Jenna, Sucker for the Team Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,728 Followers

"Hmm," the coach said as he tucked his spent dick away and zipped up. "Your t-shirt is kind of a mess. Like I said, from now on, you should carry at least one change of clothes in that gym bag I gave you." He reached behind him and grabbed a folded black t-shirt off a pile on a shelf behind him. "For now, maybe you should wear this. You can change in the bathroom if you like."

Jenna sorted herself out in the bathroom, taking the knee pads off first. They had definitely done the job, she had to admit that. The bathroom was compact, but did contain a small shower that she felt like climbing into right then and there. Since it seemed like the coach was dismissing her, she gathered up the rest of the cum that she could off her face with her fingers and sucked them clean, not wanting to waste a drop. She'd have to shampoo the clumps out of her hair later. She peeled off her cum-spattered t-shirt and washed her face before putting on the new t-shirt he'd given her. She looked at herself in the mirror, noticing the school's name and logo on the t-shirt, with the word 'LACROSSE' beneath. When she came out of the bathroom, the coach was back at his desk, intent on looking at something on his computer. She went back to the chair she'd been sitting in earlier and stuffed her soaked t-shirt and the bag of knee pads into the big gym bag he'd given her.

"Okay, thanks Jenna. Glad to have you aboard," the coach said as she picked up her knapsack and slung it over her shoulder. "Officially or unofficially, however you want to look at it, I guess you start work with us tomorrow at four o'clock. Like I say to all the team members, don't forget to bring your equipment." He paused and nodded to the gym bag in her hand. "By the way, I've just made that transfer to your account, so whenever you've got some free time, feel free to go shopping."

"That's great. Thank you," Jenna said as she moved to the door.

"Oh, one other thing," the coach's words stopped her in her tracks. With her hand on the door knob, she turned and looked back at him. He swivelled his desk sideways again, his hand rubbing absentmindedly over the crotch of his pants as he looked at her. "You know, I haven't felt like this around anybody since I was a teenager. I can't remember the last time I came three times in a row like that. You know, my wife said she's thinking of taking the kids and going to visit her sister sometime in the next week or so. Do you think you might like to come and spend the night? I'd like to see how many loads you can suck out of me when I've got the time to just relax and enjoy it."

That sounded pretty good to Jenna too, especially since the coach had such a nice big cock. She liked the sound of that challenge. "Yes, I'd like that."

"What about if I ask a few buddies to come over?"

Jenna couldn't keep the smile off her face. "I'd like that even more."

"That's great. I'll let you know when she decides to go." He kept slowly rubbing himself as he looked at her, his eyes clearly focussed on her full pouty lips. "Like I said, it's been years since I've been this aroused and I feel like I could go again already." He paused and gave her a sly knowing smile. "You know, it would kind of be a shame if I had to go home and fuck this load into my wife. That would be a real waste of cum now, wouldn't it?"

Jenna looked across at him, his provocative words and the growing bulge in his pants drawing her in like a magnet. "Well, we wouldn't want you to have to go and do that now, would we?" she said with a naughty glint in her eye. She dropped her bags and sauntered across the room. The coach was already undoing his zipper.

...to be continued...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,728 Followers