All Comments on 'Judy's November Ch. 02'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Leo's character

I am concerned about the evolution of your Leo character. When the story started he was a horny teenager whose fantasy woman had dropped into his lap. Added to that she was turned on when having sex with him. It was the age difference between Judy and Leo as well as his comparative inexperience that made the story hot. In this latest installment Leo comes across as a cliché BDSM Dom, abusive and knowledgeable. I find it hard to believe that the Leo of chapter one who cuddled Judy after sex would put her on display to other men. It may be too late but I would like to see the remainder of the story focus solely on their personal relationship.

stephsterstephsteralmost 11 years ago
yes and no

i understand the previous comment, but that route would be destined to end quickly. how much can you write about a teen boy and his older female neighbor if you don't venture into bdsm and humiliation or something of that nature. i loveddd this chapter and hope it continues. yes, there are other likes this: Summer's Training, Owned Teacher, but they are among the best of this genre and there is always room for creativity. For example, neither of those handled the missing husband very well, if at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Response

I think part of my concern relates to the extent of Leo's sexual experience. In the first installment he had never even had oral sex before while in the last chapter he seems fully knowledgable about BSDM. He is supposed to be only 18. I may be overly romantic but I think you could have an interesting and arousing story without Leo humiliating her in public. It would be fun,for example, to see how they deal with a passionate relationship after hubby comes home. I would love to see how Judy handles that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The direction is concerning.

We live in an age where a mom can be arrested in a parking lot for yelling at her child, where public nudity is frowned upon...so how can we expect that the cops weren't called about a woman being led on a leash flashing her girlie bits while wearing a butt plug/tail.

That plus, he's gone from being a complete novice to a dominating master in a night? It really detracts from the story with inconsistencies like that. But I did enjoy the first one. If the rest are like this then I won't be reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Previous Comment

I think the last reviewer had it right, The first installment was incredibly sexy, the second only slightly less so. The third seems inconsistent. Leo's dialogue doen't even sound like an 18 year old. To me an original idea has been transformed into a commonplace BSDM story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Not a chance

If when I was 18, admittedly many years ago, the older woman of my dreams had come into my arms, the chance that I would let another man touch her is infinitesimal. Come on Leo. You have sex with her, you don't humiliate her in public unless you are a worthless piece of crap.

verbicideverbicidealmost 11 years ago
Direction et al.

The only answer to the critics who don't like this as a D/s story would be to move into the Mature category. Of course that would mean the risky sex would be consensual escapades instead of semi-coerced. Given the propensity of readers like stephster to even consider this as a possibility, and the lack of talent of many of the writers to craft a good story that isn't all about physical/emotional dominance and cookie cutter humiliation, bondage and discipline scenes, I'd say just go ahead and make Leo the master dom. I gave the story three stars because it really isn't poorly written, even if it is relatively banal and predictable.

jpalsgrjpalsgralmost 11 years ago
Don't let this end

There is so much more Leo can do to this sub, don't let this story end now. Keep working her mind and body. Force her to perform more and growing acts of mental and sexual debasement. Want to read all the fun with "foxy."

boaman007boaman007almost 11 years ago
Great!

Awesome series! Can't wait for the next installment. I agree there is so much more Leo can do with her and to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Keep it going like a series

Keep Judy and Leo as the neighbors' secret sex sessions every time they need.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

3.5* stars as Leo has not properly developed into the D she desperately needs. He seems to be struggling to find his true rhythm but Judy has discovered that she is a genuine sub. I hope Leo does grow into a D worthy of this completely submissive slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES