Jennifer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you.," said a large, loud drunk to Jennifer.

Margaret smoothly stepped between the two. "I'm afraid Jenny isn't available. Why don't you select from..."

"Shut up, you old bag. You're all whores and I'll choose which whore I want.," he said darkly. Most of his companions laughed, except for the one whose account was to be charged. He seemed flabbergasted, and distinctly ill at ease. "I want you.," he repeated to Jennifer, and shoved Margaret aside, taking Jennifer's arm roughly.

Faster and quieter than she had thought possible, Roger had placed himself at the drunk's side. Calmly laying one hand on his shoulder and the other on the elbow of the arm holding the terrified girl, he quietly said, "I think you've made a mistake. Wouldn't you agree?"

The fat drunk opened his mouth to argue, but stopped as Roger applied pressure to nerves in the arm and shoulder. Wide-eyed he attempted to pull away, but failed, as the pressure increased. Before his companions could intervene, Rocky was behind them. "Gentlemen, I believe you were just saying good night.," he said. He laid a massive hand on each shoulder and gently turned the friends towards the front door. Moved as if by the hand of God himself, the men were effortlessly walked through the foyer.

In the parlor, the drunk had stopped squirming, and now, face pinched and sweating heavily, and eyes bulging out of their sockets, Roger turned him to face the now composed Margaret. Despite the much larger man's struggles, Roger hadn't been budged, and the quiet smile had never wavered. Applying yet more pressure, he said, "I believe you were about to apologize?"

"Yes...Yes, I'm sorry. Real sorry.," he said through clenched teeth. He was in agony. The remaining girls stared silently at the sight.

"Then, I think you were going to be leaving.," finished Roger, as still holding the man, he calmly maneuvered him to the front door. Rocky was holding the door open, still watching the drunk's friends. Roger walked the sweating, pained man to his car and let go only when he had sat down in his seat. Rocky continued to watch, as Roger reentered the house and returned to the parlor.

"Mister Timmons! What was the meaning of that?" demanded Margaret, imperiously.

"Oh my God.," the man with the account said, staring out the door. "They're new clients. They flew in and we worked late. They wanted dinner and drinks and a little action.," he stammered. Turning to Margaret, he continued, "Maggie, you gotta believe me. I had no idea." His voice took on a pleading tone.

Margaret thought for a moment. "Well, you've been a good friend, at least until this...incident. But perhaps you shouldn't return for, oh, say, a few weeks. And of course, your account will be debited the cost of what tonight would have been worth."

"Anything. Anything! I don't want any trouble."

"Then perhaps you should choose better clients.," she said. "Good-bye, Mister Timmons." The conversation was at a close.

Chapter 11

Margaret closed for the night after the men had left. Jennifer sank onto a barstool in disbelief, as the remaining girls clustered around her and her aunt, offering support. Rocky and Roger returned shortly from the front gate.

"They're gone.," said Roger simply, as he moved back around the bar. He poured a round of brandies for the group. After several more minutes, the remaining girls left for their rooms.

When they four were alone, things were quiet for a moment. Then Margaret spoke up. "Roger, Rocky, thank you so very much. You handled that quite perfectly." Both men nodded their thanks for the appreciation, Jennifer noticing that they were acknowledging the thanks as professionals would. "Are you all right, kid?" she asked her niece.

"Yeah. I think I'm just going to sit here for a while and have another brandy. Or two."

"Christ, kid, finish the bottle." Margaret looked across the bar at Roger.

"I'll see she's all right.," he said.

She nodded. "Well, then. It's been a long day, and a longer night. I'm for bed." Jennifer saw her walk out the door to the foyer. As she turned the corner, where she thought her niece couldn't see, her aunt unzipped her dress and stepped out of it. Now clad only in stockings and heels, she asked Rocky to lend her his arm. Her small nipples were quite erect. The sight reawoke Jennifer's desires, suppressed for too long.

Roger came back around the bar with the bottle of brandy. He refilled both snifters and sat on a bar stool next to Jennifer. Looking across the room, he took off his jacket, untied his bow tie, and sighed.

"So, does this happen often?" asked Jennifer.

"Almost never.," Roger replied, turning back to her.

"Almost?"

"Almost." He smiled softly. "Sometimes things just sort of pop up."

"So, what's the worst thing that ever 'popped up'?"

Roger was quiet for a moment. "A couple of years ago three fellows tried to hold the place up. They were dressed like businessmen, so we let them in. Once they got into the parlor they pulled guns."

"And what'd you do then?"

"I signaled Rocky to come running. When he crashed in I took out two of them. Rocky took the third."

"What do you mean 'signaled him'?" she continued.

Reaching around behind his back he pulled out what appeared to be a small pager. "This. It's a beeper. Rocky has one, too. Hit the button and it sends a signal to the other. One beep - come. Two beeps - come running. And so forth."

"Well, don't call him now. I suspect he might be cranky."

Again, Roger smiled. "He might not be the only one." Apparently he had seen Margaret's actions, also.

"What did you mean, you 'took them out'?"

Silently, he reached behind his back again. This time he pulled out a small automatic pistol. "I took them out." He put the gun back in it's holster.

"You killed them?" she asked incredulously. Roger didn't answer. "You really need a gun here?"

"You never need a weapon until you need one. Then you need it very badly."

"Does Rocky also carry a gun? You said he 'took one out'."

"Oh, no. I was quite literal. When I said Rocky came crashing in, I mean he came right through the parlor doors. Never opened them. The noise distracted the three long enough for me to pull and blow away the first two. The third was turning back to shoot me when Rocky, still coming, got to him. He tore his head off."

"Literally?"

Again, Roger was silent.

Now it was Jennifer's turn to be silent. She had never before come across such raw, naked violence. In an odd fashion, it turned her on tremendously. She could feel her nipples tighten and her breasts heave. Roger's eyes flickered across her. She knew those tired eyes had noticed. She thought they would notice everything.

"Hey, kid, look. Ninety-nine per cent of the time, it's just a drunk or two. We just hustle them out before they can touch you. The rest, it's like tonight, we hustle them out after they touch a girl. This place is perfectly safe."

Roger finished his brandy and stood up. He poured refills for both. Jennifer was surprised to see her snifter was empty again. The smooth, potent liquor was definitely working on her. "Give me a few minutes. I need to lock up. I'll be back."

Jennifer watched him leave. She was feeling incredibly horny now. She really wanted him. Knowing she had only a few minutes, she fumbled the buttons open on the transparent gray blouse. Pulling it off her arms, she ripped off the open brassiere and threw it behind the bar. She had the blouse back on, tucked into the wrap skirt but unbuttoned, by the time he returned.

Roger walked in, looked at her, and went to his jacket lying on an armchair. He put his gun, holster, and beeper in a side pocket. Then he came back over to the bar and sat next to Jennifer. "Another drink?" he asked.

Jennifer looked at him over the rim of the heavy snifter. She shifted her legs, crossing them, and causing the skirt to part, exposing her thighs almost to the crotch. She rapidly downed the balance of her brandy. "I don't think so. Any other ideas?" She put the glass down, and moved her hand to his crotch. As she thought, the erection she could feel through the fabric would do nicely.

Roger stood before her. Wordlessly he reached down and untied the ties holding the skirt together at the waist. As it fell open, he spread her thighs and stepped between her legs. He unzipped his pants and pushed them and his underwear down. Grabbing her legs, he lifted them and tucked then over his forearms, and with a single thrust, penetrated her to the depths.

Jennifer gave a massive shudder and bucked uncontrollably. His first full stroke had brought her tingling pussy to orgasm. Bent at the waist, she wrapped her arms around him and pounded her pussy at him. After several minutes, she moaned quietly and sank back against the bar. Roger was still pumping away into her cunt, holding her legs up. Leaning back, Jennifer unbuttoned the blouse buttons which had been inside the skirt and opened the blouse wide. Her full, exposed breasts rose and fell both with her now heavy breathing and the shocks delivered by Roger's heavy thrusting. She looked up at him and saw him staring at her huge, erect nipples, quivering with her desire.

The other girls had been right. This guy was great, she thought. Just as her pussy lips were grasping and sucking on his buried member, it seemed to pulse and throb with a life of it's own. Each thrust, seemingly faster and deeper than the one before, rubbed her clit on the upstroke and down. She could feel the second orgasm building. Leaning into him again, she reached up and tightly wrapped her arms around his neck. Now, only her asscheeks were supported on the bar stool. Roger began stroking faster, and they came together in a single massive explosion of cries and shrieks.

They clung to each other for a moment, then Roger gently let Jennifer's legs down and withdrew. Jennifer reached behind the bar and took up a handful of napkins. With one, she dried between her legs, as Roger's spunk began oozing out of her still gaping cunt. With another she reached out and rubbed Roger's now shrinking cock dry. The softening dick almost immediately came to attention again.

"My, I think he wants to play again.," said a smiling Jennifer.

"He just loves hide and seek.," replied Roger.

Jennifer slipped off the stool and knelt before him. She had seen larger cocks before, but this one had certainly done a job on her moments ago. Grasping the shaft, she began licking the underside, while stroking the large, swaying balls underneath with the other. Roger moaned and grabbed the edge of the bar with one hand, while placing the other behind her head. Taking the hint, she put the head between her lips and began a gentle suction. While her tongue continued swirling on the underside, the hand on the cock began a vigorous twisting and pumping motion. Slowly she took more into her mouth, until the entire length was fully engulfed. Then she began sucking strongly, as the head bobbed back and forth the length of the shaft. The average size of the cock worked well for her, as Roger soon began moving his hips and holding her head steady, facefucking her. "Oh, God, I'm coming...I'm coming!" he cried, spurting down her throat. Jennifer sucked with all her power, and swallowed every delicious drop.

Standing again, Jennifer turned to the bar and poured a small brandy. Behind her she could hear and sense Roger removing his shirt and stepping out of his pants, and she saw him in the bar mirror, naked. As she downed the liquor, she saw him approach again.

Roger grabbed the beautiful ass aimed at him and thrust his once more erect cock between her legs. The four inch heels she was wearing brought her pussy directly in line with his stiff prick. Teasing her for a few moments by rubbing the top of his prick along her hot, slick pussy, he moved her legs farther apart and entered her from the rear. He watched her in the mirror as she closed her eyes and cried out from the pleasure. His immediate need sated, he was able to prolong the pleasure for both. In this position, he loved watching her tits bounce in the mirror image, and could look down to see his organ sliding in and out of the deliciously tight tunnel. His eyes feasted on the creamy white globes of her ass, unmarked but for the faintest trace of string bikini marks. Her back and shoulders were free of any white bra marks, only the whitening of the immediate area around the huge nipples showed a brassiere was ever worn.

Slowly, ever so wonderfully slowly, the tension in the pair built. Roger's thrustings became faster and more powerful, as Jennifer began clenching her twat ever tighter. After twenty minutes like this, Jennifer's ass and pussy began twitching spasmodically. She reached one hand down between her legs, and grabbed the balls slapping the backs of her thighs. Squeezing gently, she was rewarded with Roger crying out in pleasure as he again filled her womb with his hot and sticky come.

After he finally withdrew, Jennifer turned to him and said, "Let's grab our shit and go up to my room, Roger." Once they had gathered up their clothing, Jennifer reached down and grabbed his cock with one hand and led him out of the room. By the time they were at her canopied bed, it was stiff again.

***

The night was a long one, and neither got more than twenty minutes of undisturbed sleep. Roger's capacity to fuck was seemingly boundless, matched only by Jennifer's capacity to be fucked. During those brief resting moments, she had tried to draw Roger out and learn more about a man she found fascinating. While invariably polite, his answers were fairly vague, and she determined to talk to her aunt. Whenever he tired of roundabout responses, he would quiet her with his cock, sometimes between the lips, sometimes between the legs, and once, between the asscheeks. Jennifer was happy to comply with every request. But by morning she knew little more than that Roger was several years older than Rocky, that he had worked at the Lakehouse three years, and that a USMC FORCE RECON tattoo showed how he had learned violence.

The next day she slept till well past noon. When she did wake, Roger had left and it was almost dinner. Quickly showering, she dressed and went downstairs, to eat and act as assistant hostess again. She went to bed alone that night, but, between her desire for a good night's sleep, and the lingering, delicious soreness in her crotch, she didn't mind.

The next day was different, though. Now that she had tried Roger, she knew she had to take on Rocky. Even though the other women all said his cock was big, she liked a big cock, and looked forward to the encounter. She knew the behemoth swam in the pool every morning before working out in the weight room, and planned accordingly.

Chapter 12

Rocky came into the weight room, still drying his hair with a towel, and went straight to a bench. He was wearing only a pair of swimming trunks, and Jennifer thought he looked like a Greek god. Before he had a chance to do any presses, Jennifer walked over and looked down at him.

"I didn't get a chance to thank you for what you did the other day. I'm sorry. I guess I was a little shaken up."

"My pleasure.," said the smiling young man. He looked up at her and liked what he saw. She was wearing a thin silk robe that was very short, barely covering her ass and pussy, and high heels. It seemed as if she had panties on underneath, but he couldn't be sure. The sight caused his crotch to stir, and his erection caused the tight briefs to bulge alarmingly.

"You've got such big muscles.," she said. She bent over to stroke his chest and thighs, and the robe gaped open. Rocky loved the look of the huge tits with their enormous erect nipples hanging over him, and his erection became painfully obvious.

Slipping one hand inside the waistband, she freed his engorged member. "And this muscle is just extra big.," Jennifer announced. Grasping the waistband, she pulled the suit down to his knees, and stared at the monstrous organ.

Jennifer had never before seen a cock this large. Rocky's erect penis was fully a foot long and three inches wide. The bright and shiny purple head looked the size of a plum. Massive veins pulsated the length of the shaft, and between his thighs, baseball size testicles hung down to the bench. Jennifer felt a touch of nervousness at the thought of such a monstrous invasion of her pussy, but noticed her cunt preparing for the encounter as it filled with hot and slimy juices.

Rocky hadn't had a woman grab his cock like that in a while, and closed his eyes in delightful reverie. Most women who saw his member were literally frightened of it. He remembered how Jennifer's aunt had reacted.

She had been looking for a second bouncer, and Roger had told her about this dive on the other side of town. She had dressed down for the occasion, wearing a tight denim miniskirt, a tight white tank top, and a denim jacket. They had driven over, to see Rocky, and perhaps hire him away. While the dump was usually loud and boisterous, that night happened to see a bunch of Hell's Angels pick a bar fight. Rocky had simply charged in and thrown them out, literally through two windows and a door. The bar's owner had loudly fired Rocky for being too aggressive and busting the place up and also for fucking his wife in the supply room, but Margaret hired him on the spot. She wanted somebody like Rocky, and Roger could keep him in line. Roger drove her and Rocky home in the limo.

Once in the car, she had closed the partition between the front and rear, and turned towards Rocky. Rubbing her hands in his crotch, she asked if everything about him was big. Rocky could hardly believe what was happening. Sure she was older than him, but so fucking what! She was the best looking chick he'd ever seen, and he'd been fucking nympho cheerleaders since high school football days. As soon as she felt his cock stirring she unzipped his pants and pulled them to his knees. Then she knelt on the seat and straddled his legs. Pulling her skirt to her waist, she pushed the thin fabric of her lace panties to one side and impaled herself on the massive organ. Rocky put his hands on her ass to steady her in the gently rocking vehicle, and watched as she took her jacket off. My God, those must be the biggest tits in the state, he thought, as she pulled the tank top down to her waist and pulled her arms loose. She had ridden him the entire trip back, not complaining when he had ripped the panties from her crotch, not even getting off the first time he came. When the car parked in the garage, Roger had simply turned off the ignition and left them, still fucking, in the back seat.

And now it was happening again. Rocky looked up to see that Jennifer had straddled the bench and had opened the robe completely. As she lowered her cunt to his skyward pointing prick, he saw she was wearing panties, crotchless panties in the same peach color as the robe. The set matched the peach colored, ankle-strapped sandals with five inch spike heels she wore. Reaching down with both hands, she reached through the open crotch of the panties and spread her pussy lips as far apart as they could go, and sank down onto the massive shaft.

Rocky's eyes rolled back in bliss at the feeling in his crotch. As Jennifer slowly impaled herself, it felt as if her pussy lips were nibbling and eating his inflamed cock. Slowly it disappeared into the tight and juicy snatch, until finally it had completely vanished. Jennifer sat still for a short time, accommodating her cunt to the monstrous cock now buried in it. She had never before had something that large inside her, and only the innate juiciness of her hot and horny twat had enabled such a penetration. Her cunt was so stretched that she felt as if she could feel every tiny pulse and vibration in the cock within it. Rocky was in heaven, his cock caught in a vise made of hot boiling oil, a vise that throbbed and clutched at him. Never before had he fucked such a hot and tight hole.

1...56789...11