All Comments on 'Jupiter Rising Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 3 years ago

Well it was nice knowing Carmella while we knew him. They are going to need a new professor. I guess that's not a hard thing to find now a days. welcome back WW. I was wondering when the killer with the doctor's formula would get around to Steele. Wow she has bad luck. Thanks for this.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted, and some comments

The next chapter of the story has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

As to 'the way forward', I have three 'biggie' stories (at least to me) after this one. Then I'm going to start speeding things up, having stories every few (Earth Crowbar) months instead of nearly continuous, as we move inexorably towards The Greatness...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Welcome back after too long a break. Sometimes reality (in the political world) is stranger than fiction and I somehow wondered that the author being discouraged by the democrat victory in 2020 had knocked wind from his sails. Ah ha but no, the Iron Crowbar (current and future, all colours) must go on. Bring it on. Bring it on.

We await the next piece of retribution and cleaning up the thrash. Go WW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Welcome back!

Just wondering. Did you go along with the IC to observe the counting process in Georgia? Glad you made it out safely. :-)

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 3 years ago
OOOPPPPPS!

I am not sure WHICH one will be the first one to "stop" Carmela, but - it would be "very" apropos for Carole to apply a crowbar between his legs... Not to mention HILARIOUS!

prkinprkinover 3 years ago

Was anxiously waiting for this.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 3 years ago

this is getting good real fast

fromindiafromindiaover 3 years ago

I love it when little Troy does what she is going to do 🐱. With all political noise and bullshit, it's a bit strain to get on with the story but I digress. Keep writing good stuff WW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

It is good to see you back. Where is Jack in all of this excitement. I do believe that Carole is about to experiment with that red crowbar, at least I hope you go that route as other readers have suggested. You have a great story going here, many interesting parts. It will be awesome to see how you put all of the pieces together at the end or will you leave some things to be continued?????

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Carmela is begging for an attitude adjustment!

Carmela is antagonistic beyond belief. Naively antagonizing the Iron Crowbar without conscious thought before spouting off will lead to his downfall.

Carole displayed amazing ESP, "you're going to need it". Clairvoyance, indeed.

The scene has been staged for a huge media and political battle, good luck with that. It's a bit too detailed at times, but it's still well done.

Welcome back, I missed your great writing!

fuzzy94fuzzy94over 3 years ago
WAY TO GO LITTLE CROWBAR!!

With Carole's observations and defensive talents, Dr.CREEPY Carmela is going to feel something whether from Big Crowbar or Little Crowbar. Either way it should be a learning moment for Detective Stone. Maybe some video footage from the building entrance cameras showing a BLACK purse.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 3 years ago

A reader below said " It will be awesome to see how you put all of the pieces together at the end or will you leave some things to be continued?????" . Lol . None of us can even conceive an ending . As what we are reading will span a likely more than 30 years . Almost day by day . And as always , somethings will be continued . I am so looking forward to dozens more chapters in the future .

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
TALK ABOUT A SCORE CARD

and then the bad guy doesn't know when to shut the fuck up, I think he will learn quickly...TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Late to the Party!

Its great to hear frm u again...

Sorry am reading ur submissions at this time, its been a hectic few months in my part of the world.

If only the SARS Police Unit in my country were performing at one third of our beloved TCPD, this crisis we've been having in recent months pasted, won't have occurred...

Anyway its good to be back, the Betty Morelli saga was a blast just like i suspected.

This story looks promising n intresting...

This Tracy Stone character looks interesting...I can't get my mind off her calling Dr Camela 'buddy'... Is there more to it than meets the eye?🤔🤔 or am I overthinking it? Time is gonna tell...

I have got alot to read to catch up

Thanks once again, keep it up!

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Could never be a police officer wth idiots like Carmen around.

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Here we go azz kicking time. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES