All Comments on 'Julie and the Guys'

by ReedRichards

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
You're right

Some people won't like it. I just don't see the point. Just another cheating story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
6 months later...

she starts feeling sick all the time.

then she gets to tell her bf that she's HIV positive and that he needs to get tested.

You can figure the rest out for yourself.

kimi1990kimi1990over 5 years ago
Sorry, Mr. Fantastic

You tried for provocative and ended up with ew. All the very most shudder inducing elements of both gay and hetero sex. Just... ew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And then the call came in

George called to thank her for the wonderful time they just had and to remind her to come back any time and be sure to leave Derek at home so they could do it again. when she came down from her shower Derek was gone never to be seen again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ok

In the RR universe it is fine for the wife to cheat. Hell, the husband has his 5" dick cut down to 2 inches during the wedding. Even then he isn't able to last one full in out before cumming, if you call 3 drops cumming. So yeah, why is she hiding anything?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years agoAuthor
anon: six months later

I purposely stressed that George and Jeremy were a long term couple, and had been friends with Derek and Julie for a long time. This was to take AIDS out of the equation. The guys were less likely to have HIV as a couple, and if they did have it and were on meds for it, Julie would have known.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years agoAuthor
Anon: OK

I indicated that Jeremy was between six and seven inches, pretty much average, and that Julie noted that his equipment looked pretty much like her husband’s. I made no statements indicating that Derek was bad in bed; you’ve Inferred something I never implied.

I also included Julie’s ‘reason’ for cheating: she was watching something she found fascinating, and got turned on. No Martian Slut Ray was used in this vignette.

This was just a quick flash story, but I did consider several LW story concerns in it, including how Julie would keep this secret from Derek. Does it remain a secret? Does she ever hook up with the guys again? I don’t know, never considered that part, and have no intention to write a follow up.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
Hey Capt...

You had me going there till I realized this was your Halloween submission... what it wasn't?

You wrote, 'The image of masculinity meant a lot to Derek! Unfortunately, it also meant, at least for him, a possessiveness that manifested itself in jealousy, unreasonable jealousy.' What's wrong with that, are short guys (I'm assuming that was your point) allowed to be masculine?

She has no self esteem her self as you wrote 'Oh, I wasn't a virgin or anything, but into my junior year in college, I'd only gotten laid three times, by three different guys.

I lost my virginity the evening of my senior prom, to Matt Black, the nerdy guy who'd asked me to the dance because he really had no other options.

I'd given my cherry to Matt in a fumbling two-minute copulation in the back seat of his 1967 Chevy Nova SS.

You wrote how proud Derek was because she moved in with him, but couldn't he have been just as proud because he loved her (something that you made her sound like she didn't him)? Can it be a bad thing when a husband cares enough to want to keep something all to him self?

Reed, I understand you prefer an open lifestyle (more power to you) but please don't stereo type shorter people as being the over bearing jealous type.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Okay, I was warned -

So I'm not going to give this the lambasting it deserves, but those guys weren't gay, they were bi! This wasn't the first time they had DP'd a woman?! Jeremy ate pussy?!

Of course, the bottom line, her cheating and giving up her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Don't believe it

Wife having anal sex with known gay men without protection puts herself and her unwitting husband at extreme risk. Of course, the two gay guys, even though a couple, could have HIV without anyone knowing about it even their friends if it hadn't turned into full blown AIDS yet. Extremely stupid and risky behavior.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Kudos for being explicit in targeting closeted gay guys with your cuck stories.

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Comments

I think this needs a second chapter to be an actual LW story.

As is, you basically have two disjointed parts:

* A short Non-Erotic story in which a plain girl dates and eventually marries an insecure guy

* A short Group Sex story in which a girl hanging out with her two best gay friends finds out they're actually bi, gets DPed, and has the best sex of her life

To me, the LW story is what happens next. As is, the only relevance her being married had to the Group Sex scene was the occasional "Here's something I don't want to deal with right now so I won't" mental aside, with no impact.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So this was obviously written to troll the LW crowd

Why go there? You admit that this has gay male aspects to it. Why not post it there? Unless you want to flame the trolls. Which you did. Regardless of how long their relationship has lasted there's no guarantee one or both of them aren't playing around on the side or already have aids. Why would she take that serious a risk? That made no sense. She must not value her friendship with the men or her marriage. Unless her husband is deaf, dumb and blind he's going to figure out she cheated. One look at her bruised, reddened asshole gives the game away. Guilt is going to weigh heavily on her mind. Cheaters always get caught. One other thing. Gay men in long term relationships take those relationships seriously and sure as hell don't bring a woman into the midst of it. You managed to make everyone look bad in this story. The gay men. The wife. And the clueless husband. Pick your cliche. This was poorly thought out drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story, silly comments

The story was erotic; juicy, and naughty. The comments, by contrast, are more than usually dumb: they deal with labelling issues, or sexually transmitted diseases. We are here for pornography, not realistic fiction. Whether a fictional character is gay or bi or straight is just a convenient label for guiding the reader in selecting porn. If you find yourself offended because you are straight and getting turned on, or offended, by the description of homosexual acts, maybe you should consider the hypocrisy of your position. (In fact, Literotica does not even provide a bisexual label, which it could use.)

But the real problem is that readers often think that people are somehow sexually fixed into one category or another, rather than opportunistic and exploratory. Porn is porn, and it is no big deal if someone seems to mislabel a story. Just go to another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Masterful troll job, complerty unbelievable, but masterful.

27thNC27thNCover 5 years ago
That was....different

I knew a gay guy who was in a 10 year relationship with another man and one day he confessed to me that he wanted to try sex with a woman. He did. It really did nothing for him, so that was the end of it. This story reminded me of him a little. It also reminded me that sex doesn’t have to be limited to one aspect. Sex has many facets and can stretch the boundaries of different categories here on Lit. If every time you have sex it’s the same old thing every time, I feel sorry for you. I also feel sorry for you if you can’t accept that others enjoy sex in completely different ways than you do. Some of them would think what you do with your significant other is wrong in their eyes.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Disgusting, cheating, remorseless whore and her gay fuck biddies.

Story made no sense. Sex was ok. I have more respect for herpes than your protagonist or her fuck buddies.

Nice that she had unprotected sex as well.

Brain dead, remorseless cheating whore..... I guess that is all to the story?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
P.S.

Some fucking friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Since the commenter made the statement,

he was implying something, not inferring it. He felt RR implied it in his story. I am implying RR was wrong when he implied that anyone inferred anything about this pile of dogshit.

AMerryman

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
Deep down, he knew who she was...

So yeah, this is in the wrong category - this obviously would have made way more sense to put it in Group Sex, let alone Gay Male, but, since the author actually bothered to add a - sorta - married woman into the mix... whatever. Moving one...

The most interesting aspect of this tale, IMO, was Derek's jealousy. It was very significant, in a way, given how Julie ended up acting here. You know, how a woman can tell when another woman like a men, or when a guy will be trouble? Well most men have their own version of this kind of relationship sixth sense: we can spot a slut a mile away. This is why I always laugh, reading JPB or MM stories, why asking myself: "how the fuck did they did see that coming!?" 'Cause, honestly, if guys have the fortitude to restrain the constant need for use their dick, for a second, and take the time to take a hard look at the woman they're attracted to, in a lot of case, they'll tell themselves "Oh boy - this girl is a cold-hearted skank who will break my heart the first chance she gets... 'better stay away from that shit!" Problem is, the need to fuck and, in some extreme cases, the rose-colored glasses that are put on them the first time they meant the skank in question will distorted their view of her - this happens all the time, in fiction and in reality. This is why there's a need for good friends, who actually have your back, to get your head out of your ass and give you an honest, unbiased assessment of your potential wife (this is why the lack of true friends for the main protagonist is a common component in most LW stories - a buddy, a real one, will always try to find a way to let you know that the girl of your dream may drag you into a feverish nightmare, if you don't watch yourself.)

Which brings us to Derek, who's, for no apparent reason, 'unreasonable' jealous about Julie... but c'mon, it's so damn obvious: deep down inside, he knows he married a slut. He picked up a girl and fall for her, with the bonus that she wasn't so attractive that she would bring tons of potential replacements for him, but HE JUST KNEW that, given the opportunity, his wife would spread her legs to all comers. It also seems clear that his subconscious knew that she settled with him - she didn't pick 'Mr Right', but just another "Mr Right Now' who somehow turned into the husband she never thought she would ever had. The guilt she is supposedly feeling, after her actions, have way more to do with her perception of herself (she's not that kind of girl... except that she is) than with the disrespect she ultimately showed toward her husband, who, once again, just KNEW she would do so, if given half the chance.

Also, he may not have like 'the Guys', because of their lifestyle, but, believe it, a part of him still saw them as competition for Julie's attention. It's just that his ego wouldn't allow him to even entertain the idea that the woman he chose as a wife would debase herself, having sex with 'homos'. So he convinced himself to not worry about it... and, well, 'turns out he was wrong, was he?

Ultimately, I don't see why Julie would decide to not continue her threesomes with her buddies - it's obviously not the first time at all Jeremy and George get an additional partner to roll around with them (which is why they'll eventually end up with HIV - promiscuity and unprotected sex are way better factors in catching a STD than merely being gay), she just as obviously enjoyed herself too much to even think about not doing it again, and, last but not at all least, it's not as if she really cares whether or not her infidelity will actually hurt her marriage... that's usually the consequences of settling with a probable slut.

A real sad story, when all is said and done... no actual happy ending in sight, especially for the married couple. Derek should have trust his guts, and walk away from the slut before he got attached... 'guess he'll learn, the next time around. ★★

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "So this was obviously written to troll the LW crowd"

Well, I can see not "Gay" since there's straight sex, but why not "Group"?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@27thNC Re: "That was....different"

The difference between this story and your friend's story, is that THESE guys weren't just "trying it out," they had obviously had sex with women before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
CRAP

I hope husband finds out and divorces the slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
so many not right things makes the story a good 1*

cheating, lying by omission, unsafe sex, lack of remorse, unfaithful to husband and marriage, possible pregnancy, to many others to keep going. She and they are trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Garbage

Typical sissy boy shit from this loser. Every time he writes or comments, I want to break his hand and punch him in the throat. He is someone that talks a big game, but just isn't the talent he thinks he is.

JC

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
Well written, but with some issues...

Well written, but with some issues that destroyed the plot: Not the gay guys, not her sudden affair with them, but her total lack of love for her husband, the only man that loved her to the point of marrying her...Through the story she didn't said anything about loving him as much as he loved her (she only used and abused saying how he was stupidly and sickly jealous)...That's why the cheating and how she was remorseless in the end, wasn't a surprise and showed why she married her husband: He was the only man that wanted her and she sticked with him...Will this be a one time cheating? The author has no intention to write a part 2, so each reader has to decide if yes or no...2* for the writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
☹️🙁😕🙂😄😃😂😂😂😂😂🤣😆😁😁🙂🙂😕🙁☹️☹️🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

🖕🤜🤜🖕🖕🖕🤜🤜🤜🤜🤜💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩🖕

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years agoAuthor
Dragonmann wrote:

"please don't stereo type shorter people as being the over bearing jealous type."

As you noted, I wrote, "'The image of masculinity meant a lot to Derek! Unfortunately, it also meant, at least for him, a possessiveness that manifested itself in jealousy, unreasonable jealousy." That meant the statement applied to Derek, not to anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
re:27th-imposter

don't feel sorry for others, they don't need your pity, feel sorry for yourself for having the need to bitch about others constantly. What lengths do you need to go to attract attention, oh,wait, you steal others identity to get attention. We get it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To A Merryman

All that implying and inferring can lead to all kinds of implications, not to mention a wide variety of innuendo.

Ted R

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More husbands like this than you think.

It's estimated that about 25% of the husbands enjoy this fantasy. So writers, keep creating great stories. For you complainers: if you don't like the subject matter, why in the crap would you waste your time reading the story? It should be obvious what the subject and story line is about by reading the title. "Loving Wives". What were you thinking that meant?

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
Interesting

and well told, perhaps an accurate description of how women feel about male homosexuality. The back story wasn't too bad either, so often it comes as a bit of a bore. Yes very risky, but that comes as part of the suspension of disbelief of course in a fictional story. There are profiles on sites such as Lush Stories where women delight in male bisexual behaviour. To be sure it's a curiosity for a male reader.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years agoAuthor
One of the issues here is . . .

. . . that I frequently write vignettes, simple solo scenes, and a lot of readers fill in the back story with things I had never intended or considered. Mighty Horny put a lot of effort into his comment, and it does at least fit. This was intended to be a short, fun story; apparently the readership here is much more interested in the ‘why did this happen’ and, of course, the ‘how did the bitch get punished’ parts of stories.

But seduction happens, sudden attraction happens, unplanned things happen. I doubt many people enter into a marriage intending to cheat, but a large percentage wind up doing that anyway, and not every impulse decision is anything more than an impulse. If there were really logical considerations behind every decision, we’d never have any bad decisions, and cheating on your spouse is almost always a bad decision.

By the way, those wishing that Julie come down with AIDS are also wishing for Derek to get it as well.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 5 years ago
@More husbands like this than you think.

"It's estimated that about 25% of the husbands enjoy this fantasy."

... By whom?

Where the hell did you come up with such a number?

Man, nothing annoys me more than idiots who put numbers as facts without bothering to give ANY source to back up their claims.

You give percentage? Then, you got to give sources - it's really that simple. As it stands, you're just another anon coming out with bullshit right out of your ass, no better than the ones calling every LW writers a cuck .

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years agoAuthor
"Friction"

It was the fall semester in 1972, and I was in an introduction to sociology class, SOC 101, a freshman requirement at UK, when the professor decided that he was going to bring in the Gay Liberation Front for a class discussion. It was in one of the large auditorium classrooms on the first floor of the Whitehall Classroom Building, the one which had long tables mounted rather than individual seats. I was about four seats from the right hand aisle, in the center back row, when some guy in the aisle seat, fourth row down, asked, incredulously, "How do you get off like that?"

"Friction" was the one word answer, and the whole class laughed.

I may be elderly now, but I don't have Old Timer's Disease! My memory is great.

KY XtianKY Xtianover 5 years ago
Good story.

Stop defending your writing to insecure, homophobic people. They were warned of the content ahead of time, it's not your fault they can't deal with their feelings.

This was a good story, not what I was expecting at all. I enjoyed it. I don't have any critical feedback. Just keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!

Dude this was great, it's actual an interest of mine. Hope you write more like it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love these kinds of stories

Sorry you got such backlash. I love stories about gay men trying out sex with women. This was fun and hot. I hope you write more stories like this.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Needs a chapter 2

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
THE GUYS HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDA

and instructing is on the curriculum, TK U MLJ LV NV

csidecsideover 5 years ago
It was good - more please

It was a great story go ahead and write more of it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sucks

Story not finished. Lousy effort. 3 at best.

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 5 years ago
Dumb

Like Valint said, this wasn't a LW story unless you write a chapter 2. This would've been better off in group sex.

skruff101skruff101about 4 years ago

Not read all your stories yet but so far you like the cheaters to get away with treating their spouse like shit why is that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Don't botner, honey..

You won't be staying longer than it takes to pack a few things... George and Jeremy called and they have a few big cocks coming over that want to fuck you and do some anal ... whatever that is... and they said this time you would be both getting paid by the orgasm and auditioning for an arab shiek... so get a move on, I have to see my attorney about the divorce!

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsalmost 4 years ago

Superb. A really hot story about three friends becoming special in a way that is, shall we say, unusual, but probably not all that unusual! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Finish the story

So what happens now? Come on there has got to be more to this.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderover 2 years ago

This was very good. I really enjoyed. And am looking forward to reading more from you. 5 Stars.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Shit story, as usual. No stars!

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Just sick

Terrible she has no remorse for cheating on her husband maybe even bringing him a disease or two no stars, wish I hadn't wasted my time on this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gross.

2 promiscuous gay guys? Who aren't actually gay. Who know they aren't actually gay. How would they know they like to eat pussy? DP a woman? Only if they had experience. Which means...they fuck around. Probably a lot.

Yeah. What could go wrong with that?

The fact that she's not mortified by what she did...and the fact that she's not really really scared that she didn't contract an incurable disease? Tells you a lot about this character.

Not guilty at all. Looking for additional ways to hide her cheating by going for a run and getting all sweaty.

Here's the ending.

She continues to visit and explore with her two "gay" friends for another couple of months. Not like every day. But once a week or so...it was like a little extra pleasure.

Although it was always hot fun...she finally got tired of trying to hide it. And after it kind of fell into a routine...it wasn't so naughty any more. Just more...sordid. so she told her gay friends she was done having sex with them.

She still went over to their house...but just never engaged again. Curiosity satisfied.

And she never stopped fucking her husband. Never changed the frequency. Or mixed things up too much. She did put more effort into her blowjobs with her husband. Afterall...she was putting a lot more effort into learning how to give blowhobs from George and Jeremy. So her husband actually benefitted from her cheating she had justified.

Everything was fine...until about 4 months later...when she stopped at her friend's house like normal.

Jeremy answered the door with his face ashen color.

He lead her into sit on the couch. George walked into the room looking just as gloomy as his partner.

"What's wrong?"

"Well...you know about the group we party with every week?"

She nodded. She knew they partied with about 12 to 15 men and women. All of them bisexuals.

"Well...we got a call last week from Tom...sort of the leader of the group. And we'll anyway I guess a married couple who are regulars...well...they tested positive for HIV! And Tom was calling to tell us we needed to be tested ASAP!"

"Oh shit..."

"Yeah...and well we just our results back today. Jeremy has HIV...and I have full blown AIDS!"

George dissolved into tears as he slumped into the recliner.

"Honey...we've probably had it for a while...you need to get tested quick..."

That's an adequate ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m kinda a homophobe, but this was hot!

Since the penetration was with a female it didn’t set off my phobia. I know I’ve been getting much more tolerant in my old age.

I told my one senior high class that a couple walking down the hall just seemed so right together and then I realized they were both female. I announced that I must be changing my outlook in getting older.

Bill S.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

Why was Derek jealousy unreasonable. It was obviously deadly accurate. Just another example of severe bias this piss poor author exhibits to push their agenda and always reward the cheater, without fail. Kind of illustrates where ethics reside on this authors keyboard. Feeble justification direct response author comments are hilarious

shadrachtshadracht12 months ago

The male/male relations didn't matter one way or another, but she was a horrible person who felt no remorse, regret, anything? WTF is she even with Derek then? Disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The sexual orientation of any character in this story is irrelevant. They do not have the self control or judgement required to engage in sexual acts only when those acts will not violate promises or vows voluntarily made to others. Thus, none of these characters should be engaging in sex at all. The author finds fidelity to be constraining and inconvenient. He does not realize the cost of sacrificing one's integrity and self image for the pursuit of pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous