Jenny and Henry Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes shut and froze my body because I was just exasperated with his thick hide. Henry switched on the bed lamp, looked at me and moved towards me.

I started to feel a faint hope but instead of hugging me he just rolled me over like a carpet. I opened my eyes only after he had switched off the light and almost shouted in frustration and rage because the monster had put pillows between us so that I wouldn't vomit on his side of the bed!

Day 4

I was a bit depressed as I woke up. As I sat on the toilet I recalled yesterday's events and realized that I was about to climb mount Everest for Henry was a thick skinned son of a bitch.

But I was not the one to give up so easily.

I thought about my next move and as I saw the water in the tub, I got my next idea.

I got up quickly and shook Henry awake. He opened sleepy eyes "what time is it?"

"It is 6 am Henry, I wanted to ask if I could come swimming with you today?" I asked.

Henry was groggy. He groaned a yes and slept.

I skipped happily to the guest room where all my new stuff was kept. I dug out a gold bikini. It had tiny triangles that barely covered my nipples and my bush peeked from the tiny crotch of the thong. This was perfect!

I got ready, wore an opaque black kimono that hinted at my curves and practised my big reveal where in I would seductively drop the Kimono and step into the pool with barely there bikini.

When Henry called out, I went with my most seductive walk but Henry as usual was absorbed in his cellphone as he held the lift doors open for me.

When I entered the lift, he ran an eye over me. I could see him ogling my breasts and felt a surge of happiness. But characteristically Henry killed my happiness "Did you wear makeup for a swim? Are you crazy?"

Yes I was crazy but at this excuse of a man, the moron but I smiled beatifically and said "of course not, I just used a new scrub made of apricot and,"

Henry raised a hand and stopped me "women!" He exclaimed in disgust and buried his head in the phone again.

To my disappointment, we were not alone at the pool. Some people were there but thankfully they were at the other end.

As I walked to the edge and stood prepared for my big reveal, I was feeling pretty confident about my plan. But the blasted man dropped his robe and spoiled everything.

Henry dropped his robe and he was wearing a brief black swimming trunks that looked like it had a huge banana stuffed in it. He dick was massive and it was not even erect! As Henry turned and stretched, I looked at his firm ass and powerful legs. He even had a toned and flat tummy

Someone jumped into the pool at the other end and the splash broke my reverie. I tried to open the sash of the kimono and get ready to dazzle Henry when he turned but as I struggled with the knot I suddenly lost my balance and plunged sideways into the ice cold pool.

I screamed in fear and shock but before Henry could even jump in, some moron who was already in the pool had picked me up and got me out of the pool. Henry stood watching in shock as I spat water out of my mouth and my whole body shook.

I groaned as one of the women kneeled next to me and hugged me. "Poor little thing, shivering so much! How did you fall?"

By now Henry had fetched his robe and helped me into it and escorted me to the lift.

I looked in the mirror of the lift and almost bolted. There he was looking like some stud from porno and I stood there my hair hanging in rat tails, my make up running, and drowning in his big ass robe.

I could see that Henry was controlling his laughter with great difficulty. I ran into the bathroom in humiliation and locked the door. Soon I heard a knock. I opened the door a sliver.

Henry stood there with a mock serious expression and said "I don't think you should use that apricot scrub anymore."

Furious, I slammed the door in his self important face.

I sat glumly on our way to the college as Henry kept smiling at shaking his head. No doubt in memory of my humiliation.

As the day progressed I regained my spirits and by evening I had decided that I would ask him to take me out for a drink. I would dress really sexy and all the men would fall over me and Henry will realize how sexy and hot I am.

But my bad luck continued as Henry was detained at the office and had sent his driver to pick me up.

I was disappointed at first but after reaching home and eating the cakes and cookies baked by Henry's cook my spirits lifted and I had another brilliant idea and soon I got busy putting it in motion.

I arranged myself on the sofa seductively. I had picked up a revealing black and short nightie that showed off my creamy curves and even gave a hint of my golden bush as I had decided to go commando.

Then I switched on some stupid movie and started to wait.

Around 9 pm I heard him opening the door, and firmly closed my eyes and laid there seductively.

I expected that he would pick me up and carry me to the room and I would wind my arms around his neck and press my boobs into his chest. Or he would wake me up and I would act scared and disoriented. Then he will have to hug me and console me.

So I braced myself for his approach, but to my horror he was not alone. He talked to someone "Give me ten minutes, I will take a quick shower and then we can go to your place."

I risked a peak and shut my eyes back in mortification as I saw Henry's companion. She was a tall lithe blonde. She wore a semi formal dress but within that sneak peek I saw her stunning face and bouncy boobs. I looked like a grumpy spinster in front of her.

As Henry moved towards the bedroom he didn't even notice me. But to my eternal consternation she did.

Her voice a bit suspicious, she asked "Who is sleeping on the sofa?"

Suddenly I felt a ray of hope. If she caused a jealous scene I could feign hurt and innocence and Uncle Henry would have to console me. I brightened a little at the idea.

The very next moment I heard them both walk over to me.

Henry spoke "She is just my niece, Jenny. Crashing here for a couple of days as her hostel is under renovation."

I expected her to fly into a rage and rant and rave. But when she spoke it was as if she threw a glass of icy water on my face "Poor child, she must be exhausted with the studies and commute. Why don't you get a blanket Henry, let us make her comfortable."

I felt like getting up and smacking her smug face. Child! How dare she call me a child in front of the man I was trying to seduce.

But I controlled my anger for the simple reason that standing up next to her could cause lasting damage to my confidence.

I clamped my teeth in frustration and planned to stay awake till they went out.

The next time I opened my eyes, I was woken up by the damned housekeeper while Henry sat reading the newspaper and drinking his smoothie.

"Did you sleep well? I think the sofa must have been very comfortable." Henry mocked.

"Of course it was because am not a giant like you." As Harry sat grinning I flew the room

Day 5

Drinks with friends

You know I need a better company to overcome the influence of the drugged up classmates. So introduce me to them.

He was suspicious and uncomfortable "But you wouldn't enjoy where I am going Jenny. It's just a bunch of guys discussing about Andy Warhol's work."

"Don't be silly Henry. Of course I would enjoy discussing about Andy's work. I am not an airhead you know." I said imperiously as I raked my brains desperately to remember whether Andy Warhol was dead or alive.

Henry shrugged in resignation and asked me to get ready.

I chose a deep blue cocktail dress that had a wide and deep sweetheart neckline and elbow length sleeves. I ditched the bra so that when I bent down even slightly, my boobs were pushed together and jiggled. Even if I breathed a bit fast, my creamy curves threatened to spill over. I covered myself with a shawl and joined Henry.

We drove out to the country in silence and I used the ride to read the Wikipedia page about Andy Warhol (he is long dead btw and a man).

We parked the car by a huge country Manor and walked in. I was still wearing the shawl and waiting to flash my boobs to Henry.

As soon as we walked in, the lady of the manor Mrs Greyson welcomed us. I grimaced as she said how happy she was that young children were taking an interest in the arts.

Before I could protest she asked me to be comfortable and took off my shawl. She gasped at the sight of my ample and heaving breasts and covered me right back up.

Henry was already deep in conversation with some dinosaur and don't even notice us.

Mrs Greyson kindly escorted me to her room Tut tutting. How stupid today's designers were. Giving a poor child a dress like this!

As I stood in frustration, she took some heavy blue lace and pinned it to my bosom so that I was packed to the neck like a nun.

Then I had to spend the two most boring hours o my entire life and I was dozing off a little by the end. We said our good byes after dinner and started to driving back.

"Is this one of the dresses by the boutique?" Henry asked puzzled.

"Yes, of course." I replied

"They must be losing their touch. This dress is hideous. You like like that horse faced aunt Anne from behind."

I wanted to to scratch his eyes out and push him out of the car, the unkind brute but as usual sat looking out glumly.

Day 6

It was day six and I was desperate now and ditched my classes. I retreated to my spot in the library scheming my next move but my brain was empty. I couldn't find a single idea after raking my brains for an entire day.

Feeling dejected I was walking out to he car park when a green peace types came to me holding a flyer. I took it automatically and ran an eye over it. Some relief measure for bushfires. I was about to throw it when the idea struck

I googled a nearby salon and fixed an appointment.

When I got into the car two brand new cases were waiting on the backseat. Henry, who was dressed casually, no doubt to go on a date said "I got you some luggage so that you can start packing. You remember you are moving back day after tomorrow right?"

I murmered an expletive under my breath and cursed my luck.

Henry couldn't hear me and looked at me enquiringly "Did you say something?"

"Yes Henry drop me off at the salon. I want to wax my pussy." I said as if I was asking him to pass the salt.

His hands froze on the wheel "You want to what now?"

"Wax my pussy. I have an appointment at the salon in another 15 minutes. You can pick me up while coming back." I explained with an expression of great patience.

Henry asked "Are you sure? I am meeting my friends for a drink and I might be two hours. Can you wait that long? I heard these things are painful?"

I snorted "Typical male. All beauty is Painful Henry. It's a cost we women willingly pay."

He shook his head and stopped at the salon. Instead of dropping me off, he came inside with me.

I looked at him questioningly. He said "I will drop you home and then go to meet my friends."

I went in excited thinking of ways in which to flash my pussy to Henry and drive him insane with lust.

As I sat dreaming the beautician prepped me and suddenly peeled a strip of hair of my pussy.

I screamed my head off - It hurt like hell. By the time she finished, tears were rolling down my eyes and I was sobbing. I couldn't even move. I did not dare wear the panty but even when my skirt brushed against my pussy it hurt like hell. She gave me an ointment which I dropped into my bag and walked out with wobbly legs trying to compose myself.

Bloody Henry stood there looking all Mr. Caring damn him.

I walked quickly past him but by the time I reached the car my quick movement caused so much friction that my pussy started to burn more intensely and tears prickles in my eyes.

Henry came near the car and opening the driver side door he asked "Are you ok I heard someone scream so much I thought somebody was dying."

I blushed to my roots "Must be a newbie."

I told as nonchalantly as I could and slid in. After sitting I remembered that I was supposed to flash him my freshly waxed pussy. But was in too much pain and closed my eyes trying to stop the tears.

I could sense Henry sneaking concerned looks at me, asking me constantly if I was Ok, did my crotch hurt?

To say I was disappointed would be the understatement of the century. I was devastated.

I had thought tonight I would be flirting with Henry with my waxed pussy as the topic. It was the topic alright but how could I flirt when my crotch was burning like the Notre Dame?

As he slept comfortably next to me my burning pussy kept me awake most of the night and out of that pain my next madcap scheme was born.

I tiptoed to the guestroom and wrote a letter on the computer. It was addressed to me and I signed it as "your secret admirer." In the letter I first explained in voyuristic detail about my pussy, ass, boobs and lips. Then I wrote a quite dirty sex scene - as if a guy was telling me what he would do if he got an opportunity to fuck me.

I hoped this letter would open Henry's eyes to my many charms and also his jealousy would be aroused if he had a competitor.

Then I put it in an envelope and dropped it into the mailbox

As I sat at the breakfast table the next morning, Henry came over with the mail and started reading. I had worn a white cotton dress that made me look virginal and innocent.

As he opened my letter I sat waiting for my cue to faint delicately.

As he read it, his face became hard and red. I expected him to explode any moment but he quietly excused himself and went into the bedroom and locked the door.

I sat there bewildered.

Henry came out after ten minutes and sat down. Then he addressed me "Jenny I am sorry to tell you this, I think you have a stalker."

I spluttered "I have a what?"

Henry continued "I am sure you have a stalker. You got a letter from him this morning. Thank God that I opened it before you did. But don't worry I have talked to a detective I know and he will find this sicko asap."

This was getting out of hand and I had to bring it back on track "What did the letter say?"

My heart sank at his reply "Something about your lips, but within two sentences I understood the sordid nature of it and called my friend. Didn't read it fully actually."

Now I wanted to kick and slap myself. But smiling with great pain I said "Oh that! Don't worry about it Henry, it must be a some pledge prank. Even I sent a similar letter to a girl in my class."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, we all copied the same letter. It is harmless."

Henry muttered "Stupid children." And went to call his detective friend.

Now my time was truly up. It was over finito. I packed my luggage and Henry himself carried it to the car.

"He must be so happy to drop me off and start fucking his sexy mistress." I thought miserably.

A we got into the lift and into parking lot, the inevitability of it all crashed into me tears started to roll down my eyes.

Henry noticed me crying "Oh Jenny are you worried about the test?? Don't be scared I will take care of everything.

I shook my head in the negative. Henry sat staring for a couple of minutes then said softly "You know what you want Jenny you just have to ask me."

"I just want to stay with you." I blurted out.

Now Henry's voice was even softer "That's it? Nothing else? Nothing more?"

I felt an ache deep in navel and my boobs throbbed.

Henry waited for five more minutes then he said in a harsh voice "So be it." And he walked out and took my lugage back up.

As I sat waiting in the car I had the familiar panic, like I was missing my train or was about to jump of a cliff. I dismissed as nerves about my test.

Henry drove to the college without any clever comments and I started feeling bereft. Even as the principal shared the good news of my negative test, he gave a proprietary smile and had the thunder like expression.

After he went, I spent the whole day at the college scared that he wouldn't come to pick me up after all.

In the evening I walked apprehensively to the parking and almost ran when I spotted the car. I was about to thank Henry and slip into the front seat when I noted that it was the driver. I sat in depression.

When I walked into the house, the housekeeper was waiting for me. She was so glad that I was spending more time with Mr Henry. He was so alone!

As I started to walk towards the bedroom, she informed me that my things were kept in the guest bedroom and some more clothes had arrived from the boutique.

I walked into a guest room loaded with branded and expensive perfumes clothes and jewelry.

I was confused. This was exactly what I wanted but I was unbelievably sad when I had it.

I called Henry to thank him he replied with a curt "You're welcome." and cut the call.

I waited but he did not come till 12 pm. I could hear him come in as Inlay sleepless in the guest bedroom.

The next week was the worst kind of torture for me. Henry didn't even drop me to college anymore, I had my own car and driver. I could come two hours early but there was no point as Henry was never home before 12 and he always went out before I woke up.

On the 7th day I was mad with frustration and waited for Henry sitting on the sofa. As he came in he greeted me politely and started to go into his room.

But I called him and Henry came over "What is the matter Jenny? Do you need anything else?"

At this I sobbed like mad and He comforted me but in a very impersonal manner "Do you know what you want Jenny? You know what you need to do."

He lifted me and put me to sleep in the guest bedroom an walked away.

I wanted to break everything int hat damned room. I hated this room I hated everything..

Now I knew that I wanted Henry to want me and fuck me more than anything in the world