Jenny and Henry Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry I won't rape you. At least not today." He said mockingly.

As I opened my mouth in indignation, Henry lifted the covers and got in next to me. The bed was monstrously large. Three people could sleep comfortably between us. But I felt the heat from his body and was acutely aware of his smell.

And it aroused me. I felt guilty about being attracted to my uncle. But he was a stranger, I didn't even remember when I had seen him last.

Moreover he was a sexy sexy man. I hated to admit it but it was true. In fact, he even looked younger than my father.

Henry had a tall and hard body, handsome face, piercing jet black eyes, and wavy black hair. A confirmed bachelor, he was literally tall, dark, and handsome.

Living six days with him might not be as hard as I thought was my last thought as I fell asleep.

The Next Morning

I woke up with a start when I heard the alarm screeching.

"Rise and Shine crackhead."

Henry said mockingly. He stood at the door wearing a black suit ready for work.

"Get ready. I will drop you on my way. But before we start the day there are some things I want to tell you."

"As you will be staying in my home for the next six months, I am laying out a few ground rules. I am a very busy man and always short on patience. So, don't make me say anything twice."

"I will drop you to college and pick you up everyday. You can tell my brother there was some maintenance issue at your hostel so you move some with me. I don't want him to be shocked by your debauchery."

As he was about to walk away, I called him hastily, "Uncle Henry!"

He winced visibly and said "Just call me Henry, what is it?"

"I don't have any clothes or phone "

Henry shrugged "I have a dress left behind by one of my friends which you can wear and I will take you shopping for phone and dresses tonight."

I blushed as I understood the dress must have been left behind by one of his mistresses. But I couldn't spend too much time on my imagination.

I hurried through my shower and by the time I came out the dress was kept on the bed.

It was a pretty dress in Jade green made with soft chiffon and lined with the softest silk. But there was no underwear.

"Most probably his 'friend' didn't even wear one." I thought savagely and pulled the dress on.

The dress was soft and clingy. Even though it was not transparent, it clung to my curves and outlined my shape. Also, this friend must have been quite shorter and thinner than me because the dress ended give inches above my knee and the my boobs were staring against the soft silk.

Although I was self conscious about my lack of underwear, I would die before I asked uncle Henry for some panties. I decided to buy some at the campus store.

As I walked out, I could feel my braless boobs bouncing around with every little movement and stretched the dress tightly over my chest. The skirt of the dress was light and flirty and it revealed tantalizing glimpses of my peachy thighs.

Henry, waiting by the door impatiently, looked at me and a look of incredulity came over his face. Suddenly I felt my sexual power and walked more confidently.

As I went closer to him and stood toe to toe, Henry gave me a good look over.

I expected him to say something about how sexy I looked or comment on my bra less boobs.

"Are those the same piss soaked sandles from yesterday?" Henry asked seriously.

If I was even half his size and if I had a little upper body strength I would have slapped his condescending face.

But I settled for a dignified "I washed them" and walked out as quickly as possible and waited by the lift.

But the damned thing was not coming and uncle Henry soon joined me. I could hear his silent laughter and gave him a stink eye.

As we got into the lift and stood side by side. Henry raised his finger "Just one last question?"

I nodded dreading what kind of embarassment this would bring.

Henry was grinning like a madman now "Did you stuff that dress with tissue?" He asked pointing to bursting boobs.

I was mad with rage "Of course not! I have never needed to. The dress is just too small."

Now laughing out at my obvious rage Henry said "My apologies. My friend has not been blessed with abundance like yours."

How I hated this smug SOB!

"7 days Jenny, you can hit him on the 8th day when the tests come back negative." I consoled myself.

Once we got down, Henry asked me to wait and went back up again. He came down clutching a helmet. I looked at him questioningly.

Henry shrugged "I was about to take the car but changed my mind and decided to take the bike after all, considering how much we both enjoyed it yesterday."

I was mortified with memories of my humiliating bike ride and shivered at the idea of repeating it. But now my life was no longer in my control.

I got on the bike and I was too angry with him for his insulting remarks and decided to punish him. So, the moment I sat down, I slid to the very front and glued my chest into his back. As my soft boobs were crushed against his hard back, I could hear his short intake of breath.

Instead of starting the bike he stretched his hands back and while he balances the bike with his powerful thighs, slid them up my thighs bunching my dress at my waist.

I shuddered in both cold and excitement.

Henry pushed himself back at my chest slowly rubbed my thighs. My nipples were rock hard and clearly poking him. Even my pussy was getting wet. I had started this but didn't know how to end it.

Thankfully a horn sounded nearby and Henry took his hands off. I pulled my dress down and sat a bit back.

"Evening I am bringing the car." Henry said ruefully as he wore the helmet.

"Why?" I asked.

"You can't expect a man to drive twice across town with a raging hard on."

Henry said in a harsh voice and as I gasped, drove at breakneck speed while my boobs were pressed deliciously onto his back.

"Wait for me in your library to hours after class and I will pick you up at six." Henry ordered as he dropped me and before I replied sped away.

I had no wish to flash myself to my classmates and professors. So, I went and his in the library. By lunch I was so bored but did not dare to venture out.

By 6 I was mad as hell and greeted Henry with almost relief and joy.

He drove me to a boutique in the city. As we walked into the boutique the manager himself came to welcome us.

Henry pointed to me and said "This young lady needs some clothes, an entire wardrobe actually for six days.

As she finished measuring me, uncle Henry said "We will carry something for tonight. Others you deliver by 5 am tomorrow."

As we waited for the assistant to fetch my night dress, I asked uncle Henry "What about the bill?"

"Don't worry I have a standing arrangement."

The assistant handed me the package and said "Good luck Miss."

Then she turned to Henry "We will deliver the dresses tomorrow Sir."

Henry nodded and we walked out.

I took a shower and then tore the package open excited to wear a nightdress by such a famous brand. I almost dropped the package in horror. It was a pink lace teddy!

Cringing, I recalled the conversation at the shop and realized that my uncle must be taking his lady friends for shopping there all the time. That's why he had an arrangement and they did home delivery.

And I also had another humiliating realization. The assistant must have thought that I was Henry's mistress or worse his sugar babe!

I dropped the teddy to the floor and looked around for the t shirt I wore. But it was nowhere. I tried my uncle's wardrobe but it had a bio lock. The dress I wore today was too sweaty and damp.

Cursing my fate I wore the teddy.

It was soft and luxurious and unbelievably sexy, if I was wearing it for my boyfriend I would have been delighted at how it exposed my body but now I was ashamed to go out dressed like a stripper and meet my uncle.

The teddy was completely see through so that my boobs and nipples were clearly visible. It had soft Lacy cups that pushed up my boobs and made them look somehow bigger. The panty was a tiny thong from which my blonde pussy peeked.

As I walked to the dinner table I could see Henry's hungry gaze seeking my breasts hungrily. His hand brushed mine frequently. I was so aroused that my nipples were pushing against the thin material of the teddy and my thong was wet by the time we finished dinner.

We went to bed, and Henry sat reading a book. I moved a bit nearer to him and coughed.

With a sigh he looked up and as I moved closer, he started playing with the strap of my teddy. He grabbed it with a crooked finger and snapped it against my shoulder.

"Yes Jenny, what can I do for you?" He asked as his hand moved between the vally of my breasts and settled flat on my navel.

"Can't I just come home by myself after classes? Do you know how inconvenient it is for me to wait two hours after classes everyday?" The words tumbled out of my big mouth.

Henry gave a sarcastic smile "Do YOU know how inconvenient is is for me to have you here that instead of fucking one of my girlfriends I am taking cold showers?"

Then he suddenly moved and I was crushed under him. He kissed me and the stars exploded in my head. My whole body started to tingle as his hand pinched at my nipples and squeezed my boobs. His tongue pushed against my mouth forcing me to open up.

Suddenly I was scared of all the emotions his touch was invoking and pushed him away shouting "Get off me you pervert."

Henry looked almost angry "Don't call me that. Don't deny that you felt just as aroused and horny as me. I can read your body. You were willing and you were enjoying."

I did not speak but pushed him away.

"So be it. But remember you pushed me away and the next time you must beg me on your knees before I even touch you.'

Now I was scared at the promise in his voice "Will you report me to the Dean and get me expelled?"

He looked incredulous and shook his head "Don't be silly Jenny. We are over as far as I am concerned."

He switched off the light and slept but I couldn't sleep for a long time I had nagging feeling that I had done a major blunder or misplaced something important.

Next Day

As we were eating breakfast, Uncle Henry said "I will get the guestroom cleaned up today. You can shift your things there. I have observed you for 48 hours and haven't seen any withdrawal symptoms or observed any druggie behaviour."

I was grateful and thanked him profusely.

As we were driving to the college he got a call so he parked to the side got out of the car and talked for about fifteen minutes. When he got back in his face was from and angry.

"Were you dealing Jenny?"

I was confused "Dealing what?"

Henry snapped "Drugs, pills, coke. Your Dean just called me. They found a big stash in your room."

I shook my head and started to explain "My roommate"

Henry cut me "So, your roommate is your dealer? Shut up and listen. If that drug tests is positive then I am sending you to rehab. And you can forget the guest room. I am going to keep a closer eye on you from now on."

I was fuming at the injustice of it all but what can you do?

At night I slept rigidly on my side of the bed and Henry stuck to his.

Day 3

I had a major revelation at lunch today.

As I sat hearing my classmates grumbling about how uncomfortable the hostel bed was, how terrible and expensive the food was and how they never had any money for good clothes I felt the grain of an idea stirring in my mind.

I thought back to the last three days - I hadn't cooked a single meal, hadn't cleaned or done laundry, or even dried a wet towel. But I had amazing clothes to wear, my meals were cooked by a chef, nd came to college in a BMW.

If I could convince my uncle to let me stay with him, I could enjoy the lifestyle and also save some money for my father. But my brutal rejection of his advances made things complicated. Since the incident the blasted man treated me like an imbecile rather than an adult woman.

I cursed my tongue. If only I hadn't called him a pervert and pushed him away on that night, I would be moving in with him by now. I cursed the stupidity and impulsiveness that was the bane of my existence

"Could I ask him directly?" That would never work. If not for the drug incident I might have spent five years in the same city and never met him.

"What if I convinced him I was seriously addicted and needed long term care?" He would pack me off to a rehab and also it would wreck my career. So that option was out.

I ran some more simulations in my mind but realised that It can't be me who asks to stay. He has to invite me to extend my stay - I might have to seduce him. But a little bit but flirting with him wouldn't be a hardship. Moreover he had already seen me naked and made his sexual attraction clear.

I knew he had been angry at my rejection but I knew men were weak and fickle when they faced pussy and ass. This approach had the best chance of success.

It made a lot of sense and I began my campaign in earnest right then and there.

As I was walking to his car, I stopped by the restroom and removed my panties and stuffed them into my bag. Then I hitched my skirt up so that it was well above the knee.

Feeling confident and hopeful I walked quickly to our spot and his car was already there. I knocked on the window and he opened the door. Immediately he saw my slutty short skirt and remarked "I remember it being longer in the morning."

I shrugged as if to say whatever and with a dramatic flourish raised my leg and flashed him my bare pussy as I slid in. Henry was so shocked for a moment he couldn't speak.

"Jenny, what happened to your panty?" He finally asked after composing himself.

"I had a small accident." I replied feigning shyness.

Henry looked worried, his eyebrows knotted "Do you have a urinary infection or something? Did you pee in your pants?"

I felt like smacking him hard on his dumb head with my bag.

"Not that kind of accident." I said primly and looked out of the window.

Henry was still worried, "Jenny, do we need to go to the hospital?"

I shook my head in the negative.

Then his face cleared "Oh you must have got your period, we can pick up some tampons on the way."

Now I was red - not in embarassment but in genuine anger and frustration at his so called brilliant mind. I wanted to kick and scream at him.

"Please start the car." I said with shaking voice.

""Why are you so angry? Is it PMS?" Henry asked and now I was beyond angry at his stupidity and couldn't dare to open my mouth. So I shook my head.

"So you are not menstruating?" The damned man just wouldn't let it go.

I had practised my dialogue for two hours sitting in the library. Practiced cocking my head and peeking at him through my lowered lashes. But his unbelievable stupidity had frustrated me and I almost screamed the tender words, "I had an orgasm Ok? And my panty got wet and had to remove it."

Henry's face cleared and he threw his head back and laughed as I sat deflated and grinding my teeth.

"So that kind of accident huh? But looking at your attitude I don't think you really came. Are you sure you had an orgasm?"

I sunk deep into my seat and feigned sleep. I could still hear him chuckling all the way to home. So, THAT was a spectacular bust.

After we came home and I took a relaxing shower decided that I had been unfair to the bachelor who had never lived with a woman. Also I should not be losing my patience so easily.

I decided to pick up my seduction at dinner. So I checked the boxes and picked out an orange dress. It was daringly low cut and almost showed my nipples. And it had a flowing silhouette and an enticing slit almost up to my crotch and showed a lot of my leg. I also ditched the bra for good measure.

As I walked to the dinner table, Henry who was sitting wearing jogging bottoms and pajamas looked puzzled that I was dressed up to attend some gala dinner. But he did not comment on it.

Henry said "My housekeeper has prepared my favourite French dishes. I hope you like French cuisine."

I nodded enthusiastically keeping up my facade of maturity and sophistication. In truth my experience of French cuisine began and ended with French fries.

As Henry opened the cloche I almost recoiled in aversion but stopped myself with the greatest exercise of will power. Fuck the French I thought as I saw the snails floating in butter.

My stomach was already churning and I had a strange smile plastered on my face.

As He served me the damned snails, Henry looked at me concerned "You look so pale and you have such a funny expression. Are you Ok? Or are you having another orgasm."

I wanted to slap him hard for that oversmart remark but just gave him a beatific smile picked up a snail and put it into my mouth.

The very next moment I regretted it more than my drug bust. The slippery rubbery snail moved around my mouth inducing nausea and I had to send it down with the vomit that was rising from my stomach.

Henry looked like he really loved the bloody snails and had an expression like someone was sucking his dick.

As I braced myself to take another bite of the vile dish, my body betrayed my will power and I felt a strong wave of nausea. I got up from the table and ran to the toilet that too just in time. As soon as I leaned in vomit rushed out and I was retching for around 5 minutes.

I felt someone kneeling behind me and holding my hair back.

I cursed my luck. I was supposed to be kneeling and sucking his dick but he was now holding my hair back as I got violently sick.

He patted my head and said "Withdrawal is a bitch. Hold on Jenny I will get you through."

Tears of shame and helplessness burned my throat. I wanted to kick him in the nuts and stuff the snails up his insensitive ass.

He helped me get up when it was over and helped me into the shower and went to finish his dinner.

The shower relaxed me and by the time I was rubbing myself with the towel, I felt renewed. The night is young and I would keep trying until he surrendered.

With new determination I picked out a white lace nightdress that was long but had slits along the side that ran well above my waist and my ass peeked through. It was totally transparent and clearly displayed my firm and creamy breasts. Even the shape of my areole was visible and nipples pushed through the thin fabric invitingly.

I posed by the dressing table and sat combing my hair.

Henry came in, pulled off his pant and t shirt and stood in his silky boxers. As he turned to get into bed, he spotted me and was startled.

I gave him what I considered as my sultry look. I had seen Alex give it a million times. Lips pouty, eyes wide like a damsel in distress. I expected Henry to rush and console me which would later turn into sex.

But I was apparently not as good as I imagined because Henry looked concerned alright but broke my heart with the next question "What is wrong with your face? Is your tummy still hurting?"

I shook my head in the negative. Disappointed but still resolved, I got up and walked towards the bed.

Henry could clearly see my bouncing breasts and taut nipples and he had an expression like desire on his face. Triumphant I got into bed expecting him to reach for me any moment. But nothing happened. To my frustration I heard light snoring from his side within five minutes.

I waited for another half an hour lying in the dark. Then slowly edged across the great Atlantic sea that is Henry's cursed bed and still closing my eyes put a leg on his tummy just above his dick

He did not stir.

I slowly moved my leg down and lowered it onto his dick.

To my satisfaction Henry woke up with a start, and before I could move closer and press my boobs against him said anxiously "What happened? Did you vomit in my bed?"