Journey into Cuckoldry Ch. 03: Third Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,280 Followers

He paused, her labia stretched around his dark, swollen head and I heard my wife's voice almost whimpering.

"Please... don't tease me... Steve.... please..."

"Please what, Ali?" He asked her in a low but commanding voice.

"Please.. do it, Steve... do it..."

"Do what, Ali?" He hissed.

My wife paused slightly then in a choked voice growled back.

"Fuck me, Steve. Fuck me PLEASE!!!"

"That's my girl, Ali!" He said then turned towards his wife Carmen.

"Fuck her, Steve!" Carmen she immediately called.

Then he turned to me. I suddenly realised I didn't want to be asked the question -- I wanted him to take her whether or not I gave my consent. I wanted him to dominate me the way he was dominating her.

"Please Steve..." I heard Alice's voice pleading and knew what i had to do.

"Fuck her, Steve!" I half shouted.

The room was filled with Alice's squeal as Steve drove himself roughly into her vagina from behind, her voice was loud, surprised, in pain, in pleasure but totally arousing. Steve's body collided with her smooth firm buttocks and drove her head along the sofa cushion as his cock was rammed its full length into her. He paused, buried deep within her body then placed his hands on her slim waist and pulled back.

"How was that, Ali!" He whispered. "The only response was a small whimper.

And then he began to fuck her properly, mounting her from behind like a dog, the room full of wet slapping noises as his upper thighs collided repeatedly with her buttocks. She moaned, panted, squealed some more as he thrust in and out of her increasingly helpless body.

On my knees close by, I began unconsciously to masturbate, my wife's panties wrapped around my extra-hard erection. Beside me, also on her knees, Carmen was fingering herself wildly too, her body bucking against her own hand, soft wet noises reaching my ears.

Then Steve reached forwards, his cock still buried deep in Alice's vagina, and pulled her arms back towards him, swivelling her around and lowering her until she was lying full length on the rug, still impaled on his shaft. He lowered his body onto hers, parted her unresisting legs and began to thrust into her vagina from a new, low angle. Alice immediately began to pant and choke with increasing arousal

"It's an amazing position..." Carmen hissed, her fingers still working between her spread thighs. "He's right on her g-spot. She'll cum for certain now!"

And right on cue, Alice began to make the now familiar sounds of a building climax. The position was clearly awkward for Steve because he began to grunt and his thrusts were erratic but the effect on Alice was fast and thorough. Within a minute unfamiliar short, high pitched yelps were coming from her mouth and her head was thrashing first left, then right as he pounded her buttocks mercilessly, pressing her hips hard into the rug's rough surface.

"Oooooh! Oooooh!"

A minute later her voice turned into a strange, almost sing-song moan as his thrusting quickened and the first mild wave of orgasm washed over her, making her body shake beneath his.

My hand on my cock was working overtime but I stayed just the right side of ejaculation as I watched, heard and smelled my wife having an orgasm at this amazing man's hands. Beside me, Carmen was just reaching her own first climax in time with Alice's. I could smell her climactic juices too, strong and musky, quite unlike my wife's and my head span further.

"Oh God! Oh God!" Alice's voice, drunk and distorted from the increasing power of her orgasm filled the room.

"Cum for me, Ali!" Steve whispered in her ear, bending low over her back as he his body hammered into hers.

"Yes...yes...yes... Ooooooh Godddddddd!"

Alice's body was racked by a massive wave of pleasure, her head rising backwards, her arms and shoulders tight in spasm. I had never seen her so out of control before, but still Steve had more to offer.

"Shall I cum in you now, Ali!" I heard him ask hoarsely, but Alice was beyond coherent reply. "I think it's time, don't you?"

My eyes half bulged from my head as Steve dexterously manoeuvred her into a position I had only seen in porn films. His thrusts slowed and stopped and he knelt up between my wife's spread legs, pulling his cock from her vagina as he moved. It stood nobly erect still, wet and now an angry dark red in colour. Then he somehow flipped her limp body over onto her back, took one of her legs in each hand and lifted them roughly towards her face so that her buttocks and vulva were totally and utterly exposed.

"Help me!" He hissed at me.

"Go on, quickly!" Carmen urged and I shuffled forward, instinctively knowing what to do. Kneeling next to Steve, I took my wife's left leg in my hands and held it while he positioned his cock at her entrance. My face was no more than twelve inches away from her obscenely exposed vulva as his head parted her lips once again and prepared to penetrate her.

His erection in place, Steve placed his free hand back on Alice's leg, I released my grip and without ceremony he thrust himself violently into her.

She screamed. Loud. He pulled back and thrust again. She screamed again, her arms thrashing about. I grabbed her hand and she gripped mine as tightly as she had done when giving birth to our first child, partly in pain, partly in fear but now mostly uncontrollable pleasure.

And then Steve began to fuck her again, pressing her knees high up into her shoulders and face, her buttocks and vulva totally exposed and vulnerable as his body slammed into hers. Alice came again and again, her fingernails digging into my skin as her arousal reached new heights. With my free hand I tried to masturbate in time with Steve's thrusts but kept having to keep my balance as my wife's body thrashed about in orgasm.

"Pleeaaseee.." I finally heard her beg. "Enough.... please.... too much..."

"Ok Ali..." Steve replied. "It's time for me to cum too..."

He began to quicken his pace, his thrusts becoming shorter and sharper. Alice began to whimper and climax again, but this time it seemed almost more painful than pleasurable.

"Please... hurry... so tired...." She slurred her words badly now.

In response Steve began to thrust wildly in rapid short rabbit-thrusts, his hips almost a blur.

"mmmmmMMMMMMM" His moan grew louder and louder.

"ooooooOOOOOOHHHHH Ali I'm cummmmingggg!" He croaked.

And then, barely two feet from my watching eyes, he began to ejaculate inside my wife's spent body, his short erratic thrusts accompanied by low moans and grunts from his own mouth and desperate gasps from Alice as his semen finally began to spurt into her.

Her hand gripped mine more tightly than ever as her body, legs rocked right back by his weight, knees in her face, began helplessly to receive his seed as I heard the unmistakeable sounds of Carmen bringing herself to another climax close by.

Then there was silence, broken only by the sound of heavy breathing from at least three of the room's occupants as we slowly recovered our senses.

Panting deeply, beads of sweat of his back, Steve gently pulled his softening cock from Alice's loose, messy vagina and released her legs which she immediately lowered to the floor, her thighs grotesquely spread wide, her vagina gaping open, dark and damp.

Steve turned to me and smiled.

"I think she needs you now..."

He shuffled back down the rug until he reached his wife Carmen, kissed her, stood up and looked down on his conquest. On my knees, I looked up at the handsome face and masculine body my wife so craved. His thick cock hung limply between his legs, swollen, red and angry and still rather intimidating, level with my face though too far away to reach.

I turned to my wife. Alice's head was lolling back on the rug, her eyes were closed, her blonde hair fanned out like a halo, her arms lifeless on the floor, palms upwards. Her thighs were spread wide open but her heels were close together, knees bent, in almost a frog-like position. Her newly-shaven vulva glistened with her juices and Steve's copious semen.

It was a scene of devastation -- certainly one of Total Conquest. My wife's body had been completely and utterly taken by this man, right in front of me. His rich semen was even now swimming within her probably unprotected vagina and womb. The evidence was before my amazed eyes. I shuffled forwards. Alice half opened her eyes and smiled at me, then closed them again.

I moved closer still, seeing the darkening patches on her breasts where Steve's mouth had bitten and sucked them, her nipples large, dark and still firm. I unfastened her tangled bra and slid it off, then bent over and kissed her left nipple gently, then its right companion, then in the crease between her firm globes. She tasted of salt.

I wriggled her out of the bunched knot that her red dress had become then planted a long line of tiny kisses down from her breasts towards her belly button, toying with its salty contents with the tip of my tongue and feeling the heat from her spent body against my chest. I moved downwards towards her newly-bared vulva, feeling the strange smoothness where I was used to toying with her sparse pubic hair.

Small streaks of stickiness criss-crossed her lower belly and spread down into her groin, growing in size and dampness as they got closer to her red, puffy slit. Tentatively, I put out my tongue and reached for the uppermost dampness on her soft, pale skin.

As my tongue touched the first small sticky patch, Alice gasped. I looked up into her dreamy face.

"It tickles..." she giggled. I breathed hot air deliberately onto her soft, smooth skin and felt her shudder again. Then I licked the stickiness away with one long stroke of my tongue. Alice gasped again and I felt a small wave of warm, sex-infused aroma fill my head. Before it could subside, I found a second patch and licked that, the smell and taste of their sex filling my mouth. I found another, then another before finally taking the plunge and pressing my open mouth hard against my wife's swollen sticky, semen-encrusted vulva and plunged my tongue into her loose vagina.

It was as if I had taken a mind-altering drug, or was drunk for the first time. What felt like a tidal wave, but could only have been a teaspoon of the heady blend of Steve's semen and Alice's secretions filled my mouth. The powerful aroma filled my nostrils, working its way into my chest and of course, my fuddled mind. My head, surrounded by her smooth, tanned thighs rising on either side and her wet, sticky vulva pressed hard against my face, reeling with sexual overload.

Without thinking, I slipped one hand under each soft smooth buttock and raised her flowing cup to my lips as I drove my tongue as deep as it would go into her body. Above me, Alice flinched but I was beyond stopping now. I pressed my nose hard against her clitoris, parting the upper part of her slit with its tip and feeling the stickiness spreading across my face. I lapped firmly, first along her left labia, then her right, as if seeking out every last drop of the precious fluids. I felt something dripping down my chin as Alice's thighs closed on my head, as if trying to control my access but I just kept on licking at her puffy lips, plunging into her vagina and tickling her clitoris with the tip of my tongue until to my astonishment and utter delight she climaxed all around me for one final time and my eager mouth was rewarded with a brand new wave of her juices, fresh from her vulva and powerfully scented. I heard her cry softly.

"No more... please... enough..."

And her thighs simply fell away from my head and her body fell back on the rug, limp and utterly spent.

I sat back on my heels and looked at the woman I loved, now merely a ragdoll draped over the rug on the floor, her arms and legs splayed helplessly apart. I moved between her open thighs, erection in hand, ready to add my semen to the extraordinary mix within her but some reason, paused. After all they had just done and we had just done, forcing my body into hers suddenly seemed unnecessary. My cock stood firm, rigid, erect and ready to do its duty but this time I didn't feel the need to claim her as mine after all.

Was this the ultimate act of submission? Knowing that my wife's sweet body was full of another man's seed, unprotected, unsafe and with pregnancy a real possibility? And yet not feeling driven to try and force my own seed ahead of his? Willing to sit back and let nature take its course?

I felt a strange feeling of serenity pass over me and for a very brief time actually wanted to see Alice's belly swell for a third time in her life, but this time with Steve's baby growing within her, utterly and demonstrably his.

I was brought out of my reverie by a series of loud, fast banging noises from the bedroom above, accompanied by short, sharp squeals of ecstasy from Carmen as, no doubt, Steve was making at least as good a job of fucking her as her had just done to my wife. I shook my head to clear my mind of the absurd picture it had just presented and knelt alongside Alice. Her eyes were closed.

"How are you...?" I whispered.

"Mmmm?" She replied, her voice still sounding drunk.

"Shall I take you to bed...?" I asked softly. She opened her eyes, smiled and nodded.

Feeling very grateful for the time I had spent in the gym, I slipped my arms under her limp body and, lifting her gently, carried her upstairs to our bedroom.

"We'll clean you up in the morning." I whispered, pulling the duvet over her unresponsive frame as she rolled onto her left side and fell soundly asleep as I looked adoringly at her exhausted, well used body.

The banging noises and gasps of ecstasy coming from the guest room reached a loud climax as I knelt alongside the bed and dealt swiftly with my remaining erection alongside my sleeping wife in the silence that followed. It was a surprisingly intense experience with my head full of images -- first of her womb alive with Steve's sperm then of a pregnant Alice walking down the streets, meeting our families and friends with her belly swollen with his child.

When my spermless semen had left my body in a wave of my own pleasure, I cleaned myself up, pulled my bathrobe around me and went out onto the landing where Steve and Carmen were adjusting their clothes.

"Would you like a shower?" I asked. You're welcome to stay the night..."

Steve smiled and thanked me but politely declined.

"I think someone else needs to get to her own bed too!" He laughed, nodding at Carmen whose face and chest were flushed bright pink and whose eyes were clearly having difficulty focussing as she held his hand tightly, leaning slightly against his strong frame. "There's something about the two of you that really gets to her..."

I smiled and led them to the front door. I kissed Carmen on the cheek.

"Thank you for... well, for everything, I suppose!" I said, meaning every word. "You've changed our lives."

She kissed me on the lips then Steve and I shook hands with only a small amount of awkwardness. What do you say to the man who has just given your wife the orgasm of her life and might just have knocked her up?

"Thanks for..." Was all I could come out with. It was enough.

"It was a pleasure" Was his brief reply, smiling broadly.

"Goodnight!" I said. "See you soon?"

Steve smiled conspiratorially. "I hope so. You've got a very special girl there!"

"I know." I agreed. "And so do you!" He smiled at Carmen who looked nearly as well-fucked and fuddled as my own wife then smiling, led her out into the night.

The front door closed on an extraordinary evening. As I tidied up in the kitchen and dining room, I felt the stickiness on my face drying, my nose and mouth still very much full of the flavour and aroma of passionate sex.

Before climbing into bed I reluctantly washed my face in the bathroom then joined Alice under the duvet and fell quickly and happily asleep, wondering what the morning would bring.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,280 Followers