Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Momentarily sated, the two women collapsed onto the bed on opposite sides of Hugh. Reaching across the bed, Alexandra snagged the champagne and flutes. Seeing how Hugh was fucked out, if only for the moment, she allowed the ice water clinging to the bottle to drip on his cock and balls. Hugh seemed to literally jump upright off the bed, as she then placed the ice cold bottle against his balls.

"Jesus, woman, what the hell are you trying to do? Break it off?"

"No, just wake it up.," Alexandra said, handing him the bottle. "Open and pour. You've got a long night ahead of you, Hugh."

Margaret chimed in. "Now if you had simply picked up one of us you'd have been able to fuck her three, four, maybe five times and call it a night. But now you'll have to fuck both of us that many times."

"Did you eat your Wheaties this morning?" asked Alexandra innocently. "Normally, I like to have my pussy licked, get my cunt fucked, give a blow job, and get my ass fucked before I go home. I hope you took your vitamins today."

Hugh tried to pour the champagne, but the conversation was mightily distracting. "God, it will break off."

"Oh, no. We promise to kiss it and make it better. Now you just fucked me, so it's Maggie's turn. Do you want her pussy or her ass?"

At this second mention of anal sex, Hugh's cock began to majestically return to life. Margaret noticed and said, "Look, Alex, it's alive after all. If we need it good and hard, we just need to talk about ass fucking." At this mention, it sprang up to full attention, pointing straight to the ceiling.

"God, Hugh," said Alexandra, "You must really like reaming an asshole. Do you ass fuck often?"

Hugh hemmed and hawed for a few moments as the twins questioned him about his travels down the Hershey Highway. Finally he blurted out, "Look, I've only done it once, in college, 25 years ago. We had this hooker over to the frat house. She charged me fifty bucks extra and whined the entire time. My ex wouldn't even let me try."

"Well we're not your ex, and we aren't charging, and we don't whine.," said Alexandra. Looking at Margaret, she asked, "Where do you want to do it, Maggie? Here on the bed?"

"No. I mean look at that monster. I'd better be on top. Come on, Hugh. Get up and sit on that chair."

The sisters each grabbed an arm and pulled Hugh up and off the bed. His prick was now painfully erect. Margaret positioned him in the armchair, as Alexandra pulled a tube of KY jelly from her purse. She gave the head of his cock a liberal coating, and then, as her sister faced away from Hugh and straddled his legs, placed some more on Margaret's asshole. Slowly bending her knees, while putting her weight on the armchairs arms, Margaret lowered her ass towards Hugh's straining member. "Put your hands on my ass cheeks,," said Margaret. "and your elbows on the chair arms. That way you can support some of my weight and spread my cheeks at the same time."

Alexandra was now kneeling in front of the about-to-couple pair. Reaching between their legs, she positioned Hugh's cock at the entrance to her sister's ass. "Okay, sis, relax and sit back on it." Hugh watched in amazement as her sphincter relaxed and opened. After a few moments of positioning, Alexandra was able to place the large head in Margaret's ass.

"Oh, Alex. You are just going to have to try this later. You won't believe it until you try it.," said Margaret. She continued to squirm her rear, allowing it to sink slowly onto the well lubricated shaft.

Hugh stared at his dick in amazement, almost unable to believe his large organ could fit into such a small space. He had never felt anything so tight and warm as this woman's ass. Her sphincter alternated in contracting and relaxing around his cock, and it felt like it was eating it bite by bite. And later he could do it to the other one.

Finally, his cock completely entombed in Margaret's chocolate speedway, Margaret took all the weight off her arms and sat fully on his lap. "Alex, can you get us some more champagne?" she asked. She continued to squirm her ass while her sister refilled the glasses. Hugh's dick seemed to throb within her, and she couldn't remember when she had last taken such a large member into her ass.

Returning with the refilled glasses, Alexandra gave one each to her sister and Hugh. Kneeling down between the wide spread legs, she dipped a finger into her glass, and then rubbed some of the champagne onto Margaret's gaping pussy. Placing a small amount into her mouth, she leaned into her sister's crotch, placed her lips against Margaret's lips, and squirted the champagne up her tunnel. As it dribbled out, she eagerly licked out the champagne, now mixed with love juices.

Margaret reacted to this as could be expected. Her squirming turned to outright movement. She began to slowly lift off Hugh's crotch, only to sink down after a few moments. As she began to rise and fall at greater speed, the length of the strokes increased, and the rate and strength of her sphincter contractions increased as well. When Alexandra was no longer able to squirt champagne into her sister's cunt, she simply let her tongue lick the full length of Margaret's slit as it rose and fell before her. Finally Margaret was bouncing almost the full length of Hugh's cock, when Hugh grabbed her hips, slammed her back into his lap, and bucked up to her as he spent himself in a shuddering orgasm. Margaret came only seconds later.

***

Bobby and Jennifer pulled into her mother's driveway at about 6:00 the next morning. Bobby didn't think they had slept for more that an hour last night. Fuck. Swim. Fuck. Nap. Blow job. Swim. Fuck. Nap. On and on. It had seemed as if as soon as one of them had started to snooze, the other would began rubbing crotches. Finally, as the sun started to peek above the quarry wall, no amount of coaxing would allow Jennifer to get her boyfriend stiff again. They cleaned up their site and loaded up the car.

The roof was now up and both were dressed when they left the quarry. Pulling into the driveway, Jennifer noticed that neither her or her mother's cars were around. Apparently, the two older women had stayed over in Hugh's motel room. Leaning towards Bobby to kiss him good-bye, she placed her hand in his lap. By now, her boyfriend had rested enough so that an erection returned.

"Okay, Bobby. One last blow job, and then it's good-bye." Looking around the, at this hour, deserted streets, she pulled her dress off. Pulling his straining cock from his pants, she put her head into his lap, and swallowed him whole. She began sucking and bobbing.

Just then, Jennifer's mother and aunt drove into the oversized driveway. Pulling up to each side of the Cadillac, they stopped and got out. While Bobby had noticed, Jennifer hadn't, and Bobby's concerns could not overcome the waves of pleasure Jennifer's mouth and tongue were imparting. The two women approached the car.

Alexandra smiled and said, "How's it going Bobby?"

On the passenger side, Margaret stuck her head in the window, and yelled, "Go! Go! Go!" Then the two women walked towards the front door. He could see that both were carrying stockings and shoes. Around the front of the car, Margaret called to her sister, "Show him your tits." Alexandra pulled her dress down, while her sister pulled hers up. Bobby came in Jennifer's mouth almost immediately.

Swallowing rapidly, Jennifer licked his cock clean. Kissing him, she said, "Gotta go. Write me sometime.," grabbed her dress, and ran into the house with her mother and aunt.

Chapter 5

The three women slept until the early afternoon. Then they loaded up Alexandra's car and drove to the airport. It was a silent drive, as Margaret continued to snooze, and Jennifer drowsily contemplated the events that were taking her to Nevada.

She had not planned on going to work for her aunt. In fact, she had recently gotten a job as junior bookkeeper at Honest Bob's Lincoln-Mercury-Ford. Of course, she had been wearing a very tight skirt and a not quite opaque blouse when she applied for the job, but all's fair in love and the job market, she thought. One night after her aunt arrived they were talking about the new job in the kitchen when her mother, watching the local news, called out.

"Jen, you might want to see this."

Entering the living room, she was aghast to witness Honest Bob being removed from his office in handcuffs, as the announcer intoned that he was being arrested for title fraud.

"Honest Bob seems to have had his hand in the till.," quipped Margaret.

"Oh, my God! I was supposed to start working there next week!"

Margaret replied, "Well, hun, there's going to be a small delay, say five to ten years."

"But what do I do now? I turned down my other offers."

"Come to work for me. I need a bookkeeper."

"What?" cried Alexandra.

"Yeah. I need someone to keep the books, and act as secretary and office manager. My last assistant recently quit."

Jennifer was too much in shock to fully understand the discussion. She only heard bits and pieces of Margaret's responses to her mother's questions.

"...well it's about time she learned the family business... No, I only need her for the office work...I'll take good care of her...she's a big girl now..."

And it had been settled. The pay was about what Honest Bob would pay her in five to ten, and she would stay with her Aunt Margaret, so room and board was covered. Alexandra still seemed to doubt the arrangements, but smiled and gave her blessing when Jennifer pleaded for the chance.

***

The two women settled into their seats in first class. By now, both were fairly well rested, and Jennifer wanted to learn the answers to her many questions.

"So what exactly does Lakehouse Services do?"

He aunt thought carefully before answering. "It's a brothel."

Stunned, Jennifer could only whisper, "What did you say?"

"A brothel. You know, a bordello, a cat house, a knocking shop, a bawdy house. A whorehouse."

"And you want me to be a..."

"A bookkeeper and secretary. That's all. Just a bookkeeper and secretary. I have a number of girls to take care of the customers."

"But that's illegal. And, I, um, but...," Jennifer stammered.

"No, it's not, at least not in Nevada, in the county I live in. It's a perfectly legitimate business. I pay taxes, support the high school football team, even accept Visa and Mastercard. We simply provide a more unusual service than you had expected." Margaret placed her hand on her niece's arm. "It's really a nice place. I run a first class business. How should I put this, an elite establishment."

"And all I'd be doing would be the books?"

"And other secretarial functions. Office manager. Ordering supplies. Writing checks and paying bills. Greeting customers. That's all. To be honest, Jen, you're not really qualified for the rest of the business."

Now Jennifer was really confused. "But, I mean, I know how to fu..."

"Yes you do. But there's more to it than just the old in-and-out. You're a talented amateur, but nevertheless an amateur. It can take years to develop a high end professional, and the turnover is a killer. Don't worry. You'll see what I mean."

Jennifer was silent for about half an hour. She had hardly even noticed the takeoff. When drinks were being served, she turned towards her aunt, by now reading a paperback romance, and asked, "What did you mean, about it being a family business."

"Well, you could say that servicing the public is in the blood, at least on the female side. Your great-grandmother started the place back around the turn of the century. She was a mistress to some rich San Francisco banker. Well, he went belly up and jumped out of his window, and when the dust was settled, Granny had title to his Nevada property. I looked it up a few years ago, and I'm not at all sure that title passed properly, but it all settled down."

"Her mother had apparently worked her way across country on her back, if you get my drift. And a few generations before that, some great-great-whatever-grandmother was transported to the Colonies for prostitution. So you see, it seems to be inherited. I'm sure you would have a fine hand at the business, if you wanted to."

"What about since my great-grandmother? What happened then?" asked Jennifer.

"Well, your grandmother, Alex' and my mother, inherited from her mother. She was born out of wedlock, as they said then, but didn't seem to give a damn. She was a real beauty - you take after her a bit, except for the blond hair and blue eyes. That you get from your dad. Any way she worked there and then ran it until her death."

"How'd she die?"

"Car wreck. The cops told us that when they pulled the bodies out of the car, they found an erect penis in her throat. The driver had been thrown twenty feet. I think we know what caused the wreck." Margaret smiled. "She was fifty-eight at the time, but still had quite a bit of get-up-and-go, if you know what I mean."

"So then you inherited? But that means that Mom..."

"Yep. That means Mom. We were both 16 at the time. Somehow we finished high school, while working nights at the Lakehouse, and trying to make ends meet. When we graduated we were able to put all our attention to running the shop and things started going really well. In a way, that's how your mom met your dad."

Jennifer was having a hard time fathoming all she was learning. First that her aunt was a whore, running a whorehouse, and that her mother had been a whore. And now that her father met his mother at the whorehouse. "Dad was a customer?"

"Oh, no. I don't think he ever knew what your mom had done for a living. When we turned eighteen, she took a vacation to Miami. I stayed behind to run the place, and she was going to do the same for me afterwards. And she met you dad. He was at some kind of engineering convention. He was twenty years older than her, bald as a billiard ball, and short. God only knows how, but they fell head over heels in love. She extended her vacation a week, and then another week, and then another. Finally I called her to read her the riot act and she invited me to the wedding."

"So Dad never saw her at Lakehouse Services?"

"We just call it the Lakehouse. But no, by then she had gone back to New York with him and moved in. Your house. I flew out to be Maid of Honor. As far as I knew, she never told him and he never suspected. The Lakehouse was simply a business supply outfit we inherited and that she received a quarterly check from."

"What was Dad like? He died when I was only twelve. You knew him longer."

Margaret smiled at the remembrance. "He was very sweet. And so smart. Your mom says you get your brains from him." Laughing at her niece, "We know which side of the family you get your morals. And your mom used to call him the horniest bastard she had ever met. He'd be getting into her pants twice a day and extra on weekends. He even did me a few times."

"What!?"

"He never knew. The first time, I was visiting when you were still a baby. He had just had the swimming pool installed. Your mom told him she was going to check on you and take a swim. Unbeknownst to him, I had borrowed a bikini from your mom and gone down to the pool. He saw me in the kitchen, stripped me, and did me on the kitchen table. All the time he was saying he hoped Maggie didn't come in. The funny part was your mom walked in just as we came, and he's still calling me Alex. She just smiled and went out to the pool."

"And neither of you told him?"

"Why? It would only hurt his feelings. Or piss him off. Or do something equally stupid. It wasn't his fault. And she didn't mind. And God knows I didn't. He was a great fuck. From then on, whenever I visited, some night, your mom would put on a fancy nightgown, work him up, and then go check on something. While your pop was groaning from blue balls, she would meet me, and we would switch clothes. Then I would make believe I was your mom and screw him ragged."

"Oh, God. I can't believe this! You and my mother would do such things!"

"Honey, we've been doing that since high school. We'd double date at the drive-in. I'd be doing some guy in the back seat while she'd be doing her date in the front. Then we'd go to the bathroom, switch clothes, and I'd get up front and she'd get in back. They never figured it out. Neither did your old man.," Margaret laughed.

"I saw them once, going at it, a few months before they died. I must have been almost twelve, and had just started, well, changing. It was late at night and I was going down the hall for some water and I heard something in the living room. I peeked over the rail, you know, at the corner, and I saw them on the couch. He had his arm around her and they were watching TV. I looked at the screen and it was a dirty movie. I then looked at my folks again. Dad's arm wasn't just around her shoulders, it was inside her blouse and he was feeling up her tits. And she had her hand in his pants."

"Did they catch you?"

"No. I was real quiet. She pulled off his pants and started sucking on him. And he put his hand under her skirt, and she wasn't wearing any underwear. I knew then that something neat was happening." Smiling at her aunt, she added, "I didn't quite know what all what was going on, but they both seemed to be enjoying it immensely, a number of times. I figured it couldn't be all that bad, this sex stuff."

"So when did you figure out what was going on?"

"I lost my cherry when I was around thirteen-and-a-half."

Margaret smiled at the thought of her niece's growing up. As a child she had been a pretty, chubby little girl. But at eleven-and-a-half she hit puberty and changed rapidly. By thirteen her baby fat had disappeared and enough curves had come in to rate a B cup. Another year-and-a-half had given her a C cup. By the time she was sixteen, she had essentially the size, weight, and shape she now carried so well. "How?"

"Well, I was seeing this boy, Johnny Blacker. He was about a year older, and lived around the block. We'd walk home from school together. By springtime, we were walking back by way of the creek, and we started stopping to kiss and make out. Real soon we were kissing and necking pretty heavily. And one day, he started undressing me, you know, to feel up my tits and pussy. And I came, without, well, you know, playing with myself. So I unzipped his pants and started rubbing him, jerking him off, and he spurted all over. And then he started on me again. Before I knew it, our pants were around our ankles and he was on top pounding away."

"Wow, what'd your Mom say?"

"I didn't just tell her. I mean, who would? But she kept asking me where I was, and she worked it out of me. But she was real cool about it. She said if I was going to screw around, I had to be careful, and took me took her doctor, and he put me on the Pill. And she made me promise to tell her whenever I did it, so she could make sure I was okay."

"I guess she would be kinda laid back about it all. I mean, considering the family history and all. I don't think your Dad would have liked it, but he'd been dead, what, about a year by then?"

"A year-and-a-half, closer to. That's when Mom quit smoking and made sure I never started. Anyway, she began giving me tips, advice on techniques and whatnot. And even let me borrow some clothes for my prom. She knew I'd be staying somewhere with the guy. She loaned me this long black velvet dress. It was real tight and cut real, real low. And I borrowed these long black gloves, that went all the way up my arms. Then she said not to wear any underwear, just long black stockings and high heels."

"Wow! What'd your date say?"

"Well, he was just blown away. Every time we slow danced, I would rub against him and tell him how good the velvet felt on my naked tits and cunt. After the prom and the party later, we went to this motel. I simply took off the dress and left on the gloves and shoes and stockings. He just couldn't stop all night. A real all-nighter.," Jennifer laughed.