All Comments on 'Jersey Summer Love'

by LunaEroticaMystica

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

As someone who lives in Toms River you made the places I know come alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Worth the Wait

A well written adventure of discovery, fear and love. I liked it from the start and read with interest throughout the story - it really isn't that long as the 3 main characters are developed well enough to keep even a ditzy romantic like me interested in their doings.

The only place it broke character was when she mentioned the 'vibrator' after the bike ride to the barrens, something that I found incongruous for the refined character she had presented up to that point.

Well done. 5.0

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anons!

ANONYMOUS 1: Thanks for reading and commenting. I'm so glad you enjoyed the story! I'm thrilled to hear that the places came to life for you, a local. That's exactly the response I was hoping for. I wanted to bring the beach/shore destinations to life for those who have never been there and evoke the memories of those who know and love the area. Thanks so much! :)

ANONYMOUS 2: Thanks for reading and commenting and voting. I'm so glad you enjoyed the story! I'm a 'ditzy' romantic too. Ah, I can see where that comment might break character. That was Raina's naughty side sneaking out. And between you and I? That was a real-life account. *grins* Thanks for bringing it to my attention though. I hope the explanation was satisfying. ;)

~Luna

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sweet and amazing

I would love to see where Logan and Raina go with this.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 12 years ago
Well done even if it

... is a bit long. But the author knows that. I don't know that I would have stayed with it (even with the author's promise) if she hadn't already had a list of pretty hot stories to her credit

The characters are well developed - but I don't trust twenty three year old guys who own bikes (I can remember back when I was one, you see - a 500cc Norton, black leather and all that) and Raina shouldn't either. In other words, I don't like Logan nearly so much as I think I am supposed to

It was an unusually well done defloration scene - I congratulate the author

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks and a note....

ANONYMOUS 3: There may be a continuation, perhaps next summer on the story. There has been some interest in that. Thanks for reading and for the comment. I'm glad the story held your interest enough to want more! :)

H.H.MORANT: Thanks for reading. I appreciate your comment and honesty and I'm honored that you stuck with the story until the end. I PM'd you. :)

~Luna

lili82lili82over 12 years ago
Lovely

That was eff'n beautiful and well worth the 8 pages!!!! I can't wait to read more on them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

That was amazing! It really hit home as I have similar situation with my wife.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 12 years agoAuthor
Hits home....

ANONYMOUS 5: Thank you for reading and commenting. I'm so glad you enjoyed the story! If you're referring to health challenges your wife faces, I applaud you for staying by her side. You and/or she might enjoy a few of my other stories: "The Rain Pixie" and "Lavender and Love" - both of which delve into connections between women of inner-strength (if not always outer) and the loving men who stick by them.

That part of the story was taken directly from my own life. To have finally found a man who understands and is patient with the challenges seems like a miracle. I hope your wife knows how lucky she is to have you in her life...even if she is sometimes to blinded by her pain and struggles to acknowledge it, (as can unfortunately be the case). Likewise if the situation is the opposite and you are the one who can identify with my main character.

If your comment was referring to something else altogether, do forgive the lengthy response and thanks for sharing. :)

~Luna

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fibromyalgia

I have two friends with Fibro and both have wonderfully supportive husbands. Great story.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 12 years agoAuthor
:)

ANONYMOUS 6: I'm so glad you enjoyed the story! Thanks for sharing about your friends and their supportive hubbies. Lucky ladies! It's a great reminder that patient, understanding partners are out there!

LILI82: Your comment made me blush. Thank you. So glad you enjoyed it! TBD if there will be more. :)

~Luna

JuanVatoJuanVatoover 12 years ago
Ahhhh...summer love....

Another great one Luna!

Wow, summer time love.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Most tender and believable.

Thank you so much. A fine piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Impressed

Writer to writer, I am truly impressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One Word....Awesome

Plz Write More Im Fallin For Dis Story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please write more to this story, ide like to know where they go from here.

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Luna, You Rock!

Great story, and great that you are prepared to go public about FM. I know you're a fine writer, we all know that, but you're a brave woman as well. Yes, there will be quibbles, via "Send Feedback". If I stay up until 3:30 a.m. quibbling, the story has to be good.

Only loyalty and a conflict of interest (I copy edit for DG Hear, and he has a puppy in this dog and pony show too) keep me from voting you a 5.

amber1312amber1312over 12 years ago
fantastic

I hope there will be a follow on for their story its amazing that you have the courage to write about something that some people dont even believe is a "real" condition.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks...

JV: Thanks! Yes. Ah, summer time love. You sound like you know. ;) Hey, my comment didn't show up on your story.

SCOTSMAN69: You're welcome and thank you for reading and for the comment! I don't believe I've read any of your stories yet. I'll have to take a peek. :)

ANONYMOUS 7: I thank you! Are you a fellow Lit. writer? If so, send your link over.

ANONYMOUS 8: I might write more. So glad you enjoyed it enough to request MORE. Thanks!

~Luna

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 12 years agoAuthor

ESTRAGON: Aw, thanks! I understand the conflict of interest. I'm just glad that people are receptive to the subject. I appreciate the quibbles and am happy to see less of them in this than the last story. I worked on my mechanics with this one. :)

AMBER1312: Thank you so much for your kind words and sharing. There might be a continuation of the story. There's a lot more awareness out there now than there was when I was a teenager, but I realize that sentiment isn't echoed everywhere. I was lucky to have found doctors that were open and willing to listen to their patient.

Having lived with Fibromyalgia and CFIDS for so long: I have a personal and empathic point of view on the subject. I'm happy to see that people are receptive to the Fibro/fatigue aspect as well as the summer fun. I'm sorry if you have personal experience and hope that you have loving support in your life.

My stories have become a way to advocate and to spread the word on things like disabilities, chronic illness, "invisible" disabilities, cancer, divorce, single parenting, love after death, and even spirit connection....things that have touched my life in very real ways. I will PM you. Thank you.

~Luna

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are you serious?

Please do not make us wait until next summer for a part 2 on this story.

hintofjasminehintofjasmineover 12 years ago
phenominal

I just loved this story. It was more about the backdrop then straight to the "goods" and showed depth that is not always seen here. I did not want it to end and was sad when it did. PLEASE don't leave us hanging for chapter two for long!!!!

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks, no promises....

ANONYMOUS 9 and HINTOFJASMINE: Aw, thanks for reading and for commenting. These comments have me all flustered! You all really know how to put pressure on a girl. :) We'll see if time allows for another chapter. I'm not too accustomed to writing chaptered stories, but this story has generated the most interest for one. I can't make any promises.

~Luna

ChoctawChoctawover 12 years ago
Lovely!

I'm overwhelmed by the sensitivity and insight you bring to

this first story of yours that I've had opportunity to enjoy.

Can't wait to dive into another one. I want to add my voice to the others who are begging for more. Would love to live with Raina and her "Benny" a little longer.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks and More?

CHOCTAW: Thank you for your lovely comment. I hope my other stories are just as satisfying for you. :)

I wanted to let those of you who were rooting for MORE Raina and Logan know that a new story is in the works. I'm not promising it will be done or entered in time for the Halloween contest. But you're right...their story is only just beginning.

There are a lot of people out there who endure health problems everyday and who dream of finding love, or in some cases keeping that love, or learning how to find a balance between the two. And there are those who learn that they have the strength within them to go it alone. I believe we all deserve support and love in our lives (in whatever guise that shows up as).

This becomes very personal. I appreciate you all taking this journey with my characters and essentially with me.

If you'd like to be added to my updates list, please let me know and check out my blog and FB page on my author bio page. :)

Thanks!

~Luna

LeopardWomanLeopardWomanover 12 years ago
What can I say??????

Another wonderful Story!!! You are one of my favorite writers~~~~ I am amazed the talent that you have for writing! When is the Part2??? Enjoyed the story and the characters,,,Was definitely the " Jersey Shore"~ LOL Please keep the stories cumming our way////:)

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 12 years agoAuthor
Benny - meow...

LeopardWoman: *grins* You would know! So I didn't offend with the "Benny" stuff? ;) Part 2 might be coming out for the Halloween contest. We'll see if I can get it written in time. No promises! Thanks! Glad you liked this one too. :)

~Luna

AutumnRayvenAutumnRayvenover 12 years ago
Definitely needed a part two

I'm actually glad I read the "part two" first. I would have been annoyed having to wait to find out more about them. Beautiful story :) definitely talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I felt as if I was present throughout the story, very nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm amazed.

I am amazed at how well written this is! Me, being a nineteen year old girl living in Hawaii, I had a similar experience. His name is Justin, and we met when he was on a trail ride, nose-to-tail. I was his guide for the day. This inspired me to write a story of my own, perhaps? Although mine is a lot slower. And awkward. :P

But once again, I loved the pace of this. Very realistic, unlike these "Hey I don't know your name. But you're here..I'm here. Let's fuck." I know some people like those kind of stories, and no judgement here. But I love these kinds!

XoXo,

Hawaii

magevmagevover 9 years ago
Thank you

This story is cute in it's own right, but when you started talking about fibromyalgia, it really got to me, as I have this illness as well. You describe the frustrations that go with it so well! And thank you for conjuring up a perfect lover for a person diagnosed with this... This story was an unexpected gift.

near1111near1111about 8 years ago
wonderful

amazing 5 stars Story. her personality is so damen complex ist incridible. i Re als göre Then star together even wich the distance bewegen them. that a High Qualität Story with a lot of Interaktion and One hot Sex Szene at the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous