All Comments on 'Jim Sees Dead People! Ch. 08'

by Magicwrtr

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
aqw123aqw123about 10 years ago

pregnancy really?, that's some twist

can't wait to see what happens out of this

GindjurraGindjurraabout 9 years ago
Angels and Demons

The main difference between an angel and a succubus, in the fallen angels mythology, is malice -- either one might kill you during sex by accident, the succubus kills people deliberately. Physiologically, they're the same species.

A succubus in love wouldn't be any more dangerous to the one she loves than a vampire would be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hmm...

Couple thoughts on this chapter. First, if they can strip the light from her, by that same logic can't they just do the same with their child, and not have to kill him or make her fall? Especially given the circumstances that it was accidental and they've had nothing but good intentions (yes I know, hell paved with good intentions blah lol). Second, I call total BS on her power in a way, all that power and can't defend herself against one necromancer? A necromancer who mind you, shouldn't have any sway over angels in the first place? The dead and undead, yes, but angels? He shouldn't have had the power to affect her or even see her, and even if so, she should've had more than enough power to defend herself from it. Rather hard to believe heaven would give so much power to these angels and not allow them to defend themselves like that, especially since he was essentially siphoning off her power or something... Just some holes I found in your plot, good story overall though, and looking forward to the addition of Stephanie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous