All Comments on 'JuLee's Asian Tale Ch. 01'

by JuLee

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
EZPeterEZPeteralmost 19 years ago
Great story

A very erotic story, well told.

macrolovermacroloveralmost 19 years ago
hot Asian writer

The only thing hotter than JuLee's story is her description of herself.

MacDukeMacDukealmost 19 years ago
Exquisite

Incredibly hot, even for those who are not Asian woman enthusiasts. Ju lee can play with my racquet balls anyday.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Hot! Hot!

Your story is straight forward and very, very sexy. None of that romantic dribble, just lusty writing! Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Utterly fantastic

JuLee, You have given me a whole new outlook on Asian women. Your most intimate,sexy,honest description of yourself and your partner (Jeff) I assume caused many readers to wish they had been as lucky as he was to have been with you if only once. You are an outstanding example for all women young and old that sex can be fun. Hopefully you have more tales.

Cat_photobuffCat_photobuffover 18 years ago
We're alike!

Hi JuLee, great story! We are so much alike! Imagine if you and I got together for a night on the town, the guys would be following us everywhere. Keep up the good work.

Love ya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Really well told true story

Such erotica!! and true stories to boot. Any woman as sensual and erotic as you are deserve good comments. I can only imagine your body and the thrill you gave your male and female lovers with your pussy and mouth. Your are a true woman not afraid to make your feelings known.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Found her!!!!!!!

I finally found her story on Lit. A friend told me about JuLee's stories and I am amazed that a woman exists that will openly admit that she loves sex and a little exhibitionism also. Her stories are an absolute turn on and her description of Jeff eating her pussy in a public parking lot is unbelievable. You are a role model for all those stuck up women who only want sex in a dark bedroom with the door locked. You are the best!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing story

Julee your stories are TRULY unbelievable but I assume true. That someone like you even exists is amazing. Having spent many years in the Asian lands Korea,Japan etc you must be one in a million. I have shared your stories with my lovely wife who is currently going through menopause and it completely turned her around and we now spend many sleepless nights fucking. Thank you

Gus AsparGus Asparover 17 years ago
wow

Very cock-hardening, delicious story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
solid sex

After reading the other comments mine are quite tame. A sexsational story written with taste and dignity. I have to say you are one FABULOUS FUCK and probably somewhat of a Nymph which only adds to your desirability. I just hope you continue with your adventures and I can only dream about getting into your pants, "Oh! thats right you dont wear any!" Thank God for women like you you've got class and Ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Right on and In

Jeffs comment "Do you know how badly I want to fuck you?" I think spoke for thousands of Lit readers both male and female. If there is a heaven it has to be between your legs and my cock and tongue would love to find out. Hopefully you have more to share than the few stories you have written and you have been the subject of many Lit chat sessions. A chat member had us go to a story on Lit titled "An extraordinary Woman" by MacDuke and there you were again as co-author and participant. All I can say is FUCK ON Julee FUCK ON.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Unique, Indeed

As a Military officer serving in Korea I can attest to the fact that Julee is NOT the average Asian/Korean woman. The average Korean woman is 5'1", bowlegged, with no ass or tits almost no pussy hair and smells of Kimchee.

Hopefully Julee has given us a true description of herself and if so I would love to Fuck her as Jeff did but more than once. I found another story about her on Literotica written by macduke and called "An extraordinay woman" which gives an even better description of her. All I can say is, is there anymore Julees out there?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A fan forever

Hi Julee, you have a lifetime fan here. Too bad you dont make movies you could be a star. My one question is, are they true? I hope so because if they are you are one in a million. After reading the other comments you really have a following both men and women. Do you have more? or are you just waiting for the right guy or gal? Shameless fucking is nothing to be ashamed of and I would gladly eat your pussy in Macy's window at noon. GOD you must be wonderful FUCK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hello

Hello, Needless to say you have quite a following here in Aussieland. Your stories have a certain tasteful class to them which I find very erotic. My dear wife and I have read them over and over and each time they excite us so and have led to some very noisy sex between us.

My wife has even given me a blowjob while we were driving in our car. For the first time ever she expressed a desire to experiment with another woman which I encouraged her to do. This ultimately evolved into a threesome which we all enjoy. We read the other comments on your stories which lead us to another author on lit (MacDuke) who had written about you and his description of you and his fucking you is wnnderful and you must be a fantastic woman. Jared and Syl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Extremely Fuckable

JuLee, my wife who is Bi and I (straight) have read your stories and am amazed at your life and your ability to have sex partners and work, raise kids in addition to a happy family life. We are both sitting here writing you and engaging in quite a bit of sexual play and dreaming of how nice it would be to have you here with us. I am 32, my wife is 28 and we are told we are told we are a very handsome couple. Based on your description of yourself you too are gorgeous. Colleen says she would love to lick yor pussy and ass but she would go after me. Please keep lit up to date on your adventures. Jeff and Colleen

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
whatta woman

Julee a friend led me to your stories and I have read all of them, With my girlfriend on a family vacation I sit here with the biggest hardon I have ever had reading your story.

I assume from your story and bio you are a little older than me as I am 24. Now I only dream of how it would be like to lick and kiss your entire body stopping to lick the cum from your hot tight pussy and suck your clit till you scream. I can imagine what it would be like to slide my cock along your thighs and into it your wet hot cunt and then as Jeff did suck our cum from you. I want to FUCK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sexsational

Author, you have written what I consider to be a very good true account of your experiences. I took note of your detailed description of body parts especially Jeff's cock which you described as "hard, slippery and beautiful" and of it's anticipated arrival into your pussy and your worry that is was so big it may not fit into your tight pussy.

In describing your pussy as two glistening lips framed by silky black hair you found the heights of eroticism.I can only imagine the amount of cum on bedsheets from the wet dreams men had of you at night.Also, the number of men who were fucking their female companions while thinking of you. Your body must possess an aroma that says FUCK ME.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fine fucking

God damn girl, I would sure like to put som hard cock in your pussy. You sound like you want to be fucked hourly and I would like to be the guy to do it. I have read all your stories and another written by macduke about you. As I said you must be some fine fucking in your mouth, ass or pussy

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You have it all+

Hi JULee, before reading your stories I never had an interest in Asian women. But, having read them and a story by MacDuke about you I now am very interested in Asian (especially Korean) women.

I am happy to report that I now have a Korean girlfriend and what Macduke says is 100% true. Korean women love to fuck and don't really care where or when.

My girlfriend (Yong Hee) is 42 and can easily pass for late twenties, divorced her Korean husband because he would rather play cards and drink with his friends than than stay home and fuck her she also tells me that Korean guys don't like to eat pussy.

What a waste! Korean pussy is the very best to fuck or eat.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
A very hot tale!

The fact that it really happened made it especially hot. Loved it!

TrueNorth1969TrueNorth1969over 15 years ago
Enticingly personal story

Wow! What a explicitly tasty piece of work. The fact that it's such a personal story make the whole illicitness of the affair all the more intriguing.

This a great short story. Even with its brevity, it's well developed and well-written and yes I will be reading the next couple of chapters immediately.

Continue your craft, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved It

Great stories. I loved all three in this series. That is one of my favorite fantasies, and to hear someone recount a true tale of fulfilling it....well its hard to beat. Ok, well maybe I was beating it while it was hard....I think you get the picture. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Damn fine!

Hi Julee, read your story and also the one about you by macduke. You must truly be a magniicent woman and your beauty/body beyond belief. I can only imagine the feeling of sliding my 9 inches of hard cock between the hot,wet lips of your pussy as I suck your brown beautiful nipples. Fucking you and shooting my hot cum into you must be heaven on earth. My GF was so turned on by those stories we fucked all night and talked about you and Macduke.

T am one 30+ year old who would love to suck your pussy and fuck you as my GF watched. Ken

JoyceMarieLJoyceMarieLabout 12 years ago
Simmering Desire Ignites in a Tale of Unrestrained Passion!

JuLee clearly and quickly communicates her desire for sex, using her magnificent body and an uncanny acumen for displaying her sexuality. This fast moving account incorporates eroticism and intense lust in every paragraph. Her soft gentle outward demeanor, belies her vociferous sexual appetite and unique ability to use her naked body to assume total control of her lover.

JuLee is a gorgeous talented woman with an unquenchable sex drive. Her coherent writing style graphically portrays the passion that ignites the moment her lover tastes this exotic lady. The visual picture she presents cannot help, but generate intense sexual desire in any reader.

AmandaJaneAmandaJaneover 11 years ago
Lovely

Left me wanting more. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Hi_LiteroticaHi_Literoticaalmost 11 years ago
Very hot story

Very well written. A great combination of plot and action that got me very hot. Looking forward to more tales to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!...

Amazingly awesome! Simple yet great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wish you some day shared with bbc and your cuckolding husband make a movie.Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hopping you some day shared your body with BBC in the hot sex scenes and your cuckold make a movie for your followers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous