Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 03: Third Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,300 Followers

"I think you did us both a favour." Alice replied on my behalf. "Even if you were a bit... underhand!" She laughed.

"I just had to do it..." Carmen continued. "I've never seen a couple so obviously born for the lifestyle... I'm so glad I was right."

We sat at the kitchen table, sipping our coffee and chatting for a while. There was a surreal feeling in the air -- all this normality when we all knew we were there to discuss how Carmen's husband could continue to fuck my wife. Eventually the subject imposed itself upon us.

"So you want to know how to build this into your lives?" Carmen stated. We both looked at each other, grinned and nodded.

"Well every couple is different, but there are a few things most have in common." We sat attentively listening.

"You really have to start by agreeing rules between the two of you. It depends what you both want to get out of it. Obviously you have to take your lover's needs into account too... She said, looking at Alice. "But if it isn't going to break up your marriage then you need to set a few rules and limits that you're both comfortable with."

We were both nodding as she spoke, and watched expectantly, waiting for her to go on. I nipped back into the kitchen, returning with a bottle of white wine and three glasses which I filled generously.

"I suppose a good start is 'No Secrets, No Surprises'. You both tell each other what you want and what you have been doing. No sneaking off on your own..." She looked at Alice with a mock frown.

"And you have to consider whether Alice is going to try other men too, not just Steve. There are a lot of exciting men out there, Alice. Steve is particularly good but you're going to find other men attractive too. The two of you need to talk that through too."

We looked at each other, surprise on my face, interest on my wife's.

"You hadn't thought of that, had you?" Carmen stated, amused. Automatically, we both shook our heads.

"Wow! I forgot how naive you two really are..." She continued. "My guess is that you'll soon want to try someone new. And Steve has other... obligations..." he laughed. "Including me!"

We both laughed, a little awkwardly.

"And while you're thinking about that, you've got to ask whether you have to be together every time, or whether Hotwife Alice can go off on her own and tell you all about it afterwards. No, don't answer now..." She said as I made to speak. "Think carefully about it and talk it through. It makes a big difference."

"I bet!" I said half-jokingly.

"You're keen on that, aren't you?" She grinned at me. "OK, Mr Cuckold..." She took a large sip of her wine, thought for a moment then spoke. "If you're going to stay in the room then are usually a few rules. Each couple is different but basically there can only be one alpha male as far as sex with Alice is concerned. If you're going to be there then you have to accept you're number two." She paused for effect. It worked -- I felt excited. "And behave as number two, too!" She smiled at her own words.

"Some men can't bear to watch. They prefer to hear their wives tell them afterwards, never quite knowing if its' all true or not..." She continued, smiling at me. "I think we already know you're not one of them..." I blushed as she carried on. "Other men like to see it all happening because it reinforces their submissive status. That sounds more like you!" I blushed deeper.

"They do other things to be submissive too." I must have looked puzzled because she began to explain.

"Well, they might help get their wives ready... like helping choosing their clothes, brushing their hair, helping with fake tan, that sort of thing..." A warm feeling went through me as I imagined myself helping Alice get ready for Steve. But Carmen had yet more interesting ideas.

"Others go further" She continued. "They might help undress their wives in front of their lovers or even get them warmed up with a little oral sex and then put them in position for penetration."

I felt myself getting very aroused at this thought and reached across for Alice's hand. She squeezed mine in return. We looked briefly at each other. We were both smiling.

"Some couples..."

And so it went on for over an hour, Alice apparently hanging on Carmen's every word. After a while I left them to talk in private, merely opening a second bottle of wine and leaving it between the two of them as I showered then made us all a light lunch.

When Carmen eventually returned home it was on foot -- she was in no fit state to drive -- and Alice needed an hour's rest in bed to sober up but appeared very happy.

We collected our exhausted, excited kids from my parents that evening and had an early night.

***

The following week passed largely uneventfully. On Monday evening as we were getting ready for bed, I noticed a small paper bag in the bathroom cabinet.

"Did you get to the Doctor today?" I asked as casually as I could.

"Yes. I've got the first three months of pills. I've got to start just before my next period and then I won't be safe for a couple of weeks." Alice replied as she pulled a new, very short cotton nightie over her head and smoothed it over her hips. A thrill passed through me again.

"Did he say anything about... About why you needed them?"

Alice smiled, her eyes sparkling in that new, mischievous way I found so arousing.

"He said he wouldn't ask me why I wanted them but that I must remember that they would only protect me against getting pregnant. He said I needed to take other measures to protect myself -- and you -- from STD's.

I looked at her open-mouthed. "What did he mean?"

"He meant he knew exactly why I needed the pills and that I should use condoms whenever I have sex with someone else."

I had known this full well but felt the need to hear my wife actually say it. There was a pause while images flashed around my head then a thought occurred to me.

"Would you use condoms with Steve?" I asked, hoping for a negative reply. It was bad enough losing the thrill of possible pregnancy without a further disappointment. Her face went soft and dreamy again.

"Not with Steve, no. It's a bit late for that and anyway I could never do anything to spoil the way he makes me feel..." She left the words hanging in the air.

I suddenly remembered that there was still a slight possibility that Steve had impregnated her the previous Friday. It was too early to take a pregnancy test and anyway Alice had said she would wait and let nature take its course. The pain of waiting and not knowing was... exquisite.

"Have you thought about seeing other men yet?" I asked, feeling the familiar excitement building within me.

"I've thought about it but I'm not sure. I suspect, if and when I meet the right man, then I'll know."

She slipped into bed. I climbed in alongside her and turned out the light.

***

After a few days, Alice's bite marks and hickeys had faded and no outward physical sign of what had happened remained but something inside had certainly changed. She was definitely more confident, definitely dressed more sexily, and was definitely noticed more by men when we were out. The clothes in her wardrobe began to change too and I noticed she shaved her legs and trimmed her bikini line more often.

Although I'm almost embarrassed to mention it, there was another little change that in one way kept her infidelity at the front of our minds, and in another made it more relaxed and acceptable to both of us.

We began calling each other new pet names based on those Carmen had christened us.

Alice became 'Hotwife Alice' or 'Hottie' to me; I became 'Cucky-Boy' to her. These were shortened to HA and CB when there was any possibility of the kids or anyone else overhearing, and of course in text messages and the like. It led to many secret smiles and furtive looks between us which seemed to bring us closer together in a strange way -- quite the opposite one would expect from infidelity.

We made love twice during the week too; twice more than was usual for weekdays. Both occasions were good for me -- the images of her orgasms with Steve vivid in my mind as I thrust into her, but there was no escaping the fact that Alice came nowhere near orgasm and made no attempt to fake it.

***

The following Friday, Alice's period began and we knew that for a second time we had been lucky and she was not pregnant. I felt a wave of relief wash over me but within hours this had changed to a strange feeling of disappointment, as if the possibility she was carrying Steve's baby had been exciting me more than I had realised. My head told me clearly that my wife being pregnant by another man would have been a terrible thing to deal with but my loins told a different story.

And so our lives returned to something that looked from the outside as normal, but from the inside we both knew was anything but...!

***

Ten days later, on a Tuesday morning I was at work when my cellphone beeped. I was at a tricky point in a job so it took me a few minutes to look at the message on the screen. When I did see it, I froze in amazement.

'Hi CB. Carmen called. Steve wants to see me again so I suggested we go out for dinner on Friday. Are you ok with that? HA xx'

Oh my God! It had happened! The first, properly arranged evening with the four of us! And so soon! I could feel my chest tighten with excitement as I replied.

'OMG HA! Are you sure it's what you want? CB xx'

Her reply came almost instantly as if she had been waiting by the phone for my response.

'Really sure CB. Wasn't expecting it so soon but can't pick and choose when he has me and I've just got to feel him inside me again. You saw what he can do to me xx'

'OK whatever you want. I love you HA.'

'I love you too CB!'

Then an important thought occurred to me.

'Will you be safe by then HA? xx'

'Probably not safe but we've been lucky so far and I'm not in a position to say no am I? xx'

At this point it truly dawned on me that someone else really did have first call on my wife's body, ahead of me -- possibly ahead of Alice herself.

If he wanted her on Friday, she would give herself to him on Friday and I would help it happen. If she was still at risk of getting pregnant, then she would run that risk and I would help her run it.

Unease and arousal fought within me then my phone beeped one more time.

'Hi CB. Carmen says you can stay in the room if you do as you're told. Does that help you? HA xx'

Arousal won! My fingers trembled on the keys of my phone.

'Where shall I book?'

***

During the next three days I found it difficult to think of anything other than our impending Friday 'date' and it was clear that Alice was equally distracted. I tried to concentrate on my work and on choosing a restaurant although food would of course be far from the focal point of the evening.

Alice spoke to her friends and arranged for the kids to be away on sleepovers to give us an empty house and on Thursday evening we went shopping after work to buy her a special outfit for her date with Steve. I found myself especially keen to make sure she looked her best -- which was stunning -- for the man I now confidently hoped and expected to take her to even higher levels of sexual arousal in front of me.

On Friday we were both full of nerves. I made several mistakes at work and had to apologise to clients several times. Alice found it difficult to concentrate too, as our text message exchanges proved.

'Hi HA. Did you put the champagne in the fridge before you left? I forgot -- my brain's turned to mush. CB x'

'Hi CB. Yes but can't think straight either. Very excited and very nervous. You still OK about it all? X'

'Of course -- I can't wait to see how high he takes you tonight xx'

'That's what scares me. I thought I was dying last time what will it be like now? I'm not used to losing control that much x'

'Just let it happen and enjoy it. I'll be there to look after you if you need me. Just go with the flow and let him take you as far as you can go... x'

'CB you are amazing. I love you x'

Then a few moments later.

'I'm still not really safe you do understand that don't you? X'

I wasn't sure whether to tell her that the possibility of her actually getting pregnant by Steve had been a major part of the excitement for me as I knew it had been for her.

'If it happens it happens. We'll deal with it. CB x'

***

Friday afternoon passed at a snail's pace but eventually it reached five o'clock and I packed up to leave work. The house was empty when I arrived home which puzzled me a little. I went into the kitchen and put several more bottles of wine in the fridge, changed into casual clothes then began to tidy the house.

I had just changed the sheets on both our bed and the guest room bed when I heard a car in the driveway and moments later an excited Alice entered the hallway below.

"Hi CB!" she called cheerfully. "I'm back! They're all settled for their sleepover..."

I quickly descended the stairs to greet her.

"Hi Hottie! How was your afternoon off..?. Wow!" I stopped in my tracks a few stairs up and stared. "Your hair looks amazing! You look amazing!"

And indeed it did. Indeed she did too in her tight jeans, loose shirt and boots. Her long, blonde hair looked positively golden and fell over her shoulders in soft loose waves. I smiled broadly as it struck me just how much sexier she had become since her first encounter with Steve, and how that process had gathered momentum since her second thorough fucking only three weeks ago.

There was no denying it, my wife was hot! She seemed a little unsure.

"Is it ok? I took a couple of hours and went to the beautician. What do you think?"

"It's amazing Darling. It will knock Steve for six! What will you wear?"

Alice didn't answer my last question. Instead she stated. "I had my legs waxed too." She looked a little awkward at this which surprised me. "It's so much smoother than shaving and I did want to be my best." She continued as if trying to persuade me it was money well spent.

I already knew this and kissed her quickly on the lips. "Well it's working on me, big time, Hottie..." To my surprise, she blushed.

"You go and get dressed up while I open a bottle." I told her as I watched her slim, firm bottom mounting the stairs.

After much debate, I had booked a table for four at our favourite Italian restaurant in town, the one with the dining terrace where Steve and Alice had 'accidentally' met and Carmen and I had watched from across the street as her plan to have her husband seduce my wife had started -- the highly successful plan that had changed our lives, resulted in tonight's dinner for four and, we hoped, amazing sex for at least two of us straight afterwards.

As I popped open a bottle of champagne and carefully filled two tall fluted glasses, my mind was filled with excitement and memories of all that had happened in this house barely two weeks ago and before that, the first night in my MPV. Becoming a Cuckold had never been part of my lifeplan, just as being a slut wife hadn't been part of Alice's. But now it had happened, I couldn't remember ever being quite as excited about our sex life since we had first got together.

I carried the glasses over to the sofa where all the action had taken place. The small but undeniable stain on the cushion from Steve's and Alice's combined juices was still there as a continued reminder of what had occurred and what would probably occur again that night.

Oh God! I hoped it would!

I put some music on the CD player, drew the curtains and turned on the low lighting and placed a little perfume in a saucer, making sure the room was fit for romance later in the evening then slowly climbed the stairs to our bedroom just in time to see my wife come out of the bathroom. I placed her glass in front of her mirror.

As she crossed to the dresser, Alice was still holding her towel against her naked front which was unusual. Despite her normal reserve in public and with the kids, when we were together we never worried about being naked around each other so this coyness was noticeable. I pretended not to watch but kept half an eye on her as she gathered her toiletries together. There was quite an armful so she struggled to keep them from falling and as she turned a large bottle fell to the bed. Alice tried to grab it, failed, two more bottles fell and her towel dropped to the floor.

Her hands flew to her groin then, as if realising it was futile, she turned to face me, fully naked. Her eyes met mine, her expression first horrified, then embarrassed, then challenging. It took me a few seconds to realise then I stared at her open mouthed for the second time that evening.

In the formerly familiar crease at the top of my lovely wife's long, slender legs was a newly exposed, totally hairless vulva.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "Alice... Wow!"

"I umm...er..." She began "I had it done when they... um... did my legs... I've always wondered what it would be like and..."

"Golly..." I stammered and mover closer to her, my eyes fixed on her pubic area. Alice must have started to feel awkward because she pressed her thighs together firmly.

"Please don't stare..." She said softly.

"Sorry Darling but... wow!"

"You already said that!" She laughed and I laughed too. "I thought you always wanted me to do it..." She went on. "Aren't you pleased?"

"I'm delighted but... Well, amazed too! I never thought you'd..."

"Haven't I already done a lot of things you never thought I'd do?" She asked, moving closer and closer to me, her body still hot from her bath. "And aren't you hoping I'll do more tonight, Cucky Boy?" She asked, her face merely inches from mine. She kissed me suddenly on the end of my nose.

"You'd better get dressed." I said, smiling broadly. "The table's in less than an hour and we don't want to keep the she-devil waiting!"

After showering and dressing myself, I helped Alice prepare for the evening, bringing first underwear -- after a few changes of mind she eventually chose white stockings, panties, bra and suspender belt - then dresses from the closet for her to select from, then change her mind, then change it back again before finally settling on a tight fitting short red dress that looked simply stunning as I laid it on the bed.

I watched while she carefully applied her makeup -- slightly heavier than usual? A little more tarty perhaps? Then she carefully brushed her beautiful blonde hair which fell over her soft, smooth shoulders and down her slim, elegant back.

We were barely five minutes late at the restaurant. I parked the car in the car park, we crossed the terrace and entered the main building, joining Steve and Carmen who were already at our table. Steve as usual looked film-star handsome in a powerful, rugged way in black trousers and shirt. Carmen looked the minx she was, also in black but with bright purple tights and matching necklace and scarf. I was also dressed darkly so Alice in her dazzling red dress positively shone in comparison. This seemed to make her uneasy at first but when both Steve and I told her how amazing she looked (and Carmen shot her a green-eyed glance) she seemed to relaxl and we all began to chat.

Looking back, I can't quite believe that we all behaved so normally for the entire meal, as if none of us had remembered what the plan for the evening actually was. I had shaken hands with Steve and kissed Carmen on the cheek and Alice had kissed both of them as she would have done a year ago before 'all this' happened.

The air of unreality lasted the whole evening. The food was, as usual superb, as was the wine with both Alice and Carmen getting slightly tipsy. There was more than the usual flirting between Steve and Alice, their fingers touching over the table slightly more than usual and I'm sure he was fondling her surreptitiously under it, but discreetly. The conversation was mostly normal too, talking about our kids, holidays, jobs and local issues so much that it wasn't until we had finished our coffees, had paid the bill and were leaving the restaurant that Carmen whispered.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,300 Followers