All Comments on 'Joanne's Fall Pt. 02 - Glory Hole'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

I love this story and where it’s going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this is even better than "Blackmailing the Babysitter. 5 stars story here. I was hoping Clair would be involved but I never thought of receiving the video. Now I can't wait to see Joanne in between her New Personal Assistant's legs. there are a lot more possibilities of what can happen at work now. Like a bottomless CEO all day, Or maybe a real small desk brought into the main office placed in the corner for Joanne to use as Miss Claire uses the big CEO's desk while a new secretary sits outside. butt kissing all around; LOL well you don't need my input you have done great all on your own. thanks for sharing.

Pappasleaze!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellente!

And great story development; many options to pursue on the non-consent/ reluctance story side.

Like will Claire slowly take over Joanne's office position and turn Joanne into a slutty secretary to Claire?

Who is the Mstr and what will he do with Joanne-- body mods; blonde bimbo hair cut & dye job? Lip enhancement; tats and nipple rings?

Please continue--- well done! Thx!

pantylvr2pantylvr2over 1 year ago

love it, can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, a really good start to many adventures for Joanne. I thought it was a bit early to send the video to Claire since it has been only a couple of days. Going to the gloryhole was fantastic but next time could use a few more cocks to suck. Hopefully Claire will not be too big of a problem since the blackmailer may not be able to control her as well as Joanne. Things can spiral out of control pretty quickly if the videos get out and Joanne is forced to sell the company and the blackmailer will not have blackmail material. Go a bit slower with Joanne and test her limits. Keep Claire under control too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this storey is it progressing really well. It will be great to see the scene when Joanne meets Master and how Claire will use her new found power

Cpl4BlkMenWICpl4BlkMenWIover 1 year ago

Love this one! Really hope there are more!

Jlyn1Jlyn1over 1 year ago

Sorry what a bunch of crap.Her exposure would be far better then continuing.Each demand gits her deeper in s**t.

njstumpjumpernjstumpjumperover 1 year ago

Love it, can’t wait for more!

SissyTaraSissyTaraover 1 year ago

I love this series. It is so effing hot🔥💕

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing series! I love the total domination and now Claire is going to get her fun….hopefully! Please keep going and writing. Your stories definitely get me hard and wanting to be fucked!!

pip46pip4610 months ago

Just so hot, what a great story

VanessaStaggVanessaStagg4 months ago
Lovely Blackmail

The gloryhole is just brilliant

joemmmjoemmmabout 2 months ago

Wow, big change this chapter. The glory hole and now her Admin is in the loop.

poor Joanne but she is loving every command from her blackmailer.

joemmm

loverofone@yahoo.com

epezriderepezriderabout 1 month ago

Great twist with Claire receiving the video. Joanne now has a Master and a Mistress. What fun!

PerverPeperPerverPeperabout 1 month ago

Well, Chapter one was very promising. Chapter two got the job done. Five stars.

PP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES