Just Being Neighbourly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd never have guessed that high," I smiled.

"Flattery. I've missed that," she winked.

***

Off to Home Depot we went, and came out an hour later with everything we needed, including the kitchen sink, and a sleek new faucet. We tossed it all in my trunk, and started home.

Karen became my plumbing assistant, fetching tools and supplies for me while I cut away the old pipes and drains. I undid the clamps that held the old sink in place, and pushed it up out of the hole.

I had to trim the edge of the opening to accommodate the shape of the new, larger sink, but that was quick as well. It was time to install the new stuff.

Now, I'm not a professional plumber, but I've seen enough episodes of home improvement shows to know that it's a lot easier to work on the sink, and work under the sink, while it's out on the counter, instead of in it. The first order of business was the new shutoff valves. It would let us turn the water back on, not that I wanted her to move back home.

Karen took control of the flashlight, and with the large hole in the counter top still open, she could watch what I was doing. Alone for the first time in many years, she had questions, and I didn't mind answering them.

"Don't you need to, um, weld those on," she asked, gesturing at the valves. I laughed.

"I think you mean 'solder', and no, not these ones," I replied looking up at her. She was trying to see everything, and was leaning down. Her breasts were squashed against the front edge of the counter, and bulged up in her unbuttoned henley shirt. The view made me stumble a bit. "Um, these are, uh, compression valves. You, uh, put this nut on first...then this brass ring..." I pried my eyes off her cleavage, "... then seat the valve body. Tighten the nut, and it makes a watertight seal." I can think of something else I'd like to get a watertight seal on...those nipples, for starters.

With the shutoffs installed, I went down to the basement, and turned on the water again.

"Any leaks?" I asked as I neared the top of the stairs.

"Nope," she replied. She was standing straight legged, her long legs angled apart, with her firm rump jutting out as she bent at the waist and aimed the flashlight. I looked at her ass. Oh I'd like to just grab that, I thought.

I could have asked her to step aside, so I could get back under there, but I didn't. I just wiggled my way between her legs, checking out her little camel toe as I did.

"Oh! Hello!" she laughed as I reappeared in her view. Her legs closed self consciously for a few seconds, then opened again. Her boobs were still causing a major distraction, but I roughed in the drain pipes quickly while she watched and learned.

Crawling out from under her would have put my face right in her crotch... something I'd like very much, but I wasn't sure how she'd take it...so I asked her to clear the way.

"Certainly," she smiled, a sly look in her eye. "The water's on, so I can use the bathroom, right?"

"Yup," I laughed, and watched her butt as she strode out of the kitchen.

By the time she returned, I was almost finished pre-assembling the faucet to the sink. I handed her the tub of putty.

"Roll out a snake of this, will you please?" I asked, while I tightened a few connections. I was paying attention to my work, not hers. I heard her laughing.

I glanced over, and she had the whole tub out, and was rolling out something distinctly phallic in shape.

"Ooooo, this is giving me ideas I haven't had in over a year," she giggled. "Is this big enough?"

"Yeah, and then some," I laughed. "I, um, only need about half an inch wide, and long enough to go all the way around."

"Oh. Well why didn't you say so?" she smiled, and stopped fondling the giant dong she had fashioned, pulling off enough to do the job. She helped me press it into place, and we both wrestled the whole assembly into the hole. I crawled under, with a screwdriver.

"Okay, Karen, push down please," I asked her. Her legs moved into view, straddling me, and she squished the putty into place.

With the sink in place, she couldn't see my face, so I was free to ogle her with impunity. That little camel toe I mentioned earlier? Not so little anymore, as her shorts were pulled up much tighter, wedged between her lips. It was a very hot sight, and my dick began to react in its usual fashion, getting longer and thicker. I tried to concentrate, but my eyes kept drifting back to her crotch.

Once the clamps were screwed down, I went to work on the supply lines. I was busy, when I heard Karen saying something.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" I grunted, wielding my wrench deftly.

"I said 'What's this?'," she giggled.

"What's what?" I replied, trying to see what she was talking about.

"This," she smiled, crouching down over my legs. Her hand fell softly on my swollen dick. "Some kind of blockage, I think," she breathed, rubbing my crotch. "Is this for me?"

"If you want it to be," I said, looking at her face. She looked up, making eye contact.

"I think I'd like that very much," she sighed, a dreamy look in her eyes. "I think we've made enough progress with the plumbing for now. Care to plumb my depths?" She stood, and beckoned me to follow with her finger.

The wrench in my hand was now superfluous, and I discarded it as I scrambled out from under the sink. I followed her voice, racing up the stairs, and found her reclined on her bed.

"It's been a long time," she said softly, batting her eyelashes, "but I think it's been long enough. Dan, I need you to know that I don't do this...I mean, I've never just fallen into bed like this before. I never cheated on my husband, and I haven't been with anyone since he died. I don't know why I'm doing it now, other than I'm just so fucking horny. I guess I just trust you, somehow, and you rescued me, and you've been very respectful, and... Just be gentle with me, please."

"Of course," I smiled, laying next to her.

We lay, facing each other, for what seemed a very long few seconds. Her eyes twinkled, and she licked her plump lips, making them even more alluring. I was powerless to resist.

My reasons for being here were pretty basic. My wife had stolen my sexual happiness, and I wanted it back. The fact that Karen was my neighbour was just good luck. I hadn't been with anyone either, and she was just so beautiful, and hot, and close...

Sliding closer, I watched her eyes as our lips brushed across each other's. They fluttered closed, and she sighed, pressing in and completing the kiss. Her mouth opened slightly, and her tongue slithered out to tangle with my own. One kiss led to another, then another, and then to an embrace that had no end. Her arms encircled my neck, and mine wrapped her narrow waist, ensuring that neither of us could retreat, not that we had any inclination to do so.

Karen was moaning softly, grinding her mound against my hard bulge. I enjoyed the sensation as well, but I had the added joy of her soft breasts crushed into my chest, and her smooth leg hooked over my hip. My hand ran the length of her thigh, caressing the silky skin from knee to the bottom edge of her ass. I dipped my fingertips under the hem of her shorts, finding only hot, damp folds. She pulled back from my lips.

"My underwear are in the downstairs bathroom," she giggled. "I saw you checking me out, and it got me all hot and bothered. I had to diddle my clit when I finished peeing."

"You saw me? I thought you were flirting," I laughed.

"I was. Ever since you saw me soaking wet, I haven't been able to get sex in general, and you in particular, out of my mind. Does the reason really matter? You're here, aren't you?" she smiled, pressing in for another kiss, while I felt up her ass. The kiss heated up, and she suddenly pushed me onto my back, rolling atop my chest.

She sat up, and grasped the bottom edge of her top, slowly peeling it up over her globes and off over her head. Victoria's finest Secret cradled those globes in a satin embrace, lifting them enticingly, and forming a deep valley of cleavage that a man could get lost in. I pulled her down, burying my face in that delicious crease, much to her delight. Tugging one cup down, I unveiled her erect nipple, and fluttered my tongue over its tip.

"Mmmmm, yes...I rather like that. Suck on it, honey, and kiss it. My nipples are so sensitive, and so hard. I love getting them sucked." Her hands went behind her back, and the red bra fell away, baring both ample handfuls for my attention. I switched from one breast to the other and back, while she supported her upper body on her arms, hanging them like ripe melons for me to harvest. "That's it, baby. That feels so good, you're making me very, very wet."

My hands were still on her ass, so I was able to ease a few fingers between her legs, checking for moisture. She was right; she did seem quite damp, and now I was thirsty.

I rolled us over, and planted a kiss on her neck, working my way down, while my hands worked the snap on her shorts, then the zipper.. I skinned them off over her hips with her help, and by the time I had nibbled my way across her flat belly and taken residence between her thighs, she had spread them wide, revealing a beautiful, thick lipped pussy, bald save for a sprig of auburn curls above her clit.

I looked up at her face, smiling down through her cleavage, and kissed her prominent clit softly. Karen's eyes rolled shut, she dropped her head flat, and moaned loudly.

"Oh yes! Please lick my little pussy. Make me cum!"

Her scent was intoxicating, but the flavour of her abundant juices rivalled ambrosia itself. I dipped my tongue in, spreading the thick folds open like a rare orchid that revealed it's bright pink interior. She was oozing, dripping wet, with more on the way, and I endeavoured to clean her of the oily perfection. I delved deep, burying my face as I had in her tits, causing her to squirm and writhe with pleasure.

"Mmmmm hmmm. That's a talented tongue you've got there."

I lapped at her slit a few more times.

"It seems as though you have a problem with this shut off valve, too," I giggled, catching a drip running down her perineum, "not that I want it to shut off."

"Yes, well," she tittered, "I've always been, shall we say, juicy? My husband had a whole repertoire of geyser jokes. I hope that's alright?"

Oh baby, that is so much more than just alright, I thought. I've always loved eating pussy, and the wetter, the better. I'm thinking that a woman who inspires geyser jokes probably doesn't just dribble. I look forward to finding out.

I really should have responded verbally...you know, polite and respectful... but my tongue was busy, wriggling as deeply into her sodden, steamy cunt as I could reach. I slurped away happily, hoping she would figure it out.

"Mnahhhn! I... Oh fuck...yeah, baby... Oh my god! I guess you... Mnaaahn! Ahhhhhn! Oh goddddddddddddd...don't stop, baby! Donnnnnnnnn't stop!"

Warm honey surrounded my face, and I gulped down all I could swallow, while Karen's thighs closed tight around my head. She screamed, and twisted her body in the throes of a what I assumed was a very nice orgasm. I know I've never had a bad one. I hoped it was the same for women.

Her legs relaxed, letting me return to my cleanup duty after taking a breath. She really was awash in delicious tasting fluids, and try as I might, I felt like the little Dutch boy, sticking my tongue in the leaky dam. Karen's hands ruffled my hair, and I peeked over her pubic bone into her eyes.

"Oooooooooo, honey, that was wonderful, but I need to catch my breath," she giggled, rolling her eyes. "Let me take care of you for a while."

Oh yeah. One of the few things I like better than giving head to a woman, is getting head from a woman. Time to get naked.

Karen patted the pillow beside her, and rolled up onto her knees. I laid back, and she began to unfasten my belt. Unsnapped and unzipped, she tugged my pants off, tossing them on the floor. My socks met a similar fate, as did my shirt, leaving only my underwear blocking her way. She caressed the huge bulge gently. I'm not being immodest, just saying that, relative to its normal state, the fabric was stretched quite tightly over my hard cock.

"Oh, this looks promising," she smiled, still tracing her fingertips over the curves. "I feel like a kid on Christmas morning. What's in my present?" One finger hooked the waistband at the front, and lifted up, letting her peek under the cover. "Oh my, yes! Very promising, and very big!"

She dragged it down until my dick sprung straight out. Licking her lips, she grasped my shaft with one hand, and stroked it gently.

"Jesus, Dan, I'd almost forgotten how hot and hard a man's cock can get," she breathed. "And how much I love holding it, and fucking it, and..."

She opened wide, and swallowed my length, completing her sentence with action. She gagged as my dick jammed into her throat, pulling back to regroup before going at it again, managing to take it deeper the second time.

Several months without feminine contact was several months too many, and even though I had taken matters into my own hands often...okay, daily... nothing could compare to the sensation of Karen's mouth. Her lips stretched tight around the girth of my shaft as she bobbed her head ardently, red hair flying. Her breasts were swinging freely, brushing stiff nipples across the fronts of my thighs. It was a lot to take after a long time alone, and a day of thinking about her naked body.

"Oh shit, Karen, I think I'm... oh jesus, I'm... uhhhhhhhhnnnn!" I grunted, and did my own geyser impression in her mouth. Her eyes opened wide, then closed, and she gulped down my load while moaning her contentment. "I'm so sorry, Karen, I..." she cut me off by holding up one hand. The other kept stroking my shaft as it twitched and spurted the last of my cum down her throat. She sucked hard, vacuuming the dregs from my balls, then released me, and wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

"I'm sorry?" I repeated. "I should have warned you?" She was licking the cum off her hand.

"Nope, I love to swallow, just wasn't expecting such a big wad. A pleasant, yummy surprise," she smiled, and crawled up to rest her head on her pillow. She looked at me. "Thank you, Dan."

"For what? I think I should be thanking you," I replied.

"For waking me up. For making me realize that life was right in front of me," she said softly.

We held each other for a few minutes, then she piped up.

"So, nude plumbing, anyone?" she giggled, easing out of my arms and rolling out of bed. I laughed, thinking she was kidding, but her naked ass was wiggling out the door already.

Okay. Never done plumbing in the nude before, I thought, but with Karen as my assistant, I could certainly give it a try.

I followed her downstairs, watching her sexy behind the whole way, and took my place under the sink again. Retrieving my wrench, I went back to connecting the supply lines to the new shutoff valves. Karen had the flashlight in hand, illuminating my work as she squatted over my legs. I admit, I cast more than a few glances at her dangling labia, gaping open between her legs.

"Concentrate, Mr. Plumber," she laughed. "My pussy will be here for you when we're done."

"Okay, Ma'am," I chuckled. "Alright. Shutoffs...check. Supply...check. Leaks..." I opened the valves, "...none apparent. Now we just need to deal with the drains."

"That's the big, black pipes, right?" she moaned suggestively, giggling. I laughed.

"Yes, but we need the tailpipes first," I smiled. Karen smirked.

"It's been a long time since I had anything in my tailpipe," she purred. "Who new plumbing was so sexual?"

That really got my attention. My dick twitched, and started to grow again. It was not unnoticed by Karen.

"Oops! I see I've caused something to happen, here," she smiled, and caressed my stiffening tool. "Can you work like that?"

"I'll try," I laughed, wriggling out from under the sink. She made room for me, but not enough to avoid contact, the minx. My chest rubbed across her breasts as I stood. Her hand found my erection.

"If this keeps happening, this job might take months," she breathed, stroking me softly.

"You're not making it easy for me to concentrate," I said.

"Right. Behave yourself, Karen," she chastised herself. Her hand stopped stroking, but remained in place.

I put some putty around the base of the tailpipes, and handed them to her, forcing her to release my cock. I grabbed my wrench, and laid under the sink again.

"Okay, Karen, feed them through to me," I said, and she did, placing one pipe in each drain hole. "Push down, and hold them still, please." Again, she did.

I looked at her crotch again. She was standing, straight legged, straddling my legs, and her drooling pussy was hanging open right in front of me. I saw a small trickle of juice that was running down her thigh. The sight made me harder still.

I shook my head. The sooner you get this done, I thought, the faster you can fuck that pussy.

I wrenched the locking nuts into place quickly, then wiggled the trap and connector into position. A few twists later... c'est finis!

"Ta da!" I cheered, tossing the wrench aside.

"Finished?" she asked.

"Yup," I replied.

"Good," she growled, and dropped to her knees, straddling my pole. She grabbed my cock, and lowered herself over it, spearing herself deeply. "Oh yes! That's better!" she gasped.

Yet another first. Nude plumbing leads to fucking under the sink.

Karen rose and fell slowly, going deeper each time, until my balls were nestled between her lips. Her pussy was a furnace, and she ground herself down against the base of my cock firmly, moaning.

"Fuck! That's such a nice, big cock," she hissed. "So big and hard."

She rode me smoothly, grasping the edge of the counter to stabilize herself. Her head was tilted back, letting her long red locks sway with her motions. I watched her breasts jiggling above me, tracing circular paths in the air. I was hoping all my plumbing jobs in the future could be so pleasurable. Karen's juices were dripping off my balls, she was so wet. At last she looked down at me again.

"Oh my...I'm sorry, this is very selfish of me," she gasped, lifting off my dick. "This can't be very comfortable for you. Is your back okay?" She stood, and reached down to help me up.

"I'll live," I replied. She kissed me softly, and turned away. She tiptoed up and wiggled her tush.

"Perhaps this would work?" she giggled.

Absolutely, I thought. A second later, my cock was once again sheathed fully in her warm crevice.

"Oh jesus, fuck me Dan! Fuck me hard!" she gasped. I cupped her breasts from behind, and drilled her furiously, feeling her whole body shudder with each crushing impact. Her firm ass quivered, absorbing the blows, as my dick worked her cunt into a froth that ran down her legs, while she screamed at the top of her lungs. "FUUUUUUUCK MEEEEE! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK MY CUNT, YOU BEAUTIFUL MAN! MAKE ME CUUUUMM!"

I did, and she did, several times, I think. Finally, she asked me to stop for a minute. I pulled out, and she flexed her legs several times.

"My calves were cramping," she giggled. She wiped some of the pussy slick off her thighs, that had run down almost to her knees, licking her fingers. "Damn, I am yummy, aren't I?" A wicked look crossed her face, and she took her position again, flat footed this time. "Now, about that tailpipe?"

I nearly gave myself whiplash doing a double take. Was she offering me her ass? Actually, she was asking for it up the ass!

"Are you sure Karen?" I asked, standing behind her, and rubbing the head of my cock across her rosebud.