All Comments on 'Jessica Ch. 05'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
The Erotic AvengerThe Erotic Avengeralmost 20 years ago
And she's going back why?

A true expression of love for her fiance', fuck every one in sight. Like she is doing him a favor by coming back? WTF. Gee with friends like that...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WHO WANT A STREETWALKER FOR A WIFE.

THIS WOMAN IS SELFISH WHORESLUT FOR ANOTHER MAN AND WILL ALWAYS BE A SLUT FOR JAY.IF JAY SHOWS UP SHE OFF AND RUNNING,SO WHY SCREW UP JAMES LIFE.GO BACK ON THE STREET AND GIVE AIDS AND V/D TO JAY.NO MAN WANT A SORRY WOMAN, THAT HE CAN'T TRUST OR RESPECT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I gotta agree with The Erotic Avenger

Why? She hasn't thought about him at all for how long? Your last paragraph indicates that the marriage is doomed. They were the best days of her life, not when she met James, not when she knew she was in live with him, not when he proposed, but when she, in her own words, became a dirty little slut. Oh, but she'll put all of that behind her. Right, and I've got the stereotypical swamp land for sale.

If you're gonna pass this off as pure fantasy, set the stage right. At the very least preface it with the usual "AIDs, other STDs, and unwanted pregnancies don't exist in this little world I've created," otherwise James is facing a very nasty wedding present from his bride.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
There were some good sex scenes......

too bad they were not with her boyfriend. Hopefully Jay has fed-exed the tape they made of her. I know that we are asking too much to have the boyfriend react in a real-world way instead of the fantasy way.

I see two endings happening. 1. The boyfriend finds outs and is unbelievably turned on at the thought that his girlfriend has been a complete slut with strangers. Or 2. The boyfriend had set all this up to turn his girlfriend into a slut. I would add a third choice, but I know that it won't happen. 3. The boyfriend finds out and is outraged that his girlfriend has fucked around on him. He breaks up with her, leaving her to deal with the STD's and the unwanted pregnancy she has now. But, she gets to be the slut she wants to be now.

whiskybuffwhiskybuffalmost 20 years ago
With Feedback like this

THIS WOMAN IS SELFISH WHORESLUT FOR ANOTHER MAN AND WILL ALWAYS BE A SLUT FOR JAY.IF JAY SHOWS UP SHE OFF AND RUNNING,SO WHY SCREW UP JAMES LIFE.GO BACK ON THE STREET AND GIVE AIDS AND V/D TO JAY.NO MAN WANT A SORRY WOMAN, THAT HE CAN'T TRUST OR RESPECT.

You should be thankful he did not like your story...he couldn't understand how you were able to use proper verb/subject agreement.

Another anonymous critic I see.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Unread but

1* rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoronock has the same IQ

as the number of stars awarded per story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous