Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

It took several days for Jennifer to get the hang of her new responsibilities. Margaret showed her the office, a large and spacious room on the first floor that was actually quite comfortable. But Margaret had not been joking when she said that things had been getting backed up since her previous secretary had left. Jennifer worked twelve hour days for over a week, filing, indexing, computerizing, checking and rechecking records, and so on, until some semblance of order came to the office.

Still, Jennifer had some time to herself. She rapidly learned to love the hot Nevada sun and the pool in the back. A few days after her arrival, she and several of the girls were sunbathing around the pool one morning when she saw Roger walk by. He was with Denise, a small blonde in a string bikini, and they were headed towards the dry lake with a blanket and picnic basket. "So Roger's got the hots for Denise.," commented Jennifer.

Looking up at the departing couple, Lacy, a tall brunette who had removed her suit, said "No, not really. It's just sort of in the contract, so to speak."

"Huh?"

"Well, Roger and Rocky, in addition to room and board, and cash money, of course, have access to other, um, perks.," she continued. "Like us."

"No. Really? You're kidding me, right?"

"No, she ain't, kid.," replied Debby, a big titted blonde, who was also taking the sun nude. She was on the far side of Lacy, and was a few years older than either of them. "Not mind you, that it's all that bad. Speaking professionally, of course, both Roger and Rocky have acceptable performance. And what with the number of girls to choose from, purely random chance would indicate that you're only going to have to fuck one of them maybe once a week."

"Really. So, professionally speaking, of course, which one is better.," asked Jennifer.

"Hmmm, that's a tough one.," said Lacy. "It's sort of like quality versus quantity, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah.," chimed in Carla, a medium build blonde next to Jennifer. She was sunning herself topless, like Jennifer. "Rocky, now he's got the quantity. I mean, like, it's just fucking huge. Biggest I've ever done. It's almost painful."

"But Roger, now he's pretty average size.," said Debby. "But boy, does he know how to use it. I'm not sure which I like the most."

"Yeah, don't get us wrong, Jenny. Both are much better than average in performance. Unless you're gay, you're going to like it. Either one."

"So how come neither has hit on me?"

"New kid on the block?" suggested Carla.

"Nah, they'd be all over fresh meat.," said Lacy. "More likely, they figure you to be in the same category as Maggie, and only screw when requested. And you haven't requested yet."

"You mean Aunt Marg...Maggie, has these guys..."

"Yep.," said Carla.

"Haven't you ever noticed how she sometimes takes a nap in the afternoons. And how you can't find one of the guys then. Or that well fucked look in her eyes at dinner that night.," asked Debby. "Come on, kid, wake up."

"Yeah.," said Lacy. "But I've seen those two limping down the hallways, too. I'm not at all sure who's working out whom."

"Wow." was all Jennifer could say.

Jennifer worked in the office mornings and afternoons, and following dinner, early evenings. Then, avoiding the public rooms, she would retire to her room to read and watch television. She soon discovered that in the cabinet holding the VCR there was a small collection of dirty movies. Before long, it seemed like almost every night she went to sleep watching one of the movies. She would undress and crawl between the sheets, and as her eyes watched the images of fellatio, cunnilingus, and intercourse, her fingers would begin their stealthy progress to the cleft between her thighs. There she would begin the massagings and deep probings that would leave her temporarily sated in thundering climax.

But Jennifer's finger fucks weren't satisfactory to her. Even after finding the dildos and vibrators in the nightstand, she still felt unfulfilled. She experimented several nights with small and large ones, vibrating and non-vibrating, ass and pussy, but still longed for a man's lips and arms and hot, surging cock.

After several days, she was caught up enough to enjoy a sauna with several of the girls. Joining her in the sauna was Carla, Jackie, a short, auburn haired girl with large, firm breasts and thighs, and Lisa, a taller, slimmer blond with small perky breasts. They set the heat to a medium level, took off their towels, and stretched out on the benches to rest and relax. Soon the conversation turned to the men at the Lakehouse.

"So,," said Jennifer, "Tell me more about Roger and Rocky. Which is better in bed?"

"Christ! You really are horny.," exclaimed Carla. The sweat was dripping down her neck and running along her firm tits. "Why don't you just fuck them and find out?"

"No. I mean, I couldn't...."

"Bullshit!" laughed Jackie. "You think your aunt is the only one here who's dragged them into the bushes? Good god, girl, they've been had by almost everyone here."

"Everyone?"

"Well, maybe not quite everyone.," continued Jackie. "But almost. I mean, some of us lean towards the female persuasion, if you get my drift."

"Uh, I get it. I'm just surprised that in this, um, business, you'd get many gay, um, businesspeople."

Lisa, who had been quiet till now, spoke up, "Well, business is business, and personal is personal. Some of us prefer other girls. And some don't have a preference, and switch hit, so to speak." She smiled and said, "Who better than a woman to know how to please another woman?"

"So how does somebody know who's who around here?"

"Well,," Lisa continued, "In here, I'm gay, Carla's straight, and Jackie's bi." Looking over at the hot and sweaty form laying on the bench, she smacked her lips.

"I'll grant you that part about a woman knowing all the right spots.," said Carla, speaking up. "But there's nothing like a good stiff cock to make me feel right with the world."

"I don't know.," said Jackie. "If the choice is between some ugly, smelly, fat slob of a guy and a cute chick, I'll sleep with the chick anytime."

"Now which way do you go?" asked Lisa.

"Uh, straight, I guess." Jennifer sat upright on the bench.

"You guess?" asked Carla.

"Well, I mean, I've never done anything else."

"So, you want to try something new?" asked Jackie. She slid her hand over to Jennifer's leg, and began to massage her calf. The sensation was new to the young girl, and the shiver that ran up her thigh was one of excitement. "I think you liked that.," said Jackie. Jennifer moaned softly, as Jackie's hand slid slowly up the inside of her thigh.

Lisa slid down the bench and lowered herself to the floor between Jennifer's legs. Lisa spread the legs farther apart and slowly began licking and nibbling on the soft flesh of Jennifer's inner thighs. Jennifer's eyes opened wide, and her breathing became deeper and somewhat irregular.

Jackie moved over to the two women and sat on the bench facing Jennifer. Reaching over, she cupped her breasts and began slowly rubbing the large, dark nipples.

Jennifer asked, "What should I do?"

While Lisa began licking farther up the thigh, Jackie said, "Start with my tits. Just do what you'd want a man to do to you." Several minutes went by mutually fondling each other, then Jackie lowered her head and began sucking and licking Jennifer's sweat drenched breasts.

By now, Lisa had slowly lowered her mouth to the hot, dripping snatch between Jennifer's thighs. Lisa's tongue slowly but surely parted the ruby lips and found Jennifer's clit. Jennifer pushed her pelvis forward, and Lisa began rapidly licking her tunnel and sucking her clit. Not wanting to be left unpleasured, she straddled one of Jennifer's legs, moving her hot pussy around her shin and ankle. Jennifer responded by moving her leg rhythmically, rubbing Lisa's exposed clit with the hard bones of her leg and foot. Hearing Lisa's slurping, Jackie knelt on the bench and thrust her pelvis in Jennifer's face. "Just like you'd want a man to do.," was all she told the girl.

Faced with this surprising but delightful dilemma, Jennifer could only comply. Her own pussy spasming from the steady lapping Lisa was providing, she buried her head in her friend's crotch. Holding Jackie's asscheeks to be steady, she stuck her tongue as far up the wet and juicy cunt as she could. That was how she really liked to be eaten - lips pressed into her cunt, tongue licking out the depths. Jackie must like it this way, too, she thought, because she was soon moaning loudly. Jennifer found the sweet but salty taste interesting. She had often tasted pussy juice before, but only the drying remains of her own, on a cock she was sucking. This was immeasurably different.

It seemed like hours of pleasure went by, but all too soon, the three began moaning and shaking, and one by one collapsed onto the bench, sweaty and spent. They looked over at Carla, whom they had forgotten about in their passion.

Carla, despite her comments about being straight, couldn't help but be affected by the tableau before her. Sitting upright, she had leaned back against the wall and spread her legs. She ran her hands to her shaved pussy and, spreading the lips, began to pleasure herself. The fingers of one hand went deep within her pleasure hole, the others began rubbing furiously on her clit. By the time the threesome had achieved their first orgasm, she was well on her way to a second.

Before the trio had their final orgasms, she had pulled a large dildo out from under the bench and inserted it into her heaving cunt. As the other women watched, she began ramming it the entire twelve inch length rapidly into herself. She came explosively, with a final, massive cry of pleasure, and sank down onto the bench.

Jackie spoke to Jennifer first. "So. Did you enjoy that? Any thoughts on preferences now?"

"That was just great.," she said, eyes still dreamily unfocused on the ceiling. "But, uh, I'm still, um, not..."

"You still want a stiff cock.," finished Carla.

"Yeah.," was the sole response.

"So fuck one of the guys.," said Lisa. "Just grab one of them, stick your hand down his pants, and say fuck me now. I've never heard of a man who can resist that."

"Shit. I guess not.," laughed Jennifer. "But still, invite me for a sauna again, sometime."

Chapter 10

Finally, by the end of the week following her arrival, she felt that things were caught up enough to allow a more normal schedule, and told her aunt so.

"Well, that's good. You need to learn the rest of the business as well. Don't forget, I also need you as an assistant hostess."

"So what do I do? And when?" quizzed Jennifer.

"Well, when is evenings. Or whenever I'm busy, or away.," responded Margaret. "The hostess greets callers, takes their coats, takes payments, introduces them to the girls, and makes any arrangements necessary. As assistant hostess, you'll do this whenever I'm busy. Once you get the hang of it, we'll probably switch off for succeeding customers."

Margaret took Jennifer to Jennifer's room to prepare for the coming evening. Jennifer showered and dressed carefully. She pulled on black thigh top stockings, and a black half-cup bra. over these she put on a sheer, gray blouse and a long black velvet wrap skirt. High heels finished the look. Then she went up to her aunt's suite.

The third floor had been totally taken over and converted to one large suite. A large bedroom, large bath with whirlpool tub, dressing room, and living room made up the suite. Margaret rapidly showered and poured herself into a strapless, backless, sequined gown, cut high along one thigh, with thigh high stockings and heels beneath. Margaret's ample breasts seemed as if they were about to burst from the top, but she seemed comfortable. After checking in the mirrors lining the bathroom, they went downstairs.

Entering the hallway, Jennifer could smell pizza. But entering the kitchen she was astounded to see that while everyone was eating pizza from a half-dozen boxes on the kitchen table, all the women were eating topless. And the pizza delivery boy was leaning against the counter, eyes closed, pants around his knees, while a girl Jennifer hadn't met yet was on her knees, topless, giving him a blow job. Turning to her aunt, but unable to take her eyes off the Fellini-esque scene, she whispered, "What the fuck is going on?"

Her aunt leaned towards her and whispered, "We get free pizzas. The kid pays for them himself. Sort of like the barter system." Then standing straight, she reached behind her, and pulled the zipper down. Her own tits popped out of the bustier style top.

Oh, well, here goes, thought Jennifer. Leaning back towards her aunt, she asked, "Anything else bartered for, here?" and took off her blouse. By now the delivery boy's eyes were open again, staring at her and her aunt's tits. His hips bucking frantically, he spewed down the kneeling whore's throat. Reaching down, he quickly pulled his pants up, and took off out the back door. The women pulled their tops back on.

"Occasionally.," Aunt Margaret said. "Mrs. McMurphy doesn't work Fridays and Mondays. So Friday, we order out for pizza, and Monday we take turns cooking. That's why the girls wanted to know if you could cook. It gets awful boring eating the same bad food on Monday nights.," said Margaret, between bites of pizza.

Jennifer, and a few of the other women, had left their tops off while eating the greasy pizza. She noticed that Roger and Rocky were in the kitchen, also, and that they had been watching the proceedings all along. The thought somehow made her excited, and she could feel her nipples begin to harden. She rapidly finished her pizza, and left the room.

She still hadn't been able to get laid. After the sauna that morning, she had gone looking for either of the men, but both were unavailable. They had gone to Vegas for supplies and to drop off several girls for appointments, and had only gotten back right before dinner.

Buttoning her transparent blouse, she arrived in the parlor in time to hear the doorbell ring. She stood, startled, to see a burst of activity as everyone seemingly flew to their positions. Several chicly dressed women settled themselves into chairs in the parlor, as Roger, now in tuxedo, moved behind the bar. Margaret, now looking nothing like the topless pizza eater she was moments earlier, took Jennifer's arm and towed her into the foyer. "Just follow me around, keep your mouth shut, and watch what I do.," she said. She nodded to Rocky, also in a tux, who opened the door for the night's first client.

Despite her inexperience, Jennifer easily understood the flow of traffic and the procedure being followed. Customers would show up, sometimes singly, sometimes in groups of two or three. After Rocky showed the men in, Margaret would meet them in the foyer, often by first name and with a kiss. Hats and coats, if any, were taken care of. Most of the men wore suits and ties. Many of the men were regular customers, and Margaret simply took the proffered cash and escorted them into the parlor. Roger would offer them a drink, and then they would select one of the girls, who would lead them out of the room. On at least two occasions, Margaret would open a drawer in the small desk and process a credit card on a reader inside.

New clients, or simply friends of previous customers who had never been to the Lakehouse, received a more formal greeting. Prior to paying, they would be escorted to the bar. There they would be shown a small leather bound book, looking much like a wine menu in a fine restaurant. Inside, in finely done calligraphy, on the left side would be a price list. On the right side, would be a statement that "...fantasies, costumes, and unusual requests are our specialty..." and an invitation to peruse the "Fantasy Book" for special ideas.

Jennifer had looked through the "Fantasy Book" several days before. "After all,," said her aunt, "What else do we really sell except fantasy. So we specialize in different outfits and getups, dressing up or down as the client wants." Most of the outfits modeled in the book were fairly standard male fantasies. The "French Maid" was so old a fantasy as to be laughable, but several others raised her eyebrows. The "Cowgirl" outfit consisted of high-heeled boots, chaps and a cowboy hat, while the "Indian Maid" wore a tiny leather breechcloth, a tiny fringed leather vest, and a headband and feather. There was a "Schoolgirl" that would certainly have raised a principal's eye, and a "Nun" that would have raised a bishop's blood pressure. The photos had been done in large, glossy stock, and were quite professionally done in a tasteful, for the subject, manner. The various costumes and outfits were kept in a large dressing room down the hall. "The calligraphy, printing, and photos were done by barter, too.," Margaret informed Jennifer.

While the new client was sitting at the bar reading the price list and looking at the book, his senses were being overwhelmed by the pulchritude surrounding him. Aside from the proprietress' spectacular voluptuousness, the available girls were seated, casually facing him. Tonight, Bobbi, a tall, bosomy blonde, was wearing a blue, halter top gown, slit almost from the throat to the waist. Denise, much smaller, was wearing an off the shoulder red minidress. Adrian, short and flamingly redheaded, wore a floor length, strapless green gown, daringly slit above mid-thigh. Lacy wore an easily removed black silk jumpsuit, split to below waist front and rear. Alice, short and dark colored, with dark brown hair, wore a blouse and miniskirt. Rachel, slim and tall, emphasized her long, shapely legs with a skirt with multiple long slits and overlapping layers of chiffon. All the women wore high heels and thigh top stockings. Undergarments were either not worn and obviously not worn, or worn and highlighted. Depending on how she sat, a client could see above Denise's stocking tops to the trim bush above, or through Rachel's gauze top to the demi-bra beneath.

Jennifer had asked her aunt about the sitting room and the parties held there, occasionally. Margaret had told her that occasionally, a group would meet and desire something other that the standard fare. They were segregated in the separate room, so as not to interfere with normal business.

"Like what?" she had asked.

"Well, for instance, once a year, at the end of the season, the booster club pays for the high school football team to come out for a party. Now, they're nice boys, but awful young and noisy. And not too sophisticated. So we leave some of the girls out in the parlor, dressed nice. And the rest put on stockings, teddies, 'Merry Widow's, and the like, and take care of the boys in the sitting room."

"The football team?"

"Rah, rah, rah.," Margaret said with a smile.

Now, only the parlor was in use, with girls and men moving around, quietly drinking and then moving on to the rooms out back. Occasionally, a gentlemen would request a special outfit from the book, and a young women would leave to change. Then the two hostesses would move the man to the sitting room, where behind the frosted glass, he could inspect the freshly made up fantasy upon the whore's return.

The time went by rapidly for Jennifer, learning a new side of the business. Around midnight, two girls returned from escort appointments, and the crowd began to thin appreciably. Trouble didn't start for another hour.

About one in the morning, as the evening's business seemed to be over, a quartet of men entered the foyer. Rocky escorted them in, but surreptitiously caught Roger's eye with a silent warning. Several of the men had been drinking heavily. After one said the bill was to go on his account, Margaret and Jennifer escorted them into the parlor.

1...45678...11