Jenny Tries Amateur Modeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
countpuff
countpuff
141 Followers

"I understand your concern," interrupted John. "But I just don't have the money to hire another model. Unless you want me to take money out of your compensation to pay for another male model, then I'm the only one there is to get the job done." John secretly just wanted to masturbate with Jenny's naked body in front of him and to cum all over her body. Of course, he fabricated the whole story about the clients requesting these photos in order get Jenny to go along with the whole thing. Whatever he was doing, it was working.

"Fine," Jenny whispered. She took off her clothes and got ready for the shoot. "So how are we going to do this?"

"I'm only one guy and I can only cum about three times in one session so we need to make the photos count," John answered. Jenny was very happy to hear that he could only cum three times. John only needed to get off three times and then Jenny would get paid a total of $350. She started to like this idea of pornographic photos. "I'm going to set up my camera for burst shots to get all the action. I'll also have my video camera running in case I don't get any good shots with the camera if that's okay with you. This way I can obtain snapshots from the video as well."

After John set up all the equipment, he hastily unzipped his pants and pulled down his boxers. His cock was already fully erect from watching Jenny's naked body. Jenny was a little taken back from seeing John's cock. It looked about six inches, but was probably around seven inches because it was buried inside John's medium sized bush. Even though John was a fat man, his cock was not that thick. It was only a little thicker than the average sized cock. Jenny assumed her position and knelt in front of John while he was working on his bulging erection.

Stroke after stroke, John was pumping faster and faster. It only took three minutes for him to get on the verge of an orgasm. John grunted and with one last pump he aimed his erection towards Jenny's breasts and released his sperm all over Jenny's chest. The first stream of cum landed on Jenny's right boob, the second landed on the center of her chest, and the last stream slowly oozed out of John's cock and onto his right hand. The first stream surprised Jenny, causing her to lean back which made John's cum land perfectly on her right boob. It only took three minutes and John already came once. This was going to be easy money Jenny thought.

As John finished with his climax, he slowly reached down to grab Jenny's breast with his left hand and as he did she jolted back. "What the hell are you doing?" she demanded. "I thought you said there was no touching."

"That was before and this is now," retorted John. "I need to spread my cum around your breasts and take a few pictures. I also have leftover cum on my right hand that that needs to go on you other breast that I missed. And besides, it makes for a more provocative photo to have a man's hand touching your breasts." After explaining to Jenny, he reached down again to grab her breasts. This time Jenny did not resist, but just stayed still as John felt her up.

With his left hand he took her right boob in his hand and cupped it fully. This was the first time he had felt a girl's breast. They were so soft and smooth in John's plump hands that his cock tingled despite just cumming. He gently spread his cum all over her breast and gave it a squeeze. Jenny let out a soft moan. Given Jenny's reaction to his touch, he slowly rubbed his right hand around her left breast to spread the remaining cum on her breasts. John now had both his hands on Jenny's breasts while slowly massaging his semen all over them. Jenny let out another soft moan. This time John took the opportunity to pinch her nipples and gently tug at them. This really got Jenny going as she let out a more audible moan.

Jenny continued moaning as her nipples got hard from John's touch. John gave her breasts a final squeeze and finished up by taking some pictures. By then John's cock recovered and was fully erect again. He started to pump his cock in his hand. He was planning on cumming over her face next. After 10 minutes, John still couldn't get himself to cum. That was because he wasn't trying to. "Jenny," John said. "I need your help. This would go a lot smoother and faster if you 'helped' me out." Jenny shook her head no. She thought he must be joking. She wasn't about the "help" him do anything.

Ten more minutes passed. Then 20 minutes. "Look Jenny, we're going to be here all night if you don't 'help' me. It's going to be hard for me to cum again without some extra stimulation." Jenny once again shook her head. "What if I give you an extra $50 for 'helping' me?"

Jenny looked up at John. He could tell she was really considering "helping" him cum. She looked back down at his cock. Although Jenny was completely unattracted to John, his cock looked similar to and was about the same size as her ex-boyfriend with whom she had sex with. She was trying to rationalize the whole thing in her head. She thought it was only his cock she had to tend to. She didn't have to kiss the guy or anything. She finally blurted out, "What do you want me to do?"

John thought about asking her for a blowjob, but if he acted too quickly he could scare her away. He decided to play it slow for now. John responded, "Can you give me a hand job? It won't take long if I had you jacking me off."

Jenny knew John wasn't going to give up so she agreed to give him a hand job. She put one hand and John's cock and brought it closer to her face. This was also John's first time having a girl touch his cock. Jenny's soft, luscious hand felt incredible gripped around his cock. She looked up at him and she could see the big grin on his face. She thought, "What a fucking pervert. He just wants me to jack him off." She gradually increased the speed as she stroked his cock with her hand. John reached down and to feel her breasts while she kept a steady pace, switching hands once in a while. He kept squeezing her breasts and flicking her nipples. Jenny can't say that having her breasts touched like that didn't start to get her a little wet.

It only took four minutes of Jenny's hand job to set John off the edge. He let go of her breasts and grabbed his cock in one hand and positioned Jenny's head in front of his cock with the other. He shot one long stream of cum across Jenny's beautiful face and hair. "Gross," Jenny thought. John's cum was very thick and slimy and had a very strong, pungent odor. It was a good thing none of it got in her eye or mouth, she thought.

John was already snapping away with his camera while Jenny was still processing how John just shot his cum over her face. John finished up the photos and handed Jenny a towel to wipe off his cum from her face and chest. "I think we're done for tonight," John said.

John only blew his load on her twice. Jenny wasn't complaining, but she inquired, "I thought we were doing three different cumshots."

"I don't think I can cum again after that last one," John said. "Your hands were amazing! You practically milked my balls dry. Don't worry, I'll still pay you the normal $250 plus the $100 for the cumshots, and also the $50 I promised for "helping" me. And you know what. I'm going give you an extra $50 for being such a good sport and being so skilled with your hands."

A giant grin just appeared on Jenny's face as she wiped off the cum from her hair. She just made an extra $200 for jacking him off and letting him feel her breasts, bringing her total earnings that night to a grand total of $450. At this point she was debating whether she should quit her job at the restaurant and just do photo shoots. Jenny got dressed and left the studio with a lot more money than she came in with.

John quickly reviewed all the photos and videos as soon as she left. He wanted to masturbate to the footage of Jenny jacking him off, but he wasn't lying when he said he couldn't cum anymore. The hand job really did empty his balls. He smiled as he starting thinking about what he had planned for next time.

The next photo shot:

Jenny arrived on time as usual, but with more enthusiasm than ever. She couldn't wait to make another $450 that night. She didn't enjoy having John cum all over her face or the hand job she gave him last time, but she did enjoy John's eager hands all over her breasts. He was like a little boy when it came to fondling her breasts. He wasn't skillful, but he touched them with such passion and thoroughness that it made Jenny a little wet.

As soon as Jenny arrived, they got straight to business. They agreed on $350, the same last time, plus extra depending on how Jenny "helped" John. Right away Jenny was already kneeling in front of John giving him a hand job. Within minutes John was able to cum all over Jenny's breasts. It was another fast start like last time, but if it was the same as last time, then getting John to cum a second time was going was going to be hard. Once John was erect again, Jenny continued with another hand job.

It was time to put his plan into motion. Even with Jenny's skillful hands, John was able to hold off from climaxing. Jenny had been stroking his cock for more than 20 minutes and both her arms were getting tired. She tried putting all her energy into it, but John had no intention of cumming anytime soon. He could probably hold off forever if he wanted to in order to get what he wanted Jenny to do for him. "I don't think it's working Jenny," John said. "I think I need more stimulation again or else I won't be able to cum. If I can't ejaculate, I don't think I can continue scheduling you for photo shoots. After all we need me to cum for the pictures."

"Are you sure you can't cum?" Jenny desperately asked.

"I'm afraid not," John replied.

"What do you want me to do," Jenny asked reluctantly.

"I want you to put it in your mouth Jenny. That should do the trick." John said without any hesitation.

"You want me to give you a blowjob?" Jenny asked. She had been making a lot of money modeling for John and she couldn't risk losing this job or else she would have to go back to working full time as a waitress with no extra money to spend. If she sucked on John's cock, she would probably get a big bonus from him afterward. She can't believe she was going to do this. She was about to put his middle aged cock into her 18 year old mouth and suck him off until he came all over her face.

With one hand she grabbed the base of John's cock and moved her face in front of it. She stuck out her tongue and gently licked the tip of his cock. "Ungh," John moaned. She moved her tongue from the tip to the base of John's cock and then slowly back to the tip again. She inhaled and exhaled one last time before opening her mouth and putting the head of his cock into her mouth. "Ungh," John let out again. With just the head of John's cock in her mouth, Jenny flicked her tongue up and down and all around the tip. Then she slowly slid his cock deeper into her warm, moist mouth.

Inch by inch John felt his cock enter this young girl's mouth. She finally took in about five inches of John's cock and lingered for a moment, allowing him to enjoy the feeling of having his cock deep inside her watering mouth. She bobbed her head back to the head of his cock and then back down, creating a steady rhythm. She bobbed her head up and down while flicking her tongue to the tip of the cock. John let out loud moans from the incredible sensation Jenny was giving him. After two short minutes, John grabbed hold of Jenny's head with both his hands and thrusted into her mouth and blew his load inside.

Jenny's eyes were wide opened when John suddenly grabbed her head and thrusted his cock deep in her mouth. She felt a hot gooey mess erupt from John's cock, hitting the back of her throat and gushing out of her mouth through her lips. Just as John freed Jenny's head from his grip and withdrew his cock from her mouth, Jenny began spewing out cum from her mouth onto the floor. She was coughing violently from having a huge load of cum shot down her throat. There was a salty, musky taste all over her mouth. She wanted to protest what John just did and yell at him, but she was still trying to spit out the rest of the cum.

John took this opportunity to extinguish Jenny's anger by throwing six benjamins on the floor in front of her. "This should cover it," John stated. It was enough to keep Jenny's mouth shut or at least until John was ready for her to wrap her luscious lips around his cock again. Jenny couldn't believe all of the sexual acts she performed on John up till now. She felt dirty and was feeling a little regretful for walking down this path. It wasn't enough to stop Jenny from continuing her modeling for John though.

The only thing on John's mind was the image of the day he will plunge his cock deep inside her petite body and finally lose his virginity. But for now, he couldn't wait to get another blow job.

To Be Continued...

countpuff
countpuff
141 Followers
12