Jersey Summer Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You taste so sweet, Raina, just like I knew you would. Give me more sweetness," Logan coaxed as his finger took the place of his tongue and he licked a tender path up to her clit. He circled around her clit, nearing but never quite touching. Her eyes drifted shut and she fisted her hands in the blanket. He removed his fingers and gently pulled back the hood protecting the little pearl. The tip of his tongue darted out and she whimpered, the muscles in her tummy tightening.

"Is it too much?" His hands slid up her body and entwined with hers, holding them. "Do you want me to focus somewhere else?"

"I'm not sure. It's really sensitive. Maybe. I don't know."

He drew her hands down. "Why don't you show me how you make yourself feel good."

"You want me to rub myself?" she was shocked at the notion. No one had ever asked her what felt good before.

"If that's what feels good. Or you can guide me," Logan suggested. She considered it.

"What you're doing feels good. Please don't stop. I can handle it," she assured him.

"How does this feel?" It felt like she was being lapped at like a delectable dessert. The roughness of his tongue felt amazing.

"Mm, I like that," she responded by clamping her thighs around his head.

"Or this?" He tapped out a rhythm on her clit with his tongue, while another finger joined the first one, exploring her from within.

"No. That's too sensitive." She opened her eyes.

"Okay. How about this?" His finger found her sweet spot and pressed up, stroking her. She slid her fingers into his rich, golden curls and held him to her.

"Mm," she whimpered.

"And this?" He sealed his lips around her clit and sucked. Her hips bucked up to meet his mouth.

"Oh God," she moaned, arching her back, growing wetter by the second.

"Ah, I had a feeling you'd like that." He let go with his mouth and she felt his tongue wiggle between her lips, licking around.

"Mm, Raina. I'm so hard for you. Give me more, baby. Let yourself go. I can feel you wanting to." She did want to. She was going to have her first orgasm brought on by oral sex. So, this was what she'd been missing with Sam. Sam, oh not now. Why'd she have to think about Sam?

She growled at the thought which encouraged Logan to intensify and switch-up his technique. Now he did tap at her clit with his tongue and she was just on the edge of orgasm that she didn't want to come back down, so she pushed past the sensitivity and rode his face.

"Come on, I want all of that sweetness." He hummed against her, his lips at her entrance, shaking his head back and forth.

Her legs trembled around his shoulders, her head thrashed against the blanket, and she cried out as waves of pleasure washed over her, and a flood of juices flowed from her. He buried his nose in her heat and licked up the juices, smacking his lips and murmuring encouragement. He slurped and sucked hungrily at her. She panted and whimpered, and cupped her other breast, pinching the nipple.

"You taste amazing," Logan said as he came back up to her.

"Please don't tell me you want to bottle it up."

"Huh?"

"My ex-boyfriend told me he wanted to bottle it up so he could always have some." She wrinkled her nose in distaste.

Logan laughed. "Well the thought has merit." She gaped at him. "I'm kidding. Anytime I want some sweetness, I'll just ask." He kissed her cheek, avoiding her lips. Raina lifted her chin and looked up at him.

"That was incredible. I've never lost myself like that or come so much." She smiled at him in admiration.

"Do you want to lose yourself in my touch?" Logan stroked her stomach.

"Yes. Thanks for not kissing me after."

"Sure thing. Some girls don't like the taste of themselves."

"It would have been okay, but I appreciate you not assuming. Do you have protection? If I'm not wet enough now, there's something wrong with me." Raina said shyly.

"You're like a waterfall and yes," Logan rolled off of her, reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom. He shucked his shorts off, ready to oblige her and quickly tore the package open, sliding it onto his cock, "I'm prepared. Are you?" He reached over and put a few more pillows down.

"Comfy? Was that too strenuous for you?"

"It was perfect. I feel so relaxed now." Raina stretched her arms above her head and kicked out her legs, stretching the muscles in her body. Then she pulled the edge of the blanket up over herself, suddenly bashful again. She stared up at the slow moving clouds overhead and cocked her ear towards the breeze rustling the trees, yawning.

"Don't get too relaxed, Rain. I'm just getting started," he teased, tugging the blanket away. "Can you handle more?" He lowered his body over hers and kissed her.

"Yes."

***

Logan captured her left nipple between his lips and suckled as he nudged her thighs apart, guiding his cock to her center. Raina looked around to make sure they were still alone. She felt so naughty being outside and so exposed. With Logan's help she was conquering fears and breaking barriers. She gasped as the head of his cock pushed between her lips.

"Just a little at a time. No rush." He inched himself in. He felt her stretch around him and disciplined himself not to rush it. He didn't want to hurt her.

"You're so tight."

"Is that a bad thing?" She asked, all innocently.

"It's a very good thing. Oof, you feel so good. A little more." He inched in, feeling the barrier of her innocence. "Look at me Raina." She looked up, her face was flushed and glistened with sweat. He kissed her, swallowing her groan of discomfort as he pushed passed the sheath.

"Ow. Logan, it hurts. I don't think I can take you in anymore."

"The pain will ease soon. Just focus on my lips and what my hands are doing to you." He cradled her head, stroking her hair, crooning in her ear.

"No. No, Logan it's too much. I can't...."

He withdrew from her, wrapped her in his arms, and rolled her on top of him

"Do you want to try being on top? You'd have more control in that position. That way you can decide how much of me you want to take." He was frustrated. He knew she was a virgin and he wanted to reassure her, but at the same time, god damn he was horny and needed to find release. He could tell that she wanted to find the same. "Do you want to stop?"

"No. I just have to get more comfortable. I want this. I want you. I want you to make love to me, Logan." Raina scooched her body forward to sit on his stomach.

"There's a squirrel staring at us," she told him.

"Maybe he wants to watch the show," he laughed.

"Why didn't you suggest this when we were at the beach?" Raina wiggled her bottom against his stomach, enjoying herself. She was still so wet. He couldn't wait for her to slide back onto him.

"Because you're my little anti-beach girl. I didn't know how well you and sand played together. But, I know you love trees. This seemed more your style and tempo. Was I right?" He held her hips as she started grinding his abdomen.

"How is it that you know me so well already? We haven't known each other all that long."

"True. But the several weeks we've gotten to know each other has been very quality time. Long talks into the morning, most nights. I pay attention. Raina, slide a few inches lower." He nearly begged.

"I'm just warming myself up. I'm still a little nervous."

"Take your time." He caressed her back and she giggled.

"I like that you pay attention to detail." She leaned down and nuzzled her face in his neck, finding her confidence as her her lips slid over to his ear. She licked his ear lobe and reached behind her, whispering "I like how hard I make you." She wrapped her hands around his cock, stroking up.

"I want you in me." She lifted off of his stomach and slowly, ever so slowly eased her body down. He guided himself up into her. "If someone were to appear at the edge of the woods right now, I wouldn't care." She settled down onto him, taking him slowly, inch by inch, within.

"Okay?" He was trying to gauge her comfort level.

"Yeah. You were right, this is better." Raina held his chest for support.

"You're so perky." Both hands released her and flew up to her breasts. He rubbed them with the pads of his thumbs.

"Hold on, I'm going to thrust up," he warned, gripping her hips and pulling her down all the way. She sucked breath between her teeth, but didn't cry out. He paused, watching until she began to move with him and relaxed. She was still so wet, which made it so easy to guide her up and down. As she started grinding down on his cock and making little sounds in the back of her throat, he picked up the pace, taking over the rhythm she had set. She clenched her muscles around him and kept up with his pace.

***

Raina threw her head back as she bounced up and down on Logan. She was beginning to get tired and her knees were sore. She knew that she'd have to stop making love to him soon, but fought her body. A power she'd never felt before began to surge up within her and she wanted to ride it out. She was making incredible love to a gorgeous man who loved her. She still couldn't believe it. He was everything she'd always dreamed of. Everything she'd read about in romance novels. Everything she wrote about in her own stories.

"Come for me," Logan murmured.

"Logan," she moaned out his name. As her muscles seized him and fluttered around him, she undulated her hips in little circles. Logan's fingers stimulated her clit as she grinded him. His other hand went up to her right breast. He rolled her tiny nub between his fingers in time to the gentle pinching of her nipple. She rose over him and dropped down, her pert breasts bouncing in front of his face. He caught one in his mouth and sucked on it, groaning as her muscles clenched and released him.

"I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come," she whimpered.

"Come on, baby. Come for me. Do it. You feel so good. So tight. So wet. So new."

"Will you come too?"

"Yeah baby, I'm almost there. A little bit more."

Raina started slowing down to prolong the sensations.

"No no, don't slow down. Yes, just like that. So good!" Raina picked up the pace, arched her back and cried out. Logan grunted and thrust faster and harder. She felt him swell inside her, pulsating within. Her body trembled and her heartbeat felt like it was going to jump out of her chest.

"I'm coming," she moaned as she bathed his cock in her juices, milking him.

"Me." Thrust. "Too!" She felt the hot pulse hit the condom and a heat spread from her core through her body as he came inside the protection of it. She crested with him, rising up one last time and crashing over him, her breath coming out in gasps and every nerve ending of her body tingling and alive. So this was what it was like being with a man! What a glorious feeling! She collapsed on his body, tucking her sweaty head beneath his chin. His arms tenderly caressed her back and she shivered at the feather-light touch. She sighed and closed her eyes.

"Relaxed?" He asked her.

"Uh huh," she kissed his lips.

"Sore?"

"A little, but it's a good sore. My knees are achy."

"You should have told me," Logan frowned in concern.

"I didn't want to stop," she said sheepishly.

"You're amazing. Thank you for letting me in," he smiled at her, "in more ways than one," and grinned.

"Thank you for going slow and being patient and gentle with me."

"I told you I would take care of you. No regrets?"

"None. Just hold me."

"Raina, as much as I want to stay here like this with you in my arms forever, I think we better get going. We should get back before your family gets home and sees you gone and puts two and two together when they don't see my bike."

"No," she pouted. "A couple more minutes. This is my last weekend before college starts."

"All right, a few more minutes." Logan carefully withdrew from her and pulled her into his arms. He tugged the blanket over them as she snuggled against his chest.

"Logan, what happens next?" Raina didn't want this feeling to end. She didn't want him to leave.

"I don't know. I guess that depends on what you want. I'm here for the duration as long as you want me in your life. But there's one thing I know for sure."

"What's that?" Raina stroked his face.

"You're my first summer love."

"I am?" she asked, shocked.

"You are."

"Am I your first shore girl, too?" She wanted, needed to know. She needed to know she wasn't just some number. "Because you're my first Benny."

"You're my first anti-shore girl; my first shore girl; my first local, my first anti-beach bunny. Raina?" Logan paused.

"Yeah?" She was curious.

"I've had sex before, but this was the first time I've made love to a girl. I love you and whatever happens? We'll always have the summer."

"And the bike." Raina giggled as his lips sealed over hers and he took her breath away.

~~~~

Thanks to GoldSpider for his read-through, tweak suggestions, and helping me keep Logan in check at times.

I just want to remind those who live wtih chronic pain/illness/adversity once again that there are people who do have the patience and tenderness to love you. Even if you haven't met one yet, be patient. An understanding love is a worthy love. It took me awhile to learn that. :)

1...345678