All Comments on 'Jenny, Nick & Lucky Contest Winner'

by JennyfromNJ

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Trying to prove there really is a loving husband Nick

Is an obvious ploy to keep readers and raise your scores...Nick is a figment of your as you so aptly put it, "my own warped, dick-craving mind..." The last thing you are is devoted and faithful to Nick. Who we will never believe would even live in the same state as you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A whore always has lousy excuses

Why she is a cheating no moral whore. For this one, the lovers are like dildos. The only good thing is: she@ says she is a cheap whore.

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJover 5 years agoAuthor
The Moral Police...

...are trolling through porn sites early today....anonymously of course. Little, insignificant people behind the curtain with the righteous, soap box voice with no impact or value.

Have a seXXXy Hump Day!

Jenny

InsigniaInsigniaover 5 years ago
An interesting relationship

After 30 years it obviously works. Thanks for sharing and will read some of your other tales. How will Nick respond when he finds out about the blow and goes. That is where you could build some drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Made my skin crawl.

That was just nasty and NOT in a sexy or erotic way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I think it’s so damn funny

How people will seek out stories on a free porn site and then whine and cry like sissy bitches if it’s not their particular kink. Biggest losers online, period.

cyferxcyferxover 5 years ago
Sad for the husband

that he has a cheating cunt for a wife.

Honestly, that's all I get from this. That and the silly rationalizations from the cheating slut. She doesn't want to set something up as that would seem like cheating. What a joke! And she is being faithful with her cunt! Seriously? Too bad Nick thinks she is following the rules. What a dufus!

Especially skin-crawly was when she let that Italian guy know he was going to get over on her husband and his rules with his own private full suck session. He knows now she is a faithless slut who will dishonor her vows and throw her marriage and her husband under the bus for the first big cock she feels. He will be choking her with his cock and feeding her his sperm soon enough with the satisfaction of knowing he isn't the one being fucked over. Hopefully Nick misses the arrogant smirk from the man, or is it just a sad frown at a deluded husband whose wife betrays him so wantonly, practically in front of him, so his marriage is a sham? What a dupe!

So what this story keeps bringing up is how sad Nick's marriage is, how she keeps pwning him with big cocks in her mouth. He even lays out how he doesn't want her to be doing certain things, like sucking men's cocks, and how the rules are good for their marriage, same rules he is stupidly following. Haha! What a dumbass! She just leading him along with her false assurances, playing him for a idiot. She certainly can't love this husband she is using like a tool. But I guess he was asking for it. According to one survey, no matter what rules are put in place on the extramarital sex, 75% of these wives break those rules and cheat on their husbands.

Nick should realize he can't have his cake and eat it too, that he can't have a faithful slut. It's an oxymoron. Still feel bad for him though. He's so trusting and clueless, and thinks he is loved! What a fool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oops

Who's a naughty girl then?

So much for I'm sure he suspects....

5* all the same, the best tale so far

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJover 5 years agoAuthor
Regarding: sad for the husband

cyferx, thank you your empathy and misinterpretations that you so non-eloquently rambled on about excessively. You seem to be a person filled with hate and anger. That is truly sad. Your opinion and feeble insight are noted.

Have a seXXXy day! ~ Jenny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
from reading some of these comments....

I get the feeling some readers feel like taking a shower, especially when it makes your skin crawl after reading some of this authors stories.

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I truly appreciate the anonymous commenters and haters that keep coming back religiously to read my stories! The faithful admiration of hypocrites is quite welcomed! have a seXXXy day...for those that know what sexy is! ~ Jenny

JennyfromNJJennyfromNJalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I truly appreciate the anonymous commenters and haters that keep coming back religiously to read my stories! The faithful admiration of hypocrites is quite welcomed! have a seXXXy day...for those that know what sexy is! ~ Jenny

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Doesn't take the Morals Police to see that nothing but the lowest kind of whore would be involved in something like this. Again, this is an authentic Jersey girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJennyfromNJ@JennyfromNJ
Many may know me from my photo and video postings on a few adult and swinger sites. I am NOT a very good writer, but enjoy sharing and interacting. I am a very happily married MILF. I’m 54, a tall, fair-skinned blonde with natural D-cup boobs and an always shaved, often wet p...