Jenny's Deja Vu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers

As soon as Laurie had snorted the second line, she looked over at Jenny and saw that she was awake and becoming alert. Laurie handed the straw to Jenny who tentatively accepted it without thinking what the acceptance of the straw implied. She looked first from the straw in her hand to the mirror in Frankie's hand and thought about how ready she'd been to try it in Cleo's condo earlier in the afternoon. Then she heard
Laurie saying, "Go on. Do a line or two with us."

"I've never done it," Jenny said.

Laurie smiled. Cool, she thought. A virgin. "Go ahead. Just put one end of the straw to your nose and then run the other end along one of the lines as you snort it up the straw."

Jenny hesitated as she eyed the cocaine. She'd heard so much about it. She really did want to try it. Still. What would people think? Her students? Other teachers? Half of them probably used it themselves. Paul. He was way too much of a prude to ever even be around someone that would use it. Her children? She was sure David had experimented with it. What musician hadn't? But, what would Natasha think if she walked in right now and saw her mother snorting cocaine. Then Jenny had to suppress a laugh. Considering that
Jenny was naked and in bed with two of her friends, Natasha might not even notice the cocaine. For that matter, considering that Jenny was in bed naked with two of Natasha's friends whom were both equally naked, who knows, maybe she'd take off her clothes and join them.

What the hell, she thought as she followed Laurie's directions and snorted one of the lines with her left nostril. She felt the rushing sensation as the coke hit her brain. Wow! I mean fucking wow, Jenny thought! "That's it," she heard Laurie saying to her. "Now switch nostrils and snort another line."

Jenny did as she was told and this second rush to her brain seemed even wickeder than the first. Shit! This is incredible, she thought! Then Laurie was saying, "Now, pass the straw to Frankie and take hold of the mirror."

As Jenny swapped with Frankie and held the mirror steady for her, Jenny's brain was buzzing like an
electric saw. She felt so aware. So empowered. So confident. My God. I can't believe I've never done this before. I can't wait to tell Lynda. Frankie took the straw from Jenny and snorted her two lines, and just as she was passing the straw back over to Laurie; the phone began to ring. Laurie ignored the phone and applied the straw to two of the four remaining lines. Then, as Frankie answered the phone, Laurie took the mirror from Jenny and held it steady for her as Jenny snorted the last two lines.

Laurie took the straw from Jenny and placed it and the mirror on the table next to the phone just a Frankie was hanging it up. "Who was that?"

"My tennis coach," Frankie said. "The rain's stopped, so she wants us to go squeegee the courts and have our practice."

"Shit," Laurie said as she looked at the clock on her radio. "It's almost six and Mo's friend is coming over at seven. You won't be back here."

"Huh?"

"Come on," Laurie said. "Don't play dumb. You remember me telling you about Mo's friend, Desmond, the tax attorney."

"Oh, yeah," Frankie said. "The one that wants to-"

"That's right," Laurie said as she struck a light to the cigarette she'd just placed in her mouth. "The one that wants to watch us so much that he was going to give us a thousand bucks a piece to do it."

Frankie shrugged and said, "What do you want me to do, Laurie?"

"Skip practice."

"I can't do that," Frankie said. "I'm here on scholarship."

"Yeah," Laurie said. "Well, I don't have a scholarship, so I need that thousand dollars to pay tuition with."

"Reschedule it."

"He'll be here in an hour. I can't reschedule it, and if I even tried Mo would flip his bald head."

"Then get someone else. Call Cleo."

"She's at the hospital doing surgery," Jenny said.

At the sound of Jenny's voice, light bulbs turned on in both Laurie and Frankie's minds. Laurie turned to her and blew out a stream of smoke before handing the cigarette to Frankie for her to have a drag. "Jenny," she said. "My dear, dear Jenny. How'd you like to do a poor Latina a favor and at the same time pay her back for making you cum so hard you passed out?"

Warily, Jenny said, "I'm listening."

Laurie accepted the cigarette back from Frankie and offered it for Jenny to hit on. Jenny shook her head. I might do coke for you, but I draw the line at cigarettes, she thought. Marijuana not included. "Okay," Laurie said after she dragged on the cigarette again and then blew the smoke to the ceiling. "I have this friend named Maurice Carter. I call him Mo. So does everyone else for that matter."

"Okay," Jenny said as she curiously studied how much Laurie seemed to be enjoying that cigarette.

Laurie continued, "Mo kind of provides services for people."

"Kind of provides them," Jenny said.

"Okay. He provides them."

"I see," Jenny said.

"Yeah," Laurie said as she took the last hit on her cigarette and then stuffed it out. "You probably do. Anyway. He has this friend. Well not really a friend. The guy's his tax attorney. But, so what? Like I was saying, Mo has this friend named Desmond. And, Desmond's ultimate fantasy is to watch two chics do each other."

"Do each other?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah," Laurie said. "Do each other. You know. Fuck each other."

"Ahhhh," Jenny said. "I suppose he's not the only man to have that fantasy. I know Paul enjoyed it
whenever I helped him fulfill his."

"Yeah. Well, unlike our oh so gorgeous Paul, Desmond is kind of a geek; and he can't even find one woman, let alone two."

"And thus, your so called friend Mo has hired you to accomplish this man Desmond's fantasy."

"Exactly," Laurie said as she grinned from ear to ear. "You hip to the gig?"

"I don't know," Jenny said.

"What's not to know? The guy comes over. You and I seduce each other and let him watch."

"Seems so sleazy to me."

"Sleazy is fun," Laurie countered. "Come on. What were you planning on doing the rest of the evening?"

Jenny sighed and said, "Either soak in the hot tub at my hotel while Paul does his meetings, or stay here."

"Exactly," Laurie said. "Now tell me we wouldn't spend the evening fucking our brains out if you stayed here."

"That's probably what we'd do," Jenny admitted.

"Probably nothing. That IS what we'd do. This way we can do what we would have been doing anyway,
and we'll make a thousand bucks a piece for doing it."

Jenny laughed and said, "You should go into sales."

"That's why she's a marketing major," Frankie said. "She could sell air-conditioning to an Eskimo."

"Well," Jenny said. "I don't really need a thousand dollars."

"Too fucking cool," Laurie said. "You can give your share to me, and I'll have next semester's tuition too."

Still seeing hesitance on Jenny's face, Laurie asked, "Come on, hon. What is the deal breaker?"

Jenny hesitated.

"Is it Paul?" Laurie asked.

"Well," Jenny said.

"You're not going to tell me that he's the only guy you've been with, are you?"

Jenny shook her head and said, "No. I won't tell you that."

"And," Laurie said. "I'll bet you've even been with other guys since you've been married."

Jenny paused but said, "Yeah, I've had an affair or two."

Still sensing that the idea of going to bed with another man was what was hanging Jenny up, Laurie said, "Look, sweetie, this guy is a total geek. Yeah, he's going to want to be naked and on the bed with us. But, he'll probably shoot off in his hand while I'm going down on you. But, if he wants to fuck one of us, I'll fuck him. You don't have to even touch his cock."

Jenny sighed, and to Laurie's relief said, "All right. I'll do it."

"Too fucking cool," Laurie said. "You're a lifesaver."

*

Jenny paced nervously around the bedroom while she waited for Laurie to finish in the shower. What am I still doing here, she thought? I should just call a cab and go back to the hotel. I could spend the rest of the night in the hot tub while I wait for Paul to finish with his conference. I should leave right now.

She looked at the phone. It was there in plan view; but instead of seeing the phone, she saw the mirror they'd used to snort the cocaine from as well as the gold straw they'd used to snort it with. God, she thought. That had been wonderful. Lynda had been after her for years to give it a try. Now she knew why.

Jenny wondered if there was anymore. She opened the top drawer of the nightstand. No cocaine. There was a photo album though. Curiosity over came her manners and she removed the album and opened it up. The first picture was Laurie's sister Michelle with her arm around her friend Tammy, both of them with a drink in one hand and cigarettes dangling from their lips. Jenny smiled. She remembered meeting Tammy. She
was incredible. That had been the time she had shared herself with Michelle, Tammy and finally Cleo for the first time. She'd met Tammy's daughter too on another occasion. She was pretty incredible as well. What was her name? God, Jenny thought. Am I getting that old? I once spent an entire afternoon with this girl alternating between eating her pussy along with Michelle's and Tammy's, and I can't even remember that her name was Taylor. Oh yeah. That's it. Taylor. My, she was pretty. Probably the prettiest girl I've
ever been with.

Except for Michelle, of course. None of them compared to Michelle. Why did she have to die? She wasn't even twenty-five yet when it happened. Wasted life, Jenny thought as she shook her head and continued to thumb through the pictures. Most were of Michelle or other members of Laurie's family. There was one of Jenny with Cleo, Michelle and Tammy. Paul must have taken that one in their hotel room that time in Dallas. That had been the only time she'd been together with these three. She'd been with them separately since then, especially Cleo, but never all three to them together.

She thought again of that other afternoon in Texas when she'd been with Michelle, Tammy and Taylor. How evil she'd felt eating the daughter's pussy while Michelle ate the mother. Then they'd switched and Taylor ate her while Tammy ate Michelle. Then they'd switched again and she and Michelle kissed while Tammy and Taylor went down on each other. How guilty she'd felt at being so wet and so turned on watching blonde daughter and blonde mother bring each other to orgasm. Guilt compounded by Michelle whispering in her ear while it happened. Michelle telling her it was all right to be having the fantasy she was having, but Jenny knowing that it was anything but all right. Knowing that though had not prevented her from having, on numerous occasions, fantasies where she envisioned situations with she and Natasha being naked together in bed.

Jenny turned to a new picture. There was one of Taylor with Laurie and another girl. All three were arm in arm wearing bikinis. The third girl had sandy colored hair and freckles, as well as breasts that could rival Cleo's. Considering that this girl was much smaller framed than Cleo, her breasts looked even bigger than Cleo's. The scenery looked familiar to Jenny, so she slipped the picture from out of the plastic covering and
turned it over to read the back. In cursive, were written the words, "Laurie, Taylor and Amanda. Nice, France. June 2001."

Ah, Jenny thought. I knew I recognized that beach. I'll have to have Paul take me back there the next time we vacation. She snorted and said aloud, "If we ever vacation again, that is. I'm lucky to be able to sneak onto one of these business trips the way things are going now."

She slipped the picture back in its' slot and turned to the next one. Same location. Same three girls, but this time, all three were topless. Poor Laurie, Jenny thought. I know boys that have bigger boobs.

She flipped through the album and was about to put it away when she saw the last picture and stared amazed.

Natasha was sitting topless on the corner of a bed in some anonymous hotel room with a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. Behind her on the bed, Laurie was resting her chin on Nat's shoulder and the two girls were leaning their heads so that they touched. Laurie's hands were up under Nat's arms cupping her naked breasts. Jenny wanted to scold herself for the true thought that came to her mind was admiration
for how nice Natasha's breasts were.

"Nice picture, huh."

Jenny nearly dropped the album and jumped in fright as she turned to see Laurie standing behind her wearing nothing but calmly toweling herself dry.

Jenny started to speak, but Laurie placed a finger to her lips before leaning her mouth down to Jenny's. They kissed and when they broke, Jenny found herself breathless. What is this girl doing to me, she thought?

Taking the album from Jenny and setting it aside, Laurie said, "I bet you were looking for more blow when you found that."

"Blow?"

Laurie giggled and said after she kissed Jenny again, "Between you, Natasha and Frankie; I'm not sure whose accent is more delightful. Blow is one of the many nicknames for cocaine."

Jenny blushed. Partly from not knowing something so common, and partly from how easily Laurie saw
through what she was up to.

"Oh," was all she managed for a response.

She allowed Laurie to kiss her again and as the young girl slipped her tongue into Jenny's mouth, Jenny found her self cupping Laurie's breast and stroking it with her thumb. When that hand drifted from the breast down to Laurie's slit and slipped a finger into her moistness, Laurie broke the kiss and gasped, "Oh yeah. That's it."

Then she pulled away and said, "Save it for our customer. He'll be here any minute if you want to grab your shower first."

As Jenny stood up and was about to say that she did want a shower, Laurie interrupted and said, "Or perhaps you'd rather I showed you where the snowflake is hidden?"

Knowing what she meant this time, Jenny shook her head and said, "No. I'll have that shower."

Laurie stepped to her so that they were standing nipple to nipple and kissed Jenny one more time, their bodies meshing into one as the kiss prolonged. When they broke, Jenny again found herself gasping for breath, and Laurie was saying, "Are you sure?"

Jenny hesitated before saying, "Perhaps we could do one more line before I step in the shower."

*

He's really not a bad looking lad, Jenny thought as she and Laurie led him into the bedroom. Not very tall. At least compared to Paul, he wasn't very tall. She smiled as she wondered how his penis would compare to Paul's. Where had Laurie said he was from? Haiti? No, it was Jamaica. Wonder what he was doing in Texas. Same thing I am. Getting laid.

They were inside the room and Desmond said, "Do you want me to shut this door?"

Laurie smiled. "Why? We're the only ones here."

Desmond shifted his feet and dropped his eyes. He's more nervous than I am, Jenny thought. She found herself reaching out to him. Touching his cheek.

"Relax," she heard herself saying. It was almost as if she were outside of her own body observing the scene.

Laurie touching his other cheek and saying, "Yeah, hon. Just relax. Me and Aunt Jenny are going to take care of you."

Intrigued. Desmond asked, "She's your aunt."

"Uh huh. She's my dad's sister," Laurie said as she opened Jenny's robe and let it fall to the floor, presenting her naked to the young attorney. As Laurie leaned her lips to Jenny's, Jenny untied the belt to Laurie's robe and let it fall to the floor with her own.

Jenny suppressed a giggle. Ah, Laurie, she thought. She's such a natural little liar. Listening to her almost has me believing my brother sired her. Laurie's lips parted and Jenny slipped her tongue into her mouth, cupping the young girl's breasts as their tongues slowly caressed.

Desmond felt his cock beginning to stir as he watched the two women kiss. God, they were both so beautiful. One was young, slender and tan. Very defined, the younger one was. She must be a lifter, Desmond thought as he observed the veins in her bicep and six-pack of her midsection. The other was older, more mature, her complexion more creamy, but still slender and toned. The older one's breast much larger, but still not large. She must be about forty (Jenny would love that), but her tits still haven't sagged. Well, just a little. Just enough to reveal that they were given to her by God, and not by some plastic surgeon. Yes, Desmond thought. They are both so nice. A perfect contrast.

They broke their kiss and the younger girl led her aunt to the bed. He wanted to ask if it was alright to join them, but the only words he found himself able to form were, "Is she really your aunt?"

Laurie smiled. So did Jenny. Knowing the story Laurie's sister, Michelle, had told her about the British sailor that had gotten her mother pregnant, Jenny answered, "Of course she's my niece. My brother met her mother when his ship was in the states."

Before they returned to their kissing, Laurie said, "That doesn't bother you, does it?"

Desmond shook his head.

"I didn't think so," Laurie said. Then she nodded her head in the direction of his cock. "The way that thing is about to bust out of there. You don't seem bothered by it at all. You better unzip and give yourself some relief."

Desmond sighed as he took his cock out of his pants. To Laurie's surprise, and Jenny's own surprise, Jenny said, "Why don't you get really comfortable and take everything off?"

"That's right," Laurie said. "There's room up here on the bed for you too."

At that, they returned to locking lips and caressing tongues until they felt the weight shift on the bed. They broke their kiss and Laurie rolled Jenny onto her back. She saw the way Jenny was looking at Desmond's cock and she smiled. It was a nice cock. At least eight inches, and at the moment, it was hard enough to use as a weapon.

Laurie leaned her lips back down to Jenny's and briefly kissed them before she moved on and kissed the side of Jenny's neck. Jenny sighed, almost moaned, and said, "Oh, that feels so good."

Laurie left her neck and playfully licked her ear and asked, "How are you doing?"

Jenny looked at her new young lover and said, "I'm fine."

"Really?"

"A little nervous still, but really, I'm fine."

"I can take care of the nervousness," Laurie said as she rolled over to the nightstand next to the bed. She picked up the mirror, which already had six lines of cocaine carefully laid out on it.


Jenny sat up and accepted the straw that Laurie handed her and snorted a line with each nostril. Then she handed the straw to Laurie and allowed Laurie to hand her the mirror. She held the mirror steady while Laurie took her turn and snorted a line with each nostril. Laurie then offered the straw to Desmond, who shook his head to decline. She was unsure if he really didn't want any blow, or if he just didn't want to let
go of the eight inches of mahogany steel he had in his hand and was stroking.

Laurie was took the mirror from Jenny and was about to set it aside when Jenny whimpered. Damn, Laurie thought. She's certainly developed a nose for stuff. She went ahead and held the mirror out as Jenny took the straw and snorted another of the lines. When Jenny offered her the straw back so she could do the last line, Laurie shook her head and said, "Go ahead, sweetie."

Jenny snorted the last line without question and as soon as Laurie had set the mirror and straw aside she pushed Jenny back into the prone. She kissed her softly but didn't linger at her lips, before kissing her on each side of the neck and then kissing her way down to Jenny's breasts. She momentarily kissed and sucked one nipple before leaving it and just as briefly kissing and sucking the other one. She was getting tired of foreplay. From the moisture she found dripping from Jenny's cunt as her hand went to the older

Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers