Jenna, Sucker for the Team Ch. 05

Story Info
Jenna pays a visit to some new 'old' friends.
7.4k words
4.76
14.6k
31
1

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers

Chapter 5

Jenna slept like a rock until late Sunday afternoon. Not feeling too peckish at all, she had some granola and yogurt, smiling as she thought about all the 'yogurt' she'd ingested the day before. As she ate, she looked at the reading she needed to do for her classes the next day and was happy to see that it wasn't as extensive as she'd thought. No, a couple of hours that evening would put her in a good shape. Being an exceptional student, Jenna had no problem keeping up with the university's workload. She'd also received an email from the department notifying her that she wouldn't need to attend the usual two-your Geophysics lab Monday afternoon. The failure rate for a test she'd written two weeks ago had been so severe that the professor was giving a makeup exam for it. Jenna was given notice that she didn't need to attend; she'd aced the test the first time around. She was happy to have that free time the next day, and it set her thinking.

She found that her mind turned to Dexter, 'Old Dex', the coach's 82-year-old grandfather, and that magnificent cock of his. The more she sat there thinking about how wonderful it had felt to have it in her mouth, the more her pussy started to weep into her panties. She glanced at the clock and saw that it was close to 5:30. She knew that the old folks in those places usually ate early, so now might be a good time to pay a visit. Anxious to get there, she pulled on a pair of jeans and white singlet she had, like what some people called a 'wife-beater'. For the old man's enjoyment, she decided to go without a bra. Knowing she couldn't show up at the old folks' home like that, she grabbed a big sweatshirt the coach had given her with the university logo on it.

Just over five minutes later, she entered the lobby of Shady Acres, noticing a number of elderly people sitting quietly and chatting to each other in a room to one side where a TV was playing.

"Can I help you?"

A woman's voice reached Jenna's ears and she turned towards the reception desk a few feet away. A middle-aged woman with a face that looked like a dried-up lemon sat staring at her, a look of questioning contempt on her face.

Jenna thought the old bag must have thought she was the warden of this place, the way she was looking her up and down. Under the woman's disdainful glare, Jenna panicked. She realized she didn't even know Dexter's last name. And the coach, what the heck was his last name? Everybody just called him 'Coach' and she was sure she'd never heard anybody call him by his first name, even though she'd just spent last night sucking him off for hours on end.

"Umm...I...umm," she stammered, unsure of what to say.

Fortunately, she was happy to see that fate came to her rescue, in the shape of a horny 82-year-old man. "JENNA!"

Jenna turned and saw Dexter rolling towards her from down the hall in his wheelchair, a broad smile on his wrinkled old face. He quickly gestured to the old bat behind the counter. "Mildred, I don't think you've met my granddaughter Jenna before. She's just started back at the university and she's come to visit me."

"Hi Grandpa," Jenna said, exaggerating the 'Grandpa' as she leaned over and gave Dexter a kiss on his furrowed forehead.

Dexter's explanation and Jenna's warm greeting seemed to placate the old bag. "Of course, Dexter. Welcome to Shady Acres, Jenna. Your grandfather seems very happy to see you. I hope you have a nice visit."

"Oh, I'm sure we will," Jenna said coyly as she gave Dexter a little wink that was unseen by Mildred.

"Come to my room, my dear," Dexter said as he turned his wheelchair around. "I'd like to see if you could help me with something. I tweaked my arm a little earlier and just this second it feels like the joint has started to stiffen up. Do you think you could help me with that?"

"Sure, Grandpa," Jenna replied, trying to keep the smile off her face. "I'd love to help you with that."

"Dexter, do you need me to call the nurse for you? How bad is it?" Mildred interjected.

Dexter was quick to shake his head. "No, it's not bad enough to call the nurse. I'm sure if Jenna massaged it, or just applied some warm heat that it'll be better in no time."

"Okay, well, I hope you feel better. Just buzz if you need the nurse."

"I'm sure it'll be fine, but thanks anyway," Dexter said as Jenna started to push his wheelchair down the hall. "Fifth door on the left, my dear."

Less than a minute later Jenna put the wheelchair in the open space between the bed and the TV in Dexter's room. He pointed at the open door. "Jenna, there's one of those 'Do Not Disturb' signs on the door handle. Can you put that on the outside and lock the door please? I think it would be nice if nobody interrupted your little visit." Jenna couldn't help but notice the mischievous twinkle in the old man's eyes.

"Sure, they let you have those door signs like that here?" she asked as she hung the sign on the handle and threw the lock after she'd closed the door.

"Yes. Some people put them out before they take an afternoon nap. It's pretty annoying when you just want to sleep and somebody from the cleaning staff walks right in."

Jenna nodded as she walked back and stood in front of his chair. "Or when you're having a visitor and want to make sure nobody walks in and sees that you're misbehaving." With that she reached down and drew the big floppy sweatshirt over her head and tossed it onto his single bed. She turned back to look at him with her hands on her hips and her elbows drawn back, forcing her full round breasts to thrust forward.

"Oh my, who knew I had such a beautiful granddaughter," Dexter said cheekily as his gaze zeroed in on Jenna's huge braless breasts, stunningly on view beneath her bright white singlet.

"Do you like this top, Grandpa?" she asked teasingly as she slowly twisted from side to side, causing her boobs to jiggle and wobble enticingly. The singlet was a little small for her and the sides of her generous breasts were peeking out around the sides of the straps that went over her shoulders. Besides that, she could feel her big nipples get even stiffer as they rubbed against the soft cotton fabric, the rubbery bullets causing lewd shadows to fall on the front of the undershirt.

"Oh my god, yes. It's incredible. That troublesome joint of mine that I was talking about earlier has gotten even stiffer."

"Well, we better do something about that right away before it gets any worse," Jenna said as she dropped to her knees in front of his wheelchair, her hands reaching for his belt.

Jenna couldn't believe how excited and anxious she was to get the old man's cock out. Her mouth was salivating like crazy at the thought of getting her lips and tongue back on his enormous prick. 'The Shotgun' had been on her mind since the moment she woke up and she just couldn't get the lewd image out of her brain. She knew she had to suck it or there was no way she'd be able to sleep tonight.

"Yes," she muttered under her breath when she finally had his pants undone and pulled his swelling rod out of his underwear. It was so big and beautiful she found herself wanting to weep with relief that she had it in hands again. She ran her fingers along the veiny old shaft, amazed once more at how big it was, and how incredibly hard, especially for a man that was 82 years old.

"Dex, your cock is amazing. I just love it," Jenna said as she couldn't wait any longer, pulling the big engorged head down towards her. Her tongue slid forward and licked up a shiny drop of dew from the seeping tip.

"The Old Shotgun loves you too, my dear," Dexter said as he watched Jenna move closer as her tongue ran around her lips, getting them nice and wet.

Jenna looked up at him with a look of pure rapture in her eyes as she ran her tongue slowly up the full length of his sturdy shaft. "Mmm, so good," she purred. "Do you have it loaded for me like yesterday?"

Dex looked down and nodded. "Fully loaded, primed, cocked and ready to fire. And don't worry, my dear, you'll get a full two barrels-worth."

"Mmm, that sounds wonderful," Jenna said as she spread her lips wide and fed them right down over the old man's broad flared cockhead.

"It certainly is nice to have such a loving and caring granddaughter," Dexter said as he settled into his chair and let Jenna do her thing.

Jenna had both hands wrapped around his cock, with still a ton of room to spare for her drooling mouth to travel up and down. She could feel the hot blood pulsing through it as she pumped up and down, eager to get another hearty mouthful of 'Dex's medicine'.

He didn't disappoint. Less than ten minutes later, she felt his cock throb as it seemed to get even harder just before he started to come.

"Here you go, my dear, the first barrel is ready to fire." Just like the first time she'd sucked off the old boy, his first volley of semen shot into her mouth like a rocket, catching her full in the back of the mouth with a long thick rope of spunk. It had no sooner started to pool on her tongue than a second powerful shot followed, spewing like a firehose into her vacuuming mouth.

"Mmm," Jenna moaned warmly in her throat as she swallowed the first couple of shots, the thick manly cream sliding luxuriously down her throat. As soon as she felt that viscous wad hit the pit of her stomach she climaxed, a tingling orgasm starting deep in her pussy and shooting like fireworks through her curvy young body. She kept sucking and gulping as the old man kept ejaculating, just flooding her mouth with thick tasty jizz.

"Oh, Dex, that was so good. And there was so much cum, I love it," Jenna cooed after sucking out the final few drops.

"Are you ready for the second barrel?" Dexter asked as he looked down at her, a broad smile on his face.

"Oh god, yes!"

"Well, get your mouth back on the Old Shotgun and you'll get your second dose of medicine soon enough."

Fifteen blissful minutes later, Jenna swallowed another bellyful of the Dex's Miracle Elixir, as she had started to think of his cum, a cure for all her ills. She was shocked, and thrilled, that his second load seemed to be even bigger than the first. She didn't waste a drop, sucking it all down into her cum-filled belly.

When he was finished, she got up and went into the bathroom to clean herself up. She returned to find Dex asleep in his wheelchair, snoring softly, a soft smile of pure contentment on his wrinkled old face. After giving it a loving kiss on the tip, Jenna tucked his spent member away in his pants and zipped him up. She placed a knitted blanket around him as if she was tucking him in for the night. Pulling on her bulky sweatshirt, she gave him a tender kiss on the head. "Thank you, Grandpa," she whispered softly, even though he continued to sleep on, "I'll be back to see you soon. I promise."

****

"Is your grandfather feeling any better?" Mildred asked her on her way out.

"Much better, thank you," Jenna replied. "I massaged that stiff joint of his for a while and he was happy with the way it was all loosened up after I finished working on him. He's much more comfortable now."

"Oh, that's wonderful. Your grandfather is such a sweet old man. I'm glad you were able to help him."

Jenna paused as she stopped at the desk and looked down at the woman. "You know, it ends up I only have classes in the morning tomorrow, so, I was thinking maybe I should drop over after lunch tomorrow and check on Grandpa. You know, just in case his joint stiffens up again. Do you think that would be all right?"

"Of course, dear. You can come and see your grandfather whenever you like. We have an open door policy here for family members. I'm sure he'd love that."

"Great," Jenna said, unable to keep the smile off her face. "I'll see you then."

****

Monday morning saw Jenna busy in a few classes in a row, happy as clam that she didn't have to write that makeup test and her afternoon was free. Even with her mind centred on old Dexter's huge cock, she was still able to concentrate well enough in class to keep her on top of things. She hurried home after her last class of the morning and grabbed a bite to eat. As she finished the last of the salad she made for herself, a thought occurred to her, "Now, what would the old boy like to see me in?"

Checking her wardrobe of the old things she'd had for a while and the new things she'd purchased lately, she decided first on a black power bra, with enough reinforcing to support the Golden Gate Bridge. It plumped up her girls impressively, creating a thrusting shelf of tit-flesh that cast deep shadows over her midsection. A matching pair of high-cut black panties completed that part of the program. Over that, she wore a tight white blouse that she'd accidentally shrunk in the wash but had never gotten rid of. It fit as tight as sin across her generous bustline and she could barely do it up. Each done-up button resulted in a 'pook' where the tightly stretched shirt caused a small gap to be visible between each button. Jenna smiled as she looked at it in the mirror. Those teasing gaps were just the look that she wanted, made even naughtier with the black bra beneath the white shirt.

For the bottom, she chose another item from one of the new things she'd bought, but hadn't worn yet. It was a short pleated skirt in red and black plaid, which she paired with white knee socks and a pair of saddle shoes she'd picked up at a second hand store. She figured the 'schoolgirl' look would go over well with 82-year-old Dex. Figuring she'd best not show up at Shady Acres dressed like that, she pulled on a lightweight trench coat that covered her past her knees.

"Oh, is it going to rain?" Mildred asked as Jenna waltzed into the lobby.

Confused at first, Jenna noticed the pinch-faced old bag staring at her trench coat. "The weather report I listened to said there was a good chance."

"Huh," Mildred grunted as she looked out the window at the clear blue sky.

"Is Dexter...er...I mean, is my grandfather in his room?"

"I think he's in the card room with a few of his friends. It's just down the hall there, third door on your right."

"Thank you." Clutching the trench coat closed, Jenna made her way down the hall. She heard muttered voices coming from the open door in the room the woman had indicated.

"Dexter, you lucky son of a bitch," she heard an old man's voice say as she arrived at the door, "I can't believe how many bowers you get dealt."

"Euchre is a game of pure skill, my friends, pure skill," Jenna heard Dexter respond as she stood at the door looking at four men Dexter's age sitting around a card table. There were three other tables in the room not in use.

"Speaking of pure skill," Dexter said as his eyes alighted on her, a wide grin making his pruney old face wrinkle up more than usual, "here's my granddaughter. Come in, my dear."

Jenna smiled and stepped into the room as she made her way towards them. The three other men all smiled in her direction, and she noticed each one looking her up and down curiously.

"I didn't expect you to come back so soon, sweetheart."

"I didn't have any classes this afternoon so I thought it would be nice to spend some time with you. That's all right, isn't it?"

"Of course it's all right, it's better than all right." Dexter gave her a little wink and then gestured to the other men. "These are my good friends. This is Gilbert, Arnie, and that ugly bastard there is Shooter. Guys, this is Jenna."

The men all nodded hello as did Jenna in return.

"Is this the granddaughter you were telling us about?" the one named Shooter asked as he glanced back at Dexter.

"That's her. The best granddaughter a man ever had," beamed Dex.

"The one that helped you with your stiff joint last night?" Gilbert added.

"The very one."

Jenna's eyes opened wide as all four men were staring at her lewdly now, big smiles on their faces.

"Jenna," Dexter started, "based on how you spent your Saturday afternoon, how would you feel about doing my three good buddies here a favor?"

Jenna knew exactly what that meant, and the thought of sucking off four old men at one time was suddenly very appealing to her. Each man was probably sixty years older than her, but that just made it all the more exciting. "Sure. Do you boys mind if I get comfortable first?"

As Jenna undid the belt of her trench coat and shrugged it off her shoulders, there was a collective gasp from all of the men, their eyes bugging out of their heads as they stared at her. Jenna knew right away that the schoolgirl outfit was a big hit with all of them as their eyes raked over her lush curvy body from head to toe, all of them letting their eyes linger for a long time on her sumptuous chest, the form-fitting black power bra visible beneath the tight white shirt.

"Arnie, go lock the door," Dexter said hurriedly.

Arnie pulled himself up from his chair, grabbed his cane and shuffled quickly across the room. Jenna figured it was probably the fastest the old guy had moved in years. By the time he'd gotten back to his seat, she'd tossed her coat on a nearby table and stood in front of them with her legs spread a little more than shoulder width apart. She saw Rodney gulp as he looked at the inverted 'V' of her shapely legs, her full creamy thighs gloriously on display below the little pleated skirt.

"It's pretty warm in here," Jenna said as she gently waved her hand in front of her like a fan. "You young men don't mind if a get a little more comfortable, do you?" She reached up and undid the top button of her shirt, and then the next one, and the one below that.

"No, by all means, get as comfortable as you want," Gilbert said, a fine sheen of perspiration appearing on his face as the upper swells of Jenna's breasts came into view. She stopped after undoing the top three buttons. All four men were staring at her dark line of cleavage, their eyes open wide.

"You're right, it is really hot in here," Arnie said, his gaze still focussed on her mesmerizing breasts. "Maybe you should open a couple more buttons."

"Oh, do you think so?" Jenna asked coyly as she reached up and toyed with the next button.

"Definitely," Shooter said as all four men nodded as if they were part of a synchronized swim team.

Jenna undid the next button and paused as the tight shirt drew back, starting to expose the first hints of her full black bra. The men were all staring as if hypnotized as she let her fingers trace slowly down the front of her chest before undoing the next button. She could feel the shirt almost breathe a sigh of relief as some of the tension in it was released, the white fabric drawing back even further as her jam-packed bra filled the open space. She saw two of the men gulp before she undid the next button, allowing almost all of her sexy black bra to come into view, the underwire support of the bra cups forcing her soft creamy breasts together and up in a mouthwatering display.

"There, I think that's much cooler now, don't you?" she asked as she stood before them with her hands on her hips and shifted from side to side, causing her boobs to jiggle and wobble.

"Oh fuck, yes," Gilbert muttered as all four of them stared in awe.

Jenna put her hand up and gently waved it in front of her face. "Now all I need is some kind of liquid refreshment to help me cool off even more. I could really go for a frothy, creamy milkshake right now. Banana flavored would be nice. Do you guys know where I can get anything like that?"

"Come here, my dear," Dexter said as he turned he rolled his wheelchair back a bit and turned sideways. "I think I've got exactly what you need. Yes, I can give you some cream from the old banana."

Jenna couldn't have asked for anything more as she stepped over and dropped to her knees before the old man, her hands reaching forward to undo his pants, just as she'd done for him every time so far. She loved it, loved to feel that she was taking care of him this way. She quickly had his zipper down before she reached in and pulled out his monstrous prick. The stiffening shaft and broad flared head rose up and unfurled in her hand like a King Cobra about to strike.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers