All Comments on 'Just Good Neighbours Pt. 02'

by RomanCEisdead2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
louiseacdlouiseacdabout 4 years ago
hot

ive always wanted to be used by a dom couple

wylderoswylderosabout 4 years ago
At last, a fun story where there is no bull dominant who feels it necessary to humiliate the husband!

Almost well-written as well. A lot of typos! I'll give you a 5 for content, dialogue, but only a 3 for craftsmanship. That's fair, I think. Characterization was good, though details were sparse: we never learn the ages of these folks, but fitness is evident. I love that jealousy is not a factor, and all three are lusty AND friendly! Very important! No guilt or being made to feel guilty, no hifalutin holier than thou speeches, just organic understanding of the joy of sex. Frank and Jennie are good friends, and now they have included a new friend in George. Will he be willing to share a gf in the future? Will be try to steal Jennie from Frank? Will she transfer her affection to George? Shall we stay tuned for more casual but intense sex? Will the men be up for a bit of mm exploration?

It's all in fun, hopefully!

Alas, beware of the puritanical trolls!

They'll want to btb and condemn you to hellfire if they see this lovely romp!

But not the majority of us! We're ready to meet up with these friends again!

Cheers!

MmaaxxiimmuussMmaaxxiimmuussover 2 years ago

This was very good fun! I liked the fact that they were all genuinely nice people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRomanCEisdead2@RomanCEisdead2
Umm, I guess that this update is the same as the last, and the one before that and the one before that and now the one before that!; I'm afraid it's taken far too long to get around to writing another story, having started it earlier this year. Alas, I have a number of pastime...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES