of the whole bizarre situation had set Jenna's pussy creaming the instant she'd dropped to her knees in front of the coach. When he first went off and she swallowed that first mouthful of copiously thick cum, she'd felt a delicious little climax start deep in her pussy and shoot through her body, causing her to quiver and shake. But she never released his spitting prick from her avidly working mouth, continuing to piston her bouncing head up and down. Even as waves of euphoric bliss rolled over her, she wanted to give the coach as much pleasure as she could.

And it worked. The coach unloaded a massive batch of spunk, wad after wad and rope after rope spewing into her mouth. But Jenna never hesitated once, continuing to suck and swallow, all the time whimpering and sighing in pure rapture, her tongue swirling and her lips sucking on the ejaculating cock that was flooding her mouth with its prize.

"Oh man, that was just what I needed, a hot wet mouth to get off in," the coach said once the intense sensations of his climax ebbed away.

Jenna continued to nurse tenderly at the seeping tip, drawing out the last pearly morsels of cum. She slowly let his big thick cock slip out of her mouth, her tongue moving to the base and taking a long slow swipe along the side right up to the tip. "Mmm, that was nice. Your wife doesn't know what she's missing. Anytime she doesn't want it, I'll be happy to take it."

The coach definitely liked the sound of that.

"But you know how you talked about me helping the boys relieve some of their tension..." Jenna let her voice trail off as she took another long leisurely lick along the veiny shaft.

"Yes?"

"Well, you still seem a little tense to me, Coach. Would it be okay if I went for two in a row? That first load was kind of like an appetizer. I was hoping you'd give me the main course too."

"I think that's an excellent idea," the coach said as he stood up and started to shove his pants right off. "I hear you eat ass. I'd like some of that before I give you another load."

It was obvious that Rob had done some talking about their night together. Jenna didn't mind. She'd enjoyed having her face buried in Rob's firm backside, her tongue sliding deep into his warm crevice, her lips kissing that hot sweet hole until he'd let her tongue inside. Yes, she definitely wanted more of that, especially since Rob had fed her a monster load after she'd rimmed him. "That sounds perfect," she replied as the coach kicked his pants and underwear off and sat back down.

He tilted his hips up and then drew his legs up, draping them over the arms of the chair to open himself wide open for her. Jenna smiled as she looked at his big heavy balls lying beneath his still-swollen cock, the large eggs looking heavy and full of spunk, just what she wanted.

"There you go, lick that hole for me, sweetheart," the coach said as he reached down and started to stroke his cock. "Get it nice and wet and I'll give you another mouthful of jizz."

Jenna dove in, slipping her tongue along the inside of his thigh as she lifted his silky sack out of the way. She ran her tongue right into the warm crack, pushing another mouthful of saliva forward and right onto his tiny little aperture. She laved her tongue slowly back and forth over the wrinkled pucker, her hot spit coating his backside as she pressed her face tightly up against his spread cheeks. Like she'd done when she'd first taken his cock in her mouth, she was whimpering and sighing with pleasure as she set her lips and tongue to work.

"Oh fuck, you are quite the cocksucker, aren't you? I love a cocksucker that eats ass too. Jesus, that feels so good," the coach said as he slowly kept stroking his meat, his cock hard as rock again once he felt her mouth pleasuring his backside.

It didn't take long for Jenna to get him to relax that constricting ring, her tongue probing relentlessly until he let her inside. Once she was there, she pressed her face even harder against him, sending her tongue deep into his hot chute, wantonly licking and tasting his warm masculine flavor. What she was doing was so hot and wicked that she couldn't refrain from shoving her hand beneath her short little skirt, her fingers slipping beneath her panties and into her gooey little box. "Uhnn...uhnn..." she gasped as she quickly brought herself off, her pussy gushing all over her probing fingers and coating her hand with warm cunt honey.

"Jesus, you fucking love that, don't you?" the coach said as he watched her come. When she seemed finished, he reached down and pulled her working mouth out of his ass, tilting his hips downward and plugging his surging cock right into her hot wet mouth, the dark crimson crown engorged and ready to burst. He'd barely got it into her mouth when he started to come.

Jenna all but whimpered with excitement as she slid her lips down the bucking shaft, the head lodged deep in the back of her mouth. She drew back with her lips locked tight around the coronal ridge, just as the coach let loose, a huge torrent of semen rifling from the tip of his cock. Jenna sucked, wanting all of it. The coach's hips were flexing up and down, shot after shot of spunk spewing forth into her vacuuming mouth. She swallowed the chunky mouthful, relishing in the purely masculine taste of the coach's thick potent cum. While his cock kept spitting, she kept sucking and swallowing, draining him.

"Oh fuck, yes," he said breathlessly as he sat there recovering, his chest heaving as he drew in deep breaths of air. "You're a fantastic cocksucker all right. No doubt about it." He let Jenna nurse quietly at his spent prick for another minute or so, her lips and tongue gently drawing out the final drops of seed.

"Hang on for a second," the coach said as he stood up and pulled his pants back on. "Stay right there."

Jenna watched as he zipped up as he approached the closed the door behind him, the one she thought led into one of the gyms. He opened it and poked his head around the corner. "Chad, Dave, c'mere," she heard him call out. A few seconds later she saw the two men he'd been with at the party walk into the room, dressed in shorts and t-shirts, one of them with a basketball under his arm.

"What's up?" the one she remembered as Chad asked, neither one of them having noticed her yet.

The coach turned in her direction and nodded. "Jenna here has agreed to help us out. You know, like we talked about this morning."

"That's great," the one named Dave said as both men looked over at Jenna, smiles on their faces. "I see she's already trying out the knees pads."

"Yeah, she's just sucked two loads out of me. Why don't you guys go ahead and give her some more? She'll swallow as much as we can give her."

"Sounds good to me," Chad said as he set down the basketball and walked over to Jenna, reaching into his shorts and pulling out his dick.

"Great," the coach said. "I've gotta go see the Director for a few minutes. Take your time with her. With all the boys writing that English proficiency test today, it's nice to have a day with no practice. She'll be starting to work with us tomorrow, and I'm sure they'll be keeping her belly full all practice long."

"We got it covered, Coach," Chad said. As the coach left, he stepped up and plugged his cock into Jenna's open mouth. She sucked him for a couple of minutes while Dave stood next to his friend, his hand stroking his own rising prick. "Jesus, Dave, she's fantastic. Look at that mouth of hers go for it. Here, give her a taste of yours. We'll switch up for a while. When we're ready, I'm gonna blow this load all over her face."

Chad pulled out of her mouth and turned her face towards Dave. Jenna eagerly opened her mouth and sucked the other assistant coach, his dick quickly swelling and filling her mouth. A few minutes later, Dave pulled her mouth off his cock and turned her back towards Chad. They kept this up until they were both ready to blow. She was sucking Dave's cock at the time and when he started to go off, dousing her throat with a hot thick load, Chad pointed his throbbing cock at her face and shot off, rope after rope getting pasted against the smooth skin of her pretty face as he went at her like a fire hose.

"Mmm," Jenna gave off a low moan as she felt the man's cum rain down on her, gobs and ribbons of warm milky seed coating her skin.

"Jesus, can she ever suck," Dave said after she'd finished swallowing his load. As soon as he stepped back, Chad moved right in front of her and took his friend's place, stuffing his still-hard cock right back into her gaping mouth.

"What do you think, Dave, shall we give her a little more?" he asked as he took her head in his hands and started to work it back and forth.

"Fuckin' right," Dave replied as he stepped closer and started to pump his resurgent prick. They started switching it up again, making her suck one at a time for a minute or two each. Jenna loved it, enthusiastically moving from one cock to the next, sucking and slobbering away. Both cocks were dripping with her spit, long gooey strands drooling off the undersides of their thrusting erections. When they were ready to come again, they switched up from last time. Chad fed his load directly into her vacuuming mouth while Dave blew off all over her face, this time making sure to direct some spurts into her glossy brunette hair. When they finished and stepped back to zip up, Jenna reached up and started pushing the warm gobs of cum off her face and into her mouth.

"What a perfect cocksucker," Chad said under his breath to his friend, who nodded in agreement. He'd said it quietly, but Jenna had heard him, and was thrilled that they were happy with her efforts.

"I see you guys have been busy." A voice came from behind her. Still on her knees, with cum dripping off her chin and spackling her t-shirt, Jenna turned to see the coach come back into the room, with a tall older man following him.

"Yeah, it's been fun," Chad said as he grabbed his basketball. "We're gonna go continue our game, I'm kickin' his ass." Dave followed Chad into the gym, their time with Jenna nothing more than a brief, but satisfying, interlude to their game of HORSE.

"Jenna, this is Professor Worthington, he's the head of the Athletic Department," the coach said. "I've been telling him about you."

Jenna looked over at the bespectacled man, who looked like a stereotypical Ivy League professor, dressed as he was in a dark woollen suit, complete with elbow patches, and a drab narrow tie. He was tall and slender, and with his gray hair and the numerous wrinkles on his mature face, Jenna pegged him at about 70 years of age, maybe more.

"Um, hello," Jenna said. As she spoke, she felt a dangling strand of cum drop off her chin. She quickly caught it in her hand and the men watched as she eagerly lapped it up.

"She's everything you said she was," the older man said to the coach, as if Jenna wasn't even there. He had a distinct English accent, as if he'd been educated at the finest private schools and somewhere like Cambridge or Oxford, which was quite likely the reason for his present position at an Ivy League school.

"Go ahead, Professor," the coach said as he gestured towards Jenna. "You won't believe how hot that mouth of hers is."

"I think I just might do that," the professor said as he stepped across the room and stood in front of Jenna. Leaving his suit on, he undid his zipper and fished out his dick, pulling his long limber member out of his fly, his pants still done up. "There you go, my dear, let's see what you can do with the Old Bayonet."

Jenna thought the man's member, the 'Old Bayonet', suited him perfectly, his cock being as long and slender as he was tall and thin. With her face a glistening mess of cum, she opened her mouth and slipped it over the bullet-like head of the old man's cock. She was worried about how this would go based on his age, but she was pleasantly surprised when she felt the slender cock stiffening and growing within her sucking mouth within seconds.

"That's a good girl, very nice, very nice indeed," the professor said in his clipped accent as his cock continued to grow and grow. Within just a couple of minutes, Jenna knew why he had called his dick the 'Old Bayonet'; it was a long beautiful thing that was slicing its way deep into her hot sucking mouth. It wasn't as thick as many of the cocks she'd sucked in the last few days, but it was certainly long, really long. And for his age, it was incredibly hard, like a bar of steel covered by a velvety-soft sheathing of skin. Jenna thought it was beautiful.

"Mmm," she cooed as she really started to suck. She bobbed back and forth, her spit flying everywhere as she eagerly engulfed the old man's long hard cock over and over.

"That's the way, my dear. Just a little bit more and I'll give you a little porridge to put in that belly of yours." Jenna was thrilled that the old man was so well-hung, the tip of his long spear-like cock bumping against the opening of her throat time and time again. It took only a minute or two more before she felt his prick get even stiffer, just before he started to come.

"Yes, that's a good girl...there you go...suck it...suck it all out," the old man said calmly as he looked down at her as he came, gout after gout of thick milky seed spewing into her mouth. Jenna thought it tasted like him, mature, well-seasoned, and a little bit salty. She loved it. She enthusiastically swallowed, loving the feel of the old man's spunk sliding down her throat.

"Thank you very much, Coach," the old man said once he'd finished and purposely tucked his spent member back into his pants. He turned and tugged on his suit, straightening himself up. "I have no problem authorizing those additions to the team's expense account. I'm sure it will be money well spent. I think you're right, with the help of this young woman here, I think that the national title just might be within the team's grasp this year."

The old man looked down at Jenna and gave her a little wink before he ran his long gnarly finger over her chin and gathered up a shimmering gob of semen. He waved his cummy finger in front of her face, causing her to open her mouth instinctively in anticipation. He slid his finger into her mouth, smiling as she closed her lips around the bony finger and licked it clean. He waited until she'd gotten every drop before he pulled it out of her mouth, her wet lips reluctant to let it go. "Perhaps we will meet again," he said it, not as a question, but as a statement of fact as he started to step away.

"I'd like that," Jenna replied, surprised at how much she'd like sucking the old man's long slender cock. "I'd like that very much."

"We'll see then. Take care, my dear. Coach, good day," the professor said as he opened the door and left.

"Good job, Jenna. I just needed the Director's approval, so now we're good to go. I'll make the transfer to your account right away. I really think it's important that you feel free to get as many things as you need, so I've decided to make that transfer for $3,000 to start. Like I said before, if you find that's not enough, just let me know."

Jenna couldn't believe what she was hearing. Three-thousand dollars...wow! she thought to herself. "Uh, okay," she said, trying to remain calm as she reached for the side of the desk and started to get up.

"Hold on a second," the coach said as he quickly came around the desk. "As they say, 'while you're down there'..." With that, he undid his pants and pulled out his thick cock once more. He stroked his hand back and forth, swinging his stiffening prick in front of her like a hypnotist's watch. Dizzy with desire, Jenna's eyes remained glued to the burgeoning cockhead as the coach moved closer, finally stuffing the big mushroom head into her open mouth. She reached up and wrapped her hand around the base of his sturdy cock, using a corkscrewing motion as she pumped up and down on the stiffening shaft.

Five minutes later, the coach fed her another load, this one just as wonderfully viscous and deliciously tasty as the other two she'd sucked out of him earlier.