All Comments on 'Just Cole And Jen'

by LittleDonny

Sort by:
  • 167 Comments
sailandoarsailandoarabout 8 years ago
Great Writing . . .

You are a very gifted writer and I wish you the best going forward.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10about 8 years ago
I believe it

A little long winded, and repetitive, but very well executed in the 'Normally Boring' middle portion of a long story. I was very happy I stumbled upon it. It was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good

Story was long but quite good, hopefully a sequel in the works

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
looooooonnnnnnng

Way toooooooooooooog

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
awesome

Great writing. A real story of life

jurasickjurasickabout 8 years ago
Where the heck have you been??

Wow, that was a great one! Took all of my Sunday morning to read it but it was worth every minute. I'm a fan, for sure. Looking forward to many more and adding you and this story to my favorites.

And I don't care a bit about those other comments about being too long. I didn't think so. And if those people had it in them, let them prove their worth by actually writing something. Preferably short. Given the quality of their comments, I doubt anything long from them would be worth reading!

creekbankcreekbankabout 8 years ago
Ignore the haters

This story was amazing!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue with more chapters. There is SO MUCH more to be written with these two. And not just the sexual aspects either. Plus the other characters...One more favor...??? Please don't keep us waiting too long.

SirCarlSirCarlabout 8 years ago
Very well done!

Exceptionally well thought out, written, and presented. Keep writing.

sferguson53sferguson53about 8 years ago
Outstanding

Gloriously (is that a word?) crafted! What a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not too long

I know there have been a couple of comments about the story being too long, but I strongly disagree. A story is only too long if it gets boring, and this one never did. You could have easily continued with the story, and I hope you do. You have a gift for writing and now I off to read your other story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I hate it-

I just hate it when great stories like this come to an end. Please, please continue! Love the writing, the characters, the story line.

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingabout 8 years ago
A real delight!

Thank you. Please keep writing. Whilst Cole and Jen are lovely, Brandon's journey into maturity would make a very interesting sequel. I would love to read of

Kelly's comeuppance too. A Mexican soap opera is also rich in potential. You have a deep pool of possible characters and plots awaiting development and on the evidence of this, you have the ability to do it well. Go to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome read!

Too many times, stories on here start out promising and then just turn out horrible - certainly wasn't the case here. At first I was just clicking through and stumbled on this story, thinking it would be the usual story for the category, but a great read and a good story. I'll be looking for a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You are a writer

I just wanted to tell you that this piece you wrote is beautiful. Made my day. You have it in you to move forward with your talent. Thank you for putting romance back in these stories, bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best I have read in weeks

Loved this one. You must write another chapter. Too many loose ends. Want to see Brandon get gang raped or something. What asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I would love to see a sequel dealing Brandon, Kelly and her father what is coming to them. That would complete an already great story.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 8 years ago
Excellent Romance

Jen is every man's fantasy in many ways. Enjoyable story for a Sunday afternoon read. Five stars for sue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Praise

Great Story Very talented author Write more stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fifty and nineteen? Really?

Just a bit too implausible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
50 and 19?

Yeah, gotta go with anon.

For a casual fuck? Sure, lots of girls have daddy issues.

Real relationship? Isn't happening, but hey this is a site about erotic fantasy, so believe if you want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
felt like i was there,

wee doggie, like i was really there, like is was, me, as though you placed me into the story, could be ,one time i was there,

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
A great story!

Very well put together! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it no matter the length

It's a good story, and I enjoyed reading it. I love how she plays idly with the hair on his chest. They can be happy together, I think. I hope.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Great story, well told 5

I like this story. It flowed really well and was quite believable and definitely a lot of fun. xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Simply awesome!

Well written, covered the slut & her kid with backup from her daddy dearest plus the long term relationship with under tones between Cole & Jen. Very well laid out with the correct amount of definitive details.

BRAVO!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great read!

Read every word.

Fantastic characters and wonderfully descriptive!

Throughly enjoyable.

blueknight134blueknight134about 8 years ago
Great story!

Loved every word of it! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story, how about a great finish!

Great stuff! If you could do all of us readers a favor and finish the story . Maybe some revenge on the bad guys could be fun. I'm having fun just thinking of all the angles and problems that you could work with. Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Your story was so awesome. The whole idea of the screwed over guy and his son's screwed-over ex girlfriend and their mutual attraction really came to light.

I, too, would love to read a continuation of their life together and see some well deserved payback happen to the grandfather, mother, and son.

I am also happy to see that there were not many comments directed toward faulty grammar, and spelling, etc. If those errors existed, they did not distract from the story in any manner.

Thank you and keep writing fantastic stories.

NW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Unbelievable.

I've never commented on a story before. This novel was absolutely incredible and I loved every word of it. Thank you for writing!

ramonbrookramonbrookabout 8 years ago
HEY 50 and 19

Would it happen in real life? Probably not, but it could. This is an erotic story site, not script for a movie on the lifetime movie network!

I'm 50 and I know there are a lot of other 50 Year olds who would like to dream of being attractive to a 19 year old, if only in a story! He told his and her age up front so if don't want to read about this age DIFFERENCE then why did you spend the time? GET OVER IT!

Loved the story, maybe it didn't need to be 10 pages but I was happy it didn't end too soon. I would also like to see more chapters where Brandon has a revelation and comes to his senses and realizes what he did to Jen and apologizes. Kelley gets screwed over by her liver and her father loses his money and power!

AzryelAzryelabout 8 years ago
Fun fantasy romp

Implausible? sure. But if I can suspend my disbelief for the entire Fast and Furious franchise, doing so for 1 story isn't difficult.

Pretty well written and described. Nice characterizations, I could hear distinct voices when I read them all. Glad there was a little justice in there, if only a little. I thought it it all the right notes along the way.

Well done.

jetpacksamjetpacksamabout 8 years ago
Why'd You Stop?

No seriously, Why'd you stop?

5 Stars, but seriously, Why'd you stop?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WELL DONE

A well written, entertaining story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Wish I could find something so meaningful. Awesome story. Looking forward to many more. Perhaps a part 2?

auhunter04auhunter04about 8 years ago

so many things went thru my mind as I read this that the only thing I can say is WOW.

It also makes my heart hurt because I am alone and don't expect this to ever change

DocSavage46DocSavage46about 8 years ago
More please!!!

Awesome, just awesome....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

It was a bit long but I enjoyed very much. Looking for a sequel.

rharri69rharri69about 8 years ago
Great

You really should take this further

rpaultrpaultabout 8 years ago
When

When is Part 2 being posted?

HeaditorHeaditorabout 8 years ago
Perfect

Never easy to successfully combine romanticism with hot eroticism but you've more than succeeded. I can't even offer to help editing as it was well written and with no errors worth commenting. Well done and thanks. Hope there's another in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Only Two Stories??

First of all, really enjoyed this story, just about perfect in fact. However having just looked at your profile you only have two stories there. You must have written other stuff, unless you are one of those annoying types that just do stuff well whatever you try. 😄 Looking forward to reading more stuff from you perhaps a sequel to this because it does feel like there is more to go here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More.

More of the same please, and soon.

old_angelold_angelabout 8 years ago
The length is wrong.

MUCH too short!!! MORE MORE MORE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good, but

Really liked the storty, but it was way too fucking long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of the better stories here - You have a gift

Like Cole, I fell in love with Jen too....your character development reaches out and grabs my heart.

Please know that many of us would be delighted to see this story continue

SirBigfootSirBigfootabout 8 years ago
Agreed

I would love a sequel to this story. Very well done. Oh and I for one love long stories

chmcgchmcgabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed

Got to the bottom hoping for chapter two or more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story, More please !!!

Very original storyline and characters. Please don't leave us waiting too long. You're off to a great start.

1965Squash1965Squashabout 8 years ago
St

This story had an excellent flow to it, and the character development was very well detailed, Despite some of the minor grammar and spelling errors, the story itself made this such an easy thing to over look. Well done, written, and portrayed for the reader's mind.

I hope this story line is continued. It might be a good tale to tell once they get back home. And lets not forget she is a Salutatorian, get her ass in school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved the story

Fantastic story. Hope there's a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A couple of things

Firstly, I loved the story. As commented on earlier, the grammar and spelling glitches were almost invisible, so that's a plus.

Secondly, the age gap. Why do commenters insist that a serious relationship is "not gonna happen" between a 19 year old and a 50 year old? I'm 58 and my wife is 23 - she seems pretty serious to me! Sure, it's unusual, but there's not much in the romance stakes that's impossible. The relationship in the story isn't based on some old guy having his way with a naïve teenager and dumping her like a sack of spuds - it's a very intelligent young woman having the guts to go after the man she's loved for years. Of COURSE things may turn to custard later - but right now everything's sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More sex

Well written, but would be better if sex was the point of the story, rather than a sidebar.

Richie4110Richie4110about 8 years ago
OUTSTANDING!

This story had all the elements necessary to qualify for a solid 5. It was well written. It had drama, conflict, and suspense in good proportion. And, most important, it had a solid, conclusive ending.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

I look forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loose the degrading facefuck

Fun serious story. The facefuck part was way way over the top. Delete that or write something more respectful for Jen and it will be a 10 story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great writing

The premise of your story is engaging. Your writing is flawless enough that I didn't even focus on grammar or sentence structure or word choice. Good work. I think you could write a novel.

mrwondrefulmrwondrefulabout 8 years ago
Dear: I couldn't it passed page 2

You are a chickshit coward or you would not have posted your vitriol anomalously. I enjoyed this story and gave it a five.

fletch8448fletch8448about 8 years ago
Wow

Written very well, totally enjoyed the story. Would like it to continue (hint hint) I think I am in love with Jen. One of the best thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@mrwonderful

Pretty sure your name isn't mrwonderful either. I guess that makes you a chickenshit anonymous coward, too. Maybe you'll give us your real name next time. This is just a degrading story to Jen. I hate the disgusting face fuck, too. Maybe the author would enjoy that. Women wouldn't.

alexthelionessalexthelionessabout 8 years ago
Amazing

I made an account just so I could rate and favorite this story. It was one of the best I've read on Literotica. I would love for there to be a continuation that focused on Cole and Jen and Jen's family. I want to read about their lives. You have me hooked.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
ten pages and still too short

This needs a second chapter at least.

Kitist02Kitist02almost 8 years ago
Tw0Cr0ws said for me

Yes, we need more of this. Not only was the eroticism handled well, the characters were three dimensional and the story line was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
We could easily get the impression that you have first-hand experience with...

...a hot, loving, intelligent, Latina woman.

I fell very hard for a Brazilian girl that was my equal or better in every way, when I was 17. She really made a lasting impression, as now, 45 years later, I still pine for her....forever beyond my reach. The good news in that is that I recently heard from her younger brother, my friend and the means by which we met....that she asks after me every time they meet......as I remain forever beyond her grasp.

This was a very interesting story about a May-December love. They happen, but aren't often treated with much equanimity.

Now, this very engaging story lies in desperate need of a follow-up....a second "rest of the story" kind of installment.

I find it interesting that there was little or no objection to the length. There usually is considerable complaint. I would take that as a measure of how well, how deeply you engaged us in your story and the characters that graced it. I was sunk by the third paragraph when it became abundantly clear that this was not a typical story by any measure. And being the good and clever writer you are, you left us hungry for more....more like starving...ravenous...pleading for the story to go on.

Well, by some of the comments, my sentiment is not universally shared, but take what can help you from their comments. And beyond that, fuck 'em!

What would the world be without troglodytes?

TrtrolesTrtrolesalmost 8 years ago
wow

One of the best stories I read here. Amazing my friend.

Now back to your work. I read your other two in "loving wives" and they are good.

I only wish you write more. Take care

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story, but...

I thought the face fucking thing was over the top and totally not believable!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 8 years ago
Good story but!

The "but" is it needs a second chapter. The reader has been left wondering what happened.

twinkitwinkialmost 8 years ago
I Want More

You are one of the reasons I keep coming back to this site to read stories.

Good work and well done.

Please continue this story and give us more...

virtualatheistvirtualatheistalmost 8 years ago
In Comic Book Shop Guy voice...

Best. Response. Ever.

"Orgasms, shithead," she sneered. "He gave me more in one night than you ever gave me. Want to know when? The first one, 'cause that's more than you ever gave me, you selfish prick!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story, but . . .

It really feels incomplete. Definitely needs at least one more chapter! Oh, and the "face fuck" thing didn't quite seem to me to fit this story. Maybe I just missed something. Any how, will be watching and hoping for more - we really need more of Cole and Jen!

roveroneroveronealmost 8 years ago
REALLY liked it ...!

Very likable characters, nicely drawn out, both very g/g/g...hot sex...!

Easily 5, and faved the story .

However, as more than one reviewer noted, the face fucking was very jarring/peculiar/ out of step....

AhazuraAhazuraalmost 8 years ago
LOVED IT!!!

Freaking awesome story. Well paced, well written, well executed. Thank you so much for sharing your talent.

Ahaz

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
I loved 99% of the story

The romance was great. The reluctance was realistic. The withheld feelings were to be expected in a relationship that had been simmering on the side lines for years. And the passion when they finally came together was white hot. But. Her attempts to degrade herself to please him were incongruous with the tenderness. It would have been so much better if they had just elevated the physical aggression during their lovemaking to the point it kind of boiled over instead of asking for him to make her gag and to push through the pain.

And yes, they have a tough road ahead of them. Even if they can work it out between themselves their families, co-workers, and friends will be incredibly difficult, for all the wrong reasons.

A prologue would have been appropriate, or are you saving that for Chapter 02?

Thanks for a beautiful romance.

LittleBluePillLittleBluePillalmost 8 years ago
Outstanding

This was exceptionally well done. Truly an impressive effort. Thank you for sharing Cole and Jen with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Marvelous

Whoo ! Nice story pls LittleDonny I beg for more chapters !

member9458member9458almost 8 years ago
Fucking FIRE. Great work!

One of the issues I have with older man / younger woman romances is that they try to paint the guy as someone wizened by his life experience while the girl is constantly in awe of him, mature enough so that things aren't creepy, but not so mature as to ruin the fantasy. There's nothing inherently wrong with that: we're here for a release, not a meditation on the emotional pitfalls of May-December affairs. But most writers that go for that make the guy so obnoxiously perfect that his wise musings come across as preening condesencion, and the girl ends up coming across less as a girl and more as an older man's fantasy of what a girl should be. No matter how hot the sex may be, whenever I come across that dynamic, it's a groaner.

It's not that you went in a different direction; you just get away with it on the strength of your scenario and by finding ways to flip the script a little bit. Cole's pretty short on realistic flaws, sure, but you're smart enough to shit on him so throughly in this story that it's kind of a relief that Jen can come to his rescue. I'll be honest, Cole finding Jen's dad a new job might have been a little too convenient, but for all the buildup you gave Kelly, Grandpa Jack, and Brandon as unconscionable dickholes, Cole obviously needed even a small win on that front before this story could feel emotionally fulfilling.

You also handled Jen really well, she came across as real while still being mature for her age. Man, as soon as you played the rape card, I started dreading how that was going to lead to sex, but her motivations made enough sense for it to work. I think there's some intangible things that could've been handled better (rape survival's a really tricky subject) but you were smart to make Jen strong in ways Cole could lean on, too. It makes it feel more like an actual romance and not some dirty old man's stroke fantasy.

Which, by the way, makes it all the more impressive that the sex scenes were on the level of a dirty old man's stroke fantasy because god DAMN they were hot.

Great job; your place on the toplist is well-earned. Take pride in this one.

SmutolSmutolover 7 years ago
Almost

Romance in story is great... the developing push between them is lil bit too strong for me but definately tasty. Only thing that i find below acceptable is this tolerance to how our hero gets treated. He gets assulted and hit in the face in a restaurant = nothing happens. He realizes hes new gf was almost raped by hes son = no consequences and hes blaming hes former wife but still zero consequences. That son of hes meets him with ZERO regret and slaps him in the face = NOTHING happens .. all we get is fatherly advice that there were some bad decisions making on the junior side. In my world that is just not how it is supposed to look like and makes the father look like a looser :/. He just still lets all that slide, like inviting another slap to the face.

roveroneroveroneover 7 years ago
Really really like this...

just read again, for a THIRD time-love the characters, storyline, dialogue

def one of of my favorite 5 star stories...

HOT sex-thoughtful of her to lube herself and practice with her bud's toys and veggies-tho the face fucking was out of synch with all the rest

TenFoot75TenFoot75over 7 years ago
Awwwww, wish I was Cole!

Absolutely beautiful. Just the sort of story I like, bit of background and lots of well written hard shagging. :) (although if it was my son I'd beat him and send him to the cops to admit what he'd done.)

This story is soooooo good I joined Lit. as a member just to leave this comment!

Will check more by author before I fav him but if anything like this I'll have their babies.=)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

48 hours of events , 10 pages

a well deserved 5 star vote

i cannot find the words to do justice to what i would like to say.

very much inspired by the quality of your writing.

ty for sharing it with us

magma60magma60over 7 years ago
Best Story I've Read For Awhile!

Great story. This could have been written as a Loving Wives, BTB story, but it works very well as a romance. A part two with the ex-wife's thoughts would be interesting.

Inevitable_Inevitable_over 7 years ago
Incredible Story

Whirlwind Romance, great sex, a bit of retribution, a comeuppance and hopefully a change in ways, just amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I wish I could share the enthusiasm of other commenters, but I can't. I know that fiction gives the writer a generous amount of leeway but it has been abused in this story. How can the reader belive that sweet young Jen, a college freshman, whom Cole tells us time and again is so innocent, during her first time with her long time crush is going to swab his cum from her ass and suck her fingers clean? Does that sound like it's on a first date program to you? Wouldn't a girl, no mater how in love, care about how she comes off? And ass to mouth screams 'SLUT!' to even the most credulous reader. Couldn't you have held that off? And the throat fucking? Did that do anything to push the story forward?

This had every opportunity to be the sweet love story the writer was trying for but an eagerness to go dirty spoiled it. Jumping the shark always ruins a story.

And the dialog - flat at times and melodramatic otherwise - didn't inspire.

This is an amateur site and we can't expect outstanding stories, which is why when one comes along we give it five stars. Unfortunately this one isn't even close.

Keep up the hobby. I wish you well, but please don't jump the shark again.

HTW2HTW2over 7 years ago
Absolutely loved it

By far one of the best stories I've read. Maybe too good to be true but still loved it. I really thought he was going to leave her and almost stopped reading - glad I kept going. Nice change from Ugly Duckling. What can I say - I'm a sucker for a good Romance. Please keep writing.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Second read

I found this to be an entertaining story with pretty believable characters. Like others I found the age difference to be a bit extreme causing the story to be somewhat unbelievable. However, one must keep in mind this is a story, a fantasy, so it doesn't have to be real world realistic. Like others I believe a sequel is needed. One final point the story is not too long.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 7 years ago
Another great piece of writing from a new author

Not the author's first foray into story telling, judging by his well developed style and journeyman writing chops. For an amateur erotic writing site, this is top notch.

There are realistically no college freshman coeds like Jen who possess the maturity of a 30+ year old woman, or 50 year old men who could fall into real love with a teenager. Lust? Sure, but not lasting love. That takes more than a weekend, too. In 15 years when she hits her sexual peak, her husband will be 65 and unable to keep up. Jen's advanced sexual repertoire is not in keeping with a teenager, either, but this is a fantasy site, I get that, but a guy can dream, right? I'm just arguing that reining in the flamboyant sex wouldn't hurt the story and might make it more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Delightful Love Story

A very well written and paced story. It shows the depth of the author and it reminds one that love between two people has no age limits. I was taken by the passion of the lovers and the sadness which brought them together. I would enjoy a continuation of this story in the future. If that is not to be thank you for sharing this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A movie?

O K Here's what I thinkYou guys figure out who's going to be Cole and I'll try to work out how to make Jennifer Anniston 19 again

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Impressive work!

Congratulations!

For Openers, I confess. I'm a playwright. So I favor more dialog

than Literotica stories typically have.

But you do...here.

What I love so much here is how you've so humanized the characters.

The unexpected interruptions. The banter. I felt like I was in the room.

It does, in fact, in many ways, read like a screenplay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your favorite story

You are not allowed to pick your your stories as your favorite. Read the rule written on the favorites page.

80SexR8er80SexR8erover 7 years ago
Wonderfully Hot

Believable, as complex as protagonists can get in this compressed form. I had to turn away a couple of times as the conniving wife and Jen's need to see her lover's face in orgasm are, respectively, what I have experienced and what I have yearned for.

I found this hella good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not enough sex

Nicely written but on wrong website.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!

I enjoyed reading your story very much! It was new, fresh, and funny. Ignore the previous post about it not containing enough sex. Simply untrue. As if there is a numerical requirement (number of words or scenes) that qualifies for a story to be or not to be posted here.

Thanks for the great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
These things do happen

Thank you for this great story. Reading mature/younger stories for a good reason and expected the typical sex stories. This is so much better, got me completely hooked up. The way you describe how they discover their love and have the best sex in their life doing it with true love for the first time. The doubts that a young girl can truly love a much older guy. This does happen in the real world as well. I am 50 years as well and just moving towards a hopefully similar happy end with my 22 years girl friend.

Craig81818Craig81818about 7 years ago
Completely unbelievable

The whole story absolutely reeks of things that never happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful!!

With a doubt this was the best most engaging story so have ever read here on Lit. Ant wait to read your other stories. I'd love to see a follow up of their story once they get home and start their new lives together. Would love for the ex wife to be put in her place like the son was too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great

Story..

If only i could see and find a lady like that..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
amazing read

I am not usually into long reads but this one was pretty amazing...

The pacing was great and engaging. The characters were very real and grounded.

Hats off to littledonnie.🙌

Soo_DeliciousSoo_Deliciousabout 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Unbelievable writing... Just fantastic!

SirBigfootSirBigfootabout 7 years ago
5*

Loved your story, but honestly, it needs a second chapter. What happens when they get home? Are her parents really ok with it? Does the Ex wife try to sabatoge them? What about the son? Is she and her parents insulted by the job offer? Do they decide to go ahead and have kids?

Lots of places to go.

Keep up the good work

SirBigFoot

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous