All Comments on 'Julie: Assisting My Boss Remotely'

by BusterGonad

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Her asking for a divorce

And telling her husband she is a selfish slut might be the best way possible to make it up to him. Especially if she has the guts to tell him what she has already done to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why do all the little pussy wimp cuck writers

Use psuedonyms that are manly in nature? Do they really wish they were macho instead of prissy and cowardly?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Simply awful writing

Is the husband or any man for that matter, really THAT stupid? Forget about her infidelity and lack of love or respect she shows her husband. What about all the diseases she has caught from lover boy? This was simply nasty garbage.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
garbage

One star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
All the sad troll have started their whinefest

Wha wha wha....a woman had sex with someone other than her husband. It takes a very smal mind to go on a porn site and complain about free stories. Especially when they never write one themselves. Losers.

Keep writing and posting and know that by far the vast majority of readers enjoy these stories and it's only a select few morons who try to feel good about their tiny dicks by trying to bully authors.

kage440kage440about 5 years ago
Waiting for Part 2

I want to see how she makes it up to him. What could she ever possibly do to make up for what she did.

She made a mistake and has to live with it. I've love to see if she did anything to make up for it, would she tell her husband what she did in the first place?

BusterGonadBusterGonadabout 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks all for the kind words. I have another part on the way, but it's definitely more of the same. And the quality of the writing hasn't changed either.

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

I'm not judging anyone... Please PLEASE think about the time that you once loved your husband or boyfriend and give him the common courtesy that you would give to a stranger on the street and divorce him or break it off with him...

I lost my best friend when surprise surprise he was the last one to know, my friend since we were in kindergarten one night after work drove back to the burnt down pier on the Delaware River took out a hard gun from his backpack and shot himself in the head... because. duh. he was more in love with his cheating wife than ever.... but she was doing something similar to the female character in this story... needless to say his family couldn't give him an open casket..

and his once beautiful wife is also dying in body and spirit, I have seen her a couple of times on Kensington Ave, she looked like a zombie, I tried to reach her but even though I stood there crying and pleading with her to let me help she just asked me for money....

I'm sorry to the author of this story for being a downer in their comment section

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Such deeply and truly repressed gayness in everything this closet queen writes. And there's the issue with his sissy little supporters too. I font judge but be proud to be want to guzzle other mens cum. Just own up to it instead of adding in women, who in RL do nothing for you.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Cheating bitch does it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusterGonad@BusterGonad
I write stories for fun. I never considered profit an option. If you don't like these stories, it's fine. If you do, I'm pleased to please you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES