All Comments on 'Julie's Awakening'

by mildhot

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Changed names.

I don't know if you re-read your story before submiting it but the spelling of Julie changes and becomes July. Also, Sophie becomes Angela at one stage. Finally you use 'to' instead of 'too' in certain circumstances.

I hope this helps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Use of the English Language

Pressured vs. Pressurized?

Run this through spell check, grammar check, etc. If it is for reading pleasure it is one thing, but a contest piece?

mildhotmildhotover 12 years agoAuthor
Lol - thank you

I'll fix it a.s.a.p. Any other positive feed back dearly apreciated

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
few errors to correct but enjoyed the build up

I enjoyed the build up between Julie, Mike and Sophia

You left it open and I hope you continue with another chapter.

They have to get back together... Maybe bring in mom/dad with Julie. Thanks for writing the story.

HamsterHamsterover 12 years ago
Great story, but.....

This was a well told story, just not an easily read one. I note that the author is from South Africa so that may help explain the usage and spelling problems, especially with homomyms, words that sound the same but are spelled differently and have different meanings. The author needs an editor to help fix these things. Mildhot, DON'T stop writing! Take the time to polish and edit and to get others to read and critique your writing before you submit it. You will become a better writer for the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I don't mean to be cruel, but you need someone to edit your submissions

I gave up half way down the first page, because the mistakes irritated me.

mildhotmildhotover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the comments. English is not my first language and I picked up the mistakes mentioned. Tried to change it but I have no idea how?

patientleepatientleeover 12 years ago
Very hot.

Please don't let negative comments keep you from writing in English. In the future you may want to add a note at the top, letting your readers know that English isn't your first language. I think they'd be more forgiving.

I loved this story. Your descriptions of the scenery and the sex made me feel like I was right there, sitting on one of those rocks, watching the whole thing.

jorgejmjjorgejmjabout 12 years ago
Very Nice

I am assuming after reading some other comments that this is an edit of the original story. I found it easy to read, easy to follow and was captivated from the beginning. The action was real and believable. I love this story and will look for more from you.

renae84renae84almost 12 years ago
wowwwwwww

Brilliantly written, I came many times as I can relate to julie, dankie :-)

Moenie d negatiewe comments ernstig opneem nie, dt was awesome mwah

mildhotmildhotalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Help

Hi there. Patientlee was my editor for this story but I can't get hold of her. Any idea how I can reach her?

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I'm back!

Send me an email through Lit. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous