Julie and the Guys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used a kind of coarse washcloth, and scrubbed myself down as well as I could. I rinsed my hair, but didn't use the guys' shampoo, because it was a different brand than mine, and I didn't need a different scent in my hair. I scrubbed my pits, too, even though I didn't have any deodorant here, and I wasn't going to use theirs.

 

It was 4:24 by now, as I figured out the time before I got home. I'd pull in the driveway at 4:35 or so, take my purse inside, grab just the house key that I kept on a wristband, and then go out for a run. I didn't run every day, as it was hard with my weight, but I knew that I needed to today. I'd get back home at 5:30 or so, covered in sweat and exercise stink, and Derek would never know the difference.

oo0oo

Yup, there he is, his car in the driveway. Runnung in the house, I announced, "Honey, I'm home! Been out on a run."

Derek came out of the kitchen and greeted me with a quick kiss, being a bit careful not to grab my sweaty body. "Let me take a quick shower," I said, "and I'll be right back down.

12