Julie: My Boss Eats Out

Story Info
Julie tries to make up to her husband.
3.6k words
2.82
71.9k
36

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was looking good. Julie hadn't asked him to wear his suit, but he had put it on. He'd even had a shave. She was happy about that. He wasn't the only one who had made an effort. Her outfit consisted of a trumpeted gown that stopped at her ankles, where her matching high heels could be seen beneath. She had even picked out her underwear especially. They looked like a real couple, heading out for a fancy meal.

And it was quite fancy. This place was good, by all accounts, if not a little expensive. When she saw how expensive, she almost changed her mind. Could she actually think of any one person telling her that it was good here? No, not really. But they were here now. She had booked a table because she thought she had heard good things.

And because she felt guilty.

She had been naughty with her boss again. This time they had sent each other dirty messages. It had escalated until she sent him a full nude, and he had sent a video of himself cumming. She watched it until she came, too.

Masturbation isn't cheating, she kept telling herself. She couldn't convince her conscience, though. After all, they had done much, much worse things. So here she was, waiting to be seated, with her cuckold husband. Who, she admitted, looked good today.

"What can you get in this place?" asked Jake.

"I'm not sure," Julie admitted. "I can't even remember who told me about this place. I only remember that they liked it."

"I'm glad to hear that," said the waitress, who had come to seat them. "Table for two?"

"We have a reservation." Julie explained. Before long they were seated at a table near the window. The waitress had brought them drinks, and they were admiring the view while deciding on their orders.

"The garden is beautiful, isn't it?" Jake said, conversationally. Julie nodded.

"Do you know what that blue flower is?" she asked.

"Pansy, I think." He smiled and put his hand on hers. The warmth of his touch felt wonderful.

"It's been so long since we've been out for a meal," he remenisced, "What made you decide to do it today?"

Because I'm a cheating slut, she thought. The guilt cut her like a knife. What kind of idiot takes her cuckold for a meal without preparing a story? And on top of that, she had to lie to him. The weight of her conscience threatened to crush her.

"Are you ready to order?" the waitress came to the rescue.

"I am," she said, quickly, "are you, honey?"

"Sure, I'll have," he protracted the 'ah' sound, pointing uncertainty at the menu, "the, umm, linguini."

"Good choice, sir," the waitress congratulated him with a smile. "For the lady?"

Julie looked up from the menu that she'd been frantically searching for something she liked. For a moment she thought that she saw a familiar face behind the waitress, but she dismissed it.

"How's the Mediterranean salad?" she asked.

"It takes a little more to fill me up, if I'm honest," the waitress shrugged. Julie raised an eyebrow. Jake laughed.

"An honest waitress," he said, winking at her, "who'd have thought!"

"Umm," Julie hesitated. "What do you think?" she asked Jake.

"I thought you were ready?" Jake complained.

"I was," she protested, "but not now!"

"What do you like?" Jake asked the waitress. She bent down to look at the menu. Julie could now see behind her. She really had seen a familiar face. It was her boss, sitting a few tables away. Shit.

Thank goodness Jake was staring down the waitresses top.

"Carbonara," she was saying, "or the get the linguini as well, its great. My favourite is the risotto, though."

"I don't know," Julie complained, masking her shock at seeing her boss. He was the reason she had felt so guilty, why was he here? "Is it very big?" The image that flashed before her eyes was of something very big, and something she liked the taste of.

"It'll fill you up," admitted the waitress, "but it's so creamy and mmm."

"Satisfying?" Jake volunteered.

"Satisfying," agreed the waitress. She took a breath. Julie was looking past her at Mr. Cockburn drinking a glass of orange juice.

"But if you'd prefer something smaller," the waitress began, looking to Jake.

"No," Julie interrupted, "You're right. I like big."

"What?" Jake asked, confused.

"I'll have the risotto, please."

"Sure thing."

The waitress wrote the order down and went off to the kitchen. Julie sat there staring at Mr Cockburn, thinking about that magnificent cock of his. She was in quite the daydream when Jake spoke.

"I didn't even realise that this was an Italian place."

"Huh?" Julie answered, absently. "Oh, umm, yeah, isn't it called 'Sals'?"

"I thought it was 'Salsa'!" Jake laughed. Julie smiled. She looked back at her boss, but he had moved.

"I'm just going to the bathroom," she lied, quickly moving away from the table. Guilt forgotten, she went in search of her boss. Where was he? Not at the bar. No sign of him in the lobby. Nothing back at his table. She made sure that Jake hadn't seen her, and went to try the bathroom.

"Julie!" he said, putting a hand on her bare shoulder. She jumped visibly with fright. "Nervous about something?" her boss asked with a wicked smile.

"I'm here with Jake!" she said in a stage whisper. "You can't be here!"

"I'm here all the time, Julie," he answered, matter of factly. "I have told you how much I love it here. A lot of times, in fact."

Suddenly she remembered where she had heard about this place. She felt like an idiot.

"If I didn't know better," he went on, "I would say that you wanted to see more of me."

Julie wanted to protest, but as soon as she opened her mouth to do it, her mind went back to the video of him cumming for her. Her face began to turn red. Her pussy moistened.

"I know that I want to see more of you. Especially after today."

She laughed, remembering the photo she had sent him. Fully nude, but with the steamy mirror blocking out everything below the waist.

"What did you have to eat?" she asked, slyly.

"Oh, I haven't eaten yet," he lied.

She grabbed his arm and draggied him into the bathroom and started kissing him lustily. He kissed back, their tongues tangled and passions flared. Then he pushed her away.

"You have to look good for your husband." He said by way of explanation. "better not go back with mussed makeup." He stepped away, but she grabbed him.

"I can have plenty of fun without mussing my makeup," she said groping her bosses cock through his pants.

"You tease," he accused, "its going to get steamy in here, but this time I will get a close up of that cunt." Hands grabbed her ass and she felt hot breath on her neck.

Fumbling at the buttons on her bosses pants, Julie forgot about her husband and the guilt that had brought her to this restaurant; her lust was in control as her hand slid down her bosses shorts and found his thick, warm cock gaining girth and hardening at her touch. She wanted it. Now.

Her boss was in charge, however. Mr. Cockburn lifted her up in one mighty movement, and put her on his shoulders. He grabbed and pulled at the folds of her dress like a man drowning in fabric until he was face to face with her panties. The warm breath she could feel through them was like a tropical breeze nourishing her lust. Pinned against the wall, all she could see as she looked down was his silhouette in satin, but she could feel the vibration of his lips on the pussy he had promised himself a view of.

She felt his thumb press against her labia, she felt it slip under the protective layer of lace and as it split her labia apart, a gasp of Aires caped her lips. That thumb was just a taste of things to come, and it barely teased her labia before moving to meet its left handed counterpart at the seam of her panties.

Rrrip!

Julie panicked as she heard the sound of Mr. Cockburn ripping her panties. Jake had bought her them as an anniversary present two years ago. She had put them on for him today.

Rrrip! Mr. Cockburn tore the other seam, and pulled away the barrier between his mouth and her pussy. The moment his tongue touched her, she knew that she didn't care about the panties. In this moment, she didn't care about her husband, sat at the table in the dining room, all alone, she didn't care about the torn panties, falling to the floor, all she cared about was the man who was between her legs. Her boss. Willy Cockburn.

His tongue flickered a cross her slit, sending shivers through her core. He started to fuck her with it, and then run it from her the bottom to the top of her slit. He paid no heed to her clitoris, but every time his tongue slipped over it, she grabbed his head and tried to keep him there.. He sucked in her labia one at a time, and licked around her pussy until he decided it was time.

His tongue touched her clitoris again, but this time he lingered. Just for a moment longer before inserting his tongue into her. Even then he just ran his tongue up until it flickered across the little bean again, teasing around the outside and just barely touching her clitoris until he knew she was ready. Then, finally, his tongue began it's onslaught against her clitoris that could only end in climax.

Julie couldn't help but think of her husband at this point. This was the thing that he did best. Her boss was doing it every bit as well, but in the most dangerous place, in a position her husband could never manage. Her boss was beating her husband in every way, and she was encouraging it.

And then Mr. Cockburn slipped a finger into her anus. It launched her into a climax like she had never felt. She squashed her bosses head between her thighs, arched her back and started to shake. She almost fell onto the floor, but her boss had the strength to keep her there. Her world was shaken, and as it was just beginning to come back together, he sucked her clit into his mouth, sending her instantly into another fit of pleasure. She had never experienced multiple orgasms before. She wanted to feel like this forever.

Willy extracted himself and placed her on the floor. She still felt like she was floating.

"Better get back to your husband," he chuckled. "We can resume this on Monday." He picked up the torn panties and put them into his pocket, and kisses her on the cheek. She could smell her scent on him. Then he slipped out without waiting for her to respond.

Stunned, Julie just stood there, revelling in her new found glory. Mr. Cockburn had just changed everything. Her husband, Jake, had been the best pussy eater she had ever experienced. Now he was a distant second. Just an inexperienced boy in a world of men. One man. Her boss. Mr. William Cockburn.

She tidied herself up and went back to the table just as the food was arriving.

"Where have you been?" her husband demanded. It was out of character for him, she realised, he was very easy going. He must have been really angry.

"Sorry, honey," Julie answered, truthfully, "I ran into Mr. Cockburn. He held me up for ages, just flapping his tongue. I told him that I was here with you, but he didn't care."

"What a dick!" Jake affirmed.

"You don't know the half of it," Julie agreed. "But, you know, I think he might have me in mind for a promotion if I suck up a little. At least he will be able to help me get a leg up."

"Unless he's just using you."

"Don't worry," she smiled. "I'll swallow him whole."

"Be careful, honey," Jake told her. "While I'm out of work, we can't afford for you to get the shaft."

"You know me, babe," she laughed, "take a lickin' and keep on tickin'."

Jake laughed back, and decided to change the subject.

"When did we last go out for a meal?" he asked, wistfully. There was a moments pause while they both thought about it.

"Our anniversary?" Julie guessed. "Last year?"

"Two years ago!" Jake remembered, excitedly, "I had bought you-" he looked around, and noticed that he was in a busy restaurant. He lowered his voice. "I had bought you the lingerie."

Julie remembered the torn panties on the floor, guiltily.

"And this year, linguini." she said, trying to sound jovial.

"This is some good linguini."

"It really looks it," Julie agreed. It was time to spice things up. "I would just love to suck some up."

"I'll let you have a taste if you want."

"No, thanks, babe," she answered, cursing his innocence. "I think I will wait to suck something else."

Jake's eyes widened.

"I hope it's not just your eyes that got bigger just now," she winked. Jake laughed, but didn't answer. When he felt his wife's foot on his crotch, he almost hit the roof.

"Julie!" he exclaimed.

"Just checking," she said, giving it a little rub. "I'm going to enjoy that for dessert." Jake was going pretty red, which was fun, but Julie didn't want to push him over the edge before he got home. A change of subject was in order.

"Shall we go to the cinema tomorrow?"

"No dates for two years, then two in a weekend?" Jake said with smile, "You're up to something."

For a moment, Julie panicked. Was he actually on to her?

"I am sort of feeling guilty, to be honest," she admitted. It felt good to tell him the truth, even just a little, but the look on his face told her that he didn't know anything.

"Oh?" he said, quizzically, "whys that?"

"It's just that," she hesitated, daring herself to tell him, be honest, break his heart. "Well, you know how I've been saying that I could be up for a promotion?"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, well, umm, " while her mouth was fumbling about those words, her mind was screaming for her to tell the truth. Honesty would set her free. But it would wreck him, this man she had loved these years. He would be crushed, and she didn't want that. "it's just that I'm going to have to work a LOT. Late nights, weekends." as she told the lie, she knew that it was the start of a long line of them. "I just don't know how long."

"Hey," her loving husband said, taking her hand and locking eyes with her, "if the ends justify the means, I'm with you all the way." He smiled, lovingly, leaned over and kissed her lips. Her cheating, lying lips. She wished the ground would open up and swallow her, or a meteor would smash her into smithereens. She wished that he would pull the rug out from under her and call her out for the cheating slut she was. Anything but this.

"Besides," he said, "there aren't any movies I want to see."

"I promise," answered his wife, "that when we get home, I'll make you a movie that you will never stop watching." Her foot caressed his crotch again. He gulped.

Julie paid the bill. Not only was she the only one earning any money, but it was also her idea to come out, so she thought that it was only fair that she pay. They hopped into a cab, and before long they were kissing like teenagers again. Their tongues twisted and tangled together, lips locked lustily like they had longed for this their whole lives.

Julie had almost climbed into Jake's lap, her hands wandered over his chest, down his back, over his legs, and onto his crotch. She knew that the cab driver could see, but she didn't care.

Jake was more nervous. His hands were at his sides at first, but he soon started to run his fingers through her hair while she was kissing him, and when he touched her bare back, she arched it. He even grabbed her ass in the end, but he knew that the cab driver would see if he tried to rub her leg or touch her breast.

To his credit, the shyness didn't hold him back once they were home. The door was barely closed when he started kissing her again, standing in the hallway. No trouble now, putting his hands on her ass, kissing her neck, her breast, her lips. Julie unbuttoned his pants and grabbed his dickie. There was a second when she thought of Willy Cockburn, and the difference in size and weight, but she forced that aside. This was Jake's moment.

They fumbled their way to the sofa, Jake's hands wandering from ass, to legs, groping Julie's large, round breasts, and setting them free for his mouth to tease, to taste, to savour. He managed to slide his hand up her dress, slowly caressing her bare leg until he almost reached her most sacred of places, but then backing off and leaving her wanting more.

He pushed her towards the sofa, but she resisted. Usually he would start by eating her out, at least up until now. He was a little confused. As he began to drop to his knees, getting into position, she wagged a finger at him, signalling no. Then her hand turned around and she used the same finger to beckon him closer. She leaned in to nuzzle his neck.

"Not this time," came her breathy whisper, sending shivers down his spine. "This time it's your turn." Jake fell to the sofa as his wife tripped him. His pants fell at her slightest tug, the result of her having already unbuttoned them and taken out his tackle.

Once he was sitting just where she wanted him, she did something else he didn't expect. She handed him her phone. It was in camera mode, ready to record.

"Don't take your eyes off of me," she told him. "I promised you a video. Tonight, you are the star, the camera man, and the director."

Jake's peter had never been so hard. Not only was she about to put it in her mouth, but she was letting him video it! How had he got so lucky? His wife, who he had always worshipped as a Goddess of beauty, was about to place her wonderful, painted lips on his... penis.

"Are you recording?" Julie asked. Jake looked at the phone. The frame showed his hard peter, and her beautiful boobs. He nodded, mutely.

"Good," she said, taking his pants off completely. She ran her hands along the inside of his thighs until they almost touched his balls, then grabbed his shorts and pulled them down as well. Jake was already straining to keep himself from ejaculating.

As Julie leaned forward, her exposed breasts touched her husband's bare leg, and she ran her fingernails up his thighs. Her face was so close to his penis that he could feel her breath.

"Honey," she whispered, deliberately blowing air across his dick. "have you ever had head from me before?" Jake shook his head.

"Huh," she said, bringing her mouth closer. "Not even a lick?" with the last word, her tongue flickered out, and her fingernail travelled up the underside of his penis.

That was the moment that Jake couldn't take anymore.

Julie felt the change of pressure on her fingernail as his dickie started to twitch and jump. She moved back a little, expecting the type of thick ropes her boss had sprayed, but they didn't come. Instead, his spend trickled down his shaft in a little sticky river as his dickie began to shrivel.

A promise, she thought, was a promise, so she sucked the softening, sticky penis into her mouth, and listened to her husband's moan of pleasure. It was a moment he would not soon forget.

Julie was once again drawing comparisons, however. She couldn't help it. He husband's semen was in her mouth, and only a day before, she had tasted her bosses cum. He shot thick, fruity strands, and they were copious. Her husband's was much thinner, watery, even and bitter. And there was so little, it barely coated her tongue.

What struck her most of all was the difference in size. Her mouth had been opened so much wider with Mr. Cockburn, and he had pushed his cock into her throat. Jake was, admittedly, softening, but his dickie felt like a drinking straw in comparison, and her mouth didn't feel full at all.

"That," her husband said, leaning back, relaxed, "Was amazing!"

"You deserved it, babe," Julie answered, kissing him. She made sure to press her tongue into his mouth, to let him taste the bitterness.

"Your turn," he suggested.

"No, honey," she declined. "This was all about you." She took the phone away from him, promising, "I'll send you the video when you least expect it. And maybe if you are good, there will be more."

12