Jennifer's Robe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'm going straight to bed. I have to be back at the office by 7:00 tomorrow morning. This is not going to be a fun couple of weeks," she said as she went down the hall to her bedroom. Chris and Jennifer's rooms were both upstairs.

When they heard Courtney's bedroom door close Jennifer threw herself at him and clamped onto his lips again, kissing him hard and deep. Chris grabbed onto her ass cheeks and squeezed and kneaded them like he did her tits earlier. She broke the kiss with him a few minutes later and smiled at him. "You sleep with your window open?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"Stay close to it tonight and listen. I'll have something for you." Jennifer gently kissed him again and turned to go upstairs. She walked slowly toward the stairs, swaying her ass with each step.

Chris had an idea of what she had for him, but couldn't wait to see, or hear, what was coming, or who was cumming.