Jennifer's Robe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," Jennifer said, her crooked smile on her face again.

There was a bit of tense silence between them.

"So you really enjoyed that robe I had on the other day, huh?" she asked as she moved next to him.

"Uh huh, oh yeah," he said. Had someone taken his temperature he knew it would've been through the roof.

"Is that something that excites you, a woman in a robe?" she asked and moved closer.

Chris swallowed. "Uh huh."

"What do you like about it?" She was practically sitting on his lap.

"Umm... well, uh... I guess it's uh... because it umm... conceals your body, uh, I mean her body, but uh... shows it off, too, I guess." Chris was so worked up, he couldn't believe this voluptuous woman, his mother's friend, who was practically on top of him, was playing with him like this.

"Kind of like when a woman has nothing but a towel wrapped around her?"

"Uh huh... yeah," he said.

"And when my robe started to fall open, was that just part of the thrill of seeing me in my robe?" Jennifer turned her self directly in front of Chris. She was so close her tits were pressed right against his chest. Chris could only nod at her questions.

Jennifer had her thigh pressed between Chris' legs. She felt his raging hard cock and the heat it was giving off should have been enough to make steam out of the pool water. She looked down between them then back up at him. "Feels like we would've loved you at the 'Honey Hole'" she said.

Jennifer stared him in the eye for a minute longer than stood up, her tits grazing his face as she came to her full height. She raised her bottle to her lips and downed the rest of her beer like a sorority chick at a frat party, letting Chris take in anything he wanted as she stood in front of him. She pulled the bottle from her lips and sighed. "Well, I'm going to get back to my job hunt." Jennifer turned and walked to the pool stairs, her ass swaying from side to side. She placed her bottle on one of the plastic end tables and turned her back as she put her robe on. Chris' eyes never left her until he lifted his own bottle and took another drink. When he put it down he saw her closing her robe and turning back toward him. "Enjoy the rest of your swim," she said with a coy little smile on her face.

"I'm sure I will," he said.

"Oh, and Chris, this really happened." Jennifer opened her robe to him and showed she was wearing only a bikini bottom. Her huge triple-D tits hung on her chest full and round, and begging to be played with. She closed her robe and walked into the house.

Chris couldn't think or speak. He stood in the water completely dumbfounded. When his senses finally returned he raised his beer and drained the rest of the bottle. "Good God, that woman's body was just built for fucking."

* * * * *

The next two weeks that followed the pool experience were a lot of fun for both Chris and Jennifer. Jennifer had made it a point to wear her terry cloth robe around the house and made sure to keep it tightly closed when Courtney was around. If she and Chris were upstairs together she would let the tie loosen up and let her robe accidently slip open. If Chris was walking by her in the hall or anywhere around the house she would smack or squeeze his ass or bump into him letting her enormous breasts press and squash up against him. After a day or two Chris got the hint and began giving back to her as good as her got, giving her little whacks on her ass, squeezing by her and holding her hostage there for a moment. Once he became even bolder and when she was walking next to him in the backyard he let his hand caress down her ass cheek and than slipped his finger into the cleft of her ass, to which Jennifer let out a shocked yelp and elbowed him in the stomach.

"Let's get something straight," she said. The playful tone was gone, she was all business right now. "I like playing with you, but if, and only if this goes any further between us, I'll decide when you get to explore my body further," she said.

"Alright, no need to get violent," he said. Chris hoped he didn't ruin what he had going with her. That night he decided he'd cook and made a spectacular Shrimp Fra Diavolo, which he'd heard from his mom was Jennifer's favorite dish.

Jennifer tried hard to keep the smirk off of her face while she ate, as she recognized his way of apologizing for goosing her earlier that day. Courtney had been talking over dinner that she had to go back to work to help finish some huge project that had to be completed by morning, and had no idea when she'd be home. Jennifer flashed a glance at Chris who caught it out of the corner of his eye. Maybe tonight she'd give him a little something that would tell him she accepted his apology.

By 7:30 that evening Courtney left for work, Chris was finishing cleaning up the mess in the kitchen and Jennifer had gone upstairs after clearing the table. She hadn't spoken to Chris all night, leaving him unsure is she was still unhappy with him. It was a childish game, she knew, but it was still so much fun to play with a horny guy in his twenties.

Around 8:00, after a shower, she went downstairs and saw Chris sitting in the living room watching T.V. She was wearing a pair of pajama bottoms and a form fitting pink guinea tee that just barely touched the waistband of her pants, which left just a small line of skin showing. "What'cha watching?" she asked. She plopped herself down on the couch next to him, almost colliding with him.

"Some cheesy war movie from the '80's, not much else on, really," Chris said.

"Oh, you mean one of those movies where the guy can kill a whole camp of soldiers, fly a plane, and diffuse a nuclear bomb, just before he rescues the hostages?" she asked.

"Yup, that's the one," he said.

"Cool," she said. The two sat in silence and watched the movie for the next twenty minutes.

Chris loved the feeling of her sitting so close to him. The pressure of her leg against his, the smell of the shampoo she used, and her sexy little sleeping outfit, she looked so hot. He wanted to say something to her about how good she looked, but after crossing a line this afternoon, he thought it might not be a good idea to lead off with that.

"It's funny, this actually reminds me of when an old boyfriend of mine from high school and I used to hang out in front of the television," she said.

"Oh yeah?"

"Mmm hmmm, we hardly ever saw the end of the movie," she said.

Chris laughed. "Yeah, I remember those days."

"Sometimes the making out was the most fun," she said.

"You think?" he said.

"Oh, yeah. The heavy petting, exploring each other, getting yourself so worked up to the point of sex, but you were too afraid or inexperienced to go that far. And the deep, wet kissing, God, the kissing; I loved making out," she said.

"Yeah, I have to admit, that was a lot of fun," he said.

"What did you like when you made out?" Jennifer asked.

"What do you mean?" Chris was a bit confused by that.

"I mean, were you two lying on the couch, or was she straddling you while you sat on the couch?" she asked. Her eyes drifted down his frame as she bit her lower lip, letting it slowly slip out from between her teeth.

"Well, I never really kept a mental record of the positions we were usually in, but if I had to choose how I liked it most, I guess I liked it when she was on top," Chris said.

"Do you always like her to be on top?" Chris couldn't believe how bold this woman was, she seemed to take an adolescent pleasure in getting him worked up, like one of those dick teases that inhabit every high school in the country. He had a hard time not staring at her tits in that tight little guinea-tee. She had on a black lacey bra that was highly visible through the pink shirt material. She had her red hair back in a pony tail, it was simple but it still made her look sexy. Hell, she was sexy, no matter how she wore her hair it was still going to look damn good.

He nodded his head. "Yeah, I do. I like to look at her, watch her move, see her face change, it's hot."

Jennifer narrowed her eyes. "I think you like her on top so you can play with her tits all that much easier."

Chris couldn't control his smile, he was a breast man, no question about it, and Jennifer was an incredible example of the type of girl, woman, he went for. She was open, brazen, very flirty, and a bit of a bitch. "Guilty as charged."

She laughed and gave him a playful shove. "Sometimes I could go for hours just kissing and touching."

Christ, even a blind man would've picked up that signal. Now, it was just working up the balls to act on it. He could feel that nervous/excited feeling in the pit of his stomach, something he hadn't felt in a while. Jennifer was kind of forbidden fruit; older, his mother's friend, and that's what made her all that much hotter. Well, here went nothing.

"You, uh... you wanna?"

She slowly turned her head toward him, her eyebrows raised in surprise. "Do I wanna... make out?"

Chris nodded. "Yeah."

"With you?" A little half smile started to crack her lips.

"Uh huh," he said. Now, he was getting nervous. 'God, I hope she doesn't laugh at me,' he thought.

"Chris, I'm your mother's age, not to mention her friend. Why would you want to make out with an old woman like me?" she asked.

"Oh, come on. You are not an old woman, far from it. And, unless I miss my guess, you are kind of keen on the idea yourself," he said.

"Oh really, and what makes you say that?"

"I don't think you would've flashed me or played that long game of grab-ass with me if you weren't even the slightest bit curious." Now he had her. She looked like she was about to lie to him and deny it, but she knew she was caught.

"Maybe I am. Question is can you handle someone like me?" she asked.

"No, I think the real question is; can you keep up with the energy of a 22 year old," he said.

"Oh, so you are calling me old."

"Well, prove me wrong."

Jennifer just looked at Chris, her eyebrow cocked as if to say, 'Are you seriously challenging me?' The silence stretched on for what seemed like forever. The ball was in her court and she knew Chris was waiting to see what she'd do. 'He is really cute, though.' Jennifer lifted her leg and climbed up onto Chris' lap. The look of shock and disbelief on his face was absolutely priceless. She straddled his legs and looked him up and down. "One thing, clothes stay on. If you're mother comes home and catches us... I don't even want to think about what would happen."

"No problem," he said.

"Okay." Jennifer looked at him once more and smiled. "You ready for me?"
"Oh yeah," Chris said with the eagerness of a 16 year old.

She giggled and leaned in to kiss him.

The feeling of her lips on his sent explosions through his head and his chest, they were so soft and warm and sweet, it was like that first taste of a warm cookie. She started with a few soft pecks on his lips that slowly became longer and longer until her lips slowly parted and her tongue snaked into his where they both eagerly began a gentle and slow mouth wrestle. Chris' hands caressed up and down her back as their kissing began to quickly heat up. Jennifer's kissing became hungrier and more wanton to the point that Chris had a hard time keeping up with her.

He pulled his lips away from her and grabbed her hips settling her down on his lap. "Slow down, slow down," he said.

"What's wrong?" she said with worry on her face.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just curious what your rush is. I'm not going anywhere, we have plenty of time," Chris said.

Jennifer giggled. "Sorry. I guess it's been a while for me. I got a little too excited, you know; have to make up for lost time."

Chris laughed and pulled her back to him. Her lips landed right on his and they picked back up right where they left off. Chris' hand slid up her back and cupped the back of her head. Jennifer let her whole body sink into him and slipped her tongue back into his mouth. He could feel her huge breasts squash against him, the tops starting to spill out over the top of her guinea-tee. Chris' hands slid down her back and over her hips until they were resting on her juicy round ass. He curled his fingers firmly around each cheek, said a little prayer that she wouldn't think he over stepped his bounds again, and gave them both a little squeeze.

Jennifer gave a little squeak of surprise at having her ass grabbed, but quickly settled back down onto Chris' lap when she realized how good it felt to have a man's big hands fondling her butt. She broke their kiss and started to nibble along his jaw line up towards his ear where she continued to nibble and lick. "I got a lotta ass, down there," she whispered in his ear than sucked on his earlobe.

It took Chris a second or two to answer as her nibbling and sucking sent vibrations down his spine. "I know, what do they say, more cushion for the pushin'."

Jennifer laughed in a soft and sexy voice. "You think you'll get to do some pushin' against that cushion."

"I hope so," he said.

"Let's see, how well you do here first," she said and bit his ear.

"Ooh, you're a biter."

"Uh huh," she said. She reached behind her and grabbed Chris' hands than pinned them to the couch. She had a devilish smile on her face; she had almost forgotten how much fun she had making out. She leaned in and softly started kissing his upper lip, than gently bit and pulled back letting it slip out from between her teeth. Chris let out a sigh of pure delight, which was the only signal she needed to do the same to his bottom lip. He wasn't trying to slip his hands out of hers or push back against them, he just sat back and enjoyed it. Jennifer slid her lips down and began kissing and nibbling his neck. He could actually feel himself getting lightheaded from the sensation of her kisses and the sweet perfume the shampoo left in her hair. She let his hands slip out and placed them back on her ass cheeks, than returned to kissing him. Now there was no holding back, both of them were so heated up they began kissing hard and frantically.

Chris' slid his hands up her back and held her close as his tongue continued to their sensual swordfight with hers. He let his hands drift back to her waist and slip under her shirt. He thought it would be wise to test the water first so he kept his hands down by the small of her back. Her skin felt so good, it was so smooth and warm under his touch. He let his hands wander up her back over her bra strap. Most of the girls he was with had B or C cups and he could unhook those with the snap of his fingers. Jennifer's bra strap was wide, it had to be to hold up her huge jugs, so he'd probably need two or three snaps to undo hers.

So far she hadn't stopped him, so he thought he'd go for the gold. He let his hands drift around to her tummy. She wasn't flat like a girl half her age, but she didn't have a beer gut either. He'd seen her in her bikini, and without it, and she looked like she still took care of herself. Chris mentally prepared himself and prayed she wouldn't slap him or worse, get up and walk away. He slid his hands up and cupped her two huge tits.

Jennifer gasped and leaned back a little but didn't swat Chris' hands away, or slap his face. "What are you doing?"

"Just doing a little exploring," Chris said. He tried to keep his voice from sounding nervous and anxious.

"Did I say you could explore my body?" Jennifer asked, cocking her eyebrow a little.

"Not with words," he said.

"You sure you didn't misread any signals," she asked.

"If I had I think you would have pushed my hands off your tits by now," Chris said.

Jennifer smiled. He was right; she hadn't pushed his hands off of her tits. In fact, Chris was sure she was enjoying it. She sat on his lap, his hands squeezing and fondling her big breasts. Jennifer's eyes were half closed and she bit her lower lip. She began letting out little moans of pleasure. Chris slipped a finger into each cup and began to tickle her nipples, flicking his fingers over each one and pinching them just to the point to make her gasp.

"Here, let me make it easier." Jennifer lifted her shirt over her boobs than pulled the material of her cups down exposing her tits not more that six inches away from Chris' face. His eyes almost fell out of his head.

"Holy shit," Chris said. She'd flashed her tits at him once before, and he could still remember how beautiful they were, but this just blew his mind. His heart started racing and he could feel himself get a little lightheaded.

"You like them?" she asked arching her back and pushing them closer to his face.

"Oh God, yeah," Chris said transfixed on her two gorgeous globes.

"What're you waiting for, they're begging to be sucked on," she said.

Chris couldn't believe how this night was going. He had an incredibly beautiful woman straddling his lap making out with him. Now, she was peeling her bra down and telling him she wants him to suck on her DDD tits. He laid his hands on her bare breasts, the heat coming off of them felt awesome under his palms. He squeezed and kneaded them watching them morph and distort with each squeeze. Her nipples and large areolas stared him in the face waiting for him to give them some attention. Chris slipped one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked and licked like they were the most delicious candy in the world.

Jennifer wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him closer to her body as she let out a moan of ecstasy. "Oh, God Chris, that feels so good." She began to gently buck her hips grinding her pussy down onto his cock. She could feel his thickness through their clothes and she immediately felt her pussy getting wet.

"Fuck, Chris, I hope you're as thick as you feel," she said.

"Guess you're going to have to wait and find out," he said. He wrapped his hands around her waist and slid them under her pajama bottoms and panties, than gripped her ass and aided her as she dry humped him. "God, you have such a nice ass."

"You think so?" she asked.

"Mmmm hmmm," he grunted with a mouthful of tit. He let her nipple slip from his mouth and than buried his face in her cleavage. She squeezed her arms together making them squash further into his face, which started to cut off his air. He couldn't imagine a better way to suffocate to death.

When he pulled his face free from her tits to catch his breath she immediately locked lips with him hungrily searching for his tongue. Chris held on for as long as he could than had no other choice but to break the kiss and gasp for air. "Oh God, you got to give me a second. You're going to put me in the hospital."

Jennifer laughed. "What're you saying, you can't handle me?

"Sweetheart, I can handle you just fine. Oxygen deprivation is a totally different matter," he said.

Jennifer reached down between them and gripped his rock hard cock. "Mmmm, you think he can handle me?" Her hand began stroking his cock through his jeans.

"Ah, yeah, I think he's dying to meet—"

Both of their heads snapped up when they heard the grinding of a key in the door and the loud click of the deadbolt unlocking. Jennifer jumped off his lap and slipped her tits back into their bra cups. Michael slid over to the far end of the couch and shifted his cock so his hard-on wouldn't show so much. Jennifer straightened her bottoms and her shirt and slid to the other end of the couch completing the image that they were both innocently watching television together.

Courtney walked in with her messenger bag over one shoulder, he purse over the other, and a stack of folders and papers in her arms. "Little help, please," she said.

Chris and Jennifer jumped off the couch and ran to give her a hand with her own personal leaning tower of Piza. She thanked them and began to tell them both about how crazy the office was and how many details there are to the project she and her team are working on. Both of them were only half listening as they exchanged glances and smirks. Almost getting caught made what they did that much hotter and neither could wait to see where else it would lead.