All Comments on 'Just Couldn't Give It Up'

by Heavy_Bone

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64about 5 years ago
I'm like @26thNC...

I'm like @26thNC...I didn't find any wife in this bad story...If she had an addiction why didn't she look for professional help? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yeah right

Whore my ass. More like whiney lil wimpy bitch that deserved to get cucked. Fuck your woman proper! Grab that hair, spank that ass and fuck every hole she has ten ways to Sunday. Little shit didn't deserve her and neither did that wimp she first dated lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ESL

Crap story , crap writing , and obviously ESL author who put too much faith in Spill Cheque and grammer check

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ugh

And double ugh... and that is bad

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Ugh

The story is bad enough, but couldn't you at least stay in one tense (past)?

And get an editor!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
Mike dodged that bullet

He will cry at her funeral then go home to his sane and faithful wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
and the garbage continues in LW

One Star

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
If there's a genuine will, there's a way

Not saying that addictions are something hard to kick...

But, if an addict truly want to let go of the thing they're abusing, there certainly are plenty of ways they can do it.

Mary could have gone to see a psychiatrist or even a SAA meeting to seek help in moving on from her addiction, but she chose to sink herself even deeper in it, even after said addiction destroyed the one relationship she claimed to care about.

That's the big issue with this girl: as much as she said that she loved Mike, the one person she truly gave the most fuck about - yep, double meaning - was herself. She wouldn't stop, even if she gotten married, since she did obviously nothing to deal with her obvious nymphomania. The reality of it all is, as long as she isn't able and willing to take serious step to get rid of her decency... might as well keep on trolling bars for dicks. Hell, she should become a prostitute and make some money out of her addiction...

One hell of a miserable story, this one. Just thankful the author kept it real, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
She’s a sweetheart

My wife has some of the same traits. Especially the dirty girl stuff.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Wife

Where is the loving wife in this story? This isn't even a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
it's not bad.... but

it broke the immersion.

shame isn't something you 'live with'. It eats away at you. IF she felt bad, IF she felt any REAL guilt it'd cause distress in her day-to-day life. I'm not evoking 'no true scottsman' by the way. addiction falls under loose criteria, but the 'causing distress and dysfunction' aren't negotiable.

the things i feel genuine shame about either repulse me so much i avoid them like the plague, or suffer with. you never gave us that suffering. she wrote a book, she does charity. this is a woman who seems fine with her sexcapades. she'd be seeking therapy if it truly disturbed her.

you likened her 'shame' to 'eating too many cookies' like... 'oooo...my poor tummy...i'll feel better in the morning and crave cookies in two days' it's not even hang-over levels of guilt. it's so weak.

what you described is regret at not having her cake and eating it too. not shame. maybe a twinge of bad feelings for hurting someone she liked using. i'v dealt with, and studied case studies in real shame. she doesn't even seem like a true nymphomaniac. the one girl i knew with it was seeking actual help for it. your character indulges it on the weekly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Poorly written

An editor would help. Proof reading would help. A better story line would help. A lead character that isn't as dumb as a stump would help. You didn't think this through to any logical (or illogical) ending. Badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sorry man, just so poorly written.

Title says it all. Author may be a great person, but should have paid more attention in school. This piece is nearly unreadable for its lack of attention to tense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
What was that?

It was definitely a narrative but more of a parable than an actual story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Boring Morality Piece

The story lacks any tension. It is about as exciting as reading a box of Corn Flakes. You are trying to write morality story but you need a little more brimstone and hellfire damnation. Rather than you telling me that she did sex acts that would make the devil blush, describe the fucking sex acts. Seriously, sounds like Mary is living in some small hick town populated by a bunch of wusses. I am sure that Mike was more shocked that he was expected to fuck Mary up the ass rather than the Preacher fucking him up the ass after choir practice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Someone should write a story about these characters!

Might be good. Won’t know until it happens...

Heavy_BoneHeavy_Boneabout 5 years agoAuthor
True

Poor grammar, bad writing, unrealistic, stupid idea, blah, blah, blah. All true, I’m not a native English speaker and I don’t have a editor. If you can a write a better vision, feel free to do so. And no, that is not a challenge; it’s an open invitation. I genuinely have poor writing skill and welcome any and everyone to take my story and make it better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmm!

HER EX IS A CHRISTIAN FAGGOT WHO ONLY MAKES LOVE IN THE MISSIONARY POSITION. SHE IS BETTER OFF FUCKING WHILE STILL YOUNG. RELIGIOUS FUCK MAKE SEX ACTS AND ADULT FETISHES A SIN. FUCK ALLAH, WHITE GOD, YAWEH TO OBLIVION. RELIGION AND PUTTING A WOMAN ON PEDESTAL IS SAYING I DON'T RESPECT YOUR MIND, BODY , HEART NO I SEE YOU AS A WEAK FLOWER AND FRAGILE CREATURE NEEDING A LIMP DICK PROTECTOR. WOMAN BLEED 4 TO 5 DAYS WITHOUT DYING AND PUSH BABIES OUT A SLIT. WAKE UP LOW T BETA BOYS.

notredame43notredame43over 4 years ago
he got lucky

As for the anon who posted that rant.. lay off the caffeine daaaaaaamn, Your ass needs therapy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage

Does this guy even speak English? Grammar, spelling, verb endings.....junk 0 stars

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

All the crap about english not being your first language, editing, grammar...none of that matter in the big picture.

What DOES matter is the depth of how horrible this story is. It had as much emotional depth as a cucks wifes love for her little dicked husband does.....hint...not very much.

This could have been shortened to "Mary had dirty sex, she was broken. She fell in love but couldnt stop being a worthless slut, her fiance dumped her, but they remained friends. She wrote a book called I"m a worthless skank and love it". The end. See how time we could all have saved?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It hurt to read this debacle but I somehow survived.

BTW, what is "dirty sex"? Never was able to figure that out.

Can't justify reading another word from this contributor.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Seriously? You don't know what dirty sex is? It's like porn, you should know it when you see or experience it. The story itself should have given you some clues.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Pretty good story. Keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You wrote ABOUT a story without ever actually writing the story. It’s more like an outline that a real writer would use to organize his plot and storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When you try to write, at least you might try to use proper English. A 6th grader would do better.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Kinda cute when a poster thinks he switched to anon and didn't.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is English your 2nd or 3rd language? Your abuse of English makes this unreadable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous