All Comments on 'Julie: My Boss Eats Out'

by BusterGonad

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Interesting

"A promise, she thought, was a promise"

Until, like her vows, it isn't.

Jakes getting screwed, and not in a good way.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
I thought the story was well written enough, until . . .

. . . it turned out that Jake had a mini dick. Why is it that in these cuck stories not only is the boss hugely endowed but the husband isn’t even average? The way things are written, it’s as though the husband deserves being cuckolded because he’s so inadequate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Disappointing.

She has no love for her husband, just guilt. At some point she will have to let him go since she doesn’t want him and the only reason she tried to fuck him is because she feels guilty, not love.

It is a good story but I hope it ends with her recognizing she’s a bad wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
But all is not lost

Mr. COCKBURN has a divorce video of his own he is about to send Jake and that evidence will really make her day and hopefully send the beautiful and sexy Mrs Cockburn and her ex husbands business directly intto Jakes arms and bedroom as well.... yea Jake, yea Jake, Winner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Terrible story

Wasted reading. Badly written and stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So hot

I felt much the same way when my boss started flirting with me. And when that hunk of a man told me I would be attending the yearly industry trade show with him in San Diego my panties got soaked at the thought. Needless to say we spent very little time at the actual show and so much more in bed with his magnificent dick buried deep inside of me. My husband has hinted that he would be ok with me finding a lover and I have been slyly dropping my boss's name from time to time. I like where this is going. Please continue this story and let's all get off together.

BusterGonadBusterGonadabout 5 years agoAuthor
Nice.

Thanks, feedback received. I guess I did impy mini dick. I was only going for smaller. I also suppose the other guy was far more verile.

Its pretty standard fayre, this, though, no one is wrong about that. I don't think I have many more installments of this series left. Its going in a direction, but it's not one you guys will like much.

Im glad you like my name, too. It's the name of a British comic book character from the Viz. Worth a read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
CLEVER

Clever use of double entendre'

A little immature writing but entertaining.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Buster

Your name is really the highpoint of this post. Thanks for warning is that we won't like where you are taking your story. No need to waste time following it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
and the garbage continues........

Rating: 1*- nothing more needs to be said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope

Juvenile and rather pathetic. Really a minus reating but since a one is the lowest a one it'll be. Useless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another I hate husbands and marriage story

Another reason never to marry. Company finds out. Husband sues and gets in paper. Company settlement out of court. Husband well off Ex wife out here n her ass. Other companies get wind of problem with wife and her boss. Neither one are hired by any company because of sexual harassment law suits that may be come if the hire either one of them. Dumb husband thanks x wife because he has shit load of money in bank. Has time to find some one else

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need less stories like this.

1 star.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Horrible creature

Eventually she’ll be found out. Jake will throw her out and her boss, who will be punished for screwing an employee, will dump her as well. She is garbage. Jake deserves a better woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another moronic cuckold story

You don't think her husband would take one look at her and one whiff and KNOW she had just had sex? This was laughably bad.

1 star

mike42003mike42003about 5 years ago
Sorry People

Loved the story it is just a shame we have so many wimp cuckold husbands that are so chicken they can only post as anonymous, if they were real men they would not hide behind anonymous. Truth be told I have probably had most of their wives as lovers and they are the cuckolds.

SeangeistSeangeistabout 5 years ago
A true cuckold’s tale

I liked this story, it was well written and the characters were believable. The author hints at naughty deeds past and more to cum. Well done.

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 5 years ago

that wife is a cunt.

she most certainly does not love her husband .

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 5 years ago
off with her head

the bitch deserves to live a long life full of sorrow, pain and unhappiness

too many bitches like her in our world today

1* millions of limp dicks and vomitting galore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

The commentor who fucks her boss and travels with is so common and so fucked up . If my wife had a job where she had to travel for work than we wouldn’t be married. I know lots who go to trade shows and others who set up local shows and all are fucking others. The traveling people I know for work say it’s a free for all and the married ones are the absolute worst. Traveling they feel less risk of getting caught. Some only fuck others at the hotels there staying at so they can’t get caught up with attachments of people they know . It’s sad the honor , loyalty and monogamy are rock bottom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yet

Yet another load of claptrap.It is time some one vetted the rubbish that is offered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
cold hearted

she the whore has a special place waiting for her in hell .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hate the story, love the writing

5*s

I hate cheating wives nut this was highly erotic and well written. The story was honest, up front, and scintillating.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Pure unadulterated trash. Too bad the husband didnt marry someone that loved him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

nasty cold hearted whore . divorce and move on cunt.

oldguy1oldguy1about 2 years ago

Bitch wife divorce time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well crafted tale. Drew the kind of reaction I'm sure you expected. But I didn't like it--too cold-hearted a bitch slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes, it was juvenile but it was also cleverly written and great fun. My wife has had several bosses like Mr. Cockburn. They made her ‘burn’ when they first plowed into her tight, little pussy with their massive cocks. However, she soon grew to love it.

Julie is torn up about her lying and deception. However, she’ll soon grow out of that stage and fully embrace her slutty behavior.

We are sure that she can seduce her hubby into being a willing cuckold!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

3 (3.25 = 65%, ☆☆☆+).

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was yet another story an author was too lazy to either continue or end properly. It’s been 5 years and… nothing. This is the third of three stories about a cheating, lying cunt of a wife, and basically nothing happens except some sex. Wow. For an Act 3, this sucks. No other way to describe it. Why no suspicions, why no confrontation? Basically she just cheats, both emotionally and physically and gets away with it. No plot, no progress, no conflict - ergo, no story. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusterGonad@BusterGonad
I write stories for fun. I never considered profit an option. If you don't like these stories, it's fine. If you do, I'm pleased to please you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES