All Comments on 'Jonos & the Whore Queen Ch. 01'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great stuff!

Enjoyed the genre trappings, looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice, keep the stories coming!

Don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!

Your best work yet! I can't wait for the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent

Simply one of the best erotic stories I've ever read. I have never left a comment on a story before, but after reading this one I felt compelled to.

jocker77jocker77over 14 years ago
THE BEST

Ok,seriously this is one of the best if not the best story i read yet.

Using sword&sorcery in incest stories is so rare and i was afraid that this story will be just another fast paced,poorly written short story.

I am glad that is NOT the case,i hope this will become a bigger adventure in which all of your readers can enjoy.

You have a way with words that is for sure.

"Her dark eyes which give her away as a Princess of the far off lands of Elysiis" -Like reading a proper book (Conan lore),information is presented in a way that fuels imagination and after a while i got hooked.

And the sex is hot!

PS.Make sure everyone understands that since she is a sorceress being 50years old means nothing since her magic is keeping her look young (personally i hope that statement will be confirmed)

Looking forward to reading more of your work in this setting,so far you are

doing great but you know that already.Bye

jocker77jocker77over 14 years ago
favorites

Forgot-added you to favorite authors immediately...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very nice

My hats off to you sir.What a start to get the story rolling.

This just might be a start of grand adventure between the years when the oceans drank Atlantis in an age undreamed of!

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

A fantastic work of art of pure eroticism, please continue this story.

You truly are a master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow - one of the best fantasy stories I've read

Amazing story - interesting characters, good story, hot sex. The werewolf bit was really inventive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome story... would love more on the same theme

This story rocks!! More on the same theme please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AWESOME FUCK SESSION

M WAITING FOR THE SECOND PART ..WRERWOLF PART WAS NICE AND ANAL WAS A TREAT ,,,,BUT WOULD HAVE LOVED INITIAL RELUCTTANCE FROM THE MOTHER ...SORT OF A RAPE WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE....

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please write more :)

This story is so much fun,i loved it.Please don't leave this one,it has so much potential.Write more chapters,pleeease.

syd_v63syd_v63about 14 years ago

Forget the other stuff you're writing this is the Master Piece

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
To get you going

Go Ahabscribe we believe in you! Will your way out of writers block and write more of Jonos and his lusty queen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Absolutly the best!!!!!!!!!

I have to agree with syd_v63 forget the other stories, I was hooked on Mother & son until I read this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Absolutely fantastic storytelling. The buildup was excellent and the incest was a bonus. Please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful work!!!

Hi Ahabscribe,

This is excellent, excellent, excellent!!!

Waiting to see more and more pieces of art in this series!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
If you read comments

I know there is a lot of readers waiting for another Jonos story.

Please hurry and give us another dose of sword,sex and fantasy.Please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please Ahabscribe

Another chapter.This story is so good it would be a shame not to continue with those characters.

This one is a rare breed indeed :-)

Ps.something similar got posted with ShyChiWriter-Affliction.But somehow the Conan lore is more appealing to me.Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Go Ahabscribe

Ahabscribe FTW,if you have the will there is a way!Let the adventure continue

vsainat111vsainat111almost 14 years ago
Go on!

Please continue. This is your best so far. If possible, go a little slow in mother's seduction. Slow seduction, followed by rape, followed by submission... that'd make this even more delicious.

den_tigerden_tigeralmost 14 years ago
Chapter 2?

Chapter 2 -- Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Chapter 2?

Where's the continuation of this magnificent story?

I'm sure all your fans would love to read more of Jonos and his Whore Queen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just a thumbs up

This post is just to let you know that you are great.Please continue this wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Conan who?

Good googly moogly! Now that is how Howard would have written it without the damn censors!

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkiover 13 years ago
Oh my!

What a wonderful story.I agree with others,please write mooore.

redrose_nikkiredrose_nikkiover 13 years ago
Good news,yes!

I just read that you will post more chapters of Jonos.Thank you,this story is becoming my favorite,read it twice.

Bye!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well done

just read this and was truly impressed, you have elevated the genre

i supremely hope to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*pant* ONE MOMENT! *pant* ALLLMOOOSTTHERE....YEESSSS!!!!

FUCK! This was damn juicy! Great job...Peeping Tom here....I love your damn universe! Bring on the book! :-P How in the hell am I suppose to type after this! HELL, I'll just submit the damn stars...You're a fucking genius! Thanks for the fantasies! It's your universe and I don't want to leave...hell do I have time to shower before work?

goaly08goaly08over 12 years ago

wow great story, cant wait to read the second part, hopefully more after that one

BlazedadBlazedadalmost 10 years ago
Story of the queen..

The story is awesome. Both parts of it. I wonder if you would do a followup ?

The portrayal of the queen and the sex with werewolf were amazing to say the least.

Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaabout 9 years ago
Chapter 1 is a winner!

Really great story, different for me but I loved it because it is so well written. Getting ready to read Chapter 2 now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
love the beastiality

With it were more common at literotica...

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanismover 5 years ago
A fond favourite...

I have tremendous affection for this story. It's sexy and well written but crucially it was the story that first introduced me to the work of Ahabscribe...the Don of incest stories. Sadly, he no longer writes for Literotica, but his work will be remembered and adored by many of us throughout the ages.

newtype2525newtype25255 months ago

Still my favorite and worthy of more volumes!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 month ago

This is the first folklore type story I have read and find it amazingly enjoyable. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous