Jenna, Sucker for the Team Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, Dex, where the hell did you get a wanger like that?" Gilbert asked as the three other men had their eyes locked on her. "Are you part black or something?"

"Just where it counts," Dexter replied with a smile as Jenna quickly slipped her lips over the bloated head and started sucking. "Yes, Jenna loves The Shotgun."

As Jenna kept sucking noisily, Dexter quickly explained to his pals about the origin of the name he had for his dick. The three listened in rapt attention, their eyes glued to Jenna's hot wet mouth sliding up and down their crony's surprisingly huge cock.

"Oh man, look at her go," Gilbert said as Jenna mewed and purred like kitten as she slobbered and sucked at Dex's thrusting erection.

"Gllmmpphh..." they heard as Jenna swallowed, some of Dex's seeping cock-sap sliding like syrup down her throat. That scintillating flavor made her taste buds tingle, driving her to want more. All three gasped as Jenna really went to town, both hands wrapped around the thick veiny shaft as she pumped it back and forth, waiting for the usual 'dose of medicine' that Dexter always gave her. Under her skilful technique, she didn't have long to wait.

"That's it, my dear. Here you go, a nice big mouthful of Dex's miracle cure," the old guy said calmly just before he started to climax.

Jenna was ready for the blast, having taken a few loads from him already, but still, the power of his ejaculation almost made her wince as it shot forcefully deep into her mouth. "Mmm," she cooed as she started to swallow the first mouthful of his massive blast. The tapioca-like mass of splooge slid smoothly down her throat, the salty masculine flavor making her pine for more. She sucked and slurped as she continued to pump his throbbing prick, rope after rope spitting into her mouth as he unloaded. Even doing the best she could, she couldn't keep up to the old man's prodigious production, her mouth overflowing from the huge load he was feeding her.

"Holy shit, Dex, are you ever going to stop coming?" Arnie asked as they watched milky rivulets of cum eek out of the corners of Jenna's stretched lips and slide down her chin.

"Not until she's done," Dexter gasped out as he sat there, sunken chest heaving as he looked down at the pretty young girl worshipping his cock. "You'll see for yourself soon enough how good she is. You'll never want it to stop."

"Who's next?" Jenna asked when she was finally finished and had reluctantly pulled her mouth off Dex's still-hard prick, knowing she'd be back soon so could fire off the second barrel.

"Me...me...me..." she heard three voices echo out in chorus as each of the men longed to be next.

"Easy guys, you'll all get your turn," Dexter said. "Do Gilbert next, Jenna. It's his birthday next week. Give him an early birthday present."

"How old are you going to be, Gilbert?" Jenna asked as she turned to the bald man sitting to Dex's right.

"88. And I tell you, girl, I thought my days of ever having a sweet young thing like you suck my cock were long gone."

"Well, let's see if I can make this a special birthday for you then," Jenna said, giving him a lascivious wink as she undid his pants. She reached in and pulled out his dick, which was fairly limp and of average size. She eagerly took the limp noodle into her mouth and started gently sucking it, pushing a huge wad of saliva to the front of her mouth and bathing the warm phallus with her gooey spit. It responded right away, the shaft starting to stiffen within just a few seconds.

"Oh my, she is a treasure, isn't she?" Gilbert said as he looked down, Jenna's head starting to bob slowly up and down as he got harder and harder.

After having Dex's huge cock in her mouth, Jenna found Gilbert's average-size dong to be 'comfortable', and she was able to easily use all her tricks she'd learned over the years to give him as much pleasure as she could.

"Oh fuck, guys," Gilbert groaned, "she's unbelievable. I've never felt anything as good in my whole life."

Within five minutes, Jenna had another mouthful, courtesy of Gilbert. Jenna thought his cum tasted like she'd expect from an 88-year-old; well-seasoned, musty, and a bit salty, but rich and savory, like a fine aged wine. She swallowed it hungrily, bringing a big smile to Gilbert's face as he collapsed back in his chair, totally spent.

"Oh my god, that was incredible," he gasped out as Jenna turned to Arnie and went to work.

Arnie lasted about the same length of time as Gilbert, his frail old body twitching and shaking as he poured himself into Jenna's sucking mouth as he came. When she was sucking out the last few drops, he was gasping and wheezing, but Jenna figured you couldn't wipe the smile off his face for love or money.

Jenna turned to Shooter, wondering how he'd gotten a nickname like that. She found out a short time later as he flooded her mouth with a massive load, almost as big as Dexter's as his bloated old balls releasing a torrent of sperm into her vacuuming mouth.

Still hungry, Jenna went back Dex, knowing he was good for one more healthy load of medicine. Kneeling in front of his wheelchair with her half-exposed boobs wobbling and jiggling as her head bobbed up and down, she brought her hands forward and drew out his big balls, cradling them gently in her palms as she gently massaged them, wanting them to give up their treasured prize.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?" she heard a voice call out from behind her. Jenna whipped her head off Dexter's tumescent prick and looked over her shoulder at a heavyset black man in a workman's uniform standing in the doorway of the room, a mop in his hand and a bucket next to him.

"Lewis, quick, close the door," Dexter said.

Lewis did as Dex asked, throwing the lock before stepping over to the card table, his eyes focussed on Jenna's kneeling form. "You old farts must be deaf as posts," he said. "Didn't you hear me knocking? When I figured nobody was in here, I used the master key and let myself in."

Jenna hadn't heard him either; she'd been a bit preoccupied swallowing.

"So what in tarnation do we have here? Who is this?"

Jenna looked up at the janitor, a portly black man she guessed to be in his 60's. Not nearly as old as the four geriatrics she'd just blown, but still about forty years older than her.

"Lewis, I'd like to introduce you to my granddaughter, Jenna," Dex said as he reached over and gently stroked Jenna's face, which still had a few strands of cum dangling off her chin and cheeks.

"Granddaughter?" Lewis asked incredulously.

"As far as Mildred and the other old bags manning the counter are concerned, yes, Jenna's my granddaughter. She likes to take good care of her old grandpa."

"I can see that. And I love the way she dresses for her visits."

Jenna could see Lewis looking at her voluminous breasts, his face starting to glisten with sweat as he eyed her up hungrily. Based on his girth, Jenna figured he was looking at her the same way he'd size up the meat counter at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

"You know, I really should report this. If anybody found out I knew and didn't say anything, I could lose my job."

Dexter smiled knowingly. "Gee, Lewis, do you think there's something that we can do to make sure that doesn't happen?"

Lewis smiled like the cat that ate the canary. "Oh, I can think of something all right..."

"Jenna, help Lewis out here. Show him how good you take care of your old grandpa."

Jenna made her way over to Lewis on her knees, her eyes flicking up to his as he stood before her. She noticed the bulge below his gut, and it looked fairly impressive. As he stood looking down at her, she undid his belt and zipper, then reached into his underwear and drew out a big fat cock.

"Oh my, this is nice," she said as she started to stroke the beefy black dong, feeling it quickly stiffen beneath her circling fingers. As the blood pulsed into it, she had to open her fingers wider as it grew and grew, the purple glans getting darker and angrier looking as it got bigger and bigger. It was almost as big as Dex's magnificent prick, but not quite. It was still more than a mouthful, and Jenna welcomed the challenge.

"Ohmmm..." she said with a low groan as she swooped down on it, her mouth open wide as she stuffed the puffed-up head right into her mouth.

"Fuck me," Lewis uttered from above her as he watched her twist head slightly to the side and take his surging prick all the way down to the root.

"Oh man, look at that," Shooter said as the other men watched in rapt awe as Jenna drew her head back and forth as she held onto Lewis's hips, taking the black man's cock all the way into her throat with each bob of her head.

"Unbelievable," Arnie added as he felt his own aged cock stiffening once more. All of the old men were now idling stroking their resurgent cocks as they watched Jenna enthusiastically slaving away at Lewis's big black cock.

Gilbert, Arnie, and Shooter couldn't believe their luck. Never in their lives had they dreamed that a young hottie who looked as amazing as Jenna would ever cross their doorway, especially in a place like this, let alone suck their cocks. They felt like they had died and gone to heaven, but as they each started stroking their old cocks back to full erection, they had the evidence right there in their hands that they were definitely still alive.

"That's it, girl, suck that big black cock," Lewis said as he put his hands on Jenna's head and started pulling it back and forth.

"Look at those big titties jiggle," Gilbert said as his hand slowly stroked up and down on his stiff prick.

"Yeah, she's gorgeous," Arnie added, "and such an amazing cocksucker."

"That's it, girl," Lewis uttered as he kept levering his hips back and forth, his gut quivering as he fed his hard black cock deep into Jenna's sucking mouth. "Just a little bit more and then Lewis is gonna paint that pretty face and those big tits of yours."

This seemed to inspire Jenna even more and she was whimpering with need as she bobbed her head vigorously back and forth like a champion sword-swallower.

"OH FUCK...YEAH...THAT'S IT...THAT'S IT...OH FUCK...GONNA COME..." Lewis cried out as he quickly drew back, his cock coming out of Jenna's vacuuming mouth with a nasty wet sucking sound. With the fingers of one big black mitt entwined in her hair, he pulled her head back and pointed his drooling cockhead right at her face as he vigorously pumped it with his other hand.

"HERE YOU GO...A NICE BIG LOAD..." Lewis groaned loudly as he started to go off.

A thick white rope spewed forth from the tip of his cock and smashed into Jenna's face, striking her on the left cheek and rising up in a glistening string that ended in her hair in a clumpy gob. Lewis pointed his prick at the other side of her face just as another milky ribbon of spunk jettisoned forth, hitting her on the cheek like a tidal wave of cum.

"Oh fuck, look at that," Shooter said as the old men watched Lewis totally paint her face before pointing his throbbing cock downwards and directing his spray onto the uppers swells of her tits.

As soon as that first shot had hit her in the face, Jenna hadn't been able to control herself. Her hand had shot under her little plaid skirt and her fingers had quickly found their way beneath her panties and into her creamy slit. "YESSSS..." she hissed as another massive volley of cum from Lewis's spitting cock flooded her chest, milky gobs of jizz sliding sluggishly into her cleavage.

"She's coming, look at her come," Arnie said as they watched Jenna twitch and shake, her forearm flexing vigorously as her hand beneath her skirt continued to rub her fiery clit.

Like a man who hadn't come in years, Lewis came for a long time, covering Jenna's face and chest with a huge load. He flicked the final few drops into her open mouth as she turned her face up towards him, gobs and strands of cum hanging obscenely off her cheeks and chin.

"Oh my god, what mess," Gilbert said as the old men looked at Jenna, totally spellbound.

"Jesus Christ, Lewis, when was the last time you came?" Arnie asked. "It looks like you've been storing that up for twenty years."

Lewis calmly shook his head as he methodically stroked his hand slowly along the full length of his big black cock. As a milky pearl of cum appeared at the tip, he put it right in front of Jenna, who gratefully put her lips on the glistening prize and sucked it into her mouth. "Nope, I actually fucked the wife twice last night. That's just a typical load for me."

"Fuck me," Shooter said, his eyes never leaving Jenna's cum-covered face and glistening chest.

With lewd gobs of cum hanging off her face, Jenna noticed the men sitting there as they watched her, their stiff cocks protruding from their stroking hands. Still feeling hungry, she crawled over to the closest one, Arnie, and dropped her head into his lap, taking his cock deep into her mouth once more.

"Oh fuck....YESSSS," Arnie gasped out as he sat back in his chair, his eyes closing in bliss as Jenna's mouth went to work.

When she'd swallowed another load from Arnie, she noticed that Lewis had already left the room. Wanting more, she sucked Gilbert next, and then Shooter, each of the old men happier than they had been in years as she sucked as much cum as she could get out of each of them.

"Oh my god, that was so fucking amazing," Shooter said as Jenna gave his spent prick a final tender kiss before sitting back. The men watched as she used her fingers to gather up Lewis's cum from her face and tits and then lick her gooey fingers clean, swallowing every tasty morsel.

While Dexter's old friends sat there recovering, totally elated by what had just happened to them, Jenna washed her face at the sink in the card room bathroom, knowing it was best if she didn't walk out of there with her face glistening like a glazed donut.

"My dear, could you wheel me back to my room now, please?" Dexter asked.

"Of course, Grandpa," Jenna replied as she gave the old man a mischievous wink before donning her trench coat and cinching the belt tightly around her.

"Dexter, we can't thank you enough for introducing us to your granddaughter," Shooter said, his comment echoed by agreeing nods from Gilbert and Arnie, all three men smiling like village idiots.

"Yes, she is a sweet young thing, isn't she?" Dexter said as he reached back and patted Jenna's hand as she rolled him out.

The two of them were partway down the hall before Jenna spoke softly under her breath, "Grandpa, you still haven't given me that second barrel from The Shotgun. Is there a problem today?"

"Not at all, my dear. I just wanted a little privacy. Don't worry, that second barrel is still fully loaded."

"Good," Jenna said as she hurriedly pushed him towards his room.

After hanging the 'Do Not Disturb' sign safely on the door, Jenna walked back towards Dexter as she took her coat off and dropped it on his bed. His eyes lit up as he looked at her, the top of her blouse still wide open, the swells of her tits still glistening with the drying residue of Lewis's huge load.

"My dear, the coach told all of us that you don't do anything besides sucking cock, but do you think you might find it in your heart to let me touch those beautiful breasts of yours for just a minute or two? It's been years since I've touched any, and never in my whole life ones as big as yours."

Jenna's heart went out to the sweet old man as she knelt in front of his wheelchair. "Of course you can, just as long as I can play with The Shotgun at the same time."

"Be my guest," Dex said, his prune-like face wrinkling up as he smiled like he'd been granted his dying wish, which was pretty darn close to what was happening, as far as he was concerned. "Say, there's some Vaseline in the night table there that I use when I take care of business for myself. Why don't you use that so I can feel those pretty little hands of yours on me this time?"

"Mmm, I like that idea, just as long as you tell me when you're going to come so I can jerk it off right into my mouth."

"There's nothing I'd like better, my dear."

After retrieving the jar of lube from the drawer, Jenna took her spot on the floor in front of Dexter again, opening his pants and pulling them right off his scrawny old legs in order to keep them from becoming a grease-stained mess. His enormous cock lay long and heavy on the seat of the wheelchair between his legs. Jenna felt herself salivating again just looking at it.

Scooping up a generous amount of the 'Baby-Fresh Vaseline', she rubbed her hands together to warm it before reaching forward and lifting his lengthy prick into the palm of one hand.

"Mmm, I love your cock, Grandpa," she purred as she started to slowly stroke it, the greasy lubricant quickly warming against the stiffening shaft. "It feels so nice in my hands."

"Not as nice as these feel, I'm sure," Dexter said as he reached forward and cupped her bra-encased breasts, his gnarly fingers squeezing gently before he ran his fingertips over the swells of her smooth young flesh. "Oh my, these breasts of yours are tremendous."

"The way this cock of yours is hardening up, I can tell you like them."

"They're superb, my dear," Dexter said as he filled his bony hands, "simply superb."

Jenna couldn't believe how big the old man's cock was, she compared it and it was almost as big as her forearm, the broad flared head as big as an apple. She used both of her greasy hands on his enormous rod, changing up what she was doing constantly. One moment she'd be 'pulling the boat in to shore', drawing one hand over the other along the full length, and the next moment she'd be using both hands at the same time, twisting and pumping the slippery throbbing prick with a delicious cork-screwing motion.

"That is simply too delightful, my dear," Dexter said. "You've been getting The Shotgun primed with those sweet hands of yours, and with the way you're twisting it like that, the trigger is cocked and ready to fire. If you want more of that medicine, you'd best think about putting your mouth over the end."

Jenna didn't have to be told twice. With her hands still torturously twisting and sliding mercilessly back and forth, she drew the enflamed head down towards her and sealed her lips over the yawning red eye in a searing kiss.

"Yes...here you go, my dear," Dex said as he gave her breasts a good firm squeeze, "your daily dose of vitamins, as ordered."

Jenna took the full force of the eruption as The Shotgun fired, a mighty blast of sperm rifling from the tip of his cock and straight into the opening of her throat. "Mmm," she purred as he continued to go off, firing a torrent of jizz into her sucking mouth. Her cheeks quickly expanded with the volume of spunk the old man was shooting. It came so quickly that she couldn't keep it all in, milky gobs of the stuff leaking out of the corners of her mouth and down her chin again.

"Yes...take your medicine like a good little girl, my dear," Dexter crowed as he totally unloaded that second barrel, wads of thick clumpy cum splashing across her tonsils.

Jenna felt her pussy spasm in delight as she swallowed the viscous seed, another little orgasm making her tremble with delight. Dexter came for a long time, but Jenna kept eagerly swallowing, her belly awash in semen.

When he was finally finished and had drawn his own hands back into his lap, Jenna got up and helped him into bed, giving his spent prick a last tender kiss before pulling the covers over him and tucking him in.

"Do you mind if come and see you again, Grandpa?" Jenna exaggerated what she was calling him, making both of them smile.

"You can come as often as you want, my dear. You are an absolute treasure."

Jenna cleaned herself up in the bathroom and when she came out, old Dex was already asleep, one of those peaceful blissful smiles on his face as he snored softly.