Just Being Neighbourly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I've been off the horse for a year," she smiled over her shoulder. "If I'm getting back on, I might as well ride all the way. Come on stud. Fuck my ass!"

"Yes Ma'am," I smiled, and pushed. Her sphincter resisted, but I felt her relax and then head slipped in. My cock was thickly coated with her pussy juice, so lubrication wasn't an issue.

Karen levered back off the counter, and forced her rectum open over my shaft, until her hard ass had taken me about halfway. She paused, panting softly, then pressed back again.

"Oh god yes!" she gasped, as she wiggled her rump against my balls. "I've missed this!"

Funny, to look at this admittedly hot suburban housewife, now widow, you'd never guess she was an anal queen.

"Jesus...don't just stand there...fuck me! Use that big dick!"

She was incredibly tight. I half expected her to roll inside out as I pulled out. It felt remarkable.

Karen had a death grip on the counter top, her knuckles turning white, while I pounded her ass hard. We were completely naked, rutting like animals, in full view on anyone who cared to look in the kitchen window, right in front of us. She was shrieking obscenities and encouragement, and I was ploughing her ass with everything I had. I grabbed her hair and pulled.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she howled.

I felt a tickle on my balls, and my thighs. When I looked down, a stream of pussy juice was spraying out of her. Old Faithful, inverted. Holy shit!

She grabbed the sink edge and yanked herself forward, dislodging my cock from her rectum, which remained wide open for several seconds. Resting her head on her forearms, she gasped for air, trying to recover from her orgasm.

"We're going to need a mop," I laughed, looking down at the puddle she made on the floor.

"Mmmmm hmmm," she moaned, rolling her eyes. "Won't be the first time."

"Hopefully not the last, either," I whispered, leaning over her. I enveloped her in my arms, cupping a breast in each hand. She stood, and leaned back against me.

"Yes. Hopefully not." She turned in my embrace, and kissed me again. "My ass is on fire!" Her hand landed on a pair of pliers that were on the counter, and she swept them off onto the floor with a clatter as she eased up to sit on the granite surface. She pulled her legs up high, and grabbed my cock, pulling me back to her.

I let her choose which opening would get plugged, and she guided my dick back into her ass without hesitation. I watched as my shaft disappeared into her butt.

"Damn, your cock feels good in there!" she whimpered. "The other hole, too. Make me cum again, please?" Her lips quivered as I kissed her, and started shafting her again.

I fucked my sexy, older neighbour ardently, and fervently. She was surprisingly quiet, grunting and moaning her pleasure while caressing my rear end and back. She buried her face in my shoulder and held on while I stroked into her hot, tight bung hole eagerly. I felt her start to shudder.

"Oh, yes," she gasped. "That's it! Harder honey...harder!"

I'm not sure I could do it harder without using my sledgehammer, but somehow found another gear, and complied with her request. Her left hand fell to stimulate her clit. It didn't take long.

"Gnahhhhhn!" she screeched, and her geyser erupted again, spraying me from the neck down, while she frigged her clit furiously. When she wilted again, I exploded in laughter.

"Holy crap, Karen!" I smiled, wiping my chest before licking my fingers.

"Sorry," she breathed, her eyes a little unfocused.

"Sorry?" I asked. "Are you fucking kidding? That's the hottest thing I've ever seen! My god, have you always done that?"

"Mmmmm, no," she smiled, a look of dreamy exhaustion on her face. "Just the last ten years or so. Don't know what started it. It's fun, but tiring."

Speaking of tiring...I was feeling it too. I stroked her a few more times, and she patted my chest.

"Ooooo, no...my ass is worn out for today. You'll have to make do with my pussy." Her hand pulled my cock out of her butt, and steered it into her primary pleasure giver. Her thick lips flopped open, welcoming me inside.

There was little to choose between her two holes. Her ass was tighter, but her pussy was a more active participant, rippling and gripping my intruder in a velvety embrace.

I knew it was going to be a close race. Which would run out first...my energy, or the timer for my orgasm? I thrust into her as hard as I could, getting weaker by the second, but feeling the tingle building. Just a few more strokes...

I came huge, gushing thick semen into her clutching pussy. Karen cooed, and stroked my hair.

"That's it, baby...fill my pussy with that hot cum. It feels so good."

My legs were shaking, and it was either sit down or fall down, so I chose the former, plunking my sweaty ass in a chair. Karen remained on the counter, legs still up and spread, catching her breath.

While I watched, a dribble of cum trickled out from between her swollen, abused lips, heading south. It reached her ass, and she giggled.

"That tickles," she smiled. Her laughter expelled more cum, and a stream flowed down over her ass to pool on the counter. It was the second hottest thing I'd ever seen, but I may have been biased by the fact that it was my cum.

We had a shower together, then fell into bed, exhausted. I spent the night, and we slept very, very well.

***

The bed in my house was cold most evenings, because I wasn't in it. Karen and I slept together often, almost as often as we 'slept' together. The shortcut through the bushes got plenty of use, to keep the gossip to a minimum.

As far as our neighbours were concerned, Karen and I were just friends. Nothing more. It was true.

Of course, some friends are closer than others. Friends with benefits. For now, that was good enough for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much for reading. I hope you found this story worth your time, and if you'd like more from the luscious Karen and her FWB, Dan, drop me a comment, or feedback.

If you've made it this far, please vote.

I truly appreciate your attention.