All Comments on 'Jenny Tries Amateur Modeling'

by countpuff

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
keep it coming...

good first story, plz write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
when's the next part coming out?

i hope jenny has sex in the next part. so far so good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wait

You describe this guy as repulsive. She doesn't really care for him

Here's a thought. She has a friend that she has confided in and the friend checked John out and now he is found out for the sick fraud that he is.

BUT - the girls have a plan, they show up together, threaten him with rape, exposure to the press and have him jailed unless he agrees to their demands.

Bunches of ideas here to include her getting all the pictures and videos. Possibly hiring some prostitutes to do him while the girls film him and maybe - he is such a loser, they make him do a gay scene and then extort money from him in return for the film.

Forgive me, I'm not gay. You just wrote this guy so sneaky, so repulsive and her so lame brained that I couldn't resist screwing him over. As a guy, I always favor the pretty and innocent girls, however naive'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So far an enjoyable read

I enjoyed that you made John not so pretty and a fat character.

I enjoyed the way you wrote into the story the money part very key into John's seduction of Jenny. Overall good story and I hope Jenny continues with John, has full sex - all way next for $2000/session and becomes his sex toy. $5000 for anal. Maybe have the pictures published or the threat to publish those pictures... Maybe have Jenny move in with John for money. You left this sotry open for many parts.

However, please re-check your story for minor missing words like "to" "is"... Overall I gave you a 4 star... Thanks for writing this story and please continue it. Happy New Year!

HeyAllHeyAllover 13 years ago
Hot Story

I really like these kinds of modeling stories and porn audition videos. Very hot stuff.

I'm excited for part 2.

I think the best ending for this type of story would be something fucked up, like it's 7 years later, and Jenny has a great job, and all of a sudden these degrading sex pics (or video) ends up online and she gets fired, and her friends and family find out about it. Just my opinion.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Best

By far the best story I have read here in my several years of reading. Great orgasm stuff. Please write sequel asap. I loved that he didn't think he could pull it off and had never seen a live nude and he gets her.

kensimoorekensimooreabout 7 years ago
Loved!

I genuinely loved reading this short story; what we won't do for money. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When it comes down to it, in life, war or sex, it’s all about the Benjamins.

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous