All Comments on 'Joy Fuck Club'

by bigbeautifulbreast

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
claymore29claymore29over 17 years ago
Lighten UP!

Mabey it was the 1st time she fucked or sucked or 1st time in a bar. Just enjoy the story and let it make you horny!

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
Either way..

you previous comment makers...it was a pretty good story..make allowances, this was the poor childs first story on 'Lit' and she did okay. Just look at the sweet innocence in 'big-b-b's' bio-picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT DAMN!!!!

Nice story, hot and horny. And str8 to the point. When I looked at yo pic tho, I couldnt believe such a sweet, innocent hottie like you would get down like that tho.

Damn, dont lemme catch ya! I'll fuck around an wet ya (I'm only quoting Ice Cube) Wish it had been me man, instead of damn ass Dane or whatever.

Looking forward to the next hot blast. Keep em cummin!

Dont listen to that jerk from New Zealand. Shows what can happen from eating too many damn Kiwis and fucking sheep on a rainy little island.

The Avenger

plussevenplussevenover 17 years ago
Another Keeper!!

I read your later work first, and that lead me to this. Nice theme.

malloystermalloysterabout 11 years ago
Good story, but too many typos!

I had to struggle a bit to keep reading past all the typos, but I was rewarded for hanging in. I especially like hearing about women who go out dancing in short skirts and no panties. If this is a true story, I'd like to hear more of your adventures. But please, fix the typos so more people can enjoy it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous