Jenny's Deja Vu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers

woman's mound, Laurie was certain that Jenny was tired of the foreplay too.

As soon as she opened Jenny's legs and positioned herself between them with her ass up in the air for the taking, Laurie heard Desmond moan and felt warm liquid spraying against her ass and the backs of her thighs. She smiled as she dipped her face into Jenny's pussy and began to lick. She slowly traced the tip of her tongue around the outer lips of Jenny's pussy. Jenny gasped and lifted her ass off the mattress and tried
to push her cunt up into Laurie's face, but Laurie retreated and allowed only the very tip of her tongue to have any contact with Jenny's flesh.

Jenny moaned and begged for more than Laurie as giving her and continued to try to thrust her pussy into Laurie's face until finally she had pushed Laurie back and her ass was resting against Desmond's thighs. At that, Desmond put his hands on Laurie's thighs and pried them open. He was already hard again and was slowly pushing his erection into Laurie's slit. Laurie paused from her licking just long enough to enjoy the
penetration. Once he was inside her and began to stroke her with his tool, she returned her attention to Jenny's pussy.

With the pleasure she was receiving from Desmond's cock, Laurie lost interest in torturing Jenny and sank her lips around Jenny's erect clit that was protruding through its' fleshy hood like the head of a small cock. As Desmond stroked in and out of her, she shameless sucked Jenny's clit, racing to see if she could bring
Jenny off before Desmond came again.

Just as she felt Jenny's body tense and become forcefully rigid as the screams tumbled from deep inside her throat, she also felt Desmond's second load shooting off inside her. She continued sucking Jenny's clit until her body went slack and the screams subsided. At that point, Desmond's shriveled cock fell from her pussy
and he collapsed beside Jenny.

Laurie crawled up and lay next to Jenny on the other side and turned Jenny's face to hers so that they could resume kissing. They kissed softly and playfully for a long time before Jenny broke and said, "I think it's my turn to get you off."

Laurie giggled and said, "It's more than your turn. Now get down there and lick me clean."

"Aye-aye, Madam," Jenny said as she slid down between Laurie's upraised knees.

Laurie was already excited and it didn't take long before Jenny was bring screams out of her that rivaled the ones Jenny had been shouting a few moments earlier. By the time Jenny had her licked clean, Laurie lay limp and still beside Desmond. Not wanting to stop, Jenny kissed her way up Laurie's torso, pausing briefly to kiss the girl's diamond and to suck each one of her nipples, until she was laying atop Laurie and
they were kissing like teenage lovers in the front seat at a drive in. Laurie shifted and maneuvered Jenny into place so that they were erect to nipple to erect nipple and their mounds were rubbing together. It only took a short moment of rubbing their clits together before they were both coming again.

For both of them, this orgasm was softer, less intense, but just as pleasant.

Jenny rolled off of Laurie to the wrong side and instead of claiming her section of the mattress; she landed on top of Desmond, who graciously accepted her into his arms. Not knowing what else to do, she allowed the kiss he gave her to happen. Once it had happened, she didn't even want to stop it. And, once she felt his cock coming to life and growing stiff between them, the only thing she could think about was having it inside her.

As she positioned herself over his cock and sank down on it, she didn't even wonder what Paul was doing at that moment.

*

"We have to hurry," Paul was saying as Frankie kneeled in front of him.

"Don't worry," she told him as she removed his cock from his trousers. "They think I'm at tennis practice and they don't know your meetings are postponed, so Laurie's showing her the town."

Paul gasped and gripped her hair as she took him into her mouth, "But what if they come back here?"

She let him slip from between her lips and held him in her hand as she said, "They won't. Trust me when I say they're busy."

Paul sighed as her lips moved back over his cock and she bathed it with her tongue, and he at that moment had no care as to whether Jenny and Laurie were busy or not. His only thought was as to how glad he was that it had been Frankie who answered the phone when he'd called them to say his meetings were cancelled for the day.

*

Jenny moaned as her cunt swallowed all eight inches of Desmond's cock. She slowly lifted herself up and just as slowly lowered herself again, and continued in this manner as she felt Laurie behind her, cupping her breasts and kissing her neck, and urging her on.

"That's it," Laurie whispered in her ear as she tweaked her nipples. "Ride his cock. Fuck him, hon. Fuck him."

*

Now, both naked, Paul dragged Frankie to the bed and all but threw her atop of it. He didn't bother kissing as she opened her legs wide for him. He was glad that she'd put on weight since she'd come to America, because he was about to try to break her in half. And, as hard as he was pounding her, he just might have done it if she were as skinny as she'd been a few months ago.

*

Jenny gasped and moaned as Desmond rolled her onto her back and drove into her unmercifully. She wrapped her creamy white thighs around his ebony buttocks and squeezed him even deeper into her.

As he continued to pump her, Jenny groaned with pleasure at the touch of Laurie's finger against her anus. She was able to look over her shoulder and see her young lover spreading Desmond's butt cheeks apart and rubbing his anus with her thumb.

Desmond grunted and thrust harder into Jenny. Laurie was now sucking one of her toes as she dug her thumb a little deep into Desmond's asshole. In a moment, she had penetrated him with her thumb and almost at that exact instant he was spurting his third load of semen and spraying the walls of Jenny's vagina.

As he rolled off of her, Laurie recognized that Jenny was on the verge but not quite there, so she buried her face in Jenny's cunt and sucked her clit for all it was worth. In just a few seconds of sucking, she again had Jenny screaming to God in heaven.

*

Paul had rolled her onto her face and was greasing her asshole with his jar of Vaseline. He pushed into her and she felt her sphincter muscle contract and attempt to repel him. He leaned his lips down to her ear and whisper, "Relax, child."

Frankie did, and with his next push, Paul was inside her asshole.

She was so tight, it felt as if a vice were gripping his penis and in only a few strokes he was filling her rectum with his sperm.

*

Desmond lay spent in the middle of the bed with Jenny and Laurie on either side of him, their heads each resting on a shoulder and each playing with his nipple that was nearest them. After a moment, he sighed and said, "That was incredible."

So as not to let him forget the real reason he'd been allowed to join them, Laurie said, "Two thousand dollars worth of incredible."

"Yes," Desmond said. "It was. I don't know who is better. You or your aunt."

Laurie giggled and said, "Perhaps next time she'll bring my cousin Natasha."

Desmond looked at Jenny and said, "My you are a wicked one. You have two nieces that you've bedded. You'd fit right in if I ever took you back to Jamaica with me."

"I've been to Jamaica before," Jenny said. "But Natasha isn't my niece."

Before his disappointment could register, Laurie leaned her lips to his ear and said, "She's her daughter."

Desmond's eyes grew wide and he looked at Jenny and said, "You mean."

"Nope," she interrupted. But with a shrug continued, "Who knows though. I helped you with your fantasy. Maybe someday you can help me with mine."

The End

Laurie
Laurie
446 Followers